Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Vampire

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Vampire

Postby kinners » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm

What is your fav vamp movie? I have two Dracula (with Gary Oldaman) and no duh TWILIGHT!
kinners
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Vampire

Postby Jon! » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am

i don't really have a favorite. I haven't watched many, the ones i haver watched have been a let down. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie, not the series) was good, and so was lost Boys. Interview with the Vampire was also good. Queen of the damned was a bit lame and Bram Stokers Dracula (the one with keanu Reeves in it) was fucking awful... maybe because it had Keanu Reeves in it :shock:

I've not seen Twilight and neither will i watch Twilight. I get the impression it's nothing but a teen movie.

I'm waiting for something that matches the consistency of the book: Anita Blake Vampire Hunter... something that has the sex, the gore, the fearfulness and something that fulfills intrigue.

Oh, i do know of one really good vampire movie... Vampire Hunter D. That was good, a little short, but good.
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby shift1085 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm

<--you can tell what mai favorite vampire movie is :D

i wanna see New Moon when it comes out. have you seen the trailer, Kinners?
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Jon! » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 am

Blood. It better be fucking good.
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic