Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anonymous' declare war on jihadists

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Anonymous' declare war on jihadists

Postby Sigrid » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 am

I don't know if you guys know about this already but here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... media.html

European Anonymous' will also avenge the deaths of the paris attack--or so I've heard. Europe, don't fall from the hands of the jihadists and any Islamic terrorists. And maybe we'll see how a "super-power" country/s can do.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Anonymous' declare war on jihadists

Postby Daniel88 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Jiru wrote:I don't know if you guys know about this already but here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... media.html

European Anonymous' will also avenge the deaths of the paris attack--or so I've heard. Europe, don't fall from the hands of the jihadists and any Islamic terrorists. And maybe we'll see how a "super-power" country/s can do.

They would be very stupid to do so. Guess what these terrorists want to achieve? They want to saw the seed of distrust against "Islam" . Not a good direction at all. Not all islamic persons are like that. So, it would be very very stupid to do so. O well, what will become of this world? Sometimes I wonder.
Daniel88
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Caesar » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Islam in general is a very aggressive religion. Those terrorists ain't had nothing to do with that those hundreds of years ago. The religion itself had earned that reputation long before they came into the picture.

All Anonymous can do is leak information to powerful groups. Pit them against a few Jihadists, they'll be mowed down in a firefight. Why else do you think they work behind the screens?
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Daniel88 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:48 pm

The Dark Soul wrote:Islam in general is a very aggressive religion. Those terrorists ain't had nothing to do with that those hundreds of years ago. The religion itself had earned that reputation long before they came into the picture.

I know.

All Anonymous can do is leak information to powerful groups. Pit them against a few Jihadists, they'll be mowed down in a firefight.

Of course.

Why else do you think they work behind the screens?

Well. What else? Seems kinda "obvious". Or, what do you think?
Daniel88
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 am

Daniel88 wrote:
The Dark Soul wrote:Islam in general is a very aggressive religion. Those terrorists ain't had nothing to do with that those hundreds of years ago. The religion itself had earned that reputation long before they came into the picture.

I know.

All Anonymous can do is leak information to powerful groups. Pit them against a few Jihadists, they'll be mowed down in a firefight.

Of course.

What are you trying to prove, Danielle88?
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Caesar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 am

I was wondering the exact same thing.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Daniel88 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Jiru wrote:
Daniel88 wrote:

I know.

Of course.

What are you trying to prove, Danielle88?

Prove? I don't know. Nothing. ... I do not want to prove anything, I can't, of corse.
Daniel88
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby VenusInChains » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm

So anonymous is going to attack some terrorist websites? I don't know what this is really going to achieve, its not like AL-queda and ISIS really rely on technology.
Most people are ignorant to the whole situation and have become islamaphobic. The hate that the terrorists generate for Islam makes it easier for them to find new recruits. People vandalizing mosques in the west as a form of counter-prostest, yeah fuck the western world.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:42 pm

VenusInChains wrote:yeah fuck the western world.

Yeah, I'm lucky I don't live there.
VenusInChains wrote:So anonymous is going to attack some terrorist websites? I don't know what this is really going to achieve, its not like AL-queda and ISIS really rely on technology.
Most people are ignorant to the whole situation and have become islamaphobic. The hate that the terrorists generate for Islam makes it easier for them to find new recruits. People vandalizing mosques in the west as a form of counter-prostest.

