Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Abnormally huge hornet

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Abnormally huge hornet

Postby XxDarkRose666xX » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:21 am

In my dream, I was laying on my back in bed with my daughter clutched tightly to my chest on top of me. She was awake, just laying there. My husband was asleep next to me. An abnormally huge hornet came inside and was buzzing around my feet. I told my daughter to not move, (she's 2), and it was weird that she remained still. I was trying to get my husband to wake up but he didn't want to move out of the warm blankets. He hornet was flying and buzzing around my feet and ankles then landed on the side of my foot. I was fearing for my daughter at that moment hoping it wouldn't sting her. I wasn't getting any help from my husband to get rid of it and I felt completely helpless. I thought of kicking it but that action would only anger it. I was frozen in fear with my baby girl clinging to my chest. Then I woke up to "MOMMY! Change my daiper" as is the usual start to my day.

I have looked up what the hornet means, but can anyone else give me a fuller interpretation of this?
XxDarkRose666xX
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Abnormally huge hornet

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 am

A hornet means a nasty ignoble person .
If dreamt a wasp/hornet bit her means such a person will tease her or someone will tell her a rude word.
If dreamt many wasps hornets gathered around her means she will be trapped among ignoble
people.
A hornet may also mean: 1- uproar, tumult 2- ignoble person 3- army 4- enemy 5-
children .

your feet means your money or a travel.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Abnormally huge hornet

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Think about the identification with the helpless infant. Threat of injury to foot suggests you cannot go on your own power. Does that connect with the other aspects of attachment dependency in this dream?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion