Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Meditation

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Meditation

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

I want to find out if other folks here meditate. I often do a relaxation type of meditation before going to sleep. I start by lying on my back and letting my arms rest at my sides. I do 10 or so deep breathing inhalations and exhalations. When I breath in, I imagine pure clean oxygen entering my lungs, and all the dark and negative stuff that has accumulated throughout the day, I imagine as I exhale. When I feel relaxed a little, I try to relax all my muscle groups starting with my toes and feet. Then work my way up to ankles, calves, thighs, hips and abdomen, chest, hands, arms, shoulders, throat and finally my head. I resist any movement during this time other than breathing. When I feel I am relaxed, and my breathing is calm, I usually use some other imagery depending on what I want to do.

I have to admit that I don't do this every night and at times have skipped using this method to relax for years at a time. I am really trying to get back into meditation and more spirituality. I'd like to meet other DM people that are into meditation and share some techniques or ideas.

:heartpump:
KRSTY
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Meditation

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't meditate very often, it's good for opening your third eye. I like to call on my guides before I start to relax. I pretty much do it the same way you do it, before I sleep. I imagine a white bubble surrounding me keeping me safe from negativity, I start from my toes and work up my body. Everyone has their own techniques, the last time I mediated, I tried a technique where you imagine a flower at your charkras, starting out as a bud then fully opening up and blossoming as you work up your body.
I was here.
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby hunk777 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I am 53 years old now, yes i know i dont look it dont go on about it. I have been meditating since i was 15. My main method for many years was alert relaxation. You just relax you body, toes to the top of the head. Then just keep mentally scanning to make sure tension dose not creep in. These days i am more spritual in my aims. Contact with guides and stuff like that. I have had a lot of success. My main aim is conscious controlled astral projection under will. Been projecting since i was 5, only once have i ever been able to consciousley project. My Meditation method now is called 'Void Meditation' also known as Mindless meditation. Its very powerful and easy. Take 4 deep breaths, slower on the out breath that the in breath. 'See' a warm mist rise form the earth and enter your toes. Gradully it moves thry you body. The warmth of the mist is like a log fire effect. gently forces you body to relax and removes all tension. Part two: Mindless. Think of the empty space above your head. No colour, no sound, nothing but empty space. When a thought ANY thought enters the mind. Ignor it and go back to the empty space. If you react or interact with ANY thought you are no longer mindless and break the meditation. Very quickly you will feel warm,thats the body gooing deeper into relaxation. You WILL hear your body snore. That means your body is asleep, the fact that you are aware of hearing it means you mind is awake. You have achieved Mind Awake Body Asleep in the most powerful purest sense. VERY IMPORTANT: Ignore the snoring, its a thought. Go back to the empty space above your head, this will send you deeper into the theta range. At this point you are very open to spritual contact. You need to have an orb of protection around you BEFORE you try this meditation. White Gold is the most powerful vibration of colour. Once you get past the Snoring part you can call for your guide to come to you. This is a very powerful meditation method. It will open the doors to conscious contact. Like a fully waking dream. Its NOT Lucid dreaming, cos you are not asleep or dreaming. Its you visiting the spritual world or them visisting you. Remember to have an orb of protection before you do this for the first time. Feel free to copy and edit this for sharing if you want. Regards Hunk777
hunk777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 am

Hi Venus,
I like the flower idea. Do you have any idea what it is to represent? I forgot to add in my OP that I also use a white light. I don't use the bubble, just a pure white light that surrounds me. Sometime it's really easy to get the white light and other times, it is so difficult that I fall asleep before I am fully surrounded.
Only once has the white light been so overpowering that everything just became Bliss. If you know what I mean. That incredible moment where everything is just perfect and harmonious. I want to achieve that state more than anything else right now.

Hi hunk777,

Thanks for the post. Welcome to dream moods as well. There is so much I want to ask about your method. I have a few minutes now to post quickly, but I'll come back later and edit. I have been doing that basic relaxation technique since I was like 11 or 12. I'm 40ish now. HA lol. I don't really have intent to meet a dream guide, but astral projection does interest me. Iv experienced it a few times, but it was never a WOW thing. Maybe I was just using my imagination and not really projecting?
Can you tell me why you use white/gold? I was told years ago that the gold at the top of the head represents a higher or highest spiritual enlightenment. Then someone else told me it is a masculine color and can and should be balanced by another color. So I am interested in your use of color and the meaning and desired effect.
Thanks for posting and I'll be interested to see what you have to say.

KRSTY

:dreams:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

sometimes i'll meditate. i do it when i have nothing to do. i kinda suck at meditation. i'll meditate for 3min and it feels like i've been meditating for 3hrs.

i simply just sit or lay down. i don't sit or lay in a certain way, i do it anyway i feel comfortable. i don't try to relax my breathing or body, it happens naturally. when i try to relax, that trying just creates more tension.
thoughts come and go. feelings come and go. sometimes i become too attached to them, sometimes i just watch them come and go.

meditation does benefit me. like a week ago while i was meditating i realized i forgot to get barbecue sauce while doing food shopping.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 am

Hi Tropical,

I have a friend that does that throughout the day. He's really busy and deals with a lot of students everyday, so when ever he gets a chance, he just stares at his feet and lets his mind wander. I have to say, it must work for him as he has to be one of the 3 most awesome people I know. Im guessing that from your other posts that just the beautiful environment where you live gives a lot of peace. I go to the mountains when I run...oooppss make that ran. :oops: I love to be away from everyone and have a trail to myself. Get to the highest point I can and then just sit and listen to the breeze rustle through the tall grass and pine trees. Yeah, I think I need more of that kind of quiet time.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 am

I need to start again. It's been hard to clear my mind with Lucien.

I just lie in bed with music and focus on the colours I see when my eyes are closed.
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby hunk777 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:12 pm

The orb of light rite: The colour White/Gold is the Highest most powerful vibration known. White contains all other colours within its self and gold aligns your energy with the higher spritual forces. It shows up in you aura when you use it. This gets the attention of higher spritual planes.( Kind of like waving a flag and shouting ' I am ready') Contact comes in many ways. In the waking vision state of Mind awake body asleep, or you might read a magazine and it 'just happens' to answer your question or query. I usually see a star appear above my head, it moves clockwise around my body as it dose so it leaves a beam of white gold light. So when the light has met its self it has formed a circle around my body. I turn the circle on its axis and it forms an orb of brillant white gold light. I am now within the orb. I then see a gift from the universe. A beam of the same colour of light enters the orb and comes to my higher heart area ( between the sholders, mid chest above the heart chakra) As the higher heart fills with this light is goes from there to all parts of the body. There is so much light is leaves you body and fills the orb. As you end this charging session you are shining and glowing like a white gold Sun. I only do the Orb of light rite once a week. You can prove how powerful this Orb of light rite is. The next time you are ill, headache or whatever. See you self inside your Sun. Now breath the energy of the light directly into the affected area. If its a headache, see and feel the energy enter your skin and body, You breath in the energy directly to the affected area. This method can be used to charge talismans and empower spells. Please dont try to use it to heal others, if you do it wrong you will just transfer the illness to your self. Regards Hunk777
hunk777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi Nos,

I know what you mean about having a kid around. It's like you can't even go pee by your self right? I had 4 boys in 6 1/2 years. Never had peace! LOL

I really hope you find a little more time to meditate. :hugs:

@ hunk777,

I'll try the white/gold orb. I'm not into trying to heal anything at this point though. Need a lot more practice. Thanks for the idea, I'll keep it in mind for a friend of mine.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

KRSTYSTLCLR wrote:I go to the mountains when I run...oooppss make that ran. I love to be away from everyone and have a trail to myself. Get to the highest point I can and then just sit and listen to the breeze rustle through the tall grass and pine trees. Yeah, I think I need more of that kind of quiet time.
that reminds me of when i went to a tropical rainforest in puerto rico. i went to a part that was completely secluded for a week. and at the end of the hike there was a huge waterfall and i was in the middle of it. i was so high up i could see the ocean. i would sit there alone just listening to the waterfalls and seeing the beauty around me. but i don't recommend hiking through a tropical rainforest alone. its so so easy to get lost and if your caught in the middle of a downpour then it becomes pretty scary and messy. i just got lucky.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 am

That sounds beautiful Tropical. There's nothing like nature to bring me back to a happy, peaceful state of mind.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 am

KRSTYSTLCLR wrote:Hi Nos,

I know what you mean about having a kid around. It's like you can't even go pee by your self right? I had 4 boys in 6 1/2 years. Never had peace! LOL

I really hope you find a little more time to meditate. :hugs:

@ hunk777,

I'll try the white/gold orb. I'm not into trying to heal anything at this point though. Need a lot more practice. Thanks for the idea, I'll keep it in mind for a friend of mine.

