Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

'Jesus was Black,' Reveals Newly Found Manuscript

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

'Jesus was Black,' Reveals Newly Found Manuscript

Postby Sigrid » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 am

This article is not for the religious. Or for the easily offended.

Bob Flanagan via Global Research/World News Daily Report: l

A team of archeologists from the University of Tel Aviv have uncovered a collection of ancient scrolls in theWest Bankregion, near the Qumran Caves, where theDead Sea Scrollswere originally uncovered in 1947, and which promise to shed a new light on the life and physical appearance of JesusChrist. The newly found documents whichare believed to have been written by a small Jewish sectarian group, called the Essenes, retraces different elements of theOld Testament and New Testament similar to the Dead Sea Scrolls, but scholars have turned their attention to a peculiar fragment which describes the birth of the Christ figurein a new light.

The manuscripts that have been dated between 408 BCE to 318 CE describe the son of Mary as of a “darker color” of skin than her parents, a revealing bit of information admits professor Hans Schummer. The manuscripts that have been dated between 408 BCE to 318 CE shed a new light on the physical appearance of Jesus Christ, admits professor Hans Schummer of the University of Tel Aviv.

Continue reading in: http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/20 ... found.html
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: 'Jesus was Black,' Reveals Newly Found Manuscript

Postby Tal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 am

95% of internet users make it their business to be easily offended, so you might get a few snarky comments.

I like the quote in your signature. I've been paying attention to China's antics. Is there a real fear of oncoming war in the Philippines, Jiru?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Sigrid » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:22 am

Tal wrote:95% of internet users make it their business to be easily offended, so you might get a few snarky comments.

I like the quote in your signature. I've been paying attention to China's antics. Is there a real fear of oncoming war in the Philippines, Jiru?

The quote was from former President Quezon in WW2, where the Philippines (an American colony at that time) was in a midst of a war with Japan but America had a "Europe first" policy, so the Americans went after Europe first instead of the Philippines. (Now deceased) former President Manuel Quezon was so angry that he said those words. In fact, he even rejected America's proposal to add the Philippines as America's (if I remember correctly) 47th state at that time, saying that he'll rather "live like hell with Filipono leaders than live like heaven with American leaders." (Though, if you ask me, America is no better 'till this day).

As for your question, Tal. There's no fear here for any upcoming war. I think it's mainly anger from the poor fishermen who lost their living when the Chinese tool over some of our recource-riched islands as well as the other Southeast asian nations that are being bullied by China. There has been propagandas that former presidents, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and Erap Estrada secretly sold the Spratlys to China in their rule. And a news channel, GMA (I think it's Gloria who owns it) sold the Spratlys to China. I think that it's absurd. You can't sell an island or a part of a country without passing it to the International Court. It's also possible that these former presidents were bribed and secretly allowed China to grill away at our resources. I don't know if you know, Tal but China also claimed Palawan which is a beauty white sand beach with resorts and is one of the main tourism in the Philippines.

I also heard that Chinese business miners illegally mined in parts of Zambales (if I'm remember correctly) and the mining caused a lot of locals to get sick. The mayor and the officials of the town doesn't do anything. Rumors spread that they were bribed by the Chinese. The minerals mined are being used to make machines to China. Until now, they are still mining illegally. With no business permits, licenses etc at all.

I don't really know if the PH government really cares but I'm pretty sure that once China starts claiming all of Asia and all of the Philippines, that's the time when they're going to act. Bilatetal talks are not helping. It's time to start acting.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:22 pm

This is uncontroversial.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to News And Politics