Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ariana Grande

From Pop to Classical, Rock to Trance, Metal, Country or Blues - whatever your musical taste may be, talk about it here. Discuss your favorite artist, recommend a cd, or critique video. Re-live a concert experience or share your mp3 playlist.

Ariana Grande

Postby otherworlds » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:21 pm

I've listened to her first two albums (going to buy the latest at some point) and think the second album was the better one, but the first album still has it's moments - like the fun songs (piano, popular song) the second album has some sad songs I love and I think a better job was done with the elaborations between Ariana and the other people featuring on certain tracks.
So wether you're a fan of hers now or you were even before her singing career took off it will be nice to hear what you have to say :)
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Ariana Grande

Postby Clementine » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am

I love her side to side song and what she did after the Manchester bombing.
Clementine
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Music Palooza