Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

American Horror Story - Hotel ( who watches this?)

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

American Horror Story - Hotel ( who watches this?)

Postby cannydreams » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:02 pm

I have watched all seasons of American Horror Story, any one want to discuss the series and new season?

I won't post too much as not to spoil it for people who haven't watched the first episode yet.

I miss jessica lange this season, not sold yet on lady gaga, need a few more episodes to tell. Her part just seemed like some of her music videos.
Waiting for evan peters to show up and frances conroy. Two of my favorite regulars.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: American Horror Story - Hotel ( who watches this?)

Postby cannydreams » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 am

No one has viewed the first episode of Hotel yet? I think the second episode airs sometime tonight. Last season for Freakshow they lost me when they had too many characters and kill off star characters like Bates and Conroy too soon and left more worthless characters alive. It made the end of that season boring. The killer clown needed two or more extra episodes as well to fulfill his arc. I think the best two seasons were the first and second.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby treesandbees » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:36 am

I saw the first one, second one was too gross for me :hurl: I then watched the third one and only part of the last one, haven't seen this season yet, I might quick watch them all when it finishes airing so I can skip through it quick. :yikes
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
treesandbees
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:19 am

Yes, I agree the Asylum season was especially gruesome. The Coven season was the reason he made the show Scream Queens especially for the actress Emma Roberts who played in the Freak Show and Coven season to star in. I hope Hotel gets better so far it is dragging along and I don't care about one of these characters yet.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:56 pm

I don't know why the Halloween episode had a part 2. It never even showed him with any of the serial killers again, what a waste. I think he is a serial killer too and possibly dead. I don't care his wife was turned, she is boring, so is Holden lol.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Big shocker, called that early on! I think this season is the worse out of all of them. Disappointing.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:01 am

I've watched all of them, and I'm watching the current season. I enjoy them but always find endings a bit of a let down.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby cannydreams » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:18 am

Hi, Venus.

Finale is on tonight, I think. But I am sort of over this season. I think Lady Gaga and vampires was too much. I miss Jessica Lange. :(

Which characters did you like out of this season, I liked Liz Taylor, Iris and her son, Sally and March ( but his over the top accent bothered me at times. )
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:48 pm

I kinda like lady Gaga :lol: although I also thought her scenes at the start of the series were more like a promotional music video.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby cannydreams » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:27 am

I got it wrong and called the finale early *facepalm* Wishful thinking on my part, I think the finale is sometime in January and they cut the season short by one episode.

Donovoa is HOT! Nice tv eye candy for that show.

I think the same as you, a lot of her scenes makes me think it is a Lady gaga music video. Have you seen her with Valentino yet, she is good in those scenes.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:01 pm

I watched a few but haven't this one you are talking about in your thread.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:03 pm

The second to the last episode was the best whole series for Hotel - the finale tried to give too many happy endings as possible, seemed like a cop out for this show, didn't like it. Since Lady Gaga won an award for her character in Hotel I am very certain Ryan Murphy will load her into the next installment of the series. Disappointed, she ruined it for me - bring Jessica Lange back!
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:40 am

I always feel the season endings are a bit of a let down.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby dreamyskies » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:38 am

I watched most of the seasons of AHS. They said the new season is a cross of Murder House and Coven, it sounds good. Did you like either of those seasons?

The season I felt was bad was last years because it was too politically based. People in other countries don't want to see that in our entertainment, almost force feeding us it. Did you feel similar? Because from my thread you said you live in the United Kingdom.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi, dreamyskies. Murder House was my favourite season of AHS TBH.

That sounds great, I liked Coven but more for Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates not any of the young witches they cast. Look forward to seeing this, thanks for your post, hope we can discuss it when it finally airs. :)
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Amalthea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:01 pm

I thought Asylum and Roanoke were the most horror styled seasons of American Horror story. Freak Show and Cult were the worse.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:29 pm

I love AHS too. They always start out great & midway through they tank & never land the ending right. Sometimes like in Freakshow he has too many characters to keep track of and that messes things up. I always look forward to seeing Sarah & Evan though.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Same, Amalthea and Clementine. Some seasons start so fantastic and I am hyped for the season and then it falls off a cliff so quickly. They might need new writers or producers involved not just Murphy doing it. I hope all of you who posted in this thread come back when the new season starts and I make a new Season thread for AHS. I hope Jessica Lange and Connie Britton come back for this crossover season. :)
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamyskies » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:33 am

cannydreams wrote:Hi, dreamyskies. Murder House was my favourite season of AHS TBH.

That sounds great, I liked Coven but more for Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates not any of the young witches they cast. Look forward to seeing this, thanks for your post, hope we can discuss it when it finally airs. :)

I think Kathy Bates is in it, but I don't think Anglea or Jessica is unless they have a surprise cameo. Emma Roberts is back though, hoping Taissa Farmiga is because she starred in both seasons.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:40 pm

I completely forgot that Tassia was in both, thanks for reminding me of that. I hope she is brought back too with Lily Rabe also.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:56 pm

I was reading up on reports about the new season and Joan Collins is supposed to apart of the Crossover, maybe she will play the Constance role from Murder House so no Lange involvement. Also, remember Tate's and Vivan's evil love child, he has to be part of it too.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamyskies » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 am

New season is on now, are you watching it, still want to discuss it? I am willing :) Last episode was great, love the character Billie Lourd plays Mallory the most.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:46 am

Hi, dreamyskies.. Yes, I have been watching it, are you all caught up, if so and I cannot spoil anything for you, let me know and I will discuss the latest series of AHS with you. Are you loving Cody Ferne? I wonder how they will use Jessica Lange this season since she is coming back, I think all it will be is to show us how Micheal probably killed his grandma and how she is stuck in the murder house with her other kids, lover, maid, and Tate, Violet and others. Is there supposed to be 3 Sarah Paulson characters, veneable??, cordelia and billy dean? also, where is Misty day? Still in hell?
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Amalthea » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 pm

I started the latest season I am way behind on it though. I like the concept of this season and that it is not political and how it centers on two of the best seasons the show has had. Hope they do not ruin it like some seasons. Is it good so far, cannydreams, are you liking it? Cody Ferne is cute he is Australian, is he?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:09 pm

They to me botched the finale again, have you run through this whole season yet, Amalthea? Let me know so I won't spoil any of it for you but it was so good even part of the finale, first half and then BOTCH occurred as it and Murphy always manages to do. Not the worse but, think he might bring the coven ladies back again so it might make some sense.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Television And Movies