Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

the nanny diaries

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

the nanny diaries

Postby welor » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 pm

i got into bed to watch a film on dvd called the nanny diaries, its one of my favourite films and i was watchin it but i didnt feel so good i was gerin a tempreature coz i felt freezing but to the touch was warm,, that night because i wasnt feelin so good i had a dream from that film that i was a nanny in america just like scarlet johanson(spellings bad x) and it was terrible i kept waking up n i was really sick but didnt know it,, so i woke up the next day and i was so sick i couldnt get out of bed,, i was really really ill! and that night after the day i had felt really really sick i had 3 hours of sleep and i was halcuinating and i was talking giberish to my parents and i was really sick! it was really really strange!!
welor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Television And Movies