Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Zika HOAX Exposed by South American Doctors

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Postby Sigrid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am

Despite all the public hoopla, all the cases of microcephaly being discovered in Brazil have never been scientifically linked to the Zika virus. A group of doctors from South America are now saying the brain deformations the world is witnessing are caused by the mass fumigation of low-income Brazilian people with a chemical larvicide, not by mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.

What we’re seeing with the brain deformations of children, in other words, is more like the history of thalidomide, a prescription medicine given to pregnant women that caused children to be born with limbs missing. But the official narrative on all this is pushing a false link with Zika in order to justify more chemical fumigation, more vaccines and more genetically engineered mosquitoes.

From the doctors at Red Universitaria de Ambiente y Salud (the Red University of Environment and Health), with h/t to GM Watch: (SOURCE document) [links are in the source/original website. The source is down below this post).

A dramatic increase of congenital malformations, especially microcephaly in newborns, was detected and quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, they fail to recognise that in the area where most sick persons live, a chemical larvicide producing malformations in mosquitoes has been applied for 18 months, and that this poison (pyroproxyfen) is applied by the State on drinking water used by the affected population.

It looks like the world’s health authorities are using Zika virus mosquitoes as a cover story to conceal the damage caused by toxic chemicals manufactured by powerful globalist corporations.

The larvicide sprayed in Brazil, for example, is called “pyriproxyfen,” and it’s manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a corporation known to be a “strategic partner” of Monsanto. The Argentinian doctors’ report lists Sumitomo as a “subsidiary” of Monsanto. As GM Watch reports, “Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them.”

Hmmm… a growth inhibitor of developing organisms? Does that raise any question marks with anyone when considering the under-developed cranial and neurological systems of the children being victimized in all this?

From the report:

Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the affected population. Doctors from the Brazilian Association for Collective Health (ABRASCO) demand that urgent epidemiological studies taking into account this causal link be carried out, especially when among 3,893 cases of malformations confirmed until January 20, 2016, 49 children have died and only five of them were confirmed to have been infected with Zika.

Zika virus doesn’t cause microcephaly!

As reported by the Argentinian doctors in their report, Zika virus has never been known to cause brain deformations in children:

Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.

The entire reason these brain deformations are being blamed on the Zika virus, we’re now learning, is so that powerful chemical companies can sell more toxic chemicals that poison the people and the environment even more! From the doctors’ report:

Brazilian doctors (Abrasco) are claiming that the strategy of chemical control is contaminating the environment as well as people, that it is not decreasing the amount of mosquitoes, and that this strategy is in fact a commercial manoeuvre from the chemical poisons industry, deeply integrated into Latin American ministries of health as well as WHO and PAHO.
It’s a vicious cycle, of course: The government sprays chemicals that cause brain deformations in children, but in order to avoid blaming the chemicals, they blame mosquitoes, thereby demanding MORE toxic chemicals be sprayed, causing yet more deformations that demand yet more chemicals and so on.

If all this sounds familiar, it’s because it’s ripped right out of the playbook of the vaccine industry: Many vaccines actually cause epidemics (which is why children who are stricken with measles and mumps have almost always been previously vaccinated against measles and mumps), thereby increasing public demand for more vaccines which cause more outbreaks, ad infinitum.

It’s the perfect business model: When your product causes an epidemic of disease or birth defects, just find something else to blame and then pay off all the government health authorities to demand more of your product! After all, even the CDC loves these pandemics because it gives them an opportunity to exhibit more “authority” and push for more vaccines.

Billions already pledged to the vaccine industry… even with no scientific evidence of a link.

Based entirely on fraudulent information and quack science, President Obama has now called for $1.8 billion in government handouts [link in source] to vaccine companies and pharmaceutical corporations to combat Zika. Yet the linkage between Zika and microcephaly is nothing but an unproven, unscientific, mythological narrative dreamed up by the vaccine pushers. It carries the same scientific weight as saying “Black cats cause bad luck” or “Rubbing a rabbit’s foot gives me good luck.”

Hence the term “vaccine voodoo” which is a technically accurate description of the total lack of science underpinning the fraudulent vaccine industry. Isn’t it amazing how quickly the government, the media and the vaccine pushers have leaped to their preferred conclusion about microcephaly even without a shred of scientific evidence to support such a notion?

(Hey, it’s a pandemic… they don’t need any real EVIDENCE, right?)

Genetically engineered mosquitoes aren’t working either.

When bad science and dangerous chemicals are already destroying people’s lives, the solution must be MORE bad science, right?

Enter genetically engineered mosquitoes. According to all the criminally insane GMO pushers, GM mosquitoes are the instant answer to mosquito-borne diseases (and nothing can ever go wrong, we’re assured).

The problem is that they’re criminally insane and scientifically illiterate to boot. That’s why the GM mosquitoes aren’t working. “The last strategy deployed in Brazil, and which might be replicated in all our countries, is the use of GM mosquitoes — a total failure, except for the company supplying mosquitoes,” say the Argentinian doctors.

The English company Oxitec sells male GM mosquitoes, supposedly in order to decrease the Aedes population. A lethal gene is inserted in those mosquitoes, which is transmitted to the offspring, causing death to larvae if it is not blocked by an antibiotic (tetracycline).

Currently in Brazil nearly 15 million GM mosquitoes have been released, and the failure is complete. Where field tests were carried out, less than 15% of larvae were transgenic, that is to say… wild females are not accepting the English mosquito from Oxitec. The response: increasing the release in poor areas. Also, we must take into account that the biology of the disease shows that the female only “stings” when it’s pregnant and generating eggs after being fertilised by a male; it does it in that state and only then, because it needs blood components in order to develop the eggs. So, if millions of male mosquitoes are released, there will be many more fertilised females looking to suck the blood of mammals, thus increasing the spreading of the disease from infected people to healthy people!

A massive science hoax, vaccine hoax and chemical hoax all designed to generate more industry profits while ignoring the true causes of suffering in Brazilian children.

Once you put all the pieces of this puzzle together, it becomes crystal clear: The Zika virus narrative is a massive quack science hoax that’s being pushed solely to sell more chemicals, more GM mosquitoes, more vaccines and more fumigation of the Brazilian population with deadly substances.

The real cause of microcephaly is being systematically ignored, lending yet more support to the idea that this is all part of the population control agenda to poison the people of Brazil, deliberately reduce their offspring to mutants, increase abortions and demand that women no longer get pregnant.

All the signs are there, folks. This is the Bill Gates human depopulation agenda in full swing, disguised as a mosquito virus outbreak. It’s no mistake that the larvicide chemicals are being sprayed in the poorest areas of Brazil, targeting those very same populations that are now being told, “Don’t have any more babies!”

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/052943_Zika_ ... itoes.html
________________________________________________________________________________

Even though some of us don't belive in conspiracies/controversy, this info does hit some good points such as pointing out that there are no real scientific proof that Zika is the cause of deformation in babies and it also adds proof of doctors' and medical reports or sources that Zika is not the cause of birth defects. Also, what kind of person would tell mothers or mothers-to-be to not give birth to babies? That's like saying you shouldn't marry a person because "reasons." :roll:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Zika HOAX Exposed by South American Doctors

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:00 pm

I dont doubt it governments and corporations have been hurting and killing people for over 50 years with man made viruses diseases chemicals radiation drugs on and on.
Governments and corporations are not designed to care about the people, they are designed to control the people and profit from the people.To become rich one must only
learn to take other peoples money legally. If some people are harmed in the process its no big deal its business.

:cheers:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:37 pm

It's getting hard to know who to trust anymore.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am

Strange Visions wrote:I dont doubt it governments and corporations have been hurting and killing people for over 50 years with man made viruses diseases chemicals radiation drugs on and on.
Governments and corporations are not designed to care about the people, they are designed to control the people and profit from the people.To become rich one must only
learn to take other peoples money legally. If some people are harmed in the process its no big deal its business.

I knew there was something off when I first saw CNN (I don't trust CNN) reporting about the stupid Zika virus.I knew then that there won't be any "cure" for years to come. Otherwise, we could have gotten rid of cancer a long time ago. The only reason why Bill Gates was mentioned in the article was because he was reportedly saying that he thinks there are too many people in the world and wondered how the world would be better if an eighth of humanity was left (don't have the link). I think it's also sad that our so-called-scientists amd doctors would contribute to depopulating the world instead of helping us and the world. I don't doubt that conspiracies such as the depopulation agenda exist. If the government and corporate businesses are so hellbent in trying to cut off our population, then I would be laughing my ass off because they're the main reason why the world is populating so bad. Because of money, we have poverty (means, more poor people and the poor usually have a lot of children). Because of the media promoting oversexualization, we have teen moms. But I wouldn't be surprised anyway. Just mad. They're the reason why humanity keeps going back to square 1. And a lot of us (me included) don't know any better. We're contributing to it too.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

Interesting.........
---

ZIKA VIRUS

Lee writes: WHO has declared the Zika virus an international emergency. Why did this virus seem to rapidly explode into this life threatening catastrophe for the Americas? Will this be contained and will the Powers-that-be be successful in coming up with a vaccine to prevent something like this becoming an epidemic? I am not a fan of another vaccine. I read an article that said the key to containment was to treat the mosquitoes and that will control the virus. I said BPs for the children and their families that are and will be affected by this insidious virus even though I know it is part of their plan. Thank you!