Yeah, I agree with that too but Muslims get easily offended and highly religious (and they instantly call people, "infidel" and the like) heck, we even have Muslim rebellions in the Philippines for as long as I remember just because they want a big land to own with lots of resources so they can teach their Shareeya law or whatevs that spelled. I just hope they won't go all "jihad-mode" on us.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 pm

you got it in one Jiru ... muslims easily offended ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Tal » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:59 pm

I saw a good comment elsewhere today. "A god that is so weak that he's easily offended and so spiteful that he expects his followers to kill those who offended him is not a god worth worshipping" This applies to all religious people who get butthurt and hysterical when someone opposes their beliefs of course. I always reckoned that if your faith was truly strong then nothing anyone said could upset you and an omnipotent and omniscient being wouldn't give a fuck either.
As for Anonymous...meh. The great "cyberanarchists" who wear masks mass-produced in a sweatshop factory in China and harass kids online up against the intelligence networks of Europe, Russia, China and the US. Sure they can disrupt Twitter and Facebook accounts but the recruiters can set up another one in no time.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 am

I don't think its fair to say that all Muslims get easily offended, I've a few that are fairly laid back but I think that it's more of a cultural thing rather than a religious one.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Sigrid » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:10 pm

VenusInChains wrote:I don't think its fair to say that all Muslims get easily offended, I've a few that are fairly laid back but I think that it's more of a cultural thing rather than a religious one.

Oh yes, originally, before we where colonized or found by any countries, our ancestors where Muslims! There's a lot of muslims in my region but at least they aren't like the Muslims in other countries and I do agree again that it's more of a cultural thing than a religious thing. Muslims here have the right to wear or not to wear their hijab and it's not as strict as other Muslim nations. Maybe that's why the rebels here want to install the Shariah law but I can only see the horror. So much violence covered by "truth." So little gender equality (and in some cases for the Muslim nation, they torture women over little things! Like women who where raped would either get whipped or stoned to death because they committed "adultery". Kinda old-style but torture nonetheless and I heard a lot of Filipino Outside Workers being abused by their clients in Saudi Arabia)

In fact, in Saudi Arabia, they have 0% in gender equality in 2011. And one time, I remember reading passage in the Quran (it was some kind of news online and they showed that part) where all women should be treated like cattle (can't remember exactly where you can find the verse) don't you ever wonder why you can't read fully read all the Quran online? Don't you ever wonder why it's always in Arabic? I think they're hiding the violent part of the Quran (I can't even find the full Shariah law online...)

I kinda worry about Eroupe now. I think they're targetting Europe for jihadist activities. And I expect Europe to fight back HARDER.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Caesar » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:23 am

Today's Muslim get offended by anything, no matter how miniscule. The other day I was in the train, and a Muslim attempted and I quote; "Slap the Devil out of me."

Like it's my fault for not knowing the exact term to describe the kitchen towel they wear around their head.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 am

The Dark Soul wrote:Today's Muslim get offended by anything, no matter how miniscule. The other day I was in the train, and a Muslim attempted and I quote; "Slap the Devil out of me."

Like it's my fault for not knowing the exact term to describe the kitchen towel they wear around their head.

Kitchen towel? Since I see cultural Muslims (I'm gonna call those Muslims "cultural" to those who aren't extremist Muslims because they're more cultural than religious) on a daily basis (mainly girls because it's obvious with their jihab) I can tell Muslims apart. What you saw must be an Indian OR a Muslim Indian. Either way, he must be Indian (and I presume he has a beard or a still-growing-beard? Muslim men let's their beards grow too or at least, to the Extremist Muslims and in Muslim Nations) Now I'm not entirely sure about what Muslims religiously wear since I'm sure that they have other forms of clothing like what the Muslim Womem wear: jihab and burka/burqa (sheesh, I really need an official spell/name here) because here, in the PH, they wear this cap-like thing on their heads (some wear a little smaller on their heads) like this:

Muslim man wearing that hat (left) ignore the Philippine President (right)

But I think this is more of a Cultural and Tribal Muslim accessory/clothing.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
I bet they're laughing about money or something. lol just kidding. I don't really know what they're talking about :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Caesar » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:17 am

No, it was a she. And that thing she wore looked like a kitchen towel.

Something like that.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:34 am

The Dark Soul wrote:No, it was a she. And that thing she wore looked like a kitchen towel.

Something like that.

OH. You could have been more specific! It must be a make-shift hijab. I even saw my sis watching a youtube video on how to make a simple hijab (yes freya, I'm looking at you!) and I think she used some kind of plain towel and a pin or something

Edit: All hijab can be in any design. Most hijab designs I keep seeing around here, looks like it was sewn with yellow or gold-like little beads at the the back, intricatting or aligned in a vertical line and I usually wonder: Why does it have to be so fancy?

I also saw some pretty Muslims with hijab. I think they look prettier without the hijab. I know it's religious but even Christians modernized their religion.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:01 pm

I just found out that jihadists went to Charlie Hebdo's Paris office and killed some cartoonists just because they didn't like how they depicted Mohammed?

Now I understand why people keep talking about #CharlieHebdo thing and I thought the attacks in Paris where just random. I haven't watch international news for some time.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm

and now the cartoon business has published a weeping mohammed ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 pm

It's not just that muslims didn't like how Mohamed was depicted, drawing his image is forbidden as they don't want his image worshipped like the image of Jesus.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Sigrid » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:54 pm

VenusInChains wrote:It's not just that muslims didn't like how Mohamed was depicted, drawing his image is forbidden as they don't want his image worshipped like the image of Jesus.

That's making the reason to kill him even more ridiculous..

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Caesar » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:46 am

How can you come up with that? "Not wanting it to be worshipped like the image of Jesus?"

The Quran practically says that Jesus isn't the Son of God, but just a simpleton Prophet like their Muhammad. They're just jealous that their plagiarized version of the Bible didn't become as famous as the first faerytale written, so they play bitch and don't want the two compared.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 am

Well, I don't know if you've read a similar article like this but I posted it anyway:

Alarabiya English Net wrote: By AFP | Geneva
Tuesday, 20 January 2015

The United Nations on Tuesday decried numerous executions of civilians in Iraq by the Islamic State group, warning that educated women appeared to be especially at risk.

The jihadist group is showing a “monstrous disregard for human life” in the areas it controls in Iraq, the U.N. human rights office said.

The group, which controls large swathes of territory in Iraq and in neighbouring war-ravaged Syria, last week published pictures of the “crucifixions” of two men accused of being bandits, and of a woman being stoned to death, allegedly for adultery.

Numerous other women have also reportedly been executed recently in ISIS-controlled areas, including Mosul, spokeswoman Ravina Shamdasani told reporters.

She said “educated, professional women, particularly women who have run as candidates in elections for public office, seem to be particularly at risk.”

“In just the first two weeks of this year, reports indicate that three female lawyers were executed,” Shamdasani said.

A number of other groups are also targeted by the jihadists, Shamdasani said, pointing to “the ruthless murder of two men, who were thrown off the top of a building after having been accused of homosexual acts by a so-called court in Mosul.

Minorities are not the only ones suffering, with IS meting out “cruel and inhuman punishments” to anyone accused of violating its “extremist interpretations of Islamic Sharia law, or for suspected disloyalty,” she said.

Four doctors were recently killed in central Mosul, allegedly after refusing to treat IS fighters.

The group also reportedly executed 15 civilians in front of a large crowd in Fallujah on January 1, on suspicion they had cooperated with Iraqi security forces, and 14 more in a public square in Dour, north of Tikrit, for refusing to pledge allegiance to IS, Shamdasani said.

Congrats, the West has become (Religiously) Medieval. I won't be surprised if their religion is part of their government. Beware

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:51 pm

i read in a book recently .. i think its the World Great Religions .. that mohammed apparently got a word (like a prophecy) from God or a god ..

he then told his wife who was his first convert to the muslim "faith" ..

i also read that she was a widower or divorcee who was older than him ..

is any of that correct ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Well here is the thing - Anonymous is a group of hackers - that can get into and mess with global communications.

Terrorists right now are moving into the age of technology. Quite frankly I don't know why governments aren't trying to recruit the best of the best to infiltrate and break down the lines of communication through terrorist organizations.

If they hacked into and brought down the websites of terrorists - what good would that do? - It would limit the amount of recruits they could get to join them. It would stop other extremists from being influenced by their belief's and being drawn in. It would block small extremist groups from being able to connect up and join the larger group.

Right now the biggest demographic for recruits to the terrorist cause - comes from blue and white collar workers as well as the wealthy. They are recruiting young men with higher education back rounds, physicists, doctors, computer programmers etc. etc. they are finding and influencing young men who especially want a purpose in their life - feel like there should be more to life than what they see at the moment. Most extremists do not come from ignorance but they come from intelligence. The terrorist groups are not just a secluded group in one country - there are bases all over right now. Just because they aren't physically marching in those places doesn't mean they aren't there.

So when one of the countries in the middle east decided to take away internet from their citizens - anonymous taught how to and set up outside servers so that the internet could still be accessed by those people. They went in and gave those people that freedom - and the information in which they could overpower that tyrannical government. - If such a thing can be used for that purpose - I don't see why they can't successfully implement a plan of action that would at least cripple the terrorists for a time if not possibly take them out.

I will be interested to see if Anonymous can deliver their threat. On one hand its scarey - because such an entity can become a world power in its in own right, on the other they have done things that have resulted in 'good' so - the robin hood of internet might not be all that bad.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby darkanomoly » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Anonymous goes to war? Things have certainly changed. I remember.when they were just good cyber hackers protesting the government and was able to stop the jerk deush gov from shutting down the internent or stopping them from passing a bill that would let them have more controll over th e internent.
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sigrid » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:20 pm

I also heard just now from CNN that gunmen went to where some cartoonists where hiding??
And something about an attack on a synagoue

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:32 am

I just read that ISIS are destroying their own country's relics! For shame, they don't have their ancestors art anymore :x
https://ph.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state ... 18694.html

Also read from a yahoo user and I thought I'll share that too:
Raja wrote:This is nothing new. Taliban did the same and this is no different. What is the use of lamenting about destruction of such important relics of human history when you know historically this is what these intolerant people have being doing? Why don't the majority of the people of the self proclaimed "religion of peace" come out in force and condemn this act? I tell you why... because this is inline with teachings of Islam and they are indeed doing the right thing as per their teaching, so what is all this fuss about?...they will tell you. I sincerely hope that finally now the world will wake up to this "peace masquerading" and wild spreading plague of hatred and death. By the way, I am quite sure by now some President of some big nations somewhere would have found the "correct" twisted terminology to explain and down play this act......fed up..

BTW a "religion" that kills for any reason like not believing in their belief or their God is not a religion but a cult

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm

The Dark Soul wrote:How can you come up with that? "Not wanting it to be worshipped like the image of Jesus?"

The Quran practically says that Jesus isn't the Son of God, but just a simpleton Prophet like their Muhammad. They're just jealous that their plagiarized version of the Bible didn't become as famous as the first faerytale written, so they play bitch and don't want the two compared.

:)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Jiru wrote:I just read that ISIS are destroying their own country's relics! For shame, they don't have their ancestors art anymore :x
https://ph.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state ... 18694.html
--------------------

Well, ISIS really does not have a home nation. It's a bunch of terrorists/hooligans that take over cities and murder the inhabitants.
They want to institute sharia law and establish a caliphate where religious leaders rule the country and not elected, secular leaders.

It's a shame though. Some of the relics that they have destroyed were Sumerian.....3000, 4000 years old.

Historical artifacts that old don't belong to Iraq or ISIS, they belong to the world.
The Iraqis just happen to be the custodians of them for the next generation.

-----------------

Also read from a yahoo user and I thought I'll share that too:
Raja wrote:This is nothing new. Taliban did the same and this is no different. What is the use of lamenting about destruction of such important relics of human history when you know historically this is what these intolerant people have being doing? Why don't the majority of the people of the self proclaimed "religion of peace" come out in force and condemn this act? I tell you why... because this is inline with teachings of Islam and they are indeed doing the right thing as per their teaching, so what is all this fuss about?...they will tell you. I sincerely hope that finally now the world will wake up to this "peace masquerading" and wild spreading plague of hatred and death. By the way, I am quite sure by now some President of some big nations somewhere would have found the "correct" twisted terminology to explain and down play this act......fed up..

--------------------
Unfortunately, we have a president that is a coward and refuses to label ISIS as terrorists, or radical Muslims because he does not want to offend them. It would be a shame to insult the organization that executed and cut off the heads of 21 men last week while they were alive. And there have been numerous incidents where they have executed 100 plus people at a time with AK47's.
And sold off children as young as 9 (the younger they are the more they cost ) to be child brides.

Yep, you would not want to insult them........

And illegal aliens are 'undocumented workers'.

------------------

BTW a "religion" that kills for any reason like not believing in their belief or their God is not a religion but a cult

----------------

They must be pretty insecure about their religion if they are intimidated by images and artifacts of other belief systems. If Islam is so great, why do other beliefs make them so afraid ?

Some people believe this is a religious war because they want to establish sharia law and create a caliphate.
I think that it is not unlike other wars. You have a few people at the top selling an idea to the ones at the bottom and manipulating them to do their dirty work. I think the leaders at the top get drunk on power and the idea of controlling cities and nations and use religion as a tool to motivate others. Just an idea........
Last edited by raymond1234 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Jiru wrote:
The Dark Soul wrote:No, it was a she. And that thing she wore looked like a kitchen towel.

Something like that.

I also saw some pretty Muslims with hijab. I think they look prettier without the hijab. I know it's religious but even Christians modernized their religion.

That is a good looking woman, hijab or no hijab. :)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:46 am

Unlike Christianity, Islam has never had a centralised authority. The Church of Rome (the Vatican) has always had the first and last word on what is or isn't to be. The Pope, in counsel with Cardinals and other Christian hierchary, have always determined how their belief system would look, what the acceptable narratives would be and how the laws would be followed. This continued during the minor schisms of Lutheren/Prostestant/other christian bits where a central authority remained. It was, to be blunt, a very democratic process despite the bloody history. Christianity has always maintained a central leadership, general direction and adherence/acceptance of its adherents, laws and acceptable behaviours.
Islam has never had anything like this. There is no central authority, democratic process or regular dialogue/debate regarding scriptural direction. Any halfwit with dreams of grandeur can become a priest (mullah) as long as he has a grasp of what the Quran should look like, what his parishioners want to hear and what the political lay of the land is, then you've got yourself a boss who is given permission to tell his laity where to go and what to do and how to strap on a C2 vest . A community's spiritual wisdom is entirely reliant on its level of education and the brain sense of its mullah which is pretty much the same as his constituents. Iran, for example (ignore western media propaganda) has a highly centralised Islamic government that has most of its laws based on jurisprudence, many of which date back to Zoroastrian/Persian roots. Iran may be Shi'ia but it hasn't forsaken its history which reaches back into antiquity. Most of the "modern" Islamic nations are very recent (20th century), are defiantly economically based and use their particular brand of Islam to control, regulate and subdue their populations and allow voice and power to those who are pretty much clueless. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are regimes that share equal oppressive status with North Korea but still retain "favourite ally of the year" with the US and western Europe because they've got oil. In fact, there's a seriously credible school of thought that has stated that the Daesh (ISIS/ISIL) are funded by the Saudis because they follow the Wahabbi dogma, the most extreme of all Islam's creeds.
My question is how the hell are these nimrods accessing internet in a fucking serious war zone. There's no electricity, water or food but there's sufficient internet for propaganda/twitter accounts?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Sigrid » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 am

Wow Tal, you scored a lot of points

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Return to News And Politics