Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Psychic Readings

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Psychic Readings

Postby Mr. Green » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 pm

dreamweaver123 wrote:Dear Mr. Green,
I'm giving these readings for free out of the kindness of your heart.

My heart?
Are you jealous because nobody writes you?

Writes me? You mean on this site, or in gen?
Then, get a life and start doing something nice for humanity.

You'd have me fill people's heads with bullshit and false hope, such as you're doing? The voice of reason is cold, huh?
I'm broke and a lot of these people are down on their luck and need friends, someone to inspire them. My readings are to help others. Your silly nonsensical problem with me helping others will only hurt you in the long run.

How is lying to people helpful, at all?
You heart is cold and you're a Grinch.

You got all that from this:
Green wrote:Why do you people humor such nonsense?

...I'm the one with a cold heart, though?
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamweaver123 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Vulcanoid is posting a fucking picture with a gun in his hand, because I'm giving Kabbalah readings. Kabbalah is an ancient mysticism from Israel. I don't hate Jewish people...this motherfucking shit is so demeaning. I have a right to free speech and freedom of religion. Where is he writing these threatening emails from, Texas? Get a life. I am not Jewish. I am Swiss. I don't have a problem with the Bill of Rights and freedoms on American soil like you do. Were you born in a barn? Scott Green sucks pulling a knife on a drunken woman talking about rape. Are you going to kill someone over it? See a fucking shrink about American and the land of the free and freedom on American soil. You are breaking the law trying to censor me and my first amendment right to free speech. You are a total user. Do you know how much time and energy I put into my readings??? It is none of your fucking business what I write on American soil on the internet, buddy. Back off and get out of me and Verzandeh's face and go to Hell. Tell Vulcanoid to go to Hell. Is he a friend of yours, you stupid,l depraved goon? Get a life. :banghead: :dusto:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby joeyjojo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 pm

DW, don't waste your time feeding the troll. They will get bored soon enough, they should go to 4Chan.org and have all the fun they want trolling there.

Back on topic now.

What do the cards say about my near future employment prospects of finding a better paid job, hopefully in the mines where I been sending a tonne of applications the last few months
Either that or some winning lotto numbers so I can get just enough to either buy a house of clear my debts not that the cards or anybody cam tell this part lol
Live for Today, Plan for Tomorrow, and PARTY TONIGHT!
joeyjojo
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamweaver123 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 pm

No, you won't win the lotto. Lotto ruined my life and I'm almost outta food because of lotto scratchers. Forgettaboutit! The church nearby is giving me groceries tomorrow.
Yes, you'll get a job in the mines.
Good luck and best wishes. :P :cabbagepatch:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:42 am

Well, I don't know what all that was about but at least these people now know that you are bat-shit crazy. Yikes!
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby joeyjojo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 am

Thanks DW
Any idea when the mine job will come? was it in my present deck or future deck of cards?

Also how are my chances of becoming a police officer that I am working on my fitness for atm?
joeyjojo
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:06 am

joeyjojo wrote:Thanks DW
Any idea when the mine job will come? was it in my present deck or future deck of cards?

Also how are my chances of becoming a police officer that I am working on my fitness for atm?

Are you serious? You're unable to make these types of life decisions and act on them yourself? And you want to become a police officer?! Holy crap...let's hope you grow up a bit before you're ever in a life/death situation and other people are depending on you to protect them.
I can answer your questions without even consulting my 8ball. You'll get your job in the mines when you get off your arse and work towards it. You'll probably even become a police officer if you get off your arse and work towards it. If you continue to sit in front of a screen expecting random strangers to make your decisions for you then my guess is you won't acheive very much at all.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Tal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 am

dreamweaver123 wrote:No, you won't win the lotto. Lotto ruined my life and I'm almost outta food because of lotto scratchers. Forgettaboutit! The church nearby is giving me groceries tomorrow.
Yes, you'll get a job in the mines.
Good luck and best wishes. :P :cabbagepatch:

If you'd consulted your tarot cards or given yourself a "psychic reading" before buying those scratchy lotto tickets you wouldn't be in this mess now would you?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 am

Dear Mr. Green,
Quit writing me and get a life. I don't want to talk to a stupid, depraved dick not letting women express themselves on international websites. Whatever floats your boat on a Saturday night. Nobody wants you to contact me, nor do I. Get lost if you don't like me or my readings and fuck off. I can say what I want to say on American soil. It is a free country...you are violating my civil rights. Quit contacting me period!! I don't want to talk to a lousy user that goddamned has a problem with tarot cards and witches and Jewish people and my rights to freedom of religion. Go back to Nazi Germany and get gone. I don't care about you and I don't like you and you're getting on my nerves.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:35 am

Dear Tal,
You don't like my readings, then find someone you like on this site and leave me alone. You are a user. I gave you a reading for FREE. It is for entertainment. You have no right to use people like this. People charge $3 a minute to give readings. Why don't you give some money to charity, to the less fortunate and quit using people.
I cannot believe you are on this depraved Troll, Scott Green's side. He is a monster not letting women communicate with other human beings on the internet. I am not interested in talking to Vulcanoid, posting a damn scary picture of himself with a loaded weapon in his hand. Is this some kind of a threat? I haven't been on this site in a year, because I don't want to get shot for giving psychic readings.
This is un-American. Censorship and depriving people rights to free speech is un-American and wrong. You have no right to bully me like this. If I want to cuss and call a cyber bully a blankety blank...that is my damn preorogative. God bless the man that owns this website letting people express themselves without being censored by people with guns. Put the knives and the guns down. I don't believe in guns or violence...I don't solve problems bullying fortunetellers with a gun in my hand.
I'm sorry you feel that way and I hate you! Fuck off then, if you want to side with a bunch of scary goons not letting women talk about whatever they wish. It's your life. You want to side with a man in an argument and make women feel like second class citizens, be my guest. You are crazy, not letting women tell each other that their future's bright. What do you want me to do, damn tell people they're gonna die, like Vulcanoid does? I fucking read the cards I dealt and told people what I think...
Whatever! It's a free country...you want to scare and terrorize some lady reading tarot cards for free and Verzandeh too. Verzandeh is just some poor Islamic man...he has a right to read the Koran and worship what he wishes on American soil. It is against the law to not allow people to practice freedom of religion without cyberstalking them or bullying them. Quit violating my civil liberties and pal around with your woman-hater friends. It's your life.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm

1. At no point, anywhere, did I request a reading from you. Check facts before commenting.
2. Due to the implications of free speech, I have the right to comment on any post put forward on this, a public forum. If you don't like it then YOU go elsewhere or don't post.
3. I am not American nor is Vulcanoid and none of us are really sure where Mr. Green is from. The picture in Vulcaniod's avatar is from a game he likes to play.
4. Stating an opinion is not trolling, it's stating an opinion and nothing more.
5. You claim that our posts about your preying on vulnerable people are against the right to free speech and that nobody has any right to disagree with you or make comment. Just so you know, your claim is a violation of free speech.
6. Un-American, huh? In an earlier post you said you were Swiss.
7. "I hate you! Fuck off then, if you want to side with a bunch of scary goons not letting women talk about whatever they wish. It's your life. You want to side with a man in an argument and make women feel like second class citizens, be my guest. You are crazy, not letting women tell each other that their future's bright." Thank you for this. Now all those people who thought you were doing something good for them can see what you really are. BTW, I'm a woman.
8. Name-calling is juvenile. Go back to your toys and visit us again once you've learned how to behave with some level of maturity. Alternatively, you could try Facebook.
9. You're absolutely right. It is my life and I'm choosing to spend a part of it commenting in your thread. This is my right to freedom of choice and of speech.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm an American citizen. I'm proud of my country and have rights to freedom of speech. I love my country and I would die for it. I'm sorry if you have a problem with my religion. I'm a Christian, practicing witch. Verzandeh is not American...he is Iranian and he gives fortune telling readings out of the kindness of his heart. He has a right to express his freedom of religion and speech on American soil.
I'm sorry...maybe I was angry, but I take defending my constitution and Bill of Rights VERY seriously. I apologize for my rash words, but I don't want to be bullied by people with guns. I don't believe in violence and solving problems with violence or guns or knives. I believe in compassion and forgiveness. I do not believe in solving problems by harassing fortune tellers on the internet. I did not mean to insinuate that you are a user.
Please leave me alone and quit emailing me if you don't like what I have to say. It is a free country.
In America, women are allowed to talk about rape and feel safe in their homes and speak freely with other women. :2cents:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm

You're a terribly confused individual, dreamweaver123. You expect everyone to respect your right to freedom of speech and expression but don't give that respect in return. Nobody mentioned or criticised your religion, sexuality or the American Constitution. You brought all that up. What I don't find kosher is that you're offering advice to people who are vulnerable and hurting when you have no right to be doing so. First you claimed to be doing psychic readings that were actually Tarot card readings and now you say that you're a fortune teller. Offering false hope to those who are in a situation of pain and despair is like offering icecream to a diabetic and telling them that it's a cure. The only way people find their way out of darkness is to begin helping themselves and then seeking guidance from others. And any decent Tarot card reader knows that the person asking for the reading must be able to access the cards themselves to imbue a part of themselves into the outcome. You can't do that online.

PS: What on earth has Verzandeh got to do with this?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm

I'll keep posting on this website until the website owner kicks me off. He won't because he's a good man and a law-abiding citizen that respects the rights of women. You have NO DAMN right to threaten me and harass me like this on an international website. Get lost and quit emailing me and find someone you like on this website. It is none of your fucking business what my SEXUAL preference, religion, disability, race or anything else I am. I don't give a fucking rat's fuck who you are, rich or poor. Leave me alone and get lost. :yo: :cabbagepatch: :P
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Dear JoeyJOJO,
Thanks for defending me because these trolls are a bunch of cyberbullies and I'm tired of being terrorized. I'm a witch and I read tarot cards. I'm not breaking the law and I have every right to write on this website like anyone else. I cannot believe how lame these creeps are, attacking some fortune teller on the internet. I don't get PAID to give readings. I just do it out of the kindness of my heart. I give readings to strangers and that's my prerogative to help others and my readings are honest. I shuffle the cards and lay them on a table and tell people the outcome. I'm not gonna be jerked around for practicing random acts of kindness to other human beings.
If the JackJones guy is pissed off about the card I drew for him, then deal with it. That's the damn card I drew for him. I'll just ignore these people from here on in and they can find someone else to harass...of course, they'll get bored dicking me around. I fucking like to say cuss words when I'm mad. I don't see what the fuck women cannot say bad words for on an international website. Sticking want to fuck with someone this fucking controlling of other people's words and actions!! I fucking hate these stupid jerks. I don't know. I guess he wants to have the last word and has more respect for a pot belly pig for the poor. It's so lame.
I'm a Swiss American psychic and I have a right to talk to other people without being bothered with this "everything you have to say is nonsense gibberish" garbage. I fucking write in understandable English and I have a right to be listened to and heard. I don't want to talk to dingalings playing dumbass video games with guns about me being some crazy, kookoo bananas bitch. I don't give a damn why these nuts cannot quit discriminating against the disabled. I don't care why this nut wants to censor me and my words. I'll keep coming here because of INCLUSION, the law that allows the handicapped to be included in mainstream society and participate in community, charity work. I do these readings for good karma, because I like to have friends and talk to people without being alienated or ostracized.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:44 pm

dear dreamweaver123,

please take my advice that i've given you on the 1st page of this thread and seek therapy. and i'm actually serious this time because you seem to be going looney. :nurse:
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Tal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 pm

^^Yep^^
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Mr. Green » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:45 am

I'll just leave you be, op. I had no idea you were this off in the head, last thing I want is for you to hurt yourself because of my teasing. Saaaawii. :(
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DarkSnowDance » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 pm

...........yeah........thats......too true............ciao....
And that comment about the video games and guns...is a bit hurtful to me....but otherwise, i entirely agree with you
DarkSnowDance
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby DarkSnowDance » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Ah~Going back and reading this is such a joy, da? Its making me remember good times, which are still going. A person is being annoying and failing at attempts to insult me, and then i decide to annoy and toy with their mind for fun, and they tell me to shut up. Tell others to shut up, then someone says the same to you, freedom of speech os brought up. Haha~Hypocrite. I should probably sleep. Lalalalala~but i like this calmness....Also, when i try to talk to a friend and some random girl is there: She starts saying things about for no reason. 1.Use logic to annoy them, when they have no reason behind it. 2.Simply tell them the truth: Everything they say is true only about themselves: silence and anger, yay!~ .Be happy and ignore completely........etc.........***sleepy time weeee*** IGNORE THIS
DarkSnowDance
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby speck1231 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 am

Dreamweaver is a nice person no need to bother. when people see others enjoying themselves and life in general they feel the need to hate, because they dont have the happiness you have. so like a negative cancer they want to suck it outta you.
speck1231
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 am

speck1231 wrote:Dreamweaver is a nice person no need to bother.

