Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PRIME EXsample

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

PRIME EXsample

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Background needed:... before I went to sleep last night I requested for help with a response I should send Prime to his question he asked in his dream- (as we've argue over Obama being a Christian vs Muslim .... as Prime call him an M..)

" Obama dressed in all black muslim attire"
by Prime » Wed Apr 22, 2015

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139364&sid=7163d32efbae9d42cfea7468e113fc18#p667064
Here it is the part...
by Prime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:
Batman / Gus, you think Obama is a christian... And there nothing I can tell you.. Not even the multiple times Obama has attacked the Bible, Jesus, and Christians. And point out his pro Islam tendencies, how he brought Islam here, etc etc. This is all written, revelation 17. But honestly, you are not worth my time because you have 1 thing on your mind and thats to argue, as usual.

Yes, I want to make sure that everyone can see there is a difference in us looney tunes who believe/ know they get insight, and being able to distinguish between claiming someone like Obama is something that he is not (Muslim)... and something that he is acting like (an OBOMBANATER ... like drone strikes as a Christian)

so obama attacking the Bible, Jesus, and christians makes him a christian? him bringing islam to a new level in america is christian?

him giving IRAN, ISRAEL's enemy, even OUR ENEMY, nukes, is christian? thats ok, right? obama, for the 1st time since Israel became a nation 67 years ago, turned on Israel in a HUGE way on the blood moon, this is of no significance? do you not understand the significance here? america has been protecting Israel since its become a nation again, and on a WORLD stage, obama turned on Israel and gave IRAN NUKES!!! HE WANTED TO GIVE THEM NUKES, HE INSISTED!!!! ISRAEL! GODS LAND! IF HES A CHRISTIAN, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE IS A CHRISTIAN! please explain how obama refusing to help "friends" combat ISIS is pro-christian? if you ask me, that showed his ISIS hand!! CLEARLY!

to me, YOU seem like an ANTI-CHRIST!! nothing you say is Biblical, nothing, absolutely nothing. nothing you say adds up to scriptures, its quite amusing reading your posts. all you do is argue and throw stones living in a glass house.

and before you even answer, please dont duck my question i asked you back on January 28. im still waiting for you to answer my question IN DETAIL USING SCRIPTURE, NOT YOUR PERSONAL OPINION BECAUSE IT MEANS ABSOLUTELYNOTHING.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=137533
"try to explain to me, by the Word of God, how that scripture (Matthew 7:21-23) pertains to me. your opinion does not count. you will have to know the scriptures to explain yourself. but that is where you will be stuck and unable. so just quoting a scripture will not work for you."

you claim to be a christian, but you do not withstand the test of scripture, my friend.

I dreamt that I overlooking an egg farm market ... Like a store Cameras view that looked over/down a long tables and a walking aisle, in which a long egg container about 4 rows deep and the length of the Building filled with normal white eggs in it ...

... as I saw this guy walk down the aisle next to these eggs and pick out an egg and place it in his shoulder pouch like he was picking out a good / bad eggs or just taking them for his use... then another egg ... on the 3rd he snatched, I went and confronted him ... saying I am watching these eggs... as it is my job to guard such eggs... as he claims he taking these eggs ... that is when I woke up

8-) SOW, I CLAIM by such dream messages, that come in, that first, I don't know you, so don't call me "friend" if your going to call another "Christian" (egghead) that I mark as a © (Christian brand) on these Eggs and say that Obama is more in loony tune with Christianity than U Prime EXsample here. Who is arguing ... WAT ?? Obama is not Christian? That Obama is not helping to fight against ISIS??
I am saying "that scripture (Matthew 7:21-23) pertains to U" (as in Using scripture and your own person opinion) saying WAT?
... you're MC2 (Muslim/Christian Too) take O...
:dusto: I am not throwing stones... I throwing yokes!
Now to paint a couple eggs ... 4 this Prime EXsample
[Reveal] Spoiler:

I'll have to answer the rest of the question later ...
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: PRIME EXsample

Postby GuII » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:47 pm

My quick opinion is that you found eggs as something of your value...i think for you there is things of much more value then money, I don't know how to call it, but could it be that you and Prime have it together...so there is a danger, that somebody could take you something of your value, maybe Prime, maybe someone else...somebody that promised you something, or you promised someone something...

by the way, this is one of the best, if not the best, your style slang talk I've seen

I wouldn't argue much with Prime...often, people who cite too much, especially eschatological stuff, are fonds of death, evil and destruction, rather then life,good and creation, and eggs are easy to break too, but each one has a possibility of life to happen
GuII
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

just .02¢ Posting

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Never wanted to be a writer.. Alway kind of jotted things... though I did want to spell it out to Prime, as it is the Christian thing to do if someone is so far off the mark and says things like Israel is safer than America... or that
:?: bama is a ISIS Muslim in a ©hristian egg shell. :lol:
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 am

He's neither... but is prone to up the ANTI-Christ Spirit where ever he goes
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Fred I saw a movie with a sting ray starting out, .. and then it showed Steven Irwin .. In Church today, it had to deal with "Earth Day" that just past last Wednesday ... yeah I thought of you.. But later on in the movie it reminded me of "Twisted I beam" vision back in 97 ... as I was out in space looking at a brownish planet (no water) that I took to be earth in the future... Right B4 I came back to see 911

:whistling: On Obombanater, don't tell me you think he is Muslim like the real loonies (there's a big difference in mental capacity to distinguish between actions and words to determine someone like Obama character) here. One has to carry some .02¢ to go up the chain
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:37 am

this is hilarious lol

how blind do you have to be to not see that its YOUR "egg-o" being violated lol. like i said, you are mad that i expose that you have no idea what you are talking about. if this thread ALONE doesnt expose how hurt your ego is, then theres nothing i can tell you lol.

and that is all i will contribute to your silly backfire thread lol.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:24 am

I view him more as political zealot than fitting into anything Jesus described we should be like.
and if someone's fruit is lie-ing all over the ground...
it's not hard to figure out where he descended from.
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:I view him more as political zealot than fitting into anything Jesus described we should be like.

-- Matthew 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

-- Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

AMEN!

now tell me, if you do NOT know the Lords Word, tell me in what position you are in to judge? because i know what the Lord told me!

--2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

ALL SCRIPTURES IS GOD BREATHED AND IS TO BE USED TO CORRECT, TO INSTRUCT, FOR REPROOF!! so what do you know if you dont know the Lord? by what authority do YOU judge with if its NOT THE LORD? surely, YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY!

--1 Corinthians 2:13-16
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

AMEN!!

-- Romans 3:4
Let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged

AMEN!!! WHAT GOD DO YOU SERVE? BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD!!!

the Lords Word IS MY SWORD!! AMEN!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:53 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:I view him more as political zealot than fitting into anything Jesus described we should be like.

and besides, thats not my fruit lying on the ground. nor was there any fruit lying on the ground. you just twisted and added that. the mans ego was being violated, CLEARLY! BUT you are his friend so of course you will side with the blind! but none the less, read my previous comment!!!

and this IS my last comment. now ill just sit back and watch you 2 blind guides lie and twist your way through this. making stuff up as you go with no foundation to anything you are saying besides your very own emotions.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

.02¢ PRIME EXsample dream 2-day

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:54 am

One of my dreams last night was that I was a coin collector ... as you needed to have these 2 coins :2cents: :2cents:
... there were Muslim that did not have the right currency ... so I did not let them by... :nodding: .. Also there were those that had the currency, but yet they were on a "list" ... so I said this is PE :nodding: sorry you might want to play ball in this FEILD OF DREAMS, because you know how to put some English on it.. but you've been blackballed!

You know how it is... Prime Example (PE) is knowing how to play ball!

Flintstone would you vouch / co-sign for Prime Example and be liable if you had to guard a Field.

I'll put thy brand using the currency that echo in... :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I could have been more clear... I'm just outstanding in my field of dreams and
run across this O-zone (I was talking about Obama) who's fruit I see as Lie-ing under a tree
and it does not look to be under the tree of life, but as sons go they tend to do what they see their father doing.

So I was not even trying to Prime the pump.
My judgment carries no power and therefore does not ultimately condemn.
I am a seer of sorts for my personal taste.
Common sense says you should inspect the fruit before you eat it.
and my Father said... "I should not lie"

I must tell you I have never inspected Muslim fruit before
but I remember some one else who said you have to know what the definition of ISIS

have to go for now :wave:
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:02 pm

You were clear enough... and his fruit lies in a political field, in which Wii showing some abilities to looney tune in, have to realize that we chew the fruit that is in season. :eat:
Though One may have a different story in the areas Wii see, as Obama zone is only a players perspective, if one see this as an End-zone and he is just playing his game.

Though my point being about where to be for people to be in a safe zone, as Israel is Prime zone choice to be. As O-zone is trying to do a job, that Wii all know is getting bigger or going to get bigger ... Soon!
... So truth be told- I see Obama as a Christian, that does not get along with the Nut-in-yahoo Israel ... as I'll bring up,a little more - have to go watch Valtimore get the riot act
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Batman wrote:You were clear enough... and his fruit lies in a political field, in which Wii showing some abilities to looney tune in, have to realize that we chew the fruit that is in season. :eat:
Though One may have a different story in the areas Wii see, as Obama zone is only a players perspective, if one see this as an End-zone and he is just playing his game.

Though my point being about where to be for people to be in a safe zone, as Israel is Prime zone choice to be. As O-zone is trying to do a job, that Wii all know is getting bigger or going to get bigger ... Soon!
... So truth be told- I see Obama as a Christian, that does not get along with the Nut-in-yahoo Israel ... as I'll bring up,a little more - have to go watch Valtimore get the riot act

:rofl: what is this rubbish??

this guy is a bad comic book :lol:

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Sorry, I am tuning into Valtimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts :neer:
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

I have to pull this into batty sight

Postby Batman » Sat May 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:Interesting thread here ....

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamforum/vi ... ho#p641027

Since 'Batman', 'Superman' and 'Gus Who' are aliases all used by one person, then to guess that this person is likely to create even more sock puppet accounts if it suits him, is just logical thinking; if someone has no compunction about being evasive and a liar, then they will lie all the time. Even if someone not-Gus DID post agreeing with Gus, I'd still think it was him, because it's the kind of thing he does - replies to his own posts under fake names - and because he lies so much! :)

This is the kind of thing that Prime example gets you believing ... as these so-called "Christians" are trying to get IP address those who post ... For WAT purpose?? First they say Obama is not Christian and is a Muslim .. Now there saying I am creating all these accounts to WAT... superhero them down :dusto:

Scorpio has gone wild ... Scorpio go apply for Girls Gone Wiled if you want to lose your reputation, because your kind of a loose ... Honestly you don't want to get in bed with Prime and bad mouthing Christian who don't have to prove there Christians,.. Superman and I are not the same ... but your probably not believe that either.
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Sat May 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Prime wrote:Image

On September 5th, 2008, in an ABC television network on-air conversation with former Clinton advisor turned political pundit, George Stephanopoulos, Obama uttered the line, “You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.” Stephanopoulos quickly saved Obama from political disaster by reminding him that he meant to say his “Christian” faith.
“I have never met a Christian, especially one who claims to have been a Christian for twenty years, mistakenly confuse Islam with Christianity when referring to his or her personal faith,” notes Dr. Cass. “Perhaps this was Obama’s only candid public comment on his belief system since people started keeping track of the things he has said.”

http://www.christianadc.org/resources/6 ... s-campaign

there is no denying this mans christian faith, huh. and anybody who says hes a muslim is a liar and misleading people and is just spewing propaganda! :D

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat May 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Prime example should know "truth" from propaganda ... As it is written ...

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭22-23‬ ASV)

Obama is in the news enough for everyone to judge what kind of character (good and bad) he is ... and not by Prime EXample here
Prime wrote:
Prime wrote:Image

On September 5th, 2008, in an ABC television network on-air conversation with former Clinton advisor turned political pundit, George Stephanopoulos, Obama uttered the line, “You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.” Stephanopoulos quickly saved Obama from political disaster by reminding him that he meant to say his “Christian” faith.
“I have never met a Christian, especially one who claims to have been a Christian for twenty years, mistakenly confuse Islam with Christianity when referring to his or her personal faith,” notes Dr. Cass. “Perhaps this was Obama’s only candid public comment on his belief system since people started keeping track of the things he has said.”

http://www.christianadc.org/resources/6 ... s-campaign

there is no denying this mans christian faith, huh. and anybody who says hes a muslim is a liar and misleading people and is just spewing propaganda! :D

GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Sat May 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Batman wrote:Prime example should know "truth" from propaganda ... As it is written ...

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭22-23‬ ASV)

hey gus, give some SUBSTANCE to that claim, sir. explain in detail using scripture how this could possibly pertain to me?

why dont you post the 21st verse? because it tells you its HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF HIS FATHER who will be saved....

so please, my good sir, explain, in detail, which means using scripture, how this pertains to me.

your opinion simply does not matter. it means nothing. i can quote all kinds of scripture to somebody, but if it doesnt apply to that person, then what does it mean? it means nothing.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Teaching PRIME EXsample a Lesson

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am

Look... You started a thread titled "Anybody know how to trace IP addresses ... as Scorpio and you accuse a couple usernames of being Gus Who... you are claiming the President of the U.S. of being a Muslim and helping ISIS, while citing scripture ... in boxing terms you joined the side of "Many" ...

... So tell me, as I used this ONE QUOTE "again" from the bible, who here can this pertain too, those who quote and tries to use Jesus words in the proper context and content ... in which to name usernames - Scorpio and Prime EXsample who now stated all kind of faults things as Christians ... in which even an atheist jump into this "General Dream Disgussion" site to give testimony of misuse of religious ... use here in this field ... to a point of frustration, driving 'this' demonic Mother WAT the F out! ... :neer:

... Let the reader perceive and judge whom - or which Christian is using scripture as a Prime EXsample and "quote fly" :fighting: as in the most righteous way ...

Prime wrote:
Batman wrote:Prime example should know "truth" from propaganda ... As it is written ...

hey gus, give some SUBSTANCE to that claim, sir. explain in detail using scripture how this could possibly pertain to me?

why dont you post the 21st verse? because it tells you its HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF HIS FATHER who will be saved....

so please, my good sir, explain, in detail, which means using scripture, how this pertains to me.

your opinion simply does not matter. it means nothing. i can quote all kinds of scripture to somebody, but if it doesnt apply to that person, then what does it mean? it means nothing.

:whistling: one might have to go Rufus out of here to meet up with Ted and Bill for a most excellent adventure.
:geek: ... I am not talking drugs, but about getting hi as in WAT's coming up ^
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Sat May 23, 2015 1:31 am

Looks like somebody left the gates to the asylum unlocked. :drool:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Wed May 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Tal wrote:Looks like somebody left the gates to the asylum unlocked. :drool:

Well, I did not originally post this in this section, and ask for it to be return to General Dream section...
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to News And Politics