Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Postby SIDVICIOUS » Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Good actors,directing,etc...lousy plot. Hi, im keanu Reeves,and im a higher form of life.I gonna destroy humanity to save earth.Ive set in motion a means to destroy your race but not harm the planet.But WAIT! Shit!! Why did I start this before I had a chance to see that love is what keeps the human race going.Im gonna go home now and stop destroying everything.by the way, sorry about killing alot of people in the process.MY BAD! See ya.....The movie barely gets going and then it ends.Glad I didnt pay movietheater price to see it.
Only a fool says in his heart, "There is no God"
SIDVICIOUS
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Postby hopfularmywife » Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm

atleast it has a good message.
Shape up or perish
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Postby SIDVICIOUS » Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

oh yeah...thats the only thing i saw that interested me...we better do something soon bout environment...and i usually like movies like that...but it wont make my favorite movies list
Only a fool says in his heart, "There is no God"
SIDVICIOUS
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Television And Movies