This member curses at anyone who disagrees, and not only that but also uses personal attacks as a means to justify [their] ignorance. You think these are the characteristics of a 'nice' person'?
when people see others enjoying themselves and life in general they feel the need to hate, because they dont have the happiness you have.

Hitler was tickled pink with killing Jewish people, so I guess the rest of the world was just hating on him for his happiness, huh? It's an absurd analogy I know, but so is your reasoning for why a lot of people in this thread 'need to hate' on Dreamweaver.
so like a negative cancer they want to suck it outta you.

See what I mean? :yawn:
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamweaver123 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I feel like I'm walking in a warzone. I was having a bad day when I posted all that. If I hurt anyone innocent, I apologize. I was in a really bad mood and took my rage out on innocent people. It's a free country and people can tell me to get therapy if they wish...they are probably right. I hope you all understand, even Mr. Green, that I'm sorry and will try to curb my cussing and rash words from here on in. :2cents:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm deeply ashamed of myself for what I wrote to all of you in the last couple of days. I'm going into some counseling. I feel like I was possessed by Satan when I lashed out verbally at some of you. I'm too embarrassed to read what I wrote. I shall take the transcript of it into a therapy session and talk it out with my shrink. I never meant to hurt anyone here. It was a depraved, wicked reply to something so harmless that was stated. All Mr. Green said was this was nonsense...I didn't mean to jump down his throat or be verbally abusive. Please accept my utmost apologies. I will take all your words to heart. I lost my cool.
To err is human; yet to forgive, divine. :2cents:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby joeyjojo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Hey DW I sent you a PM
joeyjojo
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Maian » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 am

It's been fast 10 months now that my sister past away. She's only 28 and her death is unexpected. Im living in Germany and last year I was married so I invited my mother and sister here. Everything was so perfect as I was happy to see them again after a year. Then after 4 weeks of vacation its time for them to go back home. Until when I woke uo the following morning and I recieve that bad news. My sister fall in the train and according to the doctor that her barin is not working anymore and shes dead. I coudlnt believe it, when I saw her on the hospital lying there is no single scratch on her body, shes so clean and just sleeping. Im confused because if you fall in the train with a speed there should be some scratches or even she should have a broken bones and even the head. I dont know why, it just happened and shes gone.
I still cant get over or believe what happened to my sister. I still feel that shes just back home with a long distance and were not seeing each other in order for me not to be in pain. I always pray at night and ask God why,what happened? I even talk to my sister why and what really happens. Until one night before I go to sleep I pray and asked again the same question. I'm pretty sure that time that I'm half awake, so I really clearly heard her voice and whisper to my ear '' DONT WORRY, ILL COMEBACK SOON'' I was not scared that time, what I just felt is coldness. 3 days after I called to my mom and ask if shes okay until we came up to that topic about my dream and at the same time my mom told me that even my niece dreamed about her and she said ''Nay (the way we called our mother) Nene (that's her nickname) is still alive, the one that was cremated was not her, I believe shes alive'' I was really shocked and cried about it.
I dont understand what's the meaning of it and even each day I dreamed about my sister. Can someone help me or tell me what's the meaning of all the encounters we experience. Thank you very much.

with kind regards,
Maian
Maian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shadowchild » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:32 pm

ello dw, i was wondering if you can do a reading on me. one about my death and a other on my love life. if you can only do one then just do the one about my death.
shadowchild
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby WanderingCricket » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 pm

I read through some one these postings and Saw that you got a lot of hate. I feel I should apologize for some of those people. Dont let those kinds of people bother you. You are doing a nice thing. :)
WanderingCricket
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby xxxlopxxx » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 am

Hello,
. I've got an up-coming event in January and I am just wondering how this is going to turn out, and how I will be afterwards? Thank you. Laura
xxxlopxxx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby alice_jp » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Is my maternal grandmother with me? Does she visit me?
alice_jp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cristaldoll » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 pm

