Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Psychic Readings

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Psychic Readings

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Ask a question and I'll be sure to answer. Blessed be. :rasberry:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Psychic Readings

Postby Periwinkle » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 am

My grandpa died in Autumn, 2009. During the wake, when it was time to pray by his casket, I told him he could visit me in my dreams any time he wanted. To date, he has, but his tendency to speak in riddles drives me nuts.

One time, he apologized for giving me "such a masculine name." It didn't make sense because he didn't give me my name in waking life. My mom named me after my uncle because he paid her $100 to do it. Aside from that, my name's pretty feminine. He also told me I'd be okay as long as I did my best. So, my question is: What was my grandpa really talking about?
My very own store:

http://www.zazzle.com:80/thedizzyowl

Stop by and check out some of my sweet shirts, mugs, tote bags, etc, if you like.
Periwinkle
Outlander
Outlander

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Your grandfather probably has more to do with your name than you know. For God's sakes, you have a beautiful God-given name so don't worry about it. I went through a time where people were bugging on me and poking fun at my name and I got thick-skinned and didn't let all the hazing and teasing get to me. People will go and base their opinions on people's names when they don't know them. Some people will just jerk you around to get a rise out of you. When you don't get riled up or upset, they will find someone else to bother or harass.
I think when you're neutral and stay calm and don't react to prejudice it just comes to an end. Turn toward your ancestors and be proud of your name and let those haters find someone else to pick on. Your heritage is something to celebrate, not to be ashamed of. A late family member can put all the silliness in perspective. I know when I get to feeling slighted for shallow things beyond my control, I turn to my grandpa...he is 94 and is wise to the ways of the world, having seen two world wars. He often mentions the underground railroad, the storm cellar in their basement to help slaves escape from the south during the civil war. I'm filled with pride when I see the lengths my ancestors went to to protect people's freedom.
He talks a lot about history and the way our family's struggles paved the way for this to be the land of the free, which is an important part of what it is to be American. You don't need to be embarassed by who you are or what your family was or wasn't. When people get on my nerves, I show no emotion and turn the other cheek and they get bored and find someone else to needle and annoy. I sometimes think about my great grandma getting on the boat and coming to America, the land of the free, to come to Ellis Island and live among immigrants and celebrate diversity.
I read a tarot card for you and you got the Knight of Swords:
The knight of swords is bold and enthusiastic, but also imaginative and clever like his Queen. He is a great champion of good causes and inspires others by his idealism and dedication to any cause he adopts. He is decisive and while others dither over a course of action, he will plung headlong into it and generally wins the day. He is a symbol of creative upheaval, usually leading to success.
I think you shall marry a man with integrity and high ethical reasoning, with a similar personality to your grandfather. People who have strength of convictions and character will stand up for you and make you feel a sense of calm. The crisis situation of being harassed can get you down, so ignore people who are too pushy and eventually they will get the message and move on. Some people have a preconceived notion about someone based on their background or race, and you just take the high road and not give into their small pettiness. People sometimes have their own agenda to aggravate someone to satisfy their own selfish desires or ideas about who you are, so don't give in to that slimy charade. You are a good person and you will prevail against all odds. Remember that someone who is insecure or jealous will bother you with their own silly ideas, so rise above all of that and be the best person you can be.
I'm dealing with a guy who is emailing me way too much and the way I deal with obsessive, selfish people is to avoid them and they get the hint and move on. It is kind of annoying when somebody grates on your nerves and won't get a clue. I think people who come on too strong and don't give you space are power hungry or control freaks, that get a sick thrill off invading other people's healthy boundaries. A little bit of the needy, clingy stuff goes a long way. In other words, find a guy that doesn't monopolize your time or make you feel uneasy. Find someone you trust and trust your instincts. A great deal of hardship in life can be avoided if you trust your dreams and go with your gut from the get go.
I had a boyfriend for a long time who is still my best friend, and I know I can trust him because he is my dream ally and always protects me from hostile people in my dreams. It is kind of creepy when someone doesn't respect your need for space or validate your feelings. It gets old when someone tries to force love on you, when you're not feeling it. People have basic needs like love, respect and friendship that is give and take. A little bit of the emailing someone too much thing gets old. If I get too afraid when someone leaches on me or becomes too crazy, I turn to my ex for a sense of balance. The reason I want to get back together with him if he has a life, hobbies, goals and doesn't become too engrossed with me or too involved. I get kind of sick of these fruitcakes I deal with, once in awhile. The best way to deal with a stalker who is bigger than you is not to make a physical confrontation and ignore them until they get lost. It is scary when people are overly invested in making you miserable or want to spend every waking hour with you...it's fucking creepy.
Well, merry meet, good luck and blessed be.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Periwinkle » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Thanks for the reading. Lots of information.

I hated my name growing up. I don't know what it is about my name, but there is a certain way one can pronounce it that makes it sound really angry: Dan-yell! instead of Danielle. Certain teachers, mostly the elementary school ones, were guilty of using the first pronunciation. Very condescending. I was kinda misunderstood growing up. One of many examples: In kindergarten, my teacher scolded a lot because when we made books, I made the order of my book right to left instead of left to right. Come to find our years later that mangas are fashioned right to left. Further still, some countries write and read their text top to bottom. She was a tight-ass. But I digress.

"Some people will just jerk you around to get a rise out of you. When you don't get riled up or upset, they will find someone else to bother or harass."

True. I'm kind of in one now. I call them cold wars. I've been feeling very uneasy for a while. What's terrible is that the person is not sorry in the least for any of his past actions. I would have been content just knowing he was sorry, but he won't give me that. Now, I just want justice. According to a reading I did on myself last week, I will get justice. I just don't know how soon it will happen. My mom insists that, even if I got justice, he'd still never admit that he was sorry or let anyone know that he was miserable.

Turn toward your ancestors and be proud of your name and let those haters find someone else to pick on. Your heritage is something to celebrate, not to be ashamed of."

That's one of the big problems: I don't know anything about any of the ancestors on my mother's side. My grandpa took all the family secrets to his grave and my grandma's father killed and stole his cousin's identity coming to America. He also signed documents under all sorts of different names. He buried his tracks every step of the way. Mom's tried to find the ancestors beyond her grandparents, but it appears any history of them is lost forever.

"I read a tarot card for you and you got the Knight of Swords:
The knight of swords is bold and enthusiastic, but also imaginative and clever like his Queen. He is a great champion of good causes and inspires others by his idealism and dedication to any cause he adopts. He is decisive and while others dither over a course of action, he will plung headlong into it and generally wins the day. He is a symbol of creative upheaval, usually leading to success."

Sounds like a good guy. I'm just curious: When characters in Tarot come to play, does one have to also pay attention to the hair and eye color scheme? I'm just wondering if I already know the person.

"People sometimes have their own agenda to aggravate someone to satisfy their own selfish desires or ideas about who you are..."

Yep. I stopped at the part where he told me to become a bartender right after I'd gotten my BA in Psychology.

"In other words, find a guy that doesn't monopolize your time or make you feel uneasy. Find someone you trust and trust your instincts. A great deal of hardship in life can be avoided if you trust your dreams and go with your gut from the get go."

Sound words.

"I had a boyfriend for a long time who is still my best friend, and I know I can trust him because he is my dream ally and always protects me from hostile people in my dreams."

