Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

How do you listen to new bands?

From Pop to Classical, Rock to Trance, Metal, Country or Blues - whatever your musical taste may be, talk about it here. Discuss your favorite artist, recommend a cd, or critique video. Re-live a concert experience or share your mp3 playlist.

Re: How do you listen to new bands?

Postby otherworlds » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:37 pm

i guess it depends what i want to hear

theres been times when i was in the mood for quick fast songs so i listened to the shortest songs the band had

and other times when i felt like listening to some slow songs so i listened to the longest songs they had
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby SlayerOfLight » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 am

I just check a few of their highest rated songs, then decide wether or not I give one or more of their albums a go.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby otherworlds » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Who would think one could find out about new music from a video game? if it wasnt for me playing burnout, i would have never even heard of some bands and a lot of others it would have taken me a lot longer :)
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Music Palooza