What is my spiritual progress? :)
Cristaldoll
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tropicalheatwave » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Cristaldoll wrote:What is my spiritual progress? :)

you haven't begun yet.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby WanderingCricket » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:00 am

I would like to know where I seed from
WanderingCricket
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Cristaldoll » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

@tropicalheatwave: What do you mean I haven't begun?
Cristaldoll
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xray92 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:19 am

dreamweaver123 wrote:Ask a question and I'll be sure to answer. Blessed be. :rasberry:

Hello Am I on the right path in life ( I feel like I am but I need to be sure) and will God or my higher self guide me on the correct path to success.
xray92
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Linka » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

xray92 wrote:
dreamweaver123 wrote:Ask a question and I'll be sure to answer. Blessed be. :rasberry:

Hello Am I on the right path in life ( I feel like I am but I need to be sure) and will God or my higher self guide me on the correct path to success

You are not on a set path, you make changes in your life everyday that make anything possible. There is no "right" path, there is only where you
are right now, at this moment. Look into yourself always, critically, logically, with deep intent. Step back and ask yourself, if this were someone
elses life what advice would i give them? There is no "higher self" that is separate from you.. You are a collection of chemicals, neurons, cells,
and biology.. a incredibly evolved and advanced organic system that has become aware of itself! This is amazing! Use these faculties that you
possess as a human to determine your fate...trust in your own life as YOURS, embrace it, and live well.
Linka
Escaping Reality
Escaping Reality

Postby Linka » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

WanderingCricket wrote:I would like to know where I seed from

Just A teaser here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0I4pmTvdiw

I strongly recommend Dawkins on this subject...he is everywhere if you will seek him out.
Last edited by Linka on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linka
Escaping Reality
Escaping Reality

Postby Linka » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 pm

WanderingCricket wrote:I would like to know where I seed from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDWcWn21gg An excellent video, simple yet filled with info. ignore the stupid song at the beginning lol.. but great
stuff afterwards.
Linka
Escaping Reality
Escaping Reality

Postby xray92 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Linka wrote:
xray92 wrote:

Hello Am I on the right path in life ( I feel like I am but I need to be sure) and will God or my higher self guide me on the correct path to success

You are not on a set path, you make changes in your life everyday that make anything possible. There is no "right" path, there is only where you
are right now, at this moment. Look into yourself always, critically, logically, with deep intent. Step back and ask yourself, if this were someone
elses life what advice would i give them? There is no "higher self" that is separate from you.. You are a collection of chemicals, neurons, cells,
and biology.. a incredibly evolved and advanced organic system that has become aware of itself! This is amazing! Use these faculties that you
possess as a human to determine your fate...trust in your own life as YOURS, embrace it, and live well.

I wud like to know my spiritual progression I know I have some way more advanced than most people because its to the point where Im going thru the spiritual awakening phase.
xray92
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Linka » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am

xray92 wrote:
Linka wrote:
xray92 wrote:

I wud like to know my spiritual progression I know I have some way more advanced than most people because its to the point where Im going thru the spiritual awakening phase.

ahhh I see, you are extra special and advanced in "spiritual awakening".. (too bad there is no evidence for spirit)... There are a lot of substantial and
measurable things about yourself that you could work on, without wasting time on some imaginary force. Do you think you have figured everything out
about yourself, your thoughts, your emotions, your chemistry/biology that there is to know? Have you looked into every dark corner of your mind? Whatever you think you are going through right now, it is not something outside of your mind. There is no spirit out there deciding to influence you, YOU are the projector of everything in your reality, everything you perceive..
Linka
Escaping Reality
Escaping Reality

Postby WanderingCricket » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm

linka

that video was quite interesting ( I skipped the song :)) .. I dont know if I personally agree with all the information.. but it was thought provoking
WanderingCricket
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Linka » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:23 am

WanderingCricket wrote:linka

that video was quite interesting ( I skipped the song :)) .. I dont know if I personally agree with all the information.. but it was thought provoking

Knowledge is Power :)
Linka
Escaping Reality
Escaping Reality

Postby xray92 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 am

Hello I had some very close friends who really arent my friends any more. Will my ex friends ever become my real friends again I truely want to be good wit them now?
xray92
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BrooksWindow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 pm

