Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

time passing by and i just can't get there

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

time passing by and i just can't get there

Postby dhldy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

i've been having dreams of just not being able to get to the place where I need to be, but sometimes when I do get there, it just takes forever and ever to get there. I dreamt I was at a park and decided to walk to my parents house holding my daughter's hand but when I realized it was taking a long time, even though it was just a few houses down, I started running with my daughter and then I ended up going around the corners a few times and then finally got there. I was aware of the time in my dream. I was at the park at 12pm and when I got to my parents house and went back to the park, it was 5pm.

today I had a dream I was late for work. i work at 8am. I called in to let them know and I got ready but somehow, time just kept passing by. it was 9:30 and i was still getting ready. i was thinking to myself, i don't have enough pto to be late (in real time too) so i got in my car, started to drive and by the time i knew it, time passed by again and it was 12 pm and i was still driving. I've had similar dreams of time passing by and it gets frustrating because i don't know what it means! :?
dhldy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: time passing by and i just can't get there

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:57 pm

are you a procrastinator ???

or perhaps time poor .. as in managing time ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby lanadelslay » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:32 am

You have a certain goal in life that you probably burried in you, and gave up on. And everyday it feels like time is wasted, passing by really quick. I'm so sure if you take one step towards your goal your dream will change, or it'll stop completely
lanadelslay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

lay and au offer reading comprehension, not dream understanding.
The thoughts in this dream are idk and i don't have. And that is the most of it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion