Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

'Slumdog Millionaire' remake, starring me and Andy Samberg?

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

'Slumdog Millionaire' remake, starring me and Andy Samberg?

Postby JackieBlue » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm

So this is how it starts:
I'm sitting in the living room doing absolutely nothing, when the all of a sudden, Andy Samberg strides into my house with a script in his hand and a big grin on his face. He told me that among hundreds of applicants, I was selected to play the leading female role in the remake of 'Slumdog Millionaire'. I immediately accepted, though a little confused by the fact that I had no recollection of applying for anything at all. I was also extremely ecstatic to find out that Andy would be playing the main character (a.k.a. my love interest). I haven't mentioned this yet, but my number one celebrity crush is Andy Samberg. Anyway, the one and only set was just this street that sort of looked like a ghetto-ish industrial district, which I found odd because no such scene in the movie had a setting like that. Oh, and it was also kind of odd that this remake featured an american and a canadian (that would be moi), which sort of defeats the purpose of the whole plotline.
Now things started getting weird..er. While Andy was leafing through the full movie script, I was given this tiny scrap of paper and told that those were my lines for the movie. I looked it over and noticed it was written in russian or something. I looked up to ask if I had more lines, but then I looked down again and saw that it was written in another language. Only one scene was shot throughout my entire dream, and it wasn't even in the original movie. It was just me and Andy sitting on a sidewalk face to face, then he'd lean over and whisper something in my ear. But everytime he would get really close, I'd get extremely jittery and gasp then giggle, then pull away. He asked me what was wrong and I told him that my earlobe and neck were super sensitive. He gave me this coy smile and said something like 'oh, really?' in this really smooth, low voice. I felt myself blushing intensely, and when I looked around, all the mics, cameras, lights, people, and even trucks were gone. I looked back at him in confusion, when he leaned in again and started dragging his lips over my ear, breathing down my neck, smelling my hair, etc. My first instinct was to pull away because of my jitters. I couldn't though, because he started holding me! All of a sudden, my jitters were gone. Needless to say, it felt really, really good. He then started kissing my neck and jaw and whatnot, which incidentally, also felt pretty amazing. This went on for about five minutes...

Then I woke up

Kay, I'm not exactly an expert dream interpreter, but I'd like to know your take on this. Was it just random, or does it hold some meaning that I've obviously overlooked? Help!
JackieBlue
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Television And Movies