Zika Virus LocationsCynthia writes: I'm reading that the Zika virus may be a cover up for other things that are causing the birth defects in Brazil.

1) The TDAP vaccine was mandatory to all pregnant women right before the birth defects began to happen
2) The biotech company, Oxitec, began releasing GMO mosquitoes around the same time.

What is really causing the sudden outbreak of birth defects? Should all of us be worried about this virus? Thanks for all you do!

Gaia, what is the reason for the creation of the Zika virus and will a cure for it be found in the near future?Zika Virus Mosquito

Yes, there is always a reason for viruses, Tom. As you cure one, another pops up, you see. This gives your scientists something new to work on, due to its serious nature, and as these cures are found, you march closer to understanding how to manipulate your DNA to cure any and all viruses.

Then we must touch on the major problem with the virus and that is the birth of children with small heads and a very uncertain future. These are generally young souls just beginning their journey and like the Lucy and Little Foot humans found in Africa, will have fairly short lives, but for the most part will be loved. They will be caregivers in the future for their parents as they return the love shown to them. Remember that on everyone’s bucket list of experiences on Earth, Tom, you must experience birth defects or other types of problems.

Was there any reason (man-made) for this condition?

None will be found, Tom

-----

This was interesting too.....

DESTRUCTION OF BUILDING 7

Crystal writes: Thank you for shedding light on the nefarious truth behind the happenings of the events of 9/11. I have follow-up questions regarding the truth of the events that took place.

Building 71) Were the 3 buildings that came down in New York on 9/11 controlled demolition?
2) If so, why building 7?
3) And most curiously, how did this event benefit the people who planned the event?

Nancy writes: Thanks for the newsletter. I am thrilled every time I see it in my inbox. In regards to a Twin Towers cover-up, I remember hearing information from a structural engineer on a Coast-to-Coast program last summer, or possibly even the summer before. She spoke of a technology that was used which caused the molecules in items from the buildings to repel each other rather than attract each other. The debris on the ground did not equal the matter within the structures. From another source, NESARA (National Economic Security and Reformation Act) was to be announced that afternoon and the computers for the program were in the basement. When will NESARA be announced?
Thanks for all your work and spreading the word on MBOs.

Mike writes: Theo has given quite muddled and unnecessarily complicated answers on 9/11. Also you have two completely conflicting answers on Building 7 that was believed to have "collapsed" all on its own for no good reason on 9/11 also. In the back issues of the newsletter, one answer about building 7 stipulates that it was indeed "imploded" and bought down by evil people working for the government. But then another answer in the back issues of the newsletter stipulates that it collapsed due to poor construction, which sounds like complete and utter BS.

Building 7Gaia, regarding Building 7 at the 9/11 site, I received both that it was imploded and that it was poor construction—which one is correct?

Imploded, Tom. There were nefarious reasons to bring it down.

That would presuppose that someone or some group knew about the plans for the planes crashing into the twin towers.

That is partially correct. Had 9/11 not happened, there would be an investigation regarding the construction methods.

Did Building 7 coming down have anything to do with NESARA?

[b]No, there were other reasons, Tom. Just look at who occupied the building. Again, we remind you that the people involved in this will go to their grave with the knowledge for the reasons we spoke about before.

Therefore, putting two and two together, it seems that a destruction of Building 7 was planned and took advantage of the Twin Towers destruction, as there was awareness in the intelligence community that a big terrorist attack was planned (the tenants included the CIA, Department of Defense, and the New York Office of Emergency Management).
----

http://thegentlewaybook.com/newsmailer/ ... 6c79ac6707
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 am

Sigrid wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:I dont doubt it governments and corporations have been hurting and killing people for over 50 years with man made viruses diseases chemicals radiation drugs on and on.

I knew there was something off when I first saw CNN (I don't trust CNN) reporting about the stupid Zika virus.I knew then that there won't be any "cure" for years to come. Otherwise, we could have gotten rid of cancer a long time ago. The only reason why Bill Gates was mentioned in the article was because he was reportedly saying that he thinks there are too many people in the world and wondered how the world would be better if an eighth of humanity was left (don't have the link). I think it's also sad that our so-called-scientists amd doctors would contribute to depopulating the world instead of helping us and the world. I don't doubt that conspiracies such as the depopulation agenda exist. If the government and corporate businesses are so hellbent in trying to cut off our population, then I would be laughing my ass off because they're the main reason why the world is populating so bad. Because of money, we have poverty (means, more poor people and the poor usually have a lot of children). Because of the media promoting oversexualization, we have teen moms. But I wouldn't be surprised anyway. Just mad. They're the reason why humanity keeps going back to square 1. And a lot of us (me included) don't know any better. We're contributing to it too.

There have been extensive studies done and the world cannot sustain enough food for more then 10 billion people that is the world cap.
we are at 7.1 billion now. Governments cannot allow the population to reach more then 10 billion. Its a fact that they have to deal with in one way or another.

Every natural disaster is a plus for a government in the control of population. They will not rush to help everyone they must allow a die off like, Hurricane Katrina.
The Zika virus will and can slow down birth rates of global populations. They will not cure cancers because of profit and population control there has to be large die offs, or low birth rates.
best way to control birth rates a virus or disease that can be controlled.

Governments cant just tell people sorry we are near human capacity you cant have children, they must find alternate means...
Humans must leave earth soon and populate other worlds, it is vital to the human race, governments and corporations know this.

You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Strange Visions wrote:There have been extensive studies done and the world cannot sustain enough food for more then 10 billion people that is the world cap.
we are at 7.1 billion now. Governments cannot allow the population to reach more then 10 billion. Its a fact that they have to deal with in one way or another.

Governments cant just tell people sorry we are near human capacity you cant have children, they must find alternate means...
Humans must leave earth soon and populate other worlds, it is vital to the human race, governments and corporations know this.

It's not that the world can't support 10BN people......it's just that the nations that can't feed their people now keep adding to their population base. People in agricultural areas of developing nations are leaving the farm to work in cities and less acreage is available for farming. And third world nations have more children than first world nations.

The developing nations will continue business as usual. But....the industrialized developing nations cannot afford to give away free food to the developing nations year after year. The third world nations have the capacity to provide for themselves if they could eliminate all the corruption and inefficiencies.

Another major consideration is Autism. Thirty years ago it was almost unheard of. It was like 1/2000 births. Now it is 1/150.
And they say that in twenty years it could be 1/10.

They don't know why but they think it could be vaccinations , additives in our food, the environment....they are still looking.

But we can't support a nation that is 10 percent autistic. That would drain our economy and our work force and even create a national security problem.

But......we can't be doing business as usual. We gotta make some changes.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:35 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:There have been extensive studies done and the world cannot sustain enough food for more then 10 billion people that is the world cap.

It's not that the world can't support 10BN people......it's just that the nations that can't feed their people now keep adding to their population base. People in agricultural areas of developing nations are leaving the farm to work in cities and less acreage is available for farming. And third world nations have more children than first world nations.

The developing nations will continue business as usual. But....the industrialized developing nations cannot afford to give away free food to the developing nations year after year. The third world nations have the capacity to provide for themselves if they could eliminate all the corruption and inefficiencies.

Another major consideration is Autism. Thirty years ago it was almost unheard of. It was like 1/2000 births. Now it is 1/150.
And they say that in twenty years it could be 1/10.

They don't know why but they think it could be vaccinations , additives in our food, the environment....they are still looking.

But we can't support a nation that is 10 percent autistic. That would drain our economy and our work force and even create a national security problem.

But......we can't be doing business as usual. We gotta make some changes.

I agree, Raymond! Third world countries can support themselves. Their lands are not as tarnished as the first and second world countries. The problem is, no one has found "golden areas," so to speak in third world countries that could both support its people and the economy via their bountiful lands. Further more, we are not as polluted as the first and second world countries and their big corporations and chemical dumpings. You may see a lot of trashes everywhere in third world countries but that is only because they have no proper way to dispose of their trash. Also, a lot of third world countries that are being used as a sort of income for gold mining (for example) and they are usually from foreign corporations. This is because the people of the third world country does not have enough money to start making contracts, provide equipment or make their own business in those rich areas. So that means the foreign businesses get most of the benefits that they get for tilling the soil of the rich areas in third world countries. It's a wasted opportunity. You don't have to worry about money and your country's debts (look at America, even with trillions of dollars of debts, it's still standing. Also, with that amount of debt, you would have thought America was doing it to help its people) so long as you know how to spend money, then you can make a booming economy and pay you're country's debts. But nope, the corrupt play they're roles. And even if a single third world country started to do just that, then I don't doubt that evil agendas will start stopping them. Why? Because first and second world countries need their slaves. They need cheap labor workers.

