Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Psychic Readings

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Psychic Readings

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:47 am

sleepshadow wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:I have just been in a funk for a while and I would like to live a life of joy and happiness for some time now.

I don't really know your situation but maybe you need to learn/train yourself to be happy within yourself no matter what the martial world is doing around you. Many things are mournful but people have to morn and move on with life.

A lot of very spiritual gifted people lived very hard lives(homeless, prisons, persecuted, etc) in the worldly realm but continued to be bright spiritually.

Their is no easy answers, I just felt like throwing that out there,

Keep throwing them. You give good advice, and using an owl as an avatar is quite appropriate.

Are you a wise old owl, how old are you ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sleepshadow » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 am

raymond1234 wrote:Keep throwing them. You give good advice, and using an owl as an avatar is quite appropriate.

Are you a wise old owl, how old are you ?

I am only 40, to me that is old but in general not really, lol

I picked the owl for night/unconscious awareness and I really like owls, I find it a special surprise when I see one.
sleepshadow
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby BrooksWindow » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
BrooksWindow wrote:Raymond, Have you ever thought that maybe your right where your suppose to be ?? How else would you learn ? If you did not feel empathy or sadness,? What goes up must come down, And the earth has its cycles and seasons, So do people, there is always something worthy to be learned from the highs to the lows, :blowingkisses:

I agree that we are responsible for our own situation and our happiness in life.

I know it has its cycles, I have mine and from another post I read from you, you are going through one as well.

I have just been in a funk for a while and I would like to live a life of joy and happiness for some time now.

BTW, I have worked for everything I have ever had. And worked hard for it too.

I am not asking my Guides to give me the lotto numbers but if they did I would accept them......lol

But Guides and Angels can be helpful if you can perceive their messages and intentions. They want the best for us. I would like to be more in tune with them. Many people are........I would like to learn how.

If I had any messages or lessons from them, I would be happy to share them with you....

Many hugs and kisses back to you.
I just reread my comment to you and i am sorry if it came off as snotty or rude ,, thats how it sounded to me when i read it again, and i dident at all mean to be that way i meant no misgivings to you my friend.......and yes i too am wondering out here right alongside you ...it would be sweet if a guide for real would show up and give some advice! sometimes i worry it is too late for me....and yes i would like to hear your thoughts, advice, feel free to message me also anytime......peace my friend...........
Last edited by BrooksWindow on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:40 pm

BrooksWindow wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
BrooksWindow wrote:Raymond, Have you ever thought that maybe your right where your suppose to be ?? How else would you learn ? If you did not feel empathy or sadness,? What goes up must come down, And the earth has its cycles and seasons, So do people, there is always something worthy to be learned from the highs to the lows, I mean how else would you learn to Appreciate, or to :blowingkisses: be Grateful if you never had to work for it,?? Stop looking for Guides to bring you happiness that is irresponsible ,You and You alone hold the power to succeed or to fail. You are responsible for what life you live

I know it has its cycles, I have mine and from another post I read from you, you are going through one as well.

But Guides and Angels can be helpful if you can perceive their messages and intentions. They want the best for us. I would like to be more in tune with them. Many people are........I would like to learn how.

If I had any messages or lessons from them, I would be happy to share them with you....

Many hugs and kisses back to you.
I just reread my comment to you and i am sorry if it came off as snotty or rude ,, thats how it sounded to me when i read it again, and i dident at all mean to be that way i meant no misgivings to you my friend.......and yes i too am wondering out here right alongside you ...it would be sweet if a guide for real would show up and give some advice! sometimes i worry it is too late for me....and yes i would like to hear your thoughts, advice, feel free to message me also anytime......peace my friend...........

You were not rude or snotty. Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I know we all have ups and downs but a few years ago I was on top of the world.......or at least my world.

I know our Guides try to give us messages etc.......I just wish they were more direct with them.
It would be much easier.......lol...... I don't expect them to give me lotto numbers.......but there are many people that can reach their guides and 'speak' with them on a conversational level, see auras, etc.....I wish I could do that. I think my skills are empathy and intuition. But I am still trying to improve. It is like they say.....metaphysical talents are like playing the piano.......everyone can learn but not everyone will be good.

You said something about cycles.....It seems like about every 7 years I have a down year..maybe 2014 will be an UP UP UP year !

Why do you think it is too late for you ? I think I read previously that you were going through a divorce but that sounds like the chance for a new beginning apart from a husband that was abusive or ungrateful.....whatever reason that compelled the divorce. I am confident you will land on your feet.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby jesskat » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:45 am

So for past few nights I've been dreaming about car crashes and low and behold today my husband and I get in a car crash the first few were g rated but the second two people died the third three people died and by the fourth four died. They started as simple fender bender and then got more intense and Gore y. I was never driving just watching from the sidewalk or inside a store. But today as we were looking up dream meaning we were slammed. I am still freaked out
jesskat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lex » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 am

I need answers But have no questions, tell me the troubles of my soul, and if I'm wasting my time an possibly how to fix it.
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby puppyjill » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:29 pm

To Lex honey time is never wasted just misplaced till we find purpose in that moment AT another time. For example do you remember when you first learned how to whistle that was hard but you tried an tried then you got it well in life there will be many things that dont make sense but eventually we find a need for that in our lives. Now i dont know why i felt compelled to mention the whistle thing it just came to me but it must mean somthing to you. I dont know lex but im compelled to talk to you. As for me I just wanted to look in on Dreams site.
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Virtus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

"I would like to know my spiritual progress?"
^Even though a lot of people have been asking this question~

Also, as far as my personal areas of growth, what is there for me to know?
Virtus
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby puppyjill » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:49 am

:) ya know superman has been helping me with some dreams i had that man is good i like him he didnt have to help me but he did. Think i found another new friend.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby lex » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

puppyjill wrote:To Lex honey time is never wasted just misplaced till we find purpose in that moment AT another time. For example do you remember when you first learned how to whistle that was hard but you tried an tried then you got it well in life there will be many things that dont make sense but eventually we find a need for that in our lives. Now i dont know why i felt compelled to mention the whistle thing it just came to me but it must mean somthing to you. I dont know lex but im compelled to talk to you. As for me I just wanted to look in on Dreams site.

I tried for a very long time to whistle like my mother, She could whistle and my brother and I would hear her from blocks away.
I never master her skill but I learned to kinda whistle in my own way.

in a lot of ways my life has been like that.

The time is right to stop running and being afraid you get no where if you stand still, or avoid your issues with things.
:)
thanks dear.

I was told tonight that if I had to ask I had my answer, and tonight I realized how untrue and yet true those words were. Assuming is both a great thing and a horrible one.
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby puppyjill » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

you are so very welcome lexy lu. im very glad i could help.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Thordis » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:12 pm

What am I meant to be doing with my life?
Thordis
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Amb3rMari3 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi, puppyjill, it's really kind of you to put yourself out there to allow people to ask whatever =)

If you're still connected with this thread, I'd like to ask ... =)

Is everyone different in the "best" way to search for meaning and purpose?
I ask this in the sense that, I really want to open myself to higher guides and consciousness, but there are some ways that make me feel comfortable (i.e. through lucid dreaming) and there are ways that seem like a "faster" route like channeling - but for some reason, the idea of that makes me a little wary.
Amb3rMari3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby puppyjill » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:54 am

Amb3rMari3 wrote:Hi, puppyjill, it's really kind of you to put yourself out there to allow people to ask whatever =)

If you're still connected with this thread, I'd like to ask ... =)

Is everyone different in the "best" way to search for meaning and purpose?
I ask this in the sense that, I really want to open myself to higher guides and consciousness, but there are some ways that make me feel comfortable (i.e. through lucid dreaming) and there are ways that seem like a "faster" route like channeling - but for some reason, the idea of that makes me a little wary.

Well everyone has psychic abilities, we just need practice molding them. What method you choose is up to you, however the method you pick should be your strong point (ie meditation, lucid dreaming or another of your choice). No one person is better then another when it comes to the gifts we've been given. "Pratice makes perfect" Higher consciousness comes with time, work an by the good graces of God an self explorations. I hope i helped feel free to pm me if you want.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 pm

There has been absolutely no psychic abilities presented in this thread, and there never will be. Anyone want to take a wild guess as to why? smh
Mr. Green
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby plazaff » Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 pm

I keep dreaming of this girl. in most of my dreams
I tell her that ill be back or ill get to you later, What does this mean dreamweaver? :?
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby smb » Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 am

I feel like I'm at a junction in my life. The left hand path follows my present course showing a knowledge of where I am though with it comes bouts of self doubt the right hand path is the unknown but one I will journey on on my own for a while. Which do you think I should take? Also there is a person in my life who I feel very close to, close enough to let them known things about me I've told no one about. Should I trust them?
smb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Caesar » Sat May 31, 2014 2:10 pm

How would psychic abilities work over a thread on the Internet?
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am

:D :lol:
Mr. Green wrote:There has been absolutely no psychic abilities presented in this thread, and there never will be. Anyone want to take a wild guess as to why? smh

Green are you just alittle toooooo pissy today? are your panties alittle tooo tight, we call it water weight, it goes away when you stop spotting. lol BUZZ KILL
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 am

smb wrote:I feel like I'm at a junction in my life. The left hand path follows my present course showing a knowledge of where I am though with it comes bouts of self doubt the right hand path is the unknown but one I will journey on on my own for a while. Which do you think I should take? Also there is a person in my life who I feel very close to, close enough to let them known things about me I've told no one about. Should I trust them?

First off how old are you, because it sounds like your fighting your sexuality? Eventualy you have to be honest with yourself an then to others. Trust your gutt if it tells you to run then do so, however curiosity killed the cat on his nineth life.
God bless an be safe.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:21 am

:?
Boba Fett wrote:How would psychic abilities work over a thread on the Internet?

Did you just recently have or take on the responsibility of a child? Im senseing a father figure here?
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby The World-Eater » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:23 am

I sense the Force is strooong with Boba Fett.
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:25 am

The World-Eater wrote:I sense the Force is strooong with Boba Fett.

Hey W.E. havent heard from you in awhile how are you?
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby The World-Eater » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 am

puppyjill wrote:

Just dandy. Having a lot of fun with religious nutjob Kaliajohnson.

How are you doin'?
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:33 am

The World-Eater wrote:
puppyjill wrote:

Just dandy. Having a lot of fun with religious nutjob Kaliajohnson.

How are you doin'?

Im good, Today is my wedding anniversary 11 years. Got today off of work an spending doing THIS. =) I havent been on in a while and was in need of enlightenment. Have anything enlightening to share?
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby The World-Eater » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 am

puppyjill wrote:Im good, Today is my wedding anniversary 11 years. Got today off of work an spending doing THIS. =)

Congrats!

puppyjill wrote:I havent been on in a while and was in need of enlightenment. Have anything enlightening to share?

Hmm, something enlightening... How's this?

"If you want to be trusted, be honest. If you want to be honest, be true. If you want to be true, be yourself."
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 am

puppyjill wrote:Did you just recently have or take on the responsibility of a child? Im senseing a father figure here?

No.

Maybe.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:00 am

:) :) I think your painfuly shy, you keep to yourself because you think no one understands you an you still live with you parents.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Caesar » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:01 am

puppyjill wrote::) :) I think your painfuly shy, you keep to yourself because you think no one understands you an you still live with you parents.

Not shy.
Humans understand me well enough.
That is incorrect. I live in my own home.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 am

The World-Eater wrote:
puppyjill wrote:Im good, Today is my wedding anniversary 11 years. Got today off of work an spending doing THIS. =)

Congrats!

puppyjill wrote:I havent been on in a while and was in need of enlightenment. Have anything enlightening to share?

Hmm, something enlightening... How's this?

"If you want to be trusted, be honest. If you want to be honest, be true. If you want to be true, be yourself."

Thats very good advice you should not only use it but post it on your profile.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:10 am

:?
Boba Fett wrote:
puppyjill wrote::) :) I think your painfuly shy, you keep to yourself because you think no one understands you an you still live with you parents.

Not shy.
Humans understand me well enough.
That is incorrect. I live in my own home.

You dont fathom yourself as human, because you refer to yourself as somthing better than human? Then what are you if not human?
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Sauron » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 am

He's Boba Fett. The most awesome Bounty Hunter in the Star Wars universe. He's an unreadable character.
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 am

Sauron wrote:He's Boba Fett. The most awesome Bounty Hunter in the Star Wars universe. He's an unreadable character.

Hahaha thankyou Sauron i figured as much lol. He's new cant a girl have a little fun, i remember when i met you for the first time, i also had to get to know you then also. An what better way to get to know someone then to ask questions right? Missed u sauron your like the Dm guru.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby plazaff » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 am

well that went down the drain fast. lol oh well, dumb question anyways.
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby MissVampire » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:15 am

dreamweaver ... who's my guardian angel? Is it possible for you to know?
Hey do u wanna go for a BITE ?
MissVampire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DarkStarlet » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:31 pm

ssssshhhhh.... it's me, vamps :hugs:
DarkStarlet

Postby MissVampire » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:46 am

:D
Hey do u wanna go for a BITE ?
MissVampire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Caesar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:59 am

MissVampire wrote:dreamweaver ... who's my guardian angel? Is it possible for you to know?

Dreamweaver hasn't been online for over a year.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby DarkStarlet » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:04 pm

DarkStarlet wrote:ssssshhhhh.... it's me, vamps :hugs:

MissVampire wrote:dreamweaver ... who's my guardian angel? Is it possible for you to know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lmXfkny7Q

I'll fly with you ... through the night ... and so on

every one can weave dreams ... it's also an HTML editor btw ;-) a cute one !
DarkStarlet

Postby lex » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Wonder if you could answer the question locked in my heart.
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby DarkStarlet » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:59 am

lex wrote:Wonder if you could answer the question locked in my heart.

Image Image

will I ever find love ? YES!

will I ever be free
? YES !

will I ever find peace ? NO!

more?

Manslayer

u girl, you're a "type of" ... I need you!
DarkStarlet

Postby search81 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:41 am

Hi an Indian astrologer once told me that I will marry a dark Indian at the age of 35. I am 33 right now. He alsomentioned 3 childrenin the relationship. But that is impossible since I don't have a uterus ( personal story).

Any comments or answers would be appreciated. Thanks
search81
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:36 pm

search81 wrote:Hi an Indian astrologer once told me that I will marry a dark Indian at the age of 35. I am 33 right now. He alsomentioned 3 childrenin the relationship. But that is impossible since I don't have a uterus ( personal story).

Maybe you will marry a man with 3 children or adopt them ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby search81 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Maybe? Who knows? The future is always subject to change.
search81
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby DarkStarlet » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:12 am

search81 wrote:Hi an Indian astrologer once told me that I will marry a dark Indian at the age of 35. I am 33 right now. He alsomentioned 3 childrenin the relationship. But that is impossible since I don't have a uterus ( personal story).

ever heard of adoption ??? WELL ... hmm hmm hmm

click my link in signature ... your answer will be revealed to U
DarkStarlet

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:How would psychic abilities work over a thread on the Internet?

I will bite though you don't believe in the stuff anyway - so its probably a lost cause.

Psychic abilities are a two way street. Both parties need to be open to it on some level. Conscious or not - if one party is not - that is when you get 'blocked'. So contrary to mass intelligence on the subject - one cannot read for someone who would not be open to it in the first place - at that point its just pure guess work, and smoke and mirrors.

So - we can at least put that fear to rest. No one can pry into your most intimate details unless you are willing for them to have them.

Another misnomer is that one has to have physical contact to pick up the energy off of others.

"Reading' no matter what divination you use is a tool to get messages to people that they need to hear. Even the 'fakes' sometimes are eerily accurate and that would be because the universe - or energy that is surrounding us doesn't differentiate between good/evil - real/pretend - it just does what it does. People can accidentally as well as intentionally tap into the 'psychic universe' - hence - readings over the internet are possible.

Whether or not the messages are dismissed and regarded as fodder or whether they will be raved about as right on the money - is totally dependent on the seeker.

As a skeptic - the true test to a genuine 'reader' would be that no personal information is ever needed to be exchanged. There is no reason to ever reveal personal situations, names or life status etc. A true reader will only put their own interpretation in when it is asked for - or if there needs to be clarification but they will not tell you what to do, or how to do it.

For me personally - there should never be a 'charge' for it either. To me the information is out there in the universe for you - free of charge - you can either get it from me or elsewhere, its not skin off my back. I also would not wish to become dependent on other people's vulnerabilities, and it becomes quite draining to have people constantly asking you what they should do with their life. They can lose the ability to think for themselves. lol

A short answer would be psychic connections work just like the connections you make on the internet. - From the moment you 'respond' to someone on the forums you have just made a connection with them. Whether you tag it a friendship, an acquaintance or enemy - the connection is formed. Psychic connections are no different. There is so much secrecy and hording "special abilities" within the psychic culture that the real question is - how does it work at all? THAT is something that is still being debated and discussed as no one really has a solid answer to date. The truth is no one wants to admit they have no clue how it works. So they come up with all these silly ideas and cloud it in secrecy. Though it went into hiding originally because it could mean death if it was discovered.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby plazaff » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Will my scrotum itch tomorrow :lol:

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Its decidedly so.

Think that is how the magic 8-ball words it! lol

Let me know if it does - I just grabbed my first thought - would be interested to know if I was right or wrong. :) lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby plazaff » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Holy shit, as a matter a fact my balls were itchy today :o :o :o So itchy that I scratched them a dozen times at work.
WTF is going on man :? The only possible explanation is that it's "magic"

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:58 pm

lol could be thought manifestation too.

there is a fine line between making the universe what you wish it to be and it molding you into what you are ....abstract stuff. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs