Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Talk about politics, the government, domestic policies, world affairs, current events, wars, the economy, taxation and anything in the headlines.

Re: Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:22 pm

You do know that Muslims aren't worshipping The devil, as they are trying to practice in "good faith" ... as they are in the line of Abraham... Ishmael and it's people..

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring[a] will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.”

14 Early the next morning Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy. She went on her way and wandered in the Desert of Beersheba.

15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she[b] began to sob.

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:19 am

Batman wrote:You do know that Muslims aren't worshipping The devil, as they are trying to practice in "good faith" ... as they are in the line of Abraham... Ishmael and it's people..

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring[a] will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.”

14 Early the next morning Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy. She went on her way and wandered in the Desert of Beersheba.

15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she[b] began to sob.

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

Islam goes back to Ishmael... not Abraham.....

muslims do not worship the ONE TRUE GOD! They worship baal. satan is the father of islam. the great deceiver. you need to get in the spirit, my brother. deception lies in the flesh.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Christians are not at war spiritually speaking with Muslims, or any other group / way... that takes such a path that you've taken... You know, those whom can't play ball on the same team... or in the same league.

Sorry you need to start your own dingbat team to play in/on ... your ...

Street... Block... Neighborhood ... City ... County ... State .. Country.. or Super Hero League of Nations for the Dawn of Justice...
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Batman wrote:Christians are not at war spiritually speaking with Muslims, or any other group / way... that takes such a path that you've taken... You know, those whom can't play ball on the same team... or in the same league.

Sorry you need to start your own dingbat team to play in/on ... your ...

Street... Block... Neighborhood ... City ... County ... State .. Country.. or Super Hero League of Nations for the Dawn of Justice...

Of course "muslims", the people are not our enemies, we are not at war with the flesh. this is not a carnal war, but a spiritual war.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

funny how every time you get your point shattered, you come back with a new angle...

its time you stop fighting against the good guys and realize the times that we are in and what we are up against. the beast is here in and not even quite in full effect yet, that is Islam.

I supplied much proof of this over the last year or so, even with multiple dreams from the Lord confirming this, yet here you are... thinking you know better when you dont understand the basics of what the Lord expects from us. you just love to oppose me at every chance you get. it makes you feel good about yourself. which is silly. and sad. John 13:20, my friend. John 13:20.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 am

So why can't "Muslims" call "God" Allah, instead of what Christians are taught to call God... "Father"?
Where is it in the Bible that says, Allah is satan?

As God clearly kept his word, and made a great nation out of Ismael and his descendants.

Clearly you must see what I am getting at, as you seem to be "WAY" out of bounds .... to a point of foul!
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 pm

I refuse to cast my pearls amongst swine.... You have been opposing me for years and you never learn a thing... No matter how many scriptures I bring before you... You know, the word of God? You dismiss it and think you know better...

So if you think Allah and God of the Holy Bible are the same.... Then you don't know God, the Lord Jesus Christ. And since you don't know Him and you think you are in a good place and refuse anything I show you then why should I continue wasting my time talking to you.

With that said.. Gus. You are wrong. And that's the bottom line.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 pm

:lol: The Battle of the Contradictory Bible Quotes.
Although, you did make a couple of interesting points a few posts back, Prime, regarding a spiritual battle with Islam.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm

I have enough batty cents to know .... Jesus would use you as a "Prime EXAMPLE" of what not to be as a Christian when you refer to Allah as Satan.
... As it does translate into God in their language!

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/, /ˈɑːlə/ or /əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh]) is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, literally "the God"), referring to the God in Abrahamic religions.[

Even Arabic Christians refer to God, as Allah...

So don't be surprised when "Jesus" on his return points you out and says I don't know you as a Christian, and that the Arab Christian side, and people can use "Allah" as a term for God in the English language... and it has the same kind of meaning as Father... or "GOD"
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Batman wrote:I have enough batty cents to know .... Jesus would use you as a "Prime EXAMPLE" of what not to be as a Christian when you refer to Allah as Satan.
... As it does translate into God in their language!

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/, /ˈɑːlə/ or /əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh]) is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, literally "the God"), referring to the God in Abrahamic religions.[

Even Arabic Christians refer to God, as Allah...

So don't be surprised when "Jesus" on his return points you out and says I don't know you as a Christian, and that the Arab Christian side, and people can use "Allah" as a term for God in the English language... and it has the same kind of meaning as Father... or "GOD"

Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. I have nothing to prove to you or Anybody. I have prophetic words from the Lord where you can hear Him speaking to me about me... But I don't need to show you.... Who are you to me?

You said something about me "misusing" Christianity lol wow that was hilarious. I don't even need to address this. Anybody who knows knows you don't know anything you are talking about.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:03 am

:blowingkisses: KOBETA.RU парики для кукол :blowingkisses:

Get your mail bride here!!! :) :D :)
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Prime » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Caesar wrote::blowingkisses: KOBETA.RU парики для кукол :blowingkisses:

whats this mean??

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:33 am

Prime wrote:
Caesar wrote::blowingkisses: KOBETA.RU парики для кукол :blowingkisses:

whats this mean??

What?
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm

So wrong. Ignorant. Iblis is Satan, Fool. There is room in most religions for fools.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Obama dressed in all black muslim attire

Postby Carriehery » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:37 pm

So far, all of my dreams have been in color, unless Im dreaming about reading a manga of course. But that may have been due to the fact that most of my dreams resemble animation. Is that the case with you as well?
Carriehery
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Your unconscious absorbs the structure of what you expose yourself to.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Carriehery wrote:So far, all of my dreams have been in color, unless Im dreaming about reading a manga of course. But that may have been due to the fact that most of my dreams resemble animation. Is that the case with you as well?

Dreams without color are dreams from the devil.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Prime wrote:
Carriehery wrote:So far, all of my dreams have been in color, unless Im dreaming about reading a manga of course. But that may have been due to the fact that most of my dreams resemble animation. Is that the case with you as well?

:lol: now this is funny!
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:53 am

Gus Who wrote:
Prime wrote:

:lol: now this is funny!

You must have a lot of them if you think that is funny. Its Ok you dont have to believe it but your disbelief doesnt make it any less true.

God is colorful, colorful is life.

Satan is death and black and white is lacking color. Satan is not God. He doesnt have the same power as the Almighty.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 pm

As usual and despite the good humor of the first reply, im is aggressive and just wrong.
Black and white are about dualistic thinking, and black is that which bc unseeable cannot be known or spoken of. White has many and varied connotations, mostly idealistic.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby RockPillow® » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Can you explain this with black and white morality?

Prime wrote:i think it was during my nap earlier and not this morning, but i was having sex with Crystal on a couch - she was on her back, i was standing up... and she was trying to squirt but instead she was peeing.. she kept peeing.. i dont know how many times he tried to squirt, but she just kept peeing. we never had sex.
Because I love people.
RockPillow®
Wise Man, Sore Neck
Wise Man, Sore Neck

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 02, 2018 10:45 am

Prime wrote:You must have a lot of them if you think that is funny. Its Ok you dont have to believe it but your disbelief doesnt make it any less true.

God is colorful, colorful is life.

Satan is death and black and white is lacking color. Satan is not God. He doesnt have the same power as the Almighty.
Yes, I've had a number of black and white dreams, and in fact one of them I was in heaven (beyond my current life time) looking at a young woman with a young daughter (4 or 5 years old ...as most of my dreams I find myself 25-35 years of age ... ) in a open field at night morning my early departure from this like... I knew they love me like a wife and daughter to a Father... in black and white ... (though we were not married or related by 'law')

though it was only then that people going through Hell with my early departure showed up wearing a :neer: batty hat/cap that I invented and tried to patten / copyright... (these like up in color in the darkness ) and they all came to help morn ... ing (like Dingbats out of Hell :neer: :neer: :neer: )!

They all turned on there colorful lighted hats ... trying to make ... Hell ... cents of Black and White ... as at one moment, all the color went out and everyone looked up into heaven ... as saw such heavenly place as Black and White, where the God/Father rules ... (Yes the dream turned, Black and White... as clear as day!)

So I say to you (Prime) as a Christian, that Jesus did not die on a cross for you to speak to such subject matter... So don't cross ... the read dream line with God with black and white dreams... as you will not be invited to the BLACK AND WHITE BALL... :dancing:

... as corrections should be made, like how how this thread started in Mystics section, and was moved here in news ... (read line ...viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139815 and this could be corrected by moving it back into mystic and black and white :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Sun May 06, 2018 5:25 am

RockPillow® wrote:Can you explain this with black and white morality?

Prime wrote:i think it was during my nap earlier and not this morning, but i was having sex with Crystal on a couch - she was on her back, i was standing up... and she was trying to squirt but instead she was peeing.. she kept peeing.. i dont know how many times he tried to squirt, but she just kept peeing. we never had sex.

Well, since dreams are symbolic, lets work this out. We just have to look at the actions and what they mean, and apply it spiritually.

we were having sex, and she was trying to climax / squirt.

Sex is something that is intimate and meant for husband and wife.

in the Bible, when a man has sex with a woman, the Bible puts it like this, for example:

"And Adam knew Eve." Or, "Adam went in unto Eve and he knew her."

So sex is intimate and it is the thing that allows you to KNOW somebody in the eyes of God. For example, when you meet somebody, you speak to them, you exchange numbers, then you talk on the phone.. then some plans are made and you go over their house. and now, because you went to their house, not only in front of, but IN their house, you feel more close, and that relationship feels more personal and intimate with that person because you went into their private space. you see how they live, what it looks like, etc.

Maybe you dont know what im talking about.. but for me, this is the case. and if we feel that much more personal and close just by entering somebodys house, then how much more entering a woman, or a woman letting a man enter her.

So sex = knowing or getting to know

We were trying to get to know one another and "climax" but kept coming up short, missing that climax.. which the climax would be marriage. that is the main goal of a relationship, is marriage, if you are serious. but instead of climaxing, she was peeing. fake orgasm. false alarm.

ok, in our effort to reach the common goal (marriage), it never happened. Despite the many attempts. Which is true.
Last edited by Prime on Sun May 06, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 am

So where you going with this.. M (man) v. W (woman) (sIgn) + or - ... is labeled right and wrong?
as Adumb v. Eve (sound like there both in the darkness together...) and sex... as it goes to come together in such dream symbol / language

... as you sound like a white O.Kkk guy to being squirted by such Woman (dark)

as you might say that the gray area is color
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Sun May 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Gus Who wrote:So where you going with this.. M (man) v. W (woman) (sIgn) + or - ... is labeled right and wrong?
as Adumb v. Eve (sound like there both in the darkness together...) and sex... as it goes to come together in such dream symbol / language

... as you sound like a white O.Kkk guy to being squirted by such Woman (dark)

as you might say that the gray area is color

wut

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Oh... you should know better than to say the color of... dreams (or no color as a wut) sex ... as Adam and Eve did not know about being naked ... let alone sex until they took the bite - :apple:

If your not smarter than John B ... then you won’t make the cut.
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 11:53 am

Batman wrote:Oh... you should know better than to say the color of... dreams (or no color as a wut) sex ... as Adam and Eve did not know about being naked ... let alone sex until they took the bite - :apple:

If your not smarter than John B ... then you won’t make the cut.

Did you just say Adam and Eve didnt know or have sex until they sinned? You care to show me in the scriptures where it says this?

Also, show me where in the Bible the "fruit" they ate was a "apple".

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon May 07, 2018 12:53 pm

:apple: symbolic - :2cents: Why don’t you ask people what fruit it was... and you’ll get the correct answer... as things should not have to be spelled out

They sinned when they ate of thy fruit :apple: (Even John B knew that) :computer:
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Batman wrote::apple: symbolic - :2cents: Why don’t you ask people what fruit it was... and you’ll get the correct answer... as things should not have to be spelled out

They sinned when they ate of thy fruit :apple: (Even John B knew that) :computer:

Ahhhhh.... So people who dont read the Bible know what happened in The beginning with Adam and Eve? When even the Bible itself doesnt address the literal "fruit" the LORD was referring to? Oh ok, gotcha. I'm glad I know the all-knowing Gus! Always here to save the day!

So when are you going to show me in the scriptures that Adam and Eve didnt know what sex was nor have it before their disobedience to the LORD?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I don't think you know what "thy" means because in the context in which you used it, it seems you have no idea.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Obviously your not very good at interpretation of the author character or understanding the codes... and you should know the devil is in the details between making love & sex (concerning such subject matters) as black and white goes... Gray

... so who do you think "God" was talking too, when he was making Man in his image... ?

... as God would call it making Love between Husband & Wife and "sex" was not even a "word" that could be used in context... and as to 'thy' :apple: I use it, as God knows such difference between "Love" and "Sex" that can go into an :apple: (Apple Computer) ... as a bite goes.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Tue May 08, 2018 12:10 am

Gus Who wrote:Obviously your not very good at interpretation of the author character or understanding the codes... and you should know the devil is in the details between making love & sex (concerning such subject matters) as black and white goes... Gray

... so who do you think "God" was talking too, when he was making Man in his image... ?

... as God would call it making Love between Husband & Wife and "sex" was not even a "word" that could be used in context... and as to 'thy' :apple: I use it, as God knows such difference between "Love" and "Sex" that can go into an :apple: (Apple Computer) ... as a bite goes.

WHO was "God" talking to when He said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness"?

Obviously God is a triune God.. that means 1 God, 3 parts.

1st person, Father - YHVH
2nd person, Son - Y'shua
3rd person, Holy Spirit - Ruach HaKodesh

You are trying to split hairs, talking about, "making love" and "having sex" all for the sake of disagreement and argument trying to come off as the smarter person because you are insecure about yourself and have something to prove to yourself and others.

Either that, or you are as the internet calls them today, a "troll".

1- you never told me what the "fruit" was that you claim is commonly known and understood among men lol
2- you never showed me where in scripture that Adam and Eve DIDNT KNOW what sex was nor EVEN HAD SEX until their chata (sin). Sex was not a sin to them. Why? Because they were M-A-R-R-I-E-D.

Sex is not a sin. Having sex OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE is the sin.

Now if you ask me what their sin was? I'd say it was a "sexual sin". Not sex, but sexual.

Sex is meant for multiplication, reproduction. To be fruitful. Penis, vagina, intercourse. Lay the seeds, the LORD brings the increase. Amen.

Now everything sexual beyond that can be looked as as unclean, such as: Anal and oral intercourse. Those acts are not sex, but sexual. Lust driven. NOT FRUITFUL. In fact, anal is very unnatural and filthy and brings forth diseases.

So if you ask me what the original sin was, I would say, in my opinion and understanding, it was fellatio.

One of the reasons is because this... what is mans biggest weakness? What is that one sin that gets all of mankind with the greatest of ease? Sexual sin.
Its the LUST OF THE FLESH that works in the hearts of men like wild wilder beasts! which we need to learn to take captive into subjection under the authority of Christ and live in the Spirit where Y'Shua dwells, Amen. Absent from the flesh is present with the LORD.

But anyway.. Adam and Even didnt know what sex was nor had it until their chata? Nay. If you read the Bible, the very first words YHVH spoke to Adam (man) was, "Be fruitful and multiply". Which means, have sex and lay your seed in the woman to bring forth offspring to replenish the earth. Amen. Let God be true and every man a liar.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Prime wrote:WHO was "God" talking to when He said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness"?

Obviously God is a triune God.. and blah, blah, blah

"Triune God" NO! Not at that stage in the authors mind, as 'mankind' was not even made. As there is only ONE God, and I am not trying to split hair, but heirs to the atom, I meant to the Addams Family Thing (batty writes ) as these things are out of your frame of mind. There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD. ... 1 Adam, and 1 woman named after the night time- evening ... or inn = evening out man to balance life ... as +\- goes into energy

Sow... as inn the 1st Atom= or @dumbs 4 men 2 (read inn Matthew, Mark, Luke & John as view points go too ... RED... Read eye flight ... ) 1

As that "Adam" was the seed that was Planted into "Eve" as she was void of life. This is the author (God) way of "making Love" to the Mother of life (Mother Nature) hence the Universe (light going into darkness)... and creation ... and not what you preach as "sex" to your Prime-app way, as thy way... of the Fruit Tree too (->1) good and evil ... is WAT Fruit of the Loom? As it a fruit that can store such knowledge. The Grape vine is not considered a family tree... so the question should be to others - what are the choices? As I say -

"Marriage" / Sex - clearly Adam and Eve did not know they were naked before God, then sex was not an issue. As the Adam (atom) family has a nucleus which goes to ... child or children ... as the tree of life is written, from that 1st ... A-dumb kingdom that fell from God (G)race ... to U-race ...

Hmm... from the Bible, Matthew 19:6. It appears first in print in English in Miles Covedale's Bible, 1535:
 Now are they not twayne then, but one flesh. Let not man therfore put a sunder, yt which God hath coupled together...

Now please tell me your "Authority" as sex in a marriage goes? (Clearly this subject is beyond your current scope)

As "Sex" and in "God i" is about 'Love' ... and then Q would be asked... Does/ Can God have more than one wife? ... (as God/ Son is man) ... Adam ... Jesus ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Tue May 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Prime wrote:WHO was "God" talking to when He said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness"?

"Triune God" NO! Not at that stage in the authors mind

i stopped reading here.

God is the author of the Bible. So there goes your whole theology.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue May 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Prime wrote:
Gus Who wrote:

i stopped reading here.

No, the early Catholic Church (all churches) put the Bible together ... with guidance from the Holy Ghost... ( 40 authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1,500 years. These Bible writers wrote as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit...) but that's goes to the 'Addams Family batty Thing'... that you did not read... as with this said, I can testify too you being less than John. B when it comes to your Prime App.