There's already someone I want to be with. In waking life, I have a phobia of driving. I have my permit, but driving makes me very nervous. I dreamt someone very special to me was caught in an earthquake and I was so worried about him that I got in my mom's van and drove for an hour to see him. I thought, even if it was just a dream, it reflected how much I care about him.
My very own store:

http://www.zazzle.com:80/thedizzyowl

Stop by and check out some of my sweet shirts, mugs, tote bags, etc, if you like.
Periwinkle
Outlander
Outlander

Postby messiah » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 pm

I would like to know my spiritual progress?
A strong wind may destroy a sturdy tree; but the willow bends and the wind passes through.
messiah
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Danielle--You seem to want justice pretty bad. Just realize that his bad karma will come back to him for treating you badly without remorse. Evil people get theirs eventually, so just try to avoid the man and let him learn his life's lessons, which may not be pretty. That's his tough luck. You will see the scales of justice, divine justice, even out the score.
Your tale is telling. I think most of your ancestors were good and kind people...that's where you got your fortitude, work ethic and honesty...so what if one was a snake in the grass...it's not your problem.
I wanted to delve deeper into your reading, so here goes:
I see your soulmate as the card I've drawn, King of Wands. He is a charming leader who is energetic, honest, diplomatic, and generous. His fatherliness can tend toward being too trusting or gullible. Being naturally loyal and conscientious, he is a great friend in times of trouble, being unafraid to take up arms in a good cause. He is dark haired with gentle, beautiful brown eyes, most likely of Hispanic origin and he is the one you could turn to for help during this trying time. That is just how I see it you with a handsome latino male.
Have a nice day. :)
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Messiah--You got the Empress and the three of cups cards.
The Empress represents pregnancy so you and your mate will bear a child soon. If you haven't met her, you soon will. Here's more on the Empress: Fertility, Success, Harmony, Sensuality--As the high priestess stands at the gate of the otherworld, the Empress guards over this one. She represents the middle aspect of the Triple Goddess who as Venus seduces her man with her delicate charms, as Gaia or Demeter tends the garden of theis world in which children grow to maturity and as Isis ushers them into the next. The Empress is the ideal, selfless mother. The Empress is a mother or mother-figure, either a symbol of one's own mother or a reminder of the ideal (Not so uncommon to find a mate that reminds you of your mom, by the way). This card can signal a time of fertility and abundance. As a ruler the Empress is wise, generous and scrupulously fair and just, giving a lead by subtle hint rather than direct order. This card suggests action adn worldly success for any imminent enterprise, whether it be marriage, work or art.
Three of Cups--A fresh start leading to success if offered at this time. Problems that have been troubling you for a while will finally be resolved, leading to a renewed sense of purpose and direction. This card can signal the birth of a child, new love, friendship and also career; whichever it is will lead to joy and a feeling of abundance.
You will make a good father and will enjoy having a child. :balloons:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm

will i still be here next year?
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

You won't die for a long time. You have a long, happy life ahead. All I can say is try to forgive people when you're mad. Counting to one hundred or running when you're furious could save you a lot of grief in the long run. I drew three cards for you, Eight of Pentacles, the Two of Cups, and the Two of Pentacles (reversed), so here goes your fortune:
Eight of Pentacles--Success and the calm mastery of your talents are at hand. You are appreciated by those you work with and are likely to receive your just rewards. Be prudent, though, as this is a time for consolidation and not wild excess. Evverything in moderation is the best bet. You are offered the chance of rewarding adventure, but you are also expected to be responisble in your actions.
Two of Cups--Friendship and romance are in the air. New and profitable partnerships at work are also likely and could change the long term direction of your life. The beginning of any relationship lays its foundations and shapes its development so now is a time for putting aside all selfish and petty urges. Be your best nonviolent self, and it will bring out the best in others.You will fall in love soon and the love will last a long time.
Two of Pentacles (reversed)--Although there is a sense of unreality surrounding some of your current relationships and you may find some of your friendships to be surreal, it is worth persevering-however, do watch out for ulterior motives in your partners. Get all agreements down in writing so that there can be no arguments later. Let time reveal who your real friends are. Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver, the other is gold.
Regards and best wishes. :P
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby messiah » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 am

Woaaah! I dunno about having kids just yet :P
A strong wind may destroy a sturdy tree; but the willow bends and the wind passes through.
messiah
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 am

messiah wrote:I would like to know my spiritual progress?

I like this question so I'm asking the same please.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby tropicalheatwave » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 am

how would you go about giving someone bad news? lets say someones child would die in the next few months. would you mention it on this thread, or would you pm them? or would you just give them a warning? or would you not interfere with natures plans and allow nature to take its course?
dreamweaver123 wrote:Friendship and romance are in the air.
i'm not really into making friends because i enjoy being alone. usually i don't allow people to get close to me. as soon as someone tries i usually push them away. as far as romance, sometimes i want a women in my life but when i think about it for a while i change my mind.

truthfully, i really don't know if all this psychic stuff is real but i will keep what you typed in mind. i feel as though the only person who could predict my future is me but then again i could be wrong.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 am

Nostalgic--The cards I drew for you are the following:
I get a Celtic cross in my mind and you are a lover of God and Christ, which will get you far in life. I have two cards in front of me. Your first card is the King of Wands, who represents you.
King of Wands--You are a charming leader who is energetic, honest, diplomatic, and generous. Your fatherliness can tend toward being guillible or too trusting. Naturally loyal and conscientious, you are a great friend in times of trouble, being unafraid to take up arms in a good cause. In a spread, this can represent your need to address a situation and your friends will help you out a lot...I'm sensing you are a bit lonely and this will pass soon.
Justice--Fairness, Equality, Harmony, Balance, Impartiality. Life is often unfair, and luck counts for more than we care to admit in realizing our dreams. Opposed to this, however, is the natural human thirst for fairness represented by the eighth card of the Major Arcanda which recall Themis, the ancient Greek Goddess of Justice, with her scales and her sword of discernment, in this case supported by the dragon of higher windom. She represents an ideal which we may strive toward. Justice reveals a judgment in your favor as you receive your just rewards. This can be uncofrotable for those who have strayed beyond morality, but usually this card signals good fortune for you and a happy outcome to current negotiations. The card signals a good time for drawing up contracts, settling outstanding debts and obligations, and laying foundations for the future.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am

Tropical--I think you had a hard time in the past, that maybe you were in some scary situations before. My reading is a message from the beyond to be good and not break the law and your life will be happy soon. People who've been hurt have trouble trusting others, so give it time. I drew two cards for you, which are the following:
XXI The World--Completion, Resolution, Success, Good Luck-As the last card of the Major Arcana, the World signifies completion, the achievement of ambitions, and success in the eyes of others. The Wyrm Ouroborus encircles the world to show the endless self-renewal of nature, flanked in the four corners by the dragons of the four Minor Arcana suits: Air (Swords), Water (Cups), Fire (Wands), and Earth (Pentacles). Upright, the world represents the favorable culimiation of a long period of striving and hard work that meets at last with recognition and reward. It stands for completion, fulfillment, and the dawn of a period during which you can relax and refresh yourself before the need for major exertion rises again. This is a good time to take stock and catch up on neglected areas of your life.
Four of Wands (reversed)--Lack of cooperation from partners is likely to take the edge off life's pleasures just now, but be patient and perservering. It is not a serious problem, just one that requires tact, diplomacy, and a sense of your own worth.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby parousia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

I think psychic readings are bullshit, and the people who give them are retarded.
How can I remedy this awful feeling I have towards you right now?
Look how clever your signature is.
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 pm

tropicalheatwave wrote:how would you go about giving someone bad news? lets say someones child would die in the next few months. would you mention it on this thread, or would you pm them? or would you just give them a warning? or would you not interfere with natures plans and allow nature to take its course?
you forgot to answer this? if you don't want to answer it for personal reason then just say so. i won't think anything less of you.
dreamweaver123 wrote:to be good
what for?
dreamweaver123 wrote:not break the law
i'm not a thug.
dreamweaver123 wrote:your life will be happy soon.
your under the impression that i'm looking for happiness. thats not the case.
dreamweaver123 wrote:the World signifies completion, the achievement of ambitions, and success in the eyes of others.
yuk.
dreamweaver123 wrote:Upright, the world represents the favorable culimiation of a long period of striving and hard work that meets at last with recognition and reward. It stands for completion, fulfillment, and the dawn of a period during which you can relax and refresh yourself
i'm already relaxing and refreshing myself. sometimes i can't help but to laugh that while most people are at school or work, i'm at the beach sunbathing, sipping on a pina colada.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby tropicalheatwave » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 pm

i don't know whether psychic readings are real or not. this goes with almost anything. i don't know whats real or not. but during the weekend i was thinking about my life. and how every event seems to lead to the next. and how everything seem to happen at just the right timing. i could be wrong of course but i'm beginning to think that by observing the patterns in your own life you could predict your own future. i guess only time will tell if i'm wrong or not.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Nostalgic » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 am

dreamweaver123 wrote:Nostalgic--The cards I drew for you are the following:
I get a Celtic cross in my mind and you are a lover of God and Christ, which will get you far in life. I have two cards in front of me. Your first card is the King of Wands, who represents you.
King of Wands--You are a charming leader who is energetic, honest, diplomatic, and generous. Your fatherliness can tend toward being guillible or too trusting. Naturally loyal and conscientious, you are a great friend in times of trouble, being unafraid to take up arms in a good cause. In a spread, this can represent your need to address a situation and your friends will help you out a lot...I'm sensing you are a bit lonely and this will pass soon.
Justice--Fairness, Equality, Harmony, Balance, Impartiality. Life is often unfair, and luck counts for more than we care to admit in realizing our dreams. Opposed to this, however, is the natural human thirst for fairness represented by the eighth card of the Major Arcanda which recall Themis, the ancient Greek Goddess of Justice, with her scales and her sword of discernment, in this case supported by the dragon of higher windom. She represents an ideal which we may strive toward. Justice reveals a judgment in your favor as you receive your just rewards. This can be uncofrotable for those who have strayed beyond morality, but usually this card signals good fortune for you and a happy outcome to current negotiations. The card signals a good time for drawing up contracts, settling outstanding debts and obligations, and laying foundations for the future.

This sounds like something ziggy would say to me if he was trying to be nice.

Im an athiest.

The rest sounds nice though.

I don't really Beleive in this stuff but like to read it.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby dreamweaver123 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Tropical--I think the answers to the questions you ask me are in your heart and your soul. Perhaps the body dies after death, but the soul lives on. I believe in reincarnation, so I think some things that happened to you before birth are affecting you. I think you could really benefit from yoga or meditation. Good luck and best wishes!
Nostalgia--Oh, that's fine. Whatever you get from the reading is okay by me. Some people see this as entertainment, but I believe in hocus pocus and the divine. It's all up to you how you wish to interpret it all. Have a nice day...
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby messiah » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 pm

I want to ask a question on behalf of all of us. When are we going to attain complete freedom?
messiah
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:26 pm

messiah wrote:I want to ask a question on behalf of all of us. When are we going to attain complete freedom?
when we become so fed up that we are willing to sacrifies everything, even our own life.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 pm

dreamweaver123 wrote:Ask a question and I'll be sure to answer. Blessed be. :rasberry:
are you sure?
dreamweaver123 wrote:I think the answers to the questions you ask me are in your heart and your soul.
thats a good way to dodge questions.
tropicalheatwave wrote:how would you go about giving someone bad news? lets say someones child would die in the next few months. would you mention it on this thread, or would you pm them? or would you just give them a warning? or would you not interfere with natures plans and allow nature to take its course?
you still didn't answer the question.
dreamweaver123 wrote:I think you could really benefit from yoga or meditation.
sounds like fun. i'll tell you what. i'll do yoga and meditation if you seek therapy. that way we both will benefit from something. you changed your answer 3 times with me.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Nostalgic » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Thx for taking the time.
Some of it was spot on :)
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby JessicaBunny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Romance is it all doomed?
“The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.”
JessicaBunny
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

No way, Jessica! I see a tall, dark, handsome fellow coming into your life soon. Just smile and flirt and talk to guys you like and pretty soon someone will ask you out. I also get that a guy on your block has a crush on you. He may have known you awhile and never been able to express his love for you. You are well-liked and things will get better. Hang in there and best wishes.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby JessicaBunny » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 am

thanks, dreamweaver123 :) sounds promising & disappointing all in one. i'll explain why, my ex lives on my block :lol: hopefully this is not him you see for me, not double dipping there anymore. tall is always good, & maybe i will step up my flirting, i am lousy at it tho. best wishes to you too.
“The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.”
JessicaBunny
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Ironor » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 pm

messiah wrote:I would like to know my spiritual progress?

Great question, I would like to know the same of myself please.
Chasing fleeting memories--
A dream that was forgotten.
Those once valued treasuries,
My own mind had begotten.
Ironor
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:19 pm

do i push people to far away?
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Two of you asked about your spiritual progress. We were put on this Earth to love and be loved and your purpose is to spread joy around you and do good deeds, which shall be returned a lot. I think the karma that comes back to us from kindness is very comforting and will give you both peace of mind. I think that life can be tough, but if we hold on and listen to our inner intuition and pay attention to our dreams, we are enlightened. Maybe writing in a dream diary or journal about your life will help mend the fences of old grudges. I wish you both love and can see beautiful, exciting things happening to the two of you.
Kid--I'm not gonna call you a psycho, because you aren't one. People don't hate you and you are such a sweet person. You winsome smile will protect you if you can just do relaxation breathing and think happy thoughts and not sweat the small stuff. I see you finding a nice boyfriend soon if you just flirt and talk to guys and not be too shy. I can see your love life sucks right now, so just hold on and take your time. Rome wasn't built in a day. You are young and have all the time in the world to find Mr. Right. You should wait to develop an intimate attachment with a man, because relationships can get really intense and take you away from your academics. You should just go to school dances and stay involved in studying to get into college and have faith, because everything will work out for the best. Hang in there, blessed be and merry meet, my friend. :cabbagepatch:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

dreamweaver123 wrote:Two of you asked about your spiritual progress. We were put on this Earth to love and be loved and your purpose is to spread joy around you and do good deeds, which shall be returned a lot. I think the karma that comes back to us from kindness is very comforting and will give you both peace of mind. I think that life can be tough, but if we hold on and listen to our inner intuition and pay attention to our dreams, we are enlightened. Maybe writing in a dream diary or journal about your life will help mend the fences of old grudges. I wish you both love and can see beautiful, exciting things happening to the two of you.
Kid--I'm not gonna call you a psycho, because you aren't one. People don't hate you and you are such a sweet person. You winsome smile will protect you if you can just do relaxation breathing and think happy thoughts and not sweat the small stuff. I see you finding a nice boyfriend soon if you just flirt and talk to guys and not be too shy. I can see your love life sucks right now, so just hold on and take your time. Rome wasn't built in a day. You are young and have all the time in the world to find Mr. Right. You should wait to develop an intimate attachment with a man, because relationships can get really intense and take you away from your academics. You should just go to school dances and stay involved in studying to get into college and have faith, because everything will work out for the best. Hang in there, blessed be and merry meet, my friend. :cabbagepatch:

haha thats the truth on my love life sucking.. and i do suck at flirting. and i end up having the crushes on someone i known for a long time. and i am getting happier :D if you want you cant read my poem in the corner.
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Hey! I'm glad you're cheering up. I was starting to get worried, missy. Keep your head up high and believe in yourself and all things are possible. :P
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 pm

:D lol i think i totally blacked out on what my music teacher said now..........oops . :lol:
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Try to forgive yourself and others. You are on the verge of a wonderful, happy time ahead, if you can just hold on and hang in there. I see fantastic things in your future. Read the Bible if it helps...can you join a youth church group; I did that when I was young...fun times!! Keep smiling, madam, and keep your head up.
Don't meet anyone you meet on the internet in person. The 'net is a dangerous place for children...will you promise to be careful kid??? People will take advantage of someone when they're down and you are a young, innocent kid. Just be wary of internet predators ok?? Kid, I worry about you. Please don't take any big chances or run away from home. Stay with your parents...they love you and you are a minor, okay? You just talk to your folks and try to cheer up. You will be alright.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm

i am in a youth!!(the class is awesome!!! :D ) :D and i do look out for them and i read tips on how to tell if the person i am talking to on the internet is a predator. (you know like major indicators) and mk iz promises to be careful :| ! and i dont have a rage against others i would just say its morely me that i have had a rage against.
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Good! You be strong. It's not easy being young. I was young once and I know that kids go through a lot. Merry meet and blessed be and have a great day!! :cabbagepatch:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:32 am

yay. :D

oh and another question

why did i act like a idiot to a girl? :oops:
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 am

You are only human and you make mistakes...who doesn't? Maybe you could find a guidance counselor at school to talk to. I mean, talking things out with a therapist could really help you. :)
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 am

ah ya. still is looking. :bored: :D
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby gloriac7707 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:01 pm

What is my spiritual progress?
Gloria
gloriac7707
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pasride » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 am

Is she my twin flame? Or am I just asking you to feed my delusion?
pasride
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreamweaver123 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 am

Ironor--I drew the best card in all the pack for you, the Sun card. Luck, peace, plenty, contentment, and growth are in you future. The sun radiates its blessing upon the world, its benevolent dragon breathing warmth and life into nature. The garden wall by which the children happily play signifies the shelter provided by an ordered world. The card symbolizes the joys of peace and civilization that allow all things, not least the arts, to bloom. Amid such conditions almost any new enterprise you contemplate will flourish. Good fortune, material succes, energy and joy are all promised by this card as whatever you undertake is blessed. New beginnings are suggested by the children and sunflowers craning for the sky. This is a good time for new partnerships in all spheres of life and for refreshing your spirits through simple enjoyment of the good things on offer. :cabbagepatch:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 am

Gloria--You drew the Queen of Wands and she is you. She is a mature, practical person with a great down-to-earth wisdom. Charming, sympathetic and graceful, she is less outgoing than her bold King but has a very strong character and self-posession. She gets things done by talking to individuals rather than groups, and thus getting below the surface of events. Often, she is the real leader of the group without it being noticed.
Two messages I get from the beyond in your spiritual progress is harm ye none and none will harm ye is an adage you live by and will grant you wonderful karma in the future. Another message I get is that your optimism and positivity will help the community and society as a whole. Smile and the world smiles with you. You are exactly where you should be, fatewise, so have faith and thanks for lending your strength and tenacity to the world. :excited:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamweaver123 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 am

Pasride--This person you think of is your twin flame, soulmate. You have loved this girl for many lives before and this is your destiny. You drew the best card in the pack for your question, the Lovers card. Decision, devotion, love and infatuation are all in your future. You should marry this girl before another suitor finds her intriguing.
The young couple joining hands within the dragon's embrace are entering the adventure of a shared life, buoyed by the optimism of youth and within the embrace of high wisdom. There may be troubles ahead, but for now the pair take simple joy in each other's company, confident that together they will be a match for anything that comes. The card suggests a happy union in either private and work spheres. Generally this card represents love or friendship on the worldly plane, marking a kindling or rekindling of affection after troubles have been overcome. A major commitment could seriously affect the course of your life and the climate is right for it to be a lasting and fruitful union. Complete honest and trust are all that are needed to make the union work.
It is that time in your life to ask this woman for her hand in marriage, to seal the deal and get engaged. You are ready to embark on a beautiful adventure in coital and marital bliss if you take the chance. I'm happy for you and best wishes. :)
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

how am i doing emotional wise?
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 am

Kid--You know better than anyone how you feel. In my humble opinion, you've got class. I mean, you're a young girl and you're hanging around with older people because you are mature and you are a lady. I think you are going through what a typical teen goes through, the angst, the bitterness and the rebellion that comes with learning to fend for yourself in an adult world. It is not easy to become a teen and deal with the emotions that a kid goes through.
I think you could use some counseling, but I also think you are pretty normal for your age. I went through everything you're going through, the crisis of faith and all, at 19. You will get through this a stronger, happier person. I think you are only expressing what a lot of people think and don't have the guts to utter, and that takes courage and integrity. It takes true grit and character to confront these teen issues like you have. You have the innate ability to walk a mile in another's shoes and forgive...the better person takes the high road and goes on. I don't know what to say, except you should know that a LOT of teenagers go through the milestones you're going through and it's hard to be young and learn life's lessons, but necessary in growing up. I wish I could be of more assistance, but I think you'll be alright if you can just have faith and believe in yourself and not give up.
You can rise up from the ashes like a phoenix bird and fly and keep going and get up again and rise above the pettiness and back-stabbing gossip that goes on and get up again and be yourself. There is no other person than the unique and special you. If love were easy to find, that would be great, but it takes time to mature and find that special someone. Rome wasn't built in a day. You need to slow down and just take it one day at a time. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir, but I think you are on the right track.
Keep smiling and hang in there, kid. :P
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby akasha » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:40 am

Hi dreamweaver123 :wave: I just want to know if my intuition is correct with this person?hmmmm.I'm still 50/50 with it..

If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
-Carl Jung

I'd rather have a mind opened by wonders than a mind closed by religion.
akasha
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 am

dreamweaver123 wrote:Kid--You know better than anyone how you feel. In my humble opinion, you've got class. I mean, you're a young girl and you're hanging around with older people because you are mature and you are a lady. I think you are going through what a typical teen goes through, the angst, the bitterness and the rebellion that comes with learning to fend for yourself in an adult world. It is not easy to become a teen and deal with the emotions that a kid goes through.
I think you could use some counseling, but I also think you are pretty normal for your age. I went through everything you're going through, the crisis of faith and all, at 19. You will get through this a stronger, happier person. I think you are only expressing what a lot of people think and don't have the guts to utter, and that takes courage and integrity. It takes true grit and character to confront these teen issues like you have. You have the innate ability to walk a mile in another's shoes and forgive...the better person takes the high road and goes on. I don't know what to say, except you should know that a LOT of teenagers go through the milestones you're going through and it's hard to be young and learn life's lessons, but necessary in growing up. I wish I could be of more assistance, but I think you'll be alright if you can just have faith and believe in yourself and not give up.
You can rise up from the ashes like a phoenix bird and fly and keep going and get up again and rise above the pettiness and back-stabbing gossip that goes on and get up again and be yourself. There is no other person than the unique and special you. If love were easy to find, that would be great, but it takes time to mature and find that special someone. Rome wasn't built in a day. You need to slow down and just take it one day at a time. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir, but I think you are on the right track.
Keep smiling and hang in there, kid. :P

thanks :) and we still are looking :D but i have been doing better
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Kiddo==YOU hang in there. You will be alright. Hope springs eternal. Just keep reminding yourself that you're safe and a nice person. Everything will work out for the best.
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm

another question i found out i am an empath. any way i can help others?
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby dreamweaver123 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am

You could buy some tarot cards at the Barnes and Noble and meditate for hours on the cards you draw. You might benefit from getting into fortune telling. Cheer up, kiddo. You don't need to carry the world on your shoulders, have the burden of anymore shame and guilt. It wasn't your fault. :clap:
dreamweaver123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs