Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 am

i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

my grandmother is a christian and i looked at obama and said, "you are a muslim!", then i feared for my life and ran to hide from them because i didnt want them to kill me for my faith in Christ.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Rannette » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am

Sounds like because of the ISIS stuff going on you are afraid. Like many people, maybe you are wondering what Obama is doing to help us be safe from ISIS. This is a perfectly normal fear but I just have to say that not all Muslims are bad or evil. For the most part the Muslim religion is very peaceful, however, some groups like ISIS really aren't because they kill people just for having a different believe. It's just like the Westboro Baptist Church- they claim to be christian but none of what they do represents Christianity.
Rannette
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:52 am

Rannette wrote:Sounds like because of the ISIS stuff going on you are afraid. Like many people, maybe you are wondering what Obama is doing to help us be safe from ISIS. This is a perfectly normal fear but I just have to say that not all Muslims are bad or evil. For the most part the Muslim religion is very peaceful, however, some groups like ISIS really aren't because they kill people just for having a different believe. It's just like the Westboro Baptist Church- they claim to be christian but none of what they do represents Christianity.

no actually. i have no fear of the situation. and i have absolutely no expectation of obama helping christians, especially since he is muslim himself and he had the chance to help some of this countries friends from ISIS, and obama denied to help them from ISIS, confirming that he (obama) is in fact, WITH them..

obama is slowly turning america into a muslim nation.... take a look at this, just came across this article this morning--

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=16630

"The ad in question - sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) - portrays a masked Hamas terrorist next to a quote from Hamas's official MTV TV station declaring that: "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah."



you look at what is going on before our eyes, with islam / ISIS not only killing christians, but BEHEADING them, throwing them into the ocean to drown, etc... a lot of scripture comes to mind, but ill keep it simple--

-- John 16:2-3
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

this scripture is talking more about / TO CHRISTIANS, but this also pertains to this article and ad / mentality, "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah". they really think they are doing God a service. BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW GOD, NOR JESUS!! yes i know they claim that Jesus was a prophet for islam, but that is clearly part of the deception.

another scripture i want you to look at is this --

-- Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

is islam / ISIS NOT beheading Christians today? of course they are. this was foretold a couple thousand years ago. then it says these christians were beheaded for not worshiping the beast-- we can go look at Daniel 7 & 8, and Revelation 13 (the anti-Christ will also come from this beast that is Islam-- keep an eye on Obama!) and see that Islam IS the 4th and final beast to rise!!


something to keep an eye on--

http://www.timesofisrael.com/is-leader- ... airstrike/
"The severity of al-Baghdadi’s injuries forced IS leaders to urgently begin the process of selecting a new leader, in case he died."

-- Revelation 13:1-3
Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

keep in mind this beast has 7 heads and 10 crowns, crowns being kings, and ONE of the heads suffers a deadly wound.. this guy is the leader of ISIS! who suffered a deadly wound.

the Lord is returning soon! are you ready? do you have a relationship with Him today?

All praise to the Lord! King of kings! :king: Lord of lords!
Last edited by Prime on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Prime wrote:
Rannette wrote:Sounds like because of the ISIS stuff going on you are afraid. Like many people, maybe you are wondering what Obama is doing to help us be safe from ISIS. This is a perfectly normal fear but I just have to say that not all Muslims are bad or evil. For the most part the Muslim religion is very peaceful, however, some groups like ISIS really aren't because they kill people just for having a different believe. It's just like the Westboro Baptist Church- they claim to be christian but none of what they do represents Christianity.

no actually. i have no fear of the situation. and i have absolutely no expectation of obama helping christians, especially since he is muslim himself and he had the chance to help some of this countries friends from ISIS, and obama denied to help them from ISIS, confirming that he (obama) is in fact, WITH them..

obama is slowly turning america into a muslim nation.... take a look at this, just came across this article this morning--

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=16630

"The ad in question - sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) - portrays a masked Hamas terrorist next to a quote from Hamas's official MTV TV station declaring that: "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah."



you look at what is going on before our eyes, with islam / ISIS not only killing christians, but BEHEADING them, throwing them into the ocean to drown, etc... a lot of scripture comes to mind, but ill keep it simple--

-- John 16:2-3
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

this scripture is talking more about / TO CHRISTIANS, but this also pertains to this article and ad / mentality, "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah". they really think they are doing God a service. BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW GOD, NOR JESUS!! yes i know they claim that Jesus was a prophet for islam, but that is clearly part of the deception.

another scripture i want you to look at is this --

-- Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

is islam / ISIS NOT beheading Christians today? of course they are. this was foretold a couple thousand years ago. then it says these christians were beheaded for not worshiping the beast-- we can go look at Daniel 7 & 8, and Revelation 13 (the anti-Christ will also come from this beast that is Islam-- keep an eye on Obama!) and see that Islam IS the 4th and final beast to rise!!


something to keep an eye on--

http://www.timesofisrael.com/is-leader- ... airstrike/
"The severity of al-Baghdadi’s injuries forced IS leaders to urgently begin the process of selecting a new leader, in case he died."

-- Revelation 13:1-3
Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

keep in mind this beast has 10 heads, and ONE of the heads suffers a deadly wound.. this guy is the leader of ISIS! who suffered a deadly wound.

the Lord is returning soon! are you ready? do you have a relationship with Him today?

All praise to the Lord! King of kings! :king: Lord of lords!


To say that Obama is Muslim is not a Christian thing to say, unless your joking around... as Oboma sounds more Christian than you do in my book. Though the dream probably goes to him taking on ISIS in the same manner, which is more dark and ISIS Muslim (radical) as killing goes to his nick name that I gave him as the "Obombantor" - he is the king of Drones.
Obama has public commented that he supports a two state policy with Israel and Palastine... So yes he is not Pro-Israeli, that does not mean he is a Muslim.
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:
Rannette wrote:Sounds like because of the ISIS stuff going on you are afraid. Like many people, maybe you are wondering what Obama is doing to help us be safe from ISIS. This is a perfectly normal fear but I just have to say that not all Muslims are bad or evil. For the most part the Muslim religion is very peaceful, however, some groups like ISIS really aren't because they kill people just for having a different believe. It's just like the Westboro Baptist Church- they claim to be christian but none of what they do represents Christianity.

no actually. i have no fear of the situation. and i have absolutely no expectation of obama helping christians, especially since he is muslim himself and he had the chance to help some of this countries friends from ISIS, and obama denied to help them from ISIS, confirming that he (obama) is in fact, WITH them..

obama is slowly turning america into a muslim nation.... take a look at this, just came across this article this morning--

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=16630

"The ad in question - sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) - portrays a masked Hamas terrorist next to a quote from Hamas's official MTV TV station declaring that: "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah."



you look at what is going on before our eyes, with islam / ISIS not only killing christians, but BEHEADING them, throwing them into the ocean to drown, etc... a lot of scripture comes to mind, but ill keep it simple--

-- John 16:2-3
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

this scripture is talking more about / TO CHRISTIANS, but this also pertains to this article and ad / mentality, "Killing Jews is worship that brings us close to Allah". they really think they are doing God a service. BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW GOD, NOR JESUS!! yes i know they claim that Jesus was a prophet for islam, but that is clearly part of the deception.

another scripture i want you to look at is this --

-- Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

is islam / ISIS NOT beheading Christians today? of course they are. this was foretold a couple thousand years ago. then it says these christians were beheaded for not worshiping the beast-- we can go look at Daniel 7 & 8, and Revelation 13 (the anti-Christ will also come from this beast that is Islam-- keep an eye on Obama!) and see that Islam IS the 4th and final beast to rise!!


something to keep an eye on--

http://www.timesofisrael.com/is-leader- ... airstrike/
"The severity of al-Baghdadi’s injuries forced IS leaders to urgently begin the process of selecting a new leader, in case he died."

-- Revelation 13:1-3
Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

keep in mind this beast has 10 heads, and ONE of the heads suffers a deadly wound.. this guy is the leader of ISIS! who suffered a deadly wound.

the Lord is returning soon! are you ready? do you have a relationship with Him today?

All praise to the Lord! King of kings! :king: Lord of lords!


To say that Obama is Muslim is not a Christian thing to say, unless your joking around... as Oboma sounds more Christian than you do in my book. Though the dream probably goes to him taking on ISIS in the same manner, which is more dark and ISIS Muslim (radical) as killing goes to his nick name that I gave him as the "Obombantor" - he is the king of Drones.
Obama has public commented that he supports a two state policy with Israel and Palastine... So yes he is not Pro-Israeli, that does not mean he is a Muslim.

the irony here is too powerful.

and if you think obama is a christian, then i really dont know what to tell you. and if you dont think obama is a muslim, then i dont know what to tell you.

and speaking of the israel problem, he just turned his back on Gods land ON THE BLOOD MOON BY GIVING IRAN NUKES! yes im aware of obamas comments post deal, but lets not act like actions dont speak louder than words, and lets not act like hes not a liar. this man is helping set the stage for Babylons fall and he doesnt even know it.... or maybe he does...
Last edited by Prime on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Prime wrote:the irony here is too powerful.

and if you think obama is a christian, then i really dont know what to tell you. and if you dont think obama is a muslim, then i dont know what to tell you.

and speaking of the israel problem, he just turned his back on Gods land ON THE BLOOD MOON BY GIVING IRAN NUKES! yes im aware of obamas comments post deal, but lets not act like actions speak louder than words, and lets not act like hes not a liar. this man is helping set the stage for Babylons fall and he doesnt even know it.... or maybe he does...


Like you said, thousands of years ago this period was foreseen. Therefore you might want to get the "facts right" as they happen. By claiming someone like Obama is not a Christian, because they don't follow the sect of Christianity that you believe, does not make them another religion like Muslim or Judaism. Israel is in the mess that it is in due to the "abomination" and it's choice of direction from the chain reaction that followed...

The nuke issue: Iran can buy nukes cheaper than they can produce them. Even Saudi Arabia bought nukes...
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:41 am

Batman / Gus, you think Obama is a christian... And there nothing I can tell you.. Not even the multiple times Obama has attacked the Bible, Jesus, and Christians. And point out his pro Islam tendencies, how he brought Islam here, etc etc. This is all written, revelation 17. But honestly, you are not worth my time because you have 1 thing on your mind and thats to argue, as usual.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Prime wrote:Batman / Gus, you think Obama is a christian... And there nothing I can tell you.. Not even the multiple times Obama has attacked the Bible, Jesus, and Christians. And point out his pro Islam tendencies, how he brought Islam here, etc etc. This is all written, revelation 17. But honestly, you are not worth my time because you have 1 thing on your mind and thats to argue, as usual.


Yes, I want to make sure that everyone can see there is a difference in us looney tunes who believe/ know they get insight, and being able to distinguish between claiming someone like Obama is something that he is not (Muslim)... and something that he is acting like (an OBOMBANATER ... like drone strikes as a Christian)
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:Batman / Gus, you think Obama is a christian... And there nothing I can tell you.. Not even the multiple times Obama has attacked the Bible, Jesus, and Christians. And point out his pro Islam tendencies, how he brought Islam here, etc etc. This is all written, revelation 17. But honestly, you are not worth my time because you have 1 thing on your mind and thats to argue, as usual.


Yes, I want to make sure that everyone can see there is a difference in us looney tunes who believe/ know they get insight, and being able to distinguish between claiming someone like Obama is something that he is not (Muslim)... and something that he is acting like (an OBOMBANATER ... like drone strikes as a Christian)


lol

so obama attacking the Bible, Jesus, and christians makes him a christian? him bringing islam to a new level in america is christian?

him giving IRAN, ISRAEL's enemy, even OUR ENEMY, nukes, is christian? thats ok, right? obama, for the 1st time since Israel became a nation 67 years ago, turned on Israel in a HUGE way on the blood moon, this is of no significance? do you not understand the significance here? america has been protecting Israel since its become a nation again, and on a WORLD stage, obama turned on Israel and gave IRAN NUKES!!! HE WANTED TO GIVE THEM NUKES, HE INSISTED!!!! ISRAEL! GODS LAND! IF HES A CHRISTIAN, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE IS A CHRISTIAN! please explain how obama refusing to help "friends" combat ISIS is pro-christian? if you ask me, that showed his ISIS hand!! CLEARLY!

to me, YOU seem like an ANTI-CHRIST!! nothing you say is Biblical, nothing, absolutely nothing. nothing you say adds up to scriptures, its quite amusing reading your posts. all you do is argue and throw stones living in a glass house.

and before you even answer, please dont duck my question i asked you back on January 28. im still waiting for you to answer my question IN DETAIL USING SCRIPTURE, NOT YOUR PERSONAL OPINION BECAUSE IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=137533
"try to explain to me, by the Word of God, how that scripture (Matthew 7:21-23) pertains to me. your opinion does not count. you will have to know the scriptures to explain yourself. but that is where you will be stuck and unable. so just quoting a scripture will not work for you."

you claim to be a christian, but you do not withstand the test of scripture, my friend.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:47 pm

I requested a dream to answer your Eggo... Check it out, as that is how prophetic dreams tend to work. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139417&sid=5b06691a8560dda2bd0ce4e62672b6a8#p667162

Honestly, do you consider us "friends" with our history ... or is that just a ploy for the on-lookers? Because many people don't like "religious people" because of such position of having to argue in such manner as citing ... Religious text...

:eat: - so does it have to be Kosher or can I add pork to your Prime Meet? :dummy"
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:11 am

Batman wrote:I requested a dream to answer your Eggo... Check it out, as that is how prophetic dreams tend to work. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139417&sid=5b06691a8560dda2bd0ce4e62672b6a8#p667162

Honestly, do you consider us "friends" with our history ... or is that just a ploy for the on-lookers? Because many people don't like "religious people" because of such position of having to argue in such manner as citing ... Religious text...

