Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Puzzled,confused, someone help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Puzzled,confused, someone help

Postby Diablo34 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 pm

I was with some girl and we where standing at a very big wall. On the other side of the wall was some sort of amusement park resembling disneyland but it wasn't it was just a fun place that I wanted to go. The girl said the only way to get their was to crawl under the wall. And as she started crawling under it I tried to follow but underneath was very cramped, dark and full of webs and the possibility of spiders and it was very long and I remember feeling a deep feeling of fear in my stomach and she kept telling me to "comon! You'll be fine!" "Hurry" but I just couldn't for some reason. The only other way to get past the wall was to go around it. Through a tall golden gate with like 10 huge dogs that looked like mutants barking and clawing. So my options wear crawl under the wall or go around through a gate with some weird crazy creatures guarding it. So I slowley went through the gate and when I did all the creatures ran at me howling but for some reason I wasn't scared. And as soon as they got to me they just stopped and looked at me and let me pass. So I just walked through the gate but as soon as I got passed it something happened and I was right back in front of the wall again... when I woke up I immediately wrote this down but I was just sooo confused onto what it meant and why it happened. If anyone can help decoder this pizz I'd be very great full.

Background info: 20yr male, 3 major relationships, cheated on twice. Spent a year focusing on myself but the first girl I asked out since then turned me down for another guy. I've played sports my whole life (football scholarship) I'm very good and putting on a brace face but am not a very confident person if I don't know what I'm doing also sorta insecure. Not afraid of dogs or fighting. Claustrophobic, and huge trust issues
Diablo34
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Puzzled,confused, someone help

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Going to the other side of that wall demarcates a major transformation of self in your life. Shortcuts do not get you grown up, and dreamer knows this despite wishing for them. The journey is the destination.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion