Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Daniel Craig and Bond

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Daniel Craig and Bond

Postby otherworlds » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Do you think Daniel Craig should go ahead and star in Bond 25? or do you feel like the ending to Spectre was appropriate and made it feel like his last bond film? I know he won't be in the role when he's fifty odd he's no Roger Moore. He might want to become a father now anyway, which I think he would be good at, as long as he didn't name his song Craig :D
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Daniel Craig and Bond

Postby Clementine » Thu May 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Sure, who else would be good as Bond instead, do they need a UK actor or can use a American one who can do accents?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby otherworlds » Thu May 19, 2016 4:32 pm

That's a good one to ask but as far as I know the writers, fimmakers and characters within the films never have established bond as english, british or anything else, so it shouldn't be a big deal if he is something different to that and from another country
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Sat May 21, 2016 12:55 pm

What about Tom Hiddleston? would he be a good bond because I read people are thinking of him to replace Craig.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby otherworlds » Sun May 22, 2016 1:55 pm

wows just looked him up and he really is rather bond-like too! even with his pose just leaning back on a fence that face with the curiously odd expression
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Television And Movies