Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The last of the species how vary vary sad....

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

The last of the species how vary vary sad....

Postby Strange Visions » Tue May 12, 2015 5:03 pm

How vary sad this truly is

you are looking at the last male northern white rhino to exist.

Sudan" his name" is the last male northern white rhino on the planet. If he does not mate successfully soon with one of two female northern white rhinos at Ol Pejeta conservancy, there will be no more of their kind, male or female, born anywhere. And it seems a slim chance, as Sudan is getting old at 42 and breeding efforts have so far failed. Apart from these three animals there are only two other northern white rhinos in the world, both in zoos, and both female.

Sudan is lovingly guarded by armed men who stand vigilantly and caringly with him. But of course it is an image of brutality. Even at this last desperate stage in the fate of the northern white rhino, poachers would kill Sudan if they could and hack off his horn to sell it on the Asian medicine market.

This is a photograph from the front line of a crisis. The vulnerable northern white rhino has been hunted virtually to extinction – in spite of every precaution, in spite of these guards and their guns – and other varieties of African rhino are under a sustained attack from poachers that is totally out of control. The Javan rhinoceros is also on the verge of extinction. India has successfully protected the Indian rhinoceros after it was almost wiped out by British hunters in colonial times, but here too poaching is a menace. What a majestic creature this picture records, and what futile human destructiveness. Have we learned nothing since the ice age? Can the better angels of our nature not defeat the impulse to kill? :crying:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: The last of the species how vary vary sad....

Postby Sigrid » Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 am

Oooh look at that beautiful beast
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Tal » Sat May 23, 2015 1:33 am

Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Sigrid » Sat May 23, 2015 2:28 am

Tal wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/may/21/hunter-paid-225000-shoots-black-rhino-i-believe-survival-of-species
:x :crying:

If I were an alien and that man was an animal, how would he like it if I kill him and certain individuals of his kind and say, "I believe in the survival of the species," and also say that I'm doing it to earn money for conservation purposes?

If the government even cares for the endangered animals, they should be the number one organization to help these conservations.
In contrast to this thread, our Scarbrough shore is still being plundered by the Chinese. I don't know what their deal but it's been heard that the Chinese are destroying sea life, protected animals, coral reefs etc in that area. Other countries in Asia are victimized by this too. China is taking our islands and destroying our sea life and taking our oil resources. For some reason, they only claim the rich-filled islands. :fuming:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Tal wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/may/21/hunter-paid-225000-shoots-black-rhino-i-believe-survival-of-species
:x :crying:

How about just donating the money !!! and not killing the animal!!!! common sense....humans lack it terribly.. !!!!!
pure human stupidity and ignorance.....

The humans greatest flaw....
Humans have placed the value of money above that of all life...
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

The last of the species how vary vary sad

Postby kapriolwry » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 am

Here we go.

Its election night. What changes in the make-up of the federal legislative branch will we see come January? We will soon find out.
kapriolwry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The last of the species how vary vary sad

Postby Caesar » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:00 pm

kapriolwry wrote:Here we go.

Its election night. What changes in the make-up of the federal legislative branch will we see come January? We will soon find out.

trump will maek america great again he gona kick people like vizions out çuz he german
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to News And Politics