Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Awkward

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Awkward

Postby otherworlds » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:52 am

I'm really into awkward again I just continued watching on season 4 now with amazon prime its pretty funny/random. Id reccomend for anyone who likes that teen drama thing.
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Awkward

Postby cannydreams » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:40 pm

I watched it when it first came out, and liked it haven't watched anything past its 1st season though. I liked another show at the time called Suburgatory but they cancelled that one.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby otherworlds » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:52 am

Sadie the bitch girl is classic. I like how she always says mean things to someone, smiles and then says "you're welcome". It's like one of those memorable moments that make the show.
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:21 am

They just cancelled it I think. I think it ran it's course but I liked it when it was on first seasons.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby otherworlds » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:38 pm

See it's like one of the shows that's good, but really depends on your sense of humor and because of how it's done, some will have loved it and some hated it, so you could laugh along and be amused or you could find it tedious and want to stick pins in your eyes after a couple of episodes. I'm sure it would be all well to have a series 6 but they don't need to at the same time.
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Television And Movies