Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Celebs you have met.

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Celebs you have met.

Postby koolchick » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Who off the tv have you actually met and who would you like to meet? I've met Brian Conley years back when I was little was on holiday at Scarborough with my nan and grandad and he was there for some reason. My nan told me to kiss him on cheek so I did. I've seen Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson on stage doing the Bottom tour. Never got to see them after tho. Jeremy Kyle twice. One i was in audience for the show and once at a book signing. Finally Simon Cowell very briefly. He turned Xmas lights on near me and I went but didn't get to talk to him or autographs.

Who I'd like to meet Ant and Dec and will be meeting them on 3rd September this year when they do the Takeaway Tour. 3rd row from front and hoping to meet them after show.
koolchick
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Celebs you have met.

Postby Strider » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 am

I met the Kratt brothers from Zabumifoo in Dollywood. I'd really like to meet Colin O'Donohue though.
GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP

When I thought that I fought this war alone
We were one with our destinies entwined
Strider
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Steadfast101 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

I met Jim Breuer
Steadfast101
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby WonderousOne » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:15 am

I was working at a Deli in 1999 and I served Gloria Gaynor some cold cuts! She even signed an autograph for me.
WonderousOne
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby darkanomoly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:22 pm

I met china the restler, I could of met Britney Spears from the same place but for some reason I diddnt want to meet her and chose to meet china instaid but deep down I really wanted to see britney, lol. I've also met chris Eddie from the kids fox show twice and met a few of the power Rangers once when I visited my real grandpa's brothers work place studio, he was a camera man.
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby goji » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:59 pm

I feel for them.. I mean, it's so annoying to be a celebrity (especially in the occidental world), having people asking you to take a picture all the time, or even worse : People acting like Paparazzi.. I think being "a fan" like that is pretty childish. They're just HUMANS like you, come on! You should all watch the short movie "Selfie" with Kirsten Dunst, it's outstanding! You can find it on Youtube :)
goji
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby dreamyskies » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:42 am

My sister met Ryan Reynolds at a Deadpool carpet event once on press tour. I never got the chance myself and I was jealous.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Television And Movies