Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Twilight

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Re: Twilight

Postby MandaPantz13 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:03 am

Yeh i love the books, but i think the movie is reasonable but not great. its good as far as bokos gone to movies can go really. At least they didnt change the story line n add lots of stuff in like they do to some movies. I think the directing was what let down the movie, not he actors (though i woudlnt have chosen robert pattison-ugh) They needed to make Bella more clumsy and edward less aggressive he always looked cranky in that movie in the book he comes across as gentle n kind. and sometimes they didnt pay attention to little details, like that Emmett is meant to have dark, curly hair. and Jasper (jackson Rathbone :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: ) is not meant to be that 'scared' i guess sis the word of hurting bella. and i always pictured alice moe eccentric in her character. but ya know, everyone pictures it diff i geuss.

i think the new movie looks terrible!
Honestly...it does!! Of course I will still see it, but the preview looks poorly acted and looks like they've changed a lot. Mind u the scene were bella gets dumped was quite convincing. oh well gotta see the whole thing to judge i guess.
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby MaeveWalker » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:13 am

same here!
especially with Jackson Rathbone!
:heartpump:
:D
Piece by piece, shred by shred sooner or later, you'll be outta my head, my head won't hurt, my heart won't ache, I won't have a soul filled with hate. Even though you're gone with someone new, I'll always have the memories, of me being with you </3
MaeveWalker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tera » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Honestly, now I dont think of twilight so much, just cause there is alot of just mess going on with it. I mean I loved the books when I started to read them, but now with the movies and sometimes I get in fights with my mom about who is better casted, Edward or Jacob, and all the OMG OMG OMG TWILIGHT *foam* It gets old.

But Im writing my own story too like Pheo. I actually have had people read only the prolouge and the first chapter and they want the first copy. I have to find a way to please them all. Its a Angel/Demon/vampire/werewolf time of thing, but I've changed alot of details about each species, with only the main parts there like vampires and blood. angels and wings.
Tera

Postby MaeveWalker » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:51 pm

that sounds like something id read anyday!
:D
Piece by piece, shred by shred sooner or later, you'll be outta my head, my head won't hurt, my heart won't ache, I won't have a soul filled with hate. Even though you're gone with someone new, I'll always have the memories, of me being with you </3
MaeveWalker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tera » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah. After I get done, I think after I publish it and everything, I'll just put up a link for people to read it for free. ^^ Maybe the first manuscript from seventh...well if I could find it....maybe I threw it away....awell, I still have this new rough draft and all the research I've done. I've looked up indian legends, and vampires and vampyres. Angels and Demons...everything...
Tera

Previous

Return to Television And Movies