Lol it's true, I really can't pee in peace.
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby SharA2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

hunk777 wrote:The orb of light rite: The colour White/Gold is the Highest most powerful vibration known. White contains all other colours within its self and gold aligns your energy with the higher spritual forces. It shows up in you aura when you use it. This gets the attention of higher spritual planes.( Kind of like waving a flag and shouting ' I am ready') Contact comes in many ways. In the waking vision state of Mind awake body asleep, or you might read a magazine and it 'just happens' to answer your question or query. I usually see a star appear above my head, it moves clockwise around my body as it dose so it leaves a beam of white gold light. So when the light has met its self it has formed a circle around my body. I turn the circle on its axis and it forms an orb of brillant white gold light. I am now within the orb. I then see a gift from the universe. A beam of the same colour of light enters the orb and comes to my higher heart area ( between the sholders, mid chest above the heart chakra) As the higher heart fills with this light is goes from there to all parts of the body. There is so much light is leaves you body and fills the orb. As you end this charging session you are shining and glowing like a white gold Sun. I only do the Orb of light rite once a week. You can prove how powerful this Orb of light rite is. The next time you are ill, headache or whatever. See you self inside your Sun. Now breath the energy of the light directly into the affected area. If its a headache, see and feel the energy enter your skin and body, You breath in the energy directly to the affected area. This method can be used to charge talismans and empower spells. Please dont try to use it to heal others, if you do it wrong you will just transfer the illness to your self. Regards Hunk777

This is very interesting. Have you tried to yet, KRSTY, wanting to know how it works? Is the transfer only in your mind though?
And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me
SharA2
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi Shara,

I can get to a white light, but mine is more like ray's of sunlight. The light is bright warm white. I can't get the globe effect for some reason. It's really hard to stay in the light though. I either fall asleep or I'll hear something and lose focus. Only 1 time did I get to the point after the white light. For me it was one of the most awesome feelings ever. Just euphoria. The white light began to become roiling clouds of color, kind of like the pictures from deep space. I had the most wonderful happy yet serene feeling. I'm trying to get to that level again.

Do you meditate Shara? I have also used a visualization of electric blue around my shoulders and the Om chant. It was easier to achieve. That worked well to calm and relax and clear away negative feelings before sleep, but it was not as significant as the white light.

Any way, give it a try if you like and see what you get out of it.
Let me know.
:dreams:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby hunk777 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Regarding the coments about the White Gold light. Over the many years i have been meditating the colour (vibration) i use has changed as i have. It is possible the white gold is not for you at this time. The best way to overcome this is to use white light (contains ALL other colours). The easiest way to use colour is to use your favorite colour. As for not being able to form the orb. Cheat. Go on the internet and fing photos of people in the huge plastic ball things. Try seeing you self in there. Then call the colour you want to work with. The universe is conscious, alive. It responds to us thru the images to send to it in our thoughts. Form an image of what you wish for in you life NOTE: Never ever 'WANT' or 'NEED'. When you use the word want or need you send the wrong message to the universe. For instance you say in you thoughts or words 'i need money to pay my bills, to but the new car, I need money to buy the new house i want. By saying 'want' and 'need' you are saying 'I dont have these things in my life just NOW'. The universe is in the eternal now. It dose not understand past or future. The only way to get what you WISH for in your life it to see you self with the object or person you want in you life NOW. Create an image of you astral projecting, or with the money you need huge bundles of cash in you hands, be over the top here. Get excited, joyful, happy. All these are positive energy states and will empower meditations. You are floating in the air looking down at you physical body. Freeze that image. Think about the frozen image. Just keep it in mind and concentrate on your breathing. Thats basic meditation (deep concentrated thinking). Feel each in breath and every out breath as you concentrate on the image. Feel the joy and happyness ( high energy states) as you experience the image. If any thoughts come in dont berate your self just go back to attention breathing and the image. At some point you will loose consciousness. For a few seconds or a few mins. This is ok. It's what Chopra calls 'falling into the gap' The place where the contact between you and the universe happens (also the place where magick happens). Or you could cheat and do it the lazy (easy) way. Before you fall asleep keep the image in you mind. Astral projecting, you with huge bundles of cash in you hands, you opening the door to you dream home. This frozen image should be the very very last thought of you conscious mind and therefor the first thought of you subconscious mind. Let me know how you get on. Regards Hunk777
hunk777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby CeciliaMystic » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 am

