Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Westworld Season 2 Discussion Thread

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Westworld Season 2 Discussion Thread

Postby Clementine » Sun May 06, 2018 8:02 am

Anyone else watch Westworld?

Want to discuss it?

So far, is TBIB a host? He healed too quick.

Is Ford still alive & Dolores killed his host decoy?

Is Charlie Benard/Arnolds child?

What do you think " The Door" is this season?

Who are your favorite character?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Westworld Season 2 Discussion Thread

Postby Clementine » Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 am

* TMIB ( not tbib haha)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Sun May 06, 2018 8:24 am

I meant Charlotte = Charlie.

Is Delos cloning all the guests & why?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Mon May 07, 2018 1:45 pm

I am still on Season 1. When I get to Season 2 I will discuss it with you.

Favourite characters :
Dolores
Younger William
Maeve
Hector
Bernard
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Mon May 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Thank God someone replied. I always think this place is the kind that people hide the fact they watch popular tv shows.

What part are you at in Season 1?

I like the same characters, plus, Ford and Elsie and obviously Clementine :)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamyskies » Tue May 08, 2018 9:18 pm

I haven't seen even the first season of Westworld but have seen lots of YouTube previews and reviews for it. Looks good, when I get some time I will binge season one and go for season two. That might be by summertime.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Thu May 10, 2018 3:24 am

Clementine wrote:Thank God someone replied. I always think this place is the kind that people hide the fact they watch popular tv shows.

ATM? I am on episode 7 or 8, not sure.

I didn't really like Ford, but I did like Elsie, did she die or is she still alive in Season2 and was she real or a robot too. I also liked Felix, was he real, did he survive?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Fri May 11, 2018 9:45 am

dreamyskies wrote:I haven't seen even the first season of Westworld but have seen lots of YouTube previews and reviews for it. Looks good, when I get some time I will binge season one and go for season two. That might be by summertime.

Definitely come back here & discuss when you have, ok?

It is a really great show. You'll enjoy it, promise. :)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 am

cannydreams wrote:
Clementine wrote:Thank God someone replied. I always think this place is the kind that people hide the fact they watch popular tv shows.

ATM? I am on episode 7 or 8, not sure.

I didn't really like Ford, but I did like Elsie, did she die or is she still alive in Season2 and was she real or a robot too. I also liked Felix, was he real, did he survive?

Are you sure you want it spoiled for you? They say Elsie is still alive but I swear to god I have not seen her yet, if they showed her not sure how I missed her because I liked her character, and yes, Felix is alive and well as of the last episode :)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Mon May 14, 2018 4:33 am

I'm sure. I don't mind spoilers I will still watch with the same pleasure knowing or not knowing the events that happened. For some reason I felt both were robots, I have 2 more episodes until going into Season 2.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Tue May 15, 2018 9:45 am

Okay to update you on Elsie. She has finally been shown in the last episode, I actually didn't miss her reappearance after all. They are making it seem like she is human and I don't know the timeline on Bernard finding her but Bernard was the one who ( not sure if you reached that part in Season 1 yet?) so won't say but was odd because if she was left in that cave for weeks she didn't even look dirty to me.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Tue May 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Not going to discuss because don't want to leave too many spoilers for those in the thread who've not yet watched the season yet but they are over complicating this season & is making me not love it as much as season 1. I really do not like Dolores as a MIB type now, and Poor Teddy what did she do to him the last episode, and Shogun world scenes were beautifully shot.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Wed May 30, 2018 11:12 pm

I don't think what they want is inside Delores Pa anymore. I wish they spent more time in Shogun World or even Raj world. I am getting bored of the Westworld western theme.
I think Teddy is going to rebel against Delores for what she did to him, he is already showing resentment towards her, she had someone loyal who loved her and worshipped her but no, wasn't enough. He didn't want to be changed or know the real truth of who he so just leave him alone. Ford reveal was interesting, wonder how that will play out and wonder if Delos was put inside anyone else, or what they burned up was all that was left of him & which is a host, MIB or his daughter?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 11:14 am

I haven't watched this current season but wanted to say am I the only that has a crush on Ed Harris. Some guys even if very weathered looking still ooze so much sex appeal.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby cannydreams » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 am

I find James Marsden very attractive so I would go more for him. James Marsden is 44 and Ed Harris is 67 and the actor who plays young William is 42.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:42 am

MissWong wrote:I haven't watched this current season but wanted to say am I the only that has a crush on Ed Harris. Some guys even if very weathered looking still ooze so much sex appeal.

LOL< what? I think it might just be you that finds him sexy at your age. he is older than my dad so a hard pass from me lol What do you find sexy about him?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:44 am

cannydreams wrote:I find James Marsden very attractive so I would go more for him. James Marsden is 44 and Ed Harris is 67 and the actor who plays young William is 42.

What!!! again those two other guys are in their 40's? They don't look it, I would think early 30s at best, wow. Yes, I admit I did crush a little on the young William character. :)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 am

Wow, last nights episode was probably one of my favorite in the two seasons. I was always wondering about his backstory and I enjoyed that actor in his season of Fargo too. I liked the break from Dolores, Bernard, Teddy. Could have used more Maeve though, happy her daughter was being protected and she was able to speak internally and know she was safe. Liked seeing more Ford. I still can't figure out what they are doing with the MIB and what his daughters plan for him is.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am

Clementine wrote:
cannydreams wrote:I find James Marsden very attractive so I would go more for him. James Marsden is 44 and Ed Harris is 67 and the actor who plays young William is 42.

What!!! again those two other guys are in their 40's? They don't look it, I would think early 30s at best, wow. Yes, I admit I did crush a little on the young William character. :)

Yes, most definitely on young William. I have finally finished Season 1 so will be able to join you in your discussions soon on Season 2. Would I think by the time I finish ep1 of S2 you will be done with Season 2? How does it stack up to Season 1?
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:46 am

I think I have 2 more episodes to finish season 2, cannydreams.

I won't say too much on final two & if I do, I will spoiler tag my comments as not to spoil that season for yourself or whoever else is watching it off here.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am

Oh shit! Finale was so good, answered some questions and then created new ones. Guessing he was real, but in end scene no longer, depending on the amount of time or years that have gone by, considering he didn't age would mean not a real human body. Who did she smuggle out, we know 2 of them, obviously but who were the others. Makes me excited for S3, has to be set in Futureworld.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 am

^ Sounds like you were not disappointed by Season 2's finale, Clementine. I just finished Season 1. Was heartbroken when Dolores had her realization about William - Man in Black :(
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Television And Movies