Also, Raymond. I don't understand why having a load of autism in population is bad. Sure, they have disorders but at least some of them excell in math and science (wouldn't they get better jobs too?). I don't see the point. Enlighten me :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:I agree, Raymond! Third world countries can support themselves. Their lands are not as tarnished as the first and second world countries. The problem is, no one has found "golden areas," so to speak in third world countries that could both support its people and the economy via their bountiful lands. Further more, we are not as polluted as the first and second world countries and their big corporations and chemical dumpings. You may see a lot of trashes everywhere in third world countries but that is only because they have no proper way to dispose of their trash. Also, a lot of third world countries that are being used as a sort of income for gold mining (for example) and they are usually from foreign corporations. This is because the people of the third world country does not have enough money to start making contracts, provide equipment or make their own business in those rich areas. So that means the foreign businesses get most of the benefits that they get for tilling the soil of the rich areas in third world countries. It's a wasted opportunity. You don't have to worry about money and your country's debts (look at America, even with trillions of dollars of debts, it's still standing. Also, with that amount of debt, you would have thought America was doing it to help its people) so long as you know how to spend money, then you can make a booming economy and pay you're country's debts. But nope, the corrupt play they're roles. And even if a single third world country started to do just that, then I don't doubt that evil agendas will start stopping them. Why? Because first and second world countries need their slaves. They need cheap labor workers.

Also, Raymond. I don't understand why having a load of autism in population is bad. Sure, they have disorders but at least some of them excell in math and science (wouldn't they get better jobs too?). I don't see the point. Enlighten me :D

The reason third world countries don't have basic necessities like trash disposal and clean water and reliable electricity is leadership.
Loans are often made to build these but they don't get built. Politicians get a cut and so does everyone else down the line.
It's not rocket science to develop a modern trash dump or a clean water/ sewage system. It's all about the desire to make it happen.

I have seen a few times that we give Pakistan as much as 10BN dollars a year in foreign aid ( political influence) and as much as 90 percent ends up in the hands of politicians. It happens everywhere.

There are many, many examples of political leaders in Africa and Asia that have foreign bank accounts that are in the hundreds of millions. And those are the amounts that have been documented.

Switzerland is a small country and so is Israel, but they have some of the highest living standards in the world. They are educated, progressive and innovative. The only thing between the first world and the third is motivation. If Israel and Switzerland can do it so can other nations. You also need a political environment that facilitates taking risks. Yes, first world countries do mine minerals from third world countries. But it's done with the permission of the host nation. The question is that is never asked is why doesn't the host nation do it themselves ? Besides, the mining companies provide employment that would otherwise not exist. Everything that has ever been known and exists can be found on the internet. They should use it and take some risks.

It's not the West that is responsible for the failed growth of third world countries but it is easier to point fingers at them. It's always easier to blame others than take responsibility for yourself.

The reason that the rise of autism is so important is because they have problems with social development and depending on the level of their autism they often have learning disabilities. Autism covers a broad area, it's not easy to put in a box with a single definition. They can lead independent lives, but you never want to wish anything on anyone that would limit their full potential.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:I agree, Raymond! Third world countries can support themselves. Their lands are not as tarnished as the first and second world countries. The problem is, no one has found "golden areas," so to speak in third world countries that could both support its people and the economy via their bountiful lands. Further more, we are not as polluted as the first and second world countries and their big corporations and chemical dumpings. You may see a lot of trashes everywhere in third world countries but that is only because they have no proper way to dispose of their trash. Also, a lot of third world countries that are being used as a sort of income for gold mining (for example) and they are usually from foreign corporations. This is because the people of the third world country does not have enough money to start making contracts, provide equipment or make their own business in those rich areas. So that means the foreign businesses get most of the benefits that they get for tilling the soil of the rich areas in third world countries. It's a wasted opportunity. You don't have to worry about money and your country's debts (look at America, even with trillions of dollars of debts, it's still standing. Also, with that amount of debt, you would have thought America was doing it to help its people) so long as you know how to spend money, then you can make a booming economy and pay you're country's debts. But nope, the corrupt play they're roles. And even if a single third world country started to do just that, then I don't doubt that evil agendas will start stopping them. Why? Because first and second world countries need their slaves. They need cheap labor workers.

