Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We Will

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We Will

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 am

Here's the link:
http://m.disclose.tv/news/Russia_Orders ... ill/114053

I'm confused :?

Firstly, what kind of aliens are we talking about here?

What benefit would these "aliens" have in invading or whatever they are doing?

I need answers. Smart opinions. Views.
Let the comments roll...
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Tal » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:58 pm

A 2 minute google search showed that this site is one of those "aliens in cunning disguise are taking over the world and it's a conspiracy" things. Personally, I'm going to ignore it but if the Russians get bored with killing Ukrainians and playing naval brinkmanship with the US, and decide to cough up undeniable proof on a creditable news source such as BBC or Al Jazeera, then I'll probably pay attention.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand
 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Lokiyelloweyes » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:30 pm

You call BBC and Al Jazeera credible?
Lokiyelloweyes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:58 am
Location: south Louisiana

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby The World-Eater » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Lokiyelloweyes wrote:You call BBC and Al Jazeera credible?

I'd be more concerned that people believe news that refers to aliens.
User avatar
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm
Location: At the End of the World

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby darkanomoly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:11 pm

The World-Eater wrote:
Lokiyelloweyes wrote:You call BBC and Al Jazeera credible?

I'd be more concerned that people believe news that refers to aliens.


dumbos everywhere... :chatter:
User avatar
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:58 am

Don't worry. They are all coming from Mexico. Donald Trump will fix it with a wall.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Caesar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Sheena wrote:Don't worry. They are all coming from Mexico. Donald Trump will fix it with a wall.

Not just any wall. A great wall.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Sigrid » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Caesar wrote:
Sheena wrote:Don't worry. They are all coming from Mexico. Donald Trump will fix it with a wall.

Not just any wall. A great wall.

"The Great Wall of Mexico."
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:30 am

And they are Jewish.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We

Postby Tal » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Mexican Jewish aliens from Russia. Has to be true.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand
 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am


Return to News And Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Shared Bottom Border