Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Angels & Demons

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Angels & Demons

Postby CelestialApparition » Sun May 24, 2009 10:42 am

I just went to the movie theatre last night and saw it :D ! The movie is absolutely excellent :o. I highly recommend that you go see it.

I read the book halfway through, and I'm glad I only did that (because it might have spoiled the ending...). The differences between the events in the book and the movie are pleasant differences; they really made a great movie from it.
But if you were to read the book, watching the movie wouldn't really suffice to cover what the book did.

That's wonderful though, because if it was precisely the same as the book, then there'd be nothing suspenseful about it, would there?

Has anyone else here seen it; what's your opinion?
Fare thee well... for into the stygian depths I go... never again to emerge lest unguided ones would follow.
CelestialApparition
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Angels & Demons

Postby Jon! » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 am

if it had someone else other than that geezers ugly mug, i might consider it worth a look. But Tom Hanks pisses me the fuck off. He did in the Da Vinci Code. I hated that film. It was too long.
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby PaddyMac93 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 am

OMG! I love angels and demons! I thought it was wicked but yet disturbing about what they did to those religoius preist vicar people lol. Tom hanks is sexyyyyy :excited: well, i think anyways lol. None of my mates would come say me so i took a 13 year old with me instead, its so weird to finally find someone who watched it aswell.
All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. :)
PaddyMac93
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby anya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 pm

I saw it. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I found the facts they spewed out interesting because I had just finished reading a book about Vadican "secrets." So I kept thinking "I just read about that," through the whole thing.

There were a lot of far-fetched parts, but that's movies for you I suppose. It did make me want to travel to the Vatican, though. Strange.
anya
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby PaddyMac93 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 am

There was one wrong bit with it, well it was more hilarious than it was suppose to be serious - you know the man who played bill anderson in mamma mia was that boss person man, i just couldnt watch it without thinking of him in some shiny leotard suit and high heels :D
All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. :)
PaddyMac93
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby anya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:21 pm

The whole time I watched it I kept thinking of Bootstrap Bill Turner...
anya
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Television And Movies