The reason third world countries don't have basic necessities like trash disposal and clean water and reliable electricity is leadership.
Loans are often made to build these but they don't get built. Politicians get a cut and so does everyone else down the line.
It's not rocket science to develop a modern trash dump or a clean water/ sewage system. It's all about the desire to make it happen.

I have seen a few times that we give Pakistan as much as 10BN dollars a year in foreign aid ( political influence) and as much as 90 percent ends up in the hands of politicians. It happens everywhere.

There are many, many examples of political leaders in Africa and Asia that have foreign bank accounts that are in the hundreds of millions. And those are the amounts that have been documented.

Switzerland is a small country and so is Israel, but they have some of the highest living standards in the world. They are educated, progressive and innovative. The only thing between the first world and the third is motivation. If Israel and Switzerland can do it so can other nations. You also need a political environment that facilitates taking risks. Yes, first world countries do mine minerals from third world countries. But it's done with the permission of the host nation. The question is that is never asked is why doesn't the host nation do it themselves ? Besides, the mining companies provide employment that would otherwise not exist. Everything that has ever been known and exists can be found on the internet. They should use it and take some risks.

It's not the West that is responsible for the failed growth of third world countries but it is easier to point fingers at them. It's always easier to blame others than take responsibility for yourself.

The reason that the rise of autism is so important is because they have problems with social development and depending on the level of their autism they often have learning disabilities. Autism covers a broad area, it's not easy to put in a box with a single definition. They can lead independent lives, but you never want to wish anything on anyone that would limit their full potential.

I do blame the west but only because of their constant activity and influence around the world. And they're not always good. Even though America has "poor people," (I've heard some "poor" people in America have cars. If you call that poor. Because I've seen worse―living in a third world country and all), a lot of third world people believe that America is rich and the only way to make it rich is to go to America. I don't know where that mentality came from. But with America having the biggest influence in the world, America could have been the best role model of the world that every country would really look up for. I've read an old article saying that there's this certain bill passed in the court (BIR bill, I believe) and an insider said that there were tons of money being sent to the Philippines and all of it was for contraceptives and some certain programs. And the person said that the people behind it (all of this was coming from America) said that they were concerned of the abundant population the Philippines has and how many Filipinos were out there all over the world. He said that there was so much money that he was speechless about it and that he asked himself why the Philippines have to do what they (the people behind it) wanted us to do just so we (the people) meet up to their standards. I don't remember the article's title. But I think it was written in 2011.

Sorry for being ignorant, Raymond but I sincerely hate the American government. There's so many conspiracies and controversies surrounding America from ETs to human experiments, and chemtrails and more. I know there are other countries with their own evil agendas but I read so much of this and that about America that I am sincerely pissed by them. I also think that America is too high and mighty. Their movies are usually centered around America. When you watch "end-of-the-world" movies, they'll show you the rotating Earth that usually shows America first before anything else. Also, I despise sex scenes and kissing scenes in American movies. I've noticed these days that every American movies have these wether it's school-life, drama, action, comedy etc. Your media shows this so much that I wonder if this is why there's so many teen moms (and not just America of course) and the mentality that you should "get laid." I know I shouldn't watch American movies if I don't like them, but they're technically unavoidable since they're everywhere from movies to music. But that doesn't mean I dislike everything American of course. I still like certain American-related stuff. Sorry for ranting :( I just want to get that out of my system. So I guess you know why I hate America (but not necessarily the American people because that's racist). America could have been truly a "land of the free" with all that power and influence they have. A single large American food can feed a whole family (literally. You Americans have such large sized foods, although suspiciously unhealthy). And as VG mentioned before, America could have a better health care system, but again, corrupt people have their roles.

As for mining, yes I know they have to ask for permission but as I said, it's a waste of opportunity to give it away for foreign corporations. And even if they can offer jobs to others remember, we work to make others rich. As for secretly rich politicians, I do believe that they hog up money for themselves and their families. Heck, I believe they want to run as president just so they can secretly pocket the people's money, and when they're done in the office, they get off even more richer than before. Remember typhoon Haiyan? Countries all over the world donated millions and millions of money (even 5 dollars is equal to 283 php) and tons of food donations. But what happened to all that? Did you know, typhoon Haiyan victims still live in a tent city to this day? Here's an article. Suffice to say, the food donations were either used by store owners and being sold on aisles or it rot in a basement. We can imagine what happened to the money donations. A person can dream :roll:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Sigrid wrote:

I do blame the west but only because of their constant activity and influence around the world. And they're not always good. Even though America has "poor people," (I've heard some "poor" people in America have cars. If you call that poor.

Many people in the US have cars, even those that might be economically deprived. But just because someone is driving an old car does not mean they are poor. Sometimes people do everything right and things still go wrong. They pay their bills, remain a good person and then they get sick or lose their job. Then they lose their home or apartment and still have their car. It's tough, but everyone is different. It's hard to pigeonhole everyone.

Because I've seen worse―living in a third world country and all), a lot of third world people believe that America is rich and the only way to make it rich is to go to America. I don't know where that mentality came from.

TV and movies showing Hollywood and everyone living a rich lifestyle. Most in America are middle class and live reasonable lives.

But with America having the biggest influence in the world, America could have been the best role model of the world that every country would really look up for. It still is for millions of people. That is why there are so many illegal aliens arriving here from Central and South America as well as Cuba. Cubans are still sailing across the Caribbean Sea to reach Florida but I don't recall any Americans trying to reach Cuba.

I've read an old article saying that there's this certain bill passed in the court (BIR bill, I believe)

dunno, not familiar with it.

and an insider said that there were tons of money being sent to the Philippines and all of it was for contraceptives and some certain programs. And the person said that the people behind it (all of this was coming from America) said that they were concerned of the abundant population the Philippines has and how many Filipinos were out there all over the world. He said that there was so much money that he was speechless about it and that he asked himself why the Philippines have to do what they (the people behind it) wanted us to do just so we (the people) meet up to their standards. I don't remember the article's title. But I think it was written in 2011.

I don't know honestly, but you can read anything on the internet and there are lots of half truths in there. But....when the US govt gives money for aid as well as non profit agencies; it must go to a specific purpose. If the aid is to build a hospital or a road, that is what it must be used for. And they have auditors to insure the money is accounted for. If money was sent for contraception it was because someone in the Philippines requested it. And it was approved. No one randomly sends millions of dollars or millions in aid to anyone without approval.

Sorry for being ignorant, Raymond but I sincerely hate the American government.

That is okay because I do too. You will have to stand in line to protest. I can't stand Obama or Congress. It's funny though. Congress only has an approval rating of 12-15 percent. But 80 percent of voters are satisfied with their congressmen and senators. Myself included.....lol.......my congressman does a good job and shares my values but I can't stand Nancy Pelosi (San Francisco ) or Senator Harry Reid from Nevada. But Pelosi was reelected with 80 percent of the votes and Reid is still in office in Nevada. I don't understand why. But they are as corrupt as they come..........

There's so many conspiracies and controversies surrounding America from ETs to human experiments, and chemtrails and more. I know there are other countries with their own evil agendas but I read so much of this and that about America that I am sincerely pissed by them. I also think that America is too high and mighty. Their movies are usually centered around America. When you watch "end-of-the-world" movies, they'll show you the rotating Earth that usually shows America first before anything else.

That is because it is an American movie......if you see a movie from Russia or China or India they will do the same....

Also, I despise sex scenes and kissing scenes in American movies. I've noticed these days that every American movies have these wether it's school-life, drama, action, comedy etc. Your media shows this so much that I wonder if this is why there's so many teen moms (and not just America of course) and the mentality that you should "get laid." I know I shouldn't watch American movies if I don't like them, but they're technically unavoidable since they're everywhere from movies to music.

There are a lot of Americans that don't like it either but the movies still remain popular. If others were upset by it they would not see the actors that do it. I don't like a lot of lyrics on songs myself. But enough people do or else it would not sell. Some of the most popular tv channels in America are private Christian channels that don't show sex or violence. Such as the 700 Club, the Catholic Channel, Disney , the Angel Channel and a few others.....

There is a bit much sex on tv in America but you should watch tv from Russia or some South American countries........they seem to lack boundaries.

But that doesn't mean I dislike everything American of course. I still like certain American-related stuff. Sorry for ranting :( I just want to get that out of my system. So I guess you know why I hate America (but not necessarily the American people because that's racist). America could have been truly a "land of the free" with all that power and influence they have. A single large American food can feed a whole family (literally. You Americans have such large sized foods, although suspiciously unhealthy). And as VG mentioned before, America could have a better health care system, but again, corrupt people have their roles.

As for mining, yes I know they have to ask for permission but as I said, it's a waste of opportunity to give it away for foreign corporations. And even if they can offer jobs to others remember, we work to make others rich.

As long as you work for someone else you will always be making someone else rich, unless you work for yourself.

As for secretly rich politicians, I do believe that they hog up money for themselves and their families. Heck, I believe they want to run as president just so they can secretly pocket the people's money, and when they're done in the office, they get off even more richer than before. Remember typhoon Haiyan? Countries all over the world donated millions and millions of money (even 5 dollars is equal to 283 php) and tons of food donations. But what happened to all that? Did you know, typhoon Haiyan victims still live in a tent city to this day? Here's an article. Suffice to say, the food donations were either used by store owners and being sold on aisles or it rot in a basement. We can imagine what happened to the money donations. A person can dream[/quote]

There is corruption everywhere. The only thing we can do is continue to live a righteous life and do the right thing.
Eventually, the people living sinful lives will have to answer for their conduct........Elliot Spitzer , the governor from Illinois, congressman Wiener from Brooklyn and hopefully Hillary Clinton too.

The biggest beef I have with our govt and the Philippines is that we don't do as much for you as we could be doing.
The Philippines was a U.S. territory form the 1898?'s until 1945. We are first cousins...lol....we do more for other nations that have never had the relationship that have existed between the U.S. and the Philippines. Our relationship should be tighter.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:11 am

^(I can't quote you properly because I'm on my phone) You have a point, Ray. We are first cousins, in terms of old ties. About the article in 2011, I believe I read that in a news article online.

Don't know if you know, but almost everyone here idolizes America and Koreans are the second most idolized here. I guess you can say it has something to do with colonial mentality (to America not Korea btw) even my big bro is pro-American slash japanese-lover (-_-) and he plans to move to America some day. Visit the Philippines and everyone will look at you. There are even fanfiction about America x Philippines hetalia (it's an anime show with anime characters that is a personification of any country) as America being the big bro of Phili. The colonial mentality is strong here. Did you know, America tried to make the Philippines as part of their state? But I still wouldn't trust America yet.. Well until they fix themselves first and be a good role model :/

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:37 am

What most Filipinos don't know is the Philippines' advantage in terms of geopolitics. The PH has a good stragetic point, to an extent. We have 7,107 islands, some could be rich in resources that has not yet been discovered. We are literally in front of Southeast Asia. We have the possibility of being the central world trade of Southeast Asia yet we could be the heel of Achilles to our allies at the same time. I do believe that the PH can stand on its own feet and can sustain its own people if we get rid of corruption and start supporting ourselves.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Sigrid wrote:What most Filipinos don't know is the Philippines' advantage in terms of geopolitics. The PH has a good stragetic point, to an extent. We have 7,107 islands, some could be rich in resources that has not yet been discovered. We are literally in front of Southeast Asia. We have the possibility of being the central world trade of Southeast Asia yet we could be the heel of Achilles to our allies at the same time. I do believe that the PH can stand on its own feet and can sustain its own people if we get rid of corruption and start supporting ourselves.

The Philippines is situated in a very strategic position, it is close to everything in Asia. And lots of water and waterfront property....yeah ! I love the beach.

I like South Korea. Koreans are very smart and hard workers. It's amazing what they have accomplished in the last thirty years.

Are you familiar with Manny Pacquiao, the boxer ? Is he very popular ?

I did not know the Philippines was considered to be a state. The only other nation I think that was considered was Panama but for so reason they thought it was too far away......I guess they never heard of Hawaii and Alaska.

It would be cool to have the Philippines be the 51st state though......warm weather, lots of water and beaches.....nice people...fresh fruit.......yeah...........!
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm

apparently this "virus" is now here in Australia ..

specifically .. in Queensland ..

the word I have issue with is that of epidemic .. or pandemic ..

er .. yeah right ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Tal » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:27 pm

I just looked it up. You're right :lol: An epidemic of eight people.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:36 pm

what was that other virus recently .. ebola ??

is was an "epidemic" ..

or something ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby inpuri » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:44 am

Racist fear-mongering is one of the few opinions we do not allow or welcome on this board.

Thread left open for derision while I consider the matter.
http://fuerteventura-tipps.eu/
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to News And Politics