Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Alice in Chains vs Alice in Chains

From Pop to Classical, Rock to Trance, Metal, Country or Blues - whatever your musical taste may be, talk about it here. Discuss your favorite artist, recommend a cd, or critique video. Re-live a concert experience or share your mp3 playlist.

Alice in Chains vs Alice in Chains

Postby scorpiopuff27 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:53 am

Those of you who like Alice in Chains, please tell me your opinion: what do you think of the "new" AIC? Personally I think it sucks. Not that the musicians are bad, and I mean no disrespect toward them whatsoever. But they never should have reformed--no one can replace Layne Staley. NO ONE! If you listen to say, "Angry Chair" or "We Die Young", then to "Check My Brain" or "Voices", where is the emotion that the former had? The fire, the anger, the passion? It was a sign, the band was meant to split! If they wanted a new vocalist, why didn't they let Jerry Cantrell have the spot? Sorry, but I get really fired up about this. Tell me your honest opinions. Feel free to disagree. I want to hear what you think.
HEY! TEACHERS! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!
Pink Floyd, "Another Brick in the Wall Part II"
scorpiopuff27
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Alice in Chains vs Alice in Chains

Postby otherworlds » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Dem Bones is such a classic. Any similar songs you can think of?
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Music Palooza