:eat: - so does it have to be Kosher or can I add pork to your Prime Meet? :dummy"

LOL! so petty and still can not support your statement that matt. 7:21-23 pertains to me. you want to bring up scriptures AGAINST me.. but cant back it up one bit, THEN SAY, " Because many people don't like "religious people" because of such position of having to argue in such manner as citing ... Religious text"

THE IRONY AND HYPOCRISY DOES NOT STOP WITH YOU! :rofl:

obviously are not worth my time. you are so hurt, that you had to make your own worthless "anti-prime" thread lol. how old are you again? no really.. how old are you? i imagine you are probably somewhere in your 50s.. so sad. so pathetic. you never know what you are talking about, and i expose this, so you got mad and made a slander-prime thread? thats fine with me. but i wont be entertaining your dross thread.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:26 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.

exactly. he been deceiving people since day one. if you are actually paying attention, it is really no surprise or some huge secret that he IS a muslim.

but of course he is 100% muslim. its not like you can be 40% christian and 50% muslim and 10% buddhist lol. its really a all or nothing thing when it comes to faith.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

oh about the woman thing, no his face wasnt covered, he just had like a big black cloak looking thing with the black turban, really getting dressed up. obama definitely is a prophetic figure in these scriptures, and not a good one, either. but thats really another story for another day, unless you want to go there.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:44 pm

lol look! same things i been saying! for over a year!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.feuerst ... nref=story
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.

I agree with Reymond. I think I remembered Raynond?(?) Or someone else? Showing me the marriage ring of Obama and in close-up view, it had Arabic words(?) And yes, I do believe that Obama is hiding something or he has a secret identity.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 am

Jiru wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.

I agree with Reymond. I think I remembered Raynond?(?) Or someone else? Showing me the marriage ring of Obama and in close-up view, it had Arabic words(?) And yes, I do believe that Obama is hiding something or he has a secret identity.


I think when I saw him dressed in all black and putting his black turban on, he was getting dressed, I think that means hes getting ready for something big he is planning. We must be careful with this man, we got to watch him closely. He has no good intentions.

Seek the Lord and LIVE! these scriptures are true, my friends! The Lord is true! He has revealed things to me that have come true and and to the surface on a bigger stage before anybody was talking about it. All praise to the Lord! Now is the time to seek Him, turn to Him, and He will give you life! Even in death, you will live! Amen. Praises to the Lord
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:48 am

Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.

I agree with Reymond. I think I remembered Raynond?(?) Or someone else? Showing me the marriage ring of Obama and in close-up view, it had Arabic words(?) And yes, I do believe that Obama is hiding something or he has a secret identity.


I think when I saw him dressed in all black and putting his black turban on, he was getting dressed, I think that means hes getting ready for something big he is planning. We must be careful with this man, we got to watch him closely. He has no good intentions.

Seek the Lord and LIVE! these scriptures are true, my friends! The Lord is true! He has revealed things to me that have come true and and to the surface on a bigger stage before anybody was talking about it. All praise to the Lord! Now is the time to seek Him, turn to Him, and He will give you life! Even in death, you will live! Amen. Praises to the Lord

I will but Jesus isn't God. God is the seen and the unseen. Jesus is a prophet. I'm not a Muslim so don't think that I'm a Muslim. I do believe some of the scriptures. Some because it's been edited so much but there's still some truth in there.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:20 am

Jiru wrote:
Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.



I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.

I agree with Reymond. I think I remembered Raynond?(?) Or someone else? Showing me the marriage ring of Obama and in close-up view, it had Arabic words(?) And yes, I do believe that Obama is hiding something or he has a secret identity.


I think when I saw him dressed in all black and putting his black turban on, he was getting dressed, I think that means hes getting ready for something big he is planning. We must be careful with this man, we got to watch him closely. He has no good intentions.

Seek the Lord and LIVE! these scriptures are true, my friends! The Lord is true! He has revealed things to me that have come true and and to the surface on a bigger stage before anybody was talking about it. All praise to the Lord! Now is the time to seek Him, turn to Him, and He will give you life! Even in death, you will live! Amen. Praises to the Lord

I will but Jesus isn't God. God is the seen and the unseen. Jesus is a prophet. I'm not a Muslim so don't think that I'm a Muslim. I do believe some of the scriptures. Some because it's been edited so much but there's still some truth in there.


SURELY, JESUS IS THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, THE CREATOR, GODS EQUAL! JESUS IS GOD! soon you will know! every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess! Praise God! i know because i know the LORD myself! and YOU can, too! you just have to seek Him and HE will make Himself known to you! He stands at your door now, knocking, waiting for you to let Him in! He called me back in 2011, and life has never been the same. its been uphill from that moment on. living in darkness is NOTHING like living in the light with the LORD!!

i know Him and love Him because HE loved me first! this is truth! not because of what i was told about Him, but because i KNOW FOR MYSELF! PRAISE BE TO THE LORD! just like YOU need to know Him for yourself!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 am

Prime wrote:i was over my grandmothers house and theres a bunch of people in the kitchen so i walk in, and i see everybody surrounding obama, getting dressed in his all black muslim attire, with the head covering and everything. all black like ISIS. and he had a friend with him who was also a muslim. they were over and getting ready to grill.

i ran a few houses down to some backyards to hide from obamas friend, because it was his friend who was going to be the one to get me.


I think he is Muslim/Islamic in real life. His religious beliefs do not bother me. That fact that he hides it does.
But I think that being dressed in all black suggests that he is 100 percent Muslim and that he is concealing it from everyone. I think it is interesting that only women cover themselves up from head to toe. ISIS does it when they are on tv, but that is the only time.

I think it means that he also has a double identity beneath the black covering.
I agree with Reymond. I think I remembered Raynond?(?) Or someone else? Showing me the marriage ring of Obama and in close-up view, it had Arabic words(?) And yes, I do believe that Obama is hiding something or he secret identity.

SURELY, JESUS IS THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, THE CREATOR, GODS EQUAL! JESUS IS GOD! soon you will know! every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess! Praise God! i know because i know the LORD myself! and YOU can, too! you just have to seek Him and HE will make Himself known to you! He stands at your door now, knocking, waiting for you to let Him in! He called me back in 2011, and life has never been the same. its been uphill from that moment on. living in darkness is NOTHING like living in the light with the LORD!!

i know Him and love Him because HE loved me first! this is truth! not because of what i was told about Him, but because i KNOW FOR MYSELF! PRAISE BE TO THE LORD! just like YOU need to know Him for yourself!
[/quote][/quote]
I already did. God (not Jesus) showed Himself not as a human being or Jesus, he showed himself in a vague outline of a very big man and he was glowing really bright and was sitting on an equally bright throne with young angels on either side of him. The angels were singing in a language that I know does not exist on Earth or may have before. I really don't know.

Then God called out, "(my real first name) where are you?"

I suddenly saw myself in front of Him despite the fact that I know that He knows I'm there, I raised my hand rather excitedly and said, "Here I am, Lord!" I shouted.

Suddenly I thought if I was lucid or not and I felt like I should try out myself by making God stomp his feet and I did but it came out as three stomps then he said, "Stay alive and you can do it!" then he added, "And wake up!"

Dream ended.

There you have it. Although that happened in one of my emotional past were I was emotionally breaking and I prayed and prayed to God to let us meet, talk etc. There's more to my story and background were it came from.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:39 am

AMEN! the LORD IS JESUS!! JESUS IS THE LORD YOUR GOD! you need to read His Word, my friend!

and when He said wake up, He wants you to understand that JESUS IS THE LORD YOUR GOD! AMEN!

you can NOT know the Lord your God if you do not read His Word. i want you to start reading at Matthew. the first book of the new testament, and the first Book of the four Gospels!

this can be a HUGE moment for you! im here with you. this, you can do! wake up!

if you want, you can inbox and we can talk more about this and you can tell me more about your testimony! or we can just talk here so EVERYBODY can get to know it!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:50 pm

No, I think he told me to wake up because I have a big imagination and I was still sleepy so I can still go back in there.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Jiru wrote:No, I think he told me to wake up because I have a big imagination and I was still sleepy so I can still go back in there.


-- Ephesians 5:14
For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

its God who gives you your dreams, so its the best to look at the scriptures to get the interpretation. wake up! understand that the Lord is your God, Jesus Christ! wake up!

when He says WAKE UP, arise from the dead, means BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! its only in HIM that you have LIFE. without HIM, you are already dead, even if you are alive. but WITH HIM, you will live, even in death.

-- John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Amen!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:No, I think he told me to wake up because I have a big imagination and I was still sleepy so I can still go back in there.


-- Ephesians 5:14
For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

its God who gives you your dreams, so its the best to look at the scriptures to get the interpretation. wake up! understand that the Lord is your God, Jesus Christ! wake up!

when He says WAKE UP, arise from the dead, means BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! its only in HIM that you have LIFE. without HIM, you are already dead, even if you are alive. but WITH HIM, you will live, even in death.

-- John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Amen!

Too bad I'm already half dead myself :neer:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:33 am

Jiru wrote:
Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:No, I think he told me to wake up because I have a big imagination and I was still sleepy so I can still go back in there.


-- Ephesians 5:14
For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

its God who gives you your dreams, so its the best to look at the scriptures to get the interpretation. wake up! understand that the Lord is your God, Jesus Christ! wake up!

when He says WAKE UP, arise from the dead, means BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! its only in HIM that you have LIFE. without HIM, you are already dead, even if you are alive. but WITH HIM, you will live, even in death.

-- John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Amen!

Too bad I'm already half dead myself :neer:

Wake up!!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:38 am

Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:
Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:No, I think he told me to wake up because I have a big imagination and I was still sleepy so I can still go back in there.


-- Ephesians 5:14
For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

its God who gives you your dreams, so its the best to look at the scriptures to get the interpretation. wake up! understand that the Lord is your God, Jesus Christ! wake up!

when He says WAKE UP, arise from the dead, means BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! its only in HIM that you have LIFE. without HIM, you are already dead, even if you are alive. but WITH HIM, you will live, even in death.

-- John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Amen!

Too bad I'm already half dead myself :neer:

Wake up!!

You can't wake up a dead part of yourself. Then again I won't bother telling what it is. Rather, it's like two deaths *shrugs*
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 am

Jesus gives life to the dead! This is the whole point of the dream! To give yourself to the Lord so you WONT be dead! Wake up! Arise, O sleeper!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 am

Prime wrote:Jesus gives life to the dead! This is the whole point of the dream! To give yourself to the Lord so you WONT be dead! Wake up! Arise, O sleeper!

I've got to be honest that I am entertained by this conversation despite the fact that what I said previously was true but metaphoric. I am awake in a sense, or so I think and so do you. I have told no one of this things I have and so it shall remain that way.

I have made it a goal to keep living a life I do not want. To keep walking ahead even if I am half-dead until my last breath were I can finally have my peace I so longed.

And yet you do not understand and here's one thing: You do not need to be save. You are you're own God. You make what you perceive and you can create you're own reality. Do not think you know how and what God thinks or do.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:38 am

Jiru wrote:
Prime wrote:Jesus gives life to the dead! This is the whole point of the dream! To give yourself to the Lord so you WONT be dead! Wake up! Arise, O sleeper!

I've got to be honest that I am entertained by this conversation despite the fact that what I said previously was true but metaphoric. I am awake in a sense, or so I think and so do you. I have told no one of this things I have and so it shall remain that way.

I have made it a goal to keep living a life I do not want. To keep walking ahead even if I am half-dead until my last breath were I can finally have my peace I so longed.

And yet you do not understand and here's one thing: You do not need to be save. You are you're own God. You make what you perceive and you can create you're own reality. Do not think you know how and what God thinks or do.


WAKE UP!!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 am

Prime wrote:
Jiru wrote:
Prime wrote:Jesus gives life to the dead! This is the whole point of the dream! To give yourself to the Lord so you WONT be dead! Wake up! Arise, O sleeper!

I've got to be honest that I am entertained by this conversation despite the fact that what I said previously was true but metaphoric. I am awake in a sense, or so I think and so do you. I have told no one of this things I have and so it shall remain that way.

I have made it a goal to keep living a life I do not want. To keep walking ahead even if I am half-dead until my last breath were I can finally have my peace I so longed.

And yet you do not understand and here's one thing: You do not need to be save. You are you're own God. You make what you perceive and you can create you're own reality. Do not think you know how and what God thinks or do.


WAKE UP!!

Read "Conversations with God" book 1, 2 and 3 by Ronald Walsch
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Read the Bible. The new testament from Matthew to Revelation. And the old testament from Genesis to Malachi.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby pokemariofan64 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 pm

N
Last edited by pokemariofan64 on Thu May 07, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark".
pokemariofan64
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:18 am
Location: Somwhere in Time and Space!

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:49 pm

pokemariofan64 wrote:BALRG HWAARG FUCKING JEW NIGGER FAGS RUINING GLORIOUS AMERICANO RAPTURE IS COMING REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES

mods delete this.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/04/14/si ... d-infants/
Image

"The perverted terrorist organization the Islamic State (IS/ISIS) has put captured female sex slaves from the Iraqi ethnic minority on sale and has also released the age wise price list. According to a document issued by the ISIS, Christian and Yazidi girls, aged between 1 and 9, are up for grabs for $172. Girls that are 10 to 20 are sold for nearly $129, while those aged 20 to 30 are sold for about $86. ISIS sex slave price for women that are 30 to 40 is about $6 and for those aged 40 to 50, it is $43. Slaves are not listed as women – they are labelled as Merchandise."


http://virtualjerusalem.com/blogs.php?Itemid=16829
Image

"Is this normative or radical Islam?

Theology does not interest me.

I never argue points of faith with anyone. Not with other Jews, nor with my many Christian friends.

I am, however, deeply interested and concerned about behavior. And when a particular theology demands murderous behavior, well, then we all need to be concerned.
At the moment the only religion in the world whose adherents are pathologically violent is Islam. To deny this is to deny reality. In the following video, the speaker and his audience make some remarkable statements about so-called moderate Islam.
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg


http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/04/th ... matically/
Image
Norway deports record number of Muslims, crime rate drops dramatically

"One country has finally learned that have a flow of Muslim immigrants creates problems. No, not just problems, horrific crimes.

Along with the introduction of Islam into European countries comes a drastic increase in rape, child molestation, murder, violence, and protests, all justifiable in the Quran and Hadith.
"
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



there is no denying this mans christian faith, huh. and anybody who says hes a muslim is a liar and misleading people and is just spewing propaganda! :D
Last edited by Prime on Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 3:38 pm

On September 5th, 2008, in an ABC television network on-air conversation with former Clinton advisor turned political pundit, George Stephanopoulos, Obama uttered the line, “You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.” Stephanopoulos quickly saved Obama from political disaster by reminding him that he meant to say his “Christian” faith.
“I have never met a Christian, especially one who claims to have been a Christian for twenty years, mistakenly confuse Islam with Christianity when referring to his or her personal faith,” notes Dr. Cass. “Perhaps this was Obama’s only candid public comment on his belief system since people started keeping track of the things he has said.”


http://www.christianadc.org/resources/6 ... s-campaign
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Wed May 13, 2015 4:54 pm

I guess that's enough to convince everyone now, Prime. Heck, I can denounce God any time without papers and maybe later I can write that in my papers too
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Jiru wrote:I guess that's enough to convince everyone now, Prime. Heck, I can denounce God any time without papers and maybe later I can write that in my papers too

not sure if the 1st part is sarcastic or what you mean by the 2nd part, but i think the obvious is obvious.

EDIT:

dont denounce the one true God because the god of islam is a false god. islam and christianity are night and day. as is God and satan.... its not a coincidence that these 2 are polar opposites.

God of Bible = one true God, TRUE love and peace.

god of quran = false god, islam created by satan to destroy; claim to be loving and peaceful, but the reality is far from what they claim. and if any muslim does not agree with islams violent nature, then they need to convert to christianity and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Mario Joseph: Muslim Converted To Christian (Quran Points To Christ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofapHQFySg
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

-- John 14:8-11
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.



-- John 10:25-30
25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.


-- John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

--John 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (God came down and manifested in the flesh. His name is Jesus.)

-- Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

those words "us" and "our" are not singular words. those are plural, indicating, God (the Father) was with Somebody... who was that Somebody? you can go back to John 1:1-3, 14. His Name is Jesus. Gods Son, the creator. when God spoke, His Son created! "God SAID, let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness..."


Var, i encourage to you accept Jesus! leave islam and turn to the TRUTH! the LIGHT!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 6:44 am

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/04/mu ... se-them-2/

Image
"The Islamic State social networking site has a photo showing a child holding a severed head amid a gathering of other children, which was tweeted and went viral with an attached phrase that said “This is how the cubs of the Caliphate are raised up”, boasting of this heinous act.

It should be noted that it is not the first time that such boast is made in which the heads of victims are being carried by children. An Australian Muslim child held in his hand the heads of severed Syrian troops. The head of the Shariah judge of the General brigades “Hawks of Sham,” had been carried by children after the ISIS killed him.

This image comes after the disclosure that the children are being trained to kill in the name of religion, in the framework of the preparation of the Islamic state raising a generation of fighters to rid the world of “infidels”.
"


Image
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 6:58 am

Islamic Sharia Law Comes to Great Britain - CBN.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGjPc2P7ILs


i dont know who the mods are on here, or who is in charge of this board, but i recommend that you guys upgrade these boards! something a little more modern, where you are able to post youtube videos so you can just watch it from the forum.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Thu May 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Your kind of lumping "Obama" here with ISIS ... Don't you think that the majority of the world who see "Obama" and know Him ... as Christian .. well let's just get to the point..

Is he another Hitler? Leading the Nazi-Americans into this end time war? Is this his picture that you've painted here?

[Reveal] Spoiler:
OBAMACARE has a # for everyone! It's a law!
Image
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Batman wrote:Your kind of lumping "Obama" here with ISIS ... Don't you think that the majority of the world who see "Obama" and know Him ... as Christian .. well let's just get to the point..

Is he another Hitler? Leading the Nazi-Americans into this end time war? Is this his picture that you've painted here?

[Reveal] Spoiler:
OBAMACARE has a # for everyone! It's a law!
Image

I'm pretty sure that Obama secretly supports ISIS. I've heard a lot of Americans complaining about him since his rule as president.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Jiru, its hard explainging something to Gus when he has selective comprehension. He denies Obama being a Muslim and still believes he is a Christian. He denies ISIS is Islam even thought ISIS stands for ISLAMIC STATE.. Now he is trying to deny that Obama supports ISIS... When I already explained how he had the chance to help allies AGAINST ISIS but he chose NOT to... Obama will not go to war against his own kind lol. But Gus refused to conform to the truth because he has displayed so much pride, arrogance, and stubbornness that he has no choice but to hang on to the lies he's been so arrogant and animated about. Its the only thing he can do to save his pride. Even though its obvious for any and everybody to see Gus is wrong. But I'll say it again, he feels he is protecting his ego as long as he doesn't admit fault. Well, he shouldnt have been so disrespectful, arrogant, and stubborn this whole time. He just kept building his argument on weak pillar after weak pillar. Now he's tip toeing around trying to not let his weak argument completely collapse on him with his weak ways of twisting and changing the subject.

Jiru wrote:
Batman wrote:Your kind of lumping "Obama" here with ISIS ... Don't you think that the majority of the world who see "Obama" and know Him ... as Christian .. well let's just get to the point..

Is he another Hitler? Leading the Nazi-Americans into this end time war? Is this his picture that you've painted here?

[Reveal] Spoiler:
OBAMACARE has a # for everyone! It's a law!
Image

I'm pretty sure that Obama secretly supports ISIS. I've heard a lot of Americans complaining about him since his rule as president.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Thu May 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Is that why Obomba is droning them to death? (Obama is on tv now stating a deal with Middle Eastern big shots against ISIS)

Now your saying that he secretly help ISIS ... You have to say how..
But yes, many American thought they would get "change" with Obama, but only thing they saw is how Obama changed to be a "D-seer" (DC as in Washington DC is a thug machine, and is the head of a government gone wild.)
He clearly is saying that he is "fighting ISIS" ...

He is also in a status of "Lame Duck" as he is going to be out of power in a little over a year, and who ever comes into power is going to have to clean up all this ... anything he says and does now "congress" is going to step in ... As no real action can come... Only words

Though this "agreement" is for the public to see... Neither side is going to stop the war(s) going ... as this is a mainly "Islam war" (Middle East)
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Gus is tip toeing around his dark maze trying not to let the roof come tumbling down with the weak pillars he keeps putting up. No need to answer him anymore. The truth is in the open for all to see. From scriptures about the subjects discussed, to Obamas true colors. Any further arguing is meaningless.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu May 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Prime wrote:Islamic Sharia Law Comes to Great Britain - CBN.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGjPc2P7ILs


i dont know who the mods are on here, or who is in charge of this board, but i recommend that you guys upgrade these boards! something a little more modern, where you are able to post youtube videos so you can just watch it from the forum.


Wow, that's fascinating! 3 or 4 nights ago, I saw a vision, just as I was falling asleep: the word, ISLAM, in red. Underneath it was a black submachine gun, and a voice was saying something about them planning to bring Sharia law to Britain. (I think the SUBmachine gun may have been a word-play, ie, underground, hidden, I'm not sure.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Not at all. I lived next to a mosque in London from 2004 - 7, and they kept trying to convert us, lol, :lol: I remember very well how zealous their literature was. They have books for *toddlers*, like 3 yr olds, with pictures of women in burqas, fists raised exultantly, saying, 'We will not rest until Islam has conquered the world!' Chilling. :shock:
The most popular baby name in Britain is now 'Mohammed.'
I've had many, many dreams in which they do succeed in overrunning the whole of Europe including the UK, including instituting Sharia law courts. Not a certainty, but definitely a possibility.
Although I do not dress like Britney Spears, anyone who tried to make me wear a hijab would have a fight. I used to say that I would have lasted about ten minutes in a communist country; in an islamic state, we can lower my survival time to about 30 seconds, lol! :D
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Ayre13 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:06 pm

So was this actually a dream or just a ruse to spew religion and conspiracy all over the place?
Ayre13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:
Prime wrote:Islamic Sharia Law Comes to Great Britain - CBN.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGjPc2P7ILs


i dont know who the mods are on here, or who is in charge of this board, but i recommend that you guys upgrade these boards! something a little more modern, where you are able to post youtube videos so you can just watch it from the forum.


Wow, that's fascinating! 3 or 4 nights ago, I saw a vision, just as I was falling asleep: the word, ISLAM, in red. Underneath it was a black submachine gun, and a voice was saying something about them planning to bring Sharia law to Britain. (I think the SUBmachine gun may have been a word-play, ie, underground, hidden, I'm not sure.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Not at all. I lived next to a mosque in London from 2004 - 7, and they kept trying to convert us, lol, :lol: I remember very well how zealous their literature was. They have books for *toddlers*, like 3 yr olds, with pictures of women in burqas, fists raised exultantly, saying, 'We will not rest until Islam has conquered the world!' Chilling. :shock:
The most popular baby name in Britain is now 'Mohammed.'
I've had many, many dreams in which they do succeed in overrunning the whole of Europe including the UK, including instituting Sharia law courts. Not a certainty, but definitely a possibility.
Although I do not dress like Britney Spears, anyone who tried to make me wear a hijab would have a fight. I used to say that I would have lasted about ten minutes in a communist country; in an islamic state, we can lower my survival time to about 30 seconds, lol! :D


yea i believe islam will have a world army being that its the 4th and final beast to rise. you can read about it in Daniel 7 & 8!

i hear islam starts their children off radical at a very young age so that does not surprise me one bit.

the islam in red seems like its telling you destruction / war and that obviously includes bloodshed.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Prime » Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Ayre13 wrote:So was this actually a dream or just a ruse to spew religion and conspiracy all over the place?

of course it was a dream.. did you not read the original post where i posted my dream? and by "conspiracies" i think you mean "conspiracy theories". except theres no "theories" here. solid undeniable evidence. stay in denial if you want.

seems like gus now has 3 accounts.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Next

Return to News And Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Shared Bottom Border