Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Archeologists Discovered Their Own Remains Underneath Earth

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Archeologists Discovered Their Own Remains Underneath Earth

Postby Sigrid » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 am

Just when it seemed like science couldn’t possibly get any cooler, some group of geniuses goes ahead and discovers something incredible. This team of archaeologists gave us yet another reason to fucking love science when they made the ultimate discovery at a dig site in Tanzania’s Olduvai Gorge—their own fossilized remains!

Duke University professor Paul Silver, the lead researcher on the expedition, claimed that his team was “surprised and excited” when they first uncovered 16 human skeletons all wearing the same exact clothing and carrying the same exact items as they were.

“I looked at the skeleton, and I knew immediately that it was me. It was wearing the same clothes as I was, the wallet in the skeleton’s jeans had my driver’s license in it, and it was even clutching a photograph of my wife and daughter, whom I love very much. This has been scientifically confirmed. That skeleton is definitely me.”

According to a carbon dating test, the skeletons all date back 10,000 years, to the late Stone Age, and the photograph of Professor Silver’s wife and daughter dates back even further—nearly 16,000 years!

Continue: www.clickhole.com/article/historical-ga ... disco-1216
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Archeologists Discovered Their Own Remains Underneath Ea

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Paul Silver ??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sigrid » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

aussie_musician wrote:Paul Silver ??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

What?

[Reveal] Spoiler:
I didn't expect for anyone to reply here and I was deciding whether to delete this since I don't know if it's credible enough.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:26 pm

I have a relative who has the same name ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to News And Politics