... but I get it, that's you
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Wed May 09, 2018 10:48 am

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:
Gus Who wrote:

i stopped reading here.

No, the early Catholic Church (all churches) put the Bible together ... with guidance from the Holy Ghost...

wrong again.

im not sure you are aware that the catholic church tried to destroy all the bibles in the world and all the christians, hence, the event of the crusades.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu May 10, 2018 7:29 am

Prime wrote:wrong again.

im not sure you are aware that the catholic church tried to destroy all the bibles in the world and all the christians, hence, the event of the crusades.

Not wrong... the "early Church cannon - the bible" as background needed:

It is very important to clarify exactly what role the Emperor Constantine played in the Council of Nicea, what the purpose for the council was, what happened at Nicea, and briefly how the canon—the Bible as we know it —was formed. Constantine was a Roman Emperor who lived from 274 to 337 A.D. He is most famous for becoming the single ruler of the Roman Empire (after deceiving and defeating Licinius, his brother-in-law) and converting to Christianity.

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

Concerning manuscripts that were burned at the order of Constantine, there is really no mention of such a thing actually happening at the order of Constantine or at the Council of Nicea. The Arian party's document claiming Christ to be a created being, was abandoned by them because of the strong resistance to it and was torn to shreds in the sight of everyone present at the council. Constantine, and the Council of Nicea, for that matter, had virtually nothing to do with the forming of the canon.

It was not even discussed at Nicea. The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc ...

So too make this short... The early Church (Roman Catholic) had to "canonize" the bible. Therefore - The Book - as there are different bibles ... and interpretation that came out ... but the church with the Popes ... have the foundation Rock authority to such ... Book (until of coarse, Christ return - as the book is his)
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Thu May 10, 2018 9:14 am

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:wrong again.

Not wrong... the "early Church cannon - the bible" as background needed:

It is very important to clarify exactly what role the Emperor Constantine played in the Council of Nicea, what the purpose for the council was, what happened at Nicea, and briefly how the canon—the Bible as we know it —was formed. Constantine was a Roman Emperor who lived from 274 to 337 A.D. He is most famous for becoming the single ruler of the Roman Empire (after deceiving and defeating Licinius, his brother-in-law) and converting to Christianity.

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

Concerning manuscripts that were burned at the order of Constantine, there is really no mention of such a thing actually happening at the order of Constantine or at the Council of Nicea. The Arian party's document claiming Christ to be a created being, was abandoned by them because of the strong resistance to it and was torn to shreds in the sight of everyone present at the council. Constantine, and the Council of Nicea, for that matter, had virtually nothing to do with the forming of the canon.

It was not even discussed at Nicea. The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc ...

So too make this short... The early Church (Roman Catholic) had to "canonize" the bible. Therefore - The Book - as there are different bibles ... and interpretation that came out ... but the church with the Popes ... have the foundation Rock authority to such ... Book (until of coarse, Christ return - as the book is his)

lol the only bible you read is the scriptures i post. and the only time you read about the Bible is when its to argue against me. its hilarious.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Prime wrote:lol the only bible you read is the scriptures i post. and the only time you read about the Bible is when its to argue against me. its hilarious.

See you fail to learn that the early Church put the Bible together
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Prime wrote:lol the only bible you read is the scriptures i post. and the only time you read about the Bible is when its to argue against me. its hilarious.

See you fail to learn that the early Church put the Bible together

i know and understand how the Bible got established somewhat. Im no expert. but that doesnt take away from what i said.

1- you dont even read the Bible. only the scriptures i post on here.
2- you never read anything ABOUT the Bible, only to argue with me.
3- you are a troll and not worth my time to entertain you. swine. why cast my pearls before you?

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri May 11, 2018 12:02 pm

No one, or any book can be smarter than the TRUTH... as Living God word is truth.

... as I stated from the start ... I am also a prophetic dreamer, therefore am able to be link to such Truth... as prayers go.. as the Book is common knowledge ... Jewish... Christianity..

Clearly history has already been written, but some of it is not always written write. As experts in such matter have been challenged... as one would expect, proven wrong at times to the interpretation of such language (tongue) .. as such has to be developed... (like sex was not a word in the begening and only with the devil was it needed..)

But enough said

Batty out! :neer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Fri May 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Gus Who wrote:blah blah blah

didnt read the troll post. through with dealing with the trolls shenanigans!

:loony:

:neer:

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Previous

Return to News And Politics