WOW !!!!! I thought i stepped into a Jerry Springer episode..................Dreamweaver123, are you feeling better? this is the first time i have been in this room and i must say YOU LOST YOUR COOL GIRLFRIEND !! Don't let anyone ever get you like that again, You will not make it very far in the real world if you can't take some comments on the internet. There will always be a critic in the crowd,, There will always be Negative powers just waiting for you they will poke and push and knock you around and if you continue to lash out and come unglued the negative influences have won. Have you any idea as to why your broke and without food?? maybe it's ''Karma'' !! maybe its all the anger hiding in your heart....i could not believe how rude and just nasty you are/were/ ? What were you thinking, going on about american soil and the constitution ,?, they are not anything to use as leverage in a web site they belong to the people on the actual ground of the united states of america, And nothing to do with you on the internet, .......i noticed you do not have an avatar picture??? well some of us do and the picture you thought was a threat to you by a gun,,, its his avatar picture!! And has nothing to do with you or anyone!! ,,just the picture someone picked for their identity in dreammoods.....I wish you peace, travel well......
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Saravelezg. » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi, I'm really interest in knowing my life mission.
Lately I've been through a lot of realizations spiritual and personal. I've realized how many life test I've had what I've learned from them I've changed my life and my way of thinking over and over again for the better I've learned my lesson each time. However I'm still so confused about my life mission my real reason for coming to this life.. Not what I must learn but what I must leave here... How will my life need to impact those around me. :?
Saravelezg.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:56 am

Will I ever find my way out of the 'funk' I have found my self in ?
Five years ago I was on top of the world and now I am miserable.
Is there any way out of this dark hole ?

What do I need to do to reach my Guides ?
I know I am suppose to meditate etc.......I do that......is there anything else specific I need to do..can my guides be more aggressive helping me on this side ?

Many thanks for your time and help......
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Raymond, Have you ever thought that maybe your right where your suppose to be ?? How else would you learn ? If you did not feel empathy or sadness,? What goes up must come down, And the earth has its cycles and seasons, So do people, there is always something worthy to be learned from the highs to the lows, I mean how else would you learn to Appreciate, or to :blowingkisses: be Grateful if you never had to work for it,?? Stop looking for Guides to bring you happiness that is irresponsible ,You and You alone hold the power to succeed or to fail. You are responsible for what life you live
travel well
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 pm

xray92 wrote:Hello I had some very close friends who really arent my friends any more. Will my ex friends ever become my real friends again I truely want to be good wit them now?

can something done ever be undone? can harsh words ever be forgotten? it is best to take a good look at what happened and how you lost people close to you as a lesson and to not do it again. nothing can ever be made whole after it has been broken ,, trust will not come easily, but learning what mistakes you made and how your actions affected others will help you begin to form new lasting friendships to come
be well
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:52 pm

[quote="BrooksWindow"]Raymond, Have you ever thought that maybe your right where your suppose to be ?? How else would you learn ? If you did not feel empathy or sadness,? What goes up must come down, And the earth has its cycles and seasons, So do people, there is always something worthy to be learned from the highs to the lows, I mean how else would you learn to Appreciate, or to :blowingkisses: be Grateful if you never had to work for it,?? Stop looking for Guides to bring you happiness that is irresponsible ,You and You alone hold the power to succeed or to fail. You are responsible for what life you live

I agree that we are responsible for our own situation and our happiness in life.

I know it has its cycles, I have mine and from another post I read from you, you are going through one as well.

I have just been in a funk for a while and I would like to live a life of joy and happiness for some time now.

BTW, I have worked for everything I have ever had. And worked hard for it too.

I am not asking my Guides to give me the lotto numbers but if they did I would accept them......lol

But Guides and Angels can be helpful if you can perceive their messages and intentions. They want the best for us. I would like to be more in tune with them. Many people are........I would like to learn how.

If I had any messages or lessons from them, I would be happy to share them with you....

Many hugs and kisses back to you.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sleepshadow » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:26 pm

raymond1234 wrote:I have just been in a funk for a while and I would like to live a life of joy and happiness for some time now.

I don't really know your situation but maybe you need to learn/train yourself to be happy within yourself no matter what the martial world is doing around you. Many things are mournful but people have to morn and move on with life.

A lot of very spiritual gifted people lived very hard lives(homeless, prisons, persecuted, etc) in the worldly realm but continued to be bright spiritually.

Their is no easy answers, I just felt like throwing that out there,
sleepshadow
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs