Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

fontana high school gets assult riffels

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

fontana high school gets assult riffels

Postby purify » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Ok so obviously everyone knows what happened at sandy. Taken this into perspective the Fontana Unified school district (fusd) has bought new weapons to protect the kids here. But I personally think that that money cou ld have gone to fund the actual clases going on there. I mean come on kids are cramed in classroom.
purify
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: fontana high school gets assult riffels

Postby marsha.robeson » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am

i think that's good. if the principal and teachers were packing they might could have taken the guy out before innocent ppl were murdered, ya know.
marsha.robeson
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DreamtLastNight4 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 am

purify wrote:Ok so obviously everyone knows what happened at sandy. Taken this into perspective the Fontana Unified school district (fusd) has bought new weapons to protect the kids here. But I personally think that that money cou ld have gone to fund the actual clases going on there. I mean come on kids are cramed in classroom.

Im from the area And I am all for guns in schools. much better than 'gun free zones'. whats gonna happen when another columbine happens and nobody has a gun? everyone will be left defenseless. School is always gonna feel like a prison im glad im out of it.
DreamtLastNight4
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:52 am

purify wrote:Ok so obviously everyone knows what happened at sandy. Taken this into perspective the Fontana Unified school district (fusd) has bought new weapons to protect the kids here. But I personally think that that money cou ld have gone to fund the actual clases going on there. I mean come on kids are cramed in classroom.

Assault rifles only cost 1k a piece.
A new high school costs 10, 20 million dollars.
If they would deport the illegal aliens it would not be so crowded.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:25 am

First those who believeth themselves above others shall be kicked out of the country. Not just because of their arrogance, but for their complete idiocy they believeth other humans be aliens. And the bag of hammers above me is a superb example.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to News And Politics