I like meditating in the shower. :dreams:
"Life is hard...but it's harder if you're stupid"
CeciliaMystic
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby TheTinyOneSpeaks » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:43 pm

I meditate. I don't do it often anymore. It puts me to sleep for some reason, and I tend to have visions/premonitions when I meditate. I try to avoid those things from happening because to be honest, the things I see are very rarely good things.

I like meditating, however, for the relaxation purposes. I do on occassion use it at night if I REALLY just can't sleep.
TheTinyOneSpeaks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 am

I have been pretty good about taking time to meditate before bed since I first posted this thread. The only problem is that I seem to fall asleep before I can really get to that point of bliss that I was talking about. :(
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 am

I started meditating as a teen to overcome my insomnia problems so I always fall asleep meditating lol

I've never reached a total bliss thing. What's the total bliss thing about?

For me meditation is just about clearing my head and feeling refreshed.
I've never expected to reach a certain spiritual point with it.
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

I was saying in a earlier post that I have only reached that point in meditation 1 time before. It happens when you are totally relaxed and your mind is just open to what ever enlightenment comes your way. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. Kind of like feeling like I had a God moment and an acid trip at the same time. I don't know what acid is like, but I heard some people see amazing things on it.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Sounds great, I don't think I'll ever reach it though as I don't really beleive in that side of meditation.
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby tropicalheatwave » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks Tropical!

I really like those links. I found one from the ones that you provided that is just Native American Music. It was really peaceful too.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

^^i listen to those while reading the forums sometimes. i don't do it to meditate, i just enjoy listening to it.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby litlep » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

:banghead: THIS IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!! Hopefully you peoples on this thread can help me. Let me explain.

ever since I found this site I've been trying to meditate properly but I can't seem to relax. I get to the point where I feel all tingly everywhere and my head feels empty but then my heart starts pounding really really hard and I start twitching. This distracts me and I lose it. I've tried countless tecniques but they all end up with me twitching! Help! Anyone...? Please?
"Even the cat can do it!"
"Activate painful singing voice"
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi litlep,
can you explain how you meditate? Do you start by lying down or do you sit up? Where are your hands, how do you breath and what are your thoughts as you tell yourself to relax?
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby litlep » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 pm

:? I must say KRISTY that was quick.

*AHEM* when I meditate I noramally do it sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees. Sitting up straight is also part of it. As for the thought thing... Well first I think "OK I think I will meditate". It goes pretty smoothly although I think I think "OK everythings going smoothly". I get to the part where I'm in complete calmness is when I start twitching. I try to visulize the things your meant to visulize and it works for a while then my mind kind of wonders off the topic and I imagine something else :fuming: am I trying too hard or something? Also could perhaps a mental illness be part of it? I have Asperger Syngrome so maybe is anything to do with anything :?:

I think I covered everying... If there's anything else let me know :halo:
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Try focusing on your breathing first. Start with visualizing clean, pure oxygen enriching you as you breath in. Imagine all the negative emotions and environmental impurities leaving your body as you exhale. You should visualize a greyish black smoke as you exhale. Do this about 20 to 30 times or until your exhale is clear and you feel like there is no more dark smoke when you exhale. As you breath in, your abdomen should extend. Same as blowing up a balloon. When you exhale, your abdomen should shrink back in. Some people just breath wrong and it gets you messed up right away.
Try just doing the breathing part that I described above for 2 or 3 times until you have that down. Your only purpose is to breath correctly and visualize clean air as you inhale and dark as you exhale, and keep track of your abdomen as you breathe.

Post back when you feel like you got it down and I'll explain the next step. This is what I always start with.

Good luck and be sure and let me know how it goes. :dreams:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby litlep » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am

Whoops I just realised you have no I in your username.

No use. I'm still twitching like crazy. Maybe I'm breathing wrong? Not a complete failure though at least. I do manage to relax a considerable amount regardless of the twitching. I guess I will have to go back to binaural beats :(

speaking of music this song surprisingly works for meditation
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hwp_P3gKs
or maybe thats just me. :whistling:
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tropicalheatwave » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 am

whats wrong with twitching? why not meditate on the twitching? why not close your eyes and wait for your body to twitch and observe the feeling going through your mind as your body twitches. your young, filled with energy, so of course your body is going to twitch. its normal.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Good point Tropical.

@ litlep, I hope you can break through this problem though. Have you tried to meditate laying down?
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby litlep » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Tropical, that is a relly good point. Maybe I'm failing because I try not to twitch. Huh. Hmm.

As for KRSTY, I have indeed tried laying down but I tend to just fall asleep or go into sleep paralysis which is freaking scary might I add.
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 pm

hunk777 wrote:I am 53 years old now, yes i know i dont look it dont go on about it. I have been meditating since i was 15. My main method for many years was alert relaxation. You just relax you body, toes to the top of the head. Then just keep mentally scanning to make sure tension dose not creep in. These days i am more spritual in my aims. Contact with guides and stuff like that. I have had a lot of success. My main aim is conscious controlled astral projection under will. Been projecting since i was 5, only once have i ever been able to consciousley project. My Meditation method now is called 'Void Meditation' also known as Mindless meditation. Its very powerful and easy. Take 4 deep breaths, slower on the out breath that the in breath. 'See' a warm mist rise form the earth and enter your toes. Gradully it moves thry you body. The warmth of the mist is like a log fire effect. gently forces you body to relax and removes all tension. Part two: Mindless. Think of the empty space above your head. No colour, no sound, nothing but empty space. When a thought ANY thought enters the mind. Ignor it and go back to the empty space. If you react or interact with ANY thought you are no longer mindless and break the meditation. Very quickly you will feel warm,thats the body gooing deeper into relaxation. You WILL hear your body snore. That means your body is asleep, the fact that you are aware of hearing it means you mind is awake. You have achieved Mind Awake Body Asleep in the most powerful purest sense. VERY IMPORTANT: Ignore the snoring, its a thought. Go back to the empty space above your head, this will send you deeper into the theta range. At this point you are very open to spritual contact. You need to have an orb of protection around you BEFORE you try this meditation. White Gold is the most powerful vibration of colour. Once you get past the Snoring part you can call for your guide to come to you. This is a very powerful meditation method. It will open the doors to conscious contact. Like a fully waking dream. Its NOT Lucid dreaming, cos you are not asleep or dreaming. Its you visiting the spritual world or them visisting you. Remember to have an orb of protection before you do this for the first time. Feel free to copy and edit this for sharing if you want. Regards Hunk777

This sounds like a very effective method of reaching astral projection, also. I've been meditating for a few years, and I'm 15 now, and can do this meditation to some extent. I feel the heat, desensitize my body to some extent, enter the void, but then I end up slipping into a diferent state where I see colours and sound, and have had a few premonitions. I once asked to be shown Atlantis, and was presented with very vivid, powerful images of it. I also saw three large black stones lying upon a stone wall, backed by green mountains tipped with snow, and water ringing the island. I then was reading The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo the next day, and he began to speak about these three stones, and the three days of void.
Problem is, I don't seem to have much control over whether I receive these images, as sometimes they come without asking, and I also find it difficult to hold myself in the mindless void for too long. Any advice?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

litlep wrote:Tropical, that is a relly good point. Maybe I'm failing because I try not to twitch. Huh. Hmm.

As for KRSTY, I have indeed tried laying down but I tend to just fall asleep or go into sleep paralysis which is freaking scary might I add.

I get this too, it's really frustrating. As soon as I get deep enough into the meditative state to receive information, my body just begins to jerk really violently until I'm fuly awake. :(
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby litlep » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Well it's been a long time since I posted here.

I've been meditating everyday wherever I can and I'm getting increasingly better. I still twitch and my heart wont calm the hell down but soon I will be able to OBE. Can't wait for that. I've gone to that library that answers lifes questions so I think I may have met my spirit guide though I'm not too sure but I'm contacting her untill proven otherwise. thanks you all for the helps.

That's all I guess. just thought you peoples aughta know.
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Good progress there litlep.
I have not been meditating much honestly. I need to get back to it.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs