Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spirit guides

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Spirit guides

Postby Nostalgic » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 am

Enlighten me please.....
What are they?
How did you find yours?
What do they do for you?
Why do you need one?
What does yours look like?
And anything else you want to add :)
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Re: Spirit guides

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Enlighten me please.....
i can't preform miracles
Nostalgic wrote:What are they?
i don't know want you mean by spiritual guides. it could mean many different things. are you talking about a guru or inner guide? i take the word spiritual guide as meaning manifesting your desires. this has happened to me countless times. i want something bad enough then every event in my life seems to be leading towards it.
Nostalgic wrote:How did you find yours?
it depends on what you mean. if your looking for a guru then maybe the himalayas or india or some shit like that. if your speaking internal then i guess the answer is obvious.
Nostalgic wrote:What do they do for you?
make life better
Nostalgic wrote:Why do you need one?
who told you, you need one?
Nostalgic wrote:What does yours look like?
as beautiful as me.
Nostalgic wrote:And anything else you want to add
nah.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Nostalgic » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Thx.
However you interpret it. I know nothing if sprit guides. So I mean anything really just your thoughts.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 pm

yeah, i didn't know what you meant. to me its more like following your intuition or manifesting your desires. to me that would be my example. thats the only thing i could say from experience. buts its an interesting topic because it could mean different things to different people and everyone must have had different experiences
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Tal » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 pm

They're supposed to be a spirit, or ghost if you like, that guides you through life. In indigenous cultures form of a local animal like Aborigines having a kangaroo spirit guide. In New Age beliefs the guide can take the form of dead people, animals or, the latest fad, an angel. Your spirit guide is supposed to choose you after you perform some type of ritual or initiation. How a person is guided is subjective and depends on their own interpretation of life. It's interesting to note that most New Age spirit guides are wolves, bears or eagles or one of the three Arch angels. Nobody ever seems to have a rabbit or a lizard guide or an angel from the lesser pantheon.
Human guides are the spirits of dead folk who can either be someone known to the guidee or a complete stranger. Some people claim to have several guides although the usual number is one or two.
My spirit is an Aboriginal represention of Snake. A copperhead to be precise. But it's more of a symbol than anything else. I'm guided by a combination of my own instinct, logic and trial- and- error.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby VenusInChains » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 am

Everyone has at least one spirit guide, they are there to guide our moral compass true north and keep you on the right path. A spirit guide is a deceased person, someone who has lived on earth before, where as angels have never had an earthly body. How did I find mine? Well I went to a pyschic and I asked her what my spirit guide's name was, she told me and I kept dwelling on it for months after that. Then one day it hit me, I had an imaginary friend when I was younger and I had completely forgotten about her. I remember she was around when I was playing with my toys, but I was also aware that I couldn't talk about her with anyone because I knew no one could see her. The last time I can actually remember her talking to me when I was young, was when I did something wrong. I was playing with some leggo blocks and decided to use the vacuum cleaner to suck them up ( I don't know why but at the time it seemed like a good idea) She told me not to do it, but I did it regardless and then I felt bad afterwards.
It's taken a lot of meditation for me to be able to talk to her again, I don't talk to her all the time, only when I feel I need guidance. The answers she gives me I don't always agree with, but things always turn out for the better if I listen to her advice.
I was here.
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Nostalgic » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 am

Thx for the replies.
How do you know it's real and not imagination? This is not a sarcastic question as I am interested in understanding it.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Tal » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:35 pm

I think it's all about faith. Like believing in God. He you truly believe that there is someone/something showing you how to get through life then you'll be aware of a presence. If a person truly believes that they have a spirit guide then they've got one. To a non-believer it might seen like bollocks but to the believer it's very much real.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby SharA2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm

I do not think I have a spirit guide, and if I do they have never presented themselves to me yet.
And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me
SharA2
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 am

Thx again, makes sence. So you would say "sprit guide" is a label for someone or something that someone believes in that helps them through life?

I think I have one but not sure.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 am

Nostalgic wrote:Thx for the replies.
How do you know it's real and not imagination? This is not a sarcastic question as I am interested in understanding it.

I find there's usually a line between the two. When I hear things in my waking hours or before bed that seem a message from my guide, they will be completely irrelevent and random. I was laying there once thinking about my english exam, when I heard a whisper. I few days later, I saw little things like clues in my daily life, relating to what I heard. A little while later, I had a three-layered dream led by my guide. You've got to be subjective, I guess, but I do find it difficult to determine what's me and what's him. But after I hear any noises, I try to remember what I was thinking about or go around checking the doors didn't creak and I could've misinterpreted it. Y'know, just the little things.
Whenever I think I've encountered something odd, I try to go about a reality check, like you would do if you were in a really odd dream.
Love the icon, by the way :D Matrix ftw! :heartpump: :lol:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 am

So if there's a fine line what made you realize yours was a real spirit guide?

Thx, I'm a huge origami fan :D
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Apparently spirit guides can lead you to clues or things in your daily life that relate to them, and I've had that happen with wolves for as long as I can remember. I've always felt a connection, and had dreams of particular wolves since I was little. The one who has visited me the most is a White Wolf, whose name I don't know. But you'll find that they seem to 'appear' often, and I don't necessarily mean by making a dramatic apparition. It can be by simply seeing something that reminds you of them, or coming to you in dreams. Also, in meditation you may feel a prescence or begin to hear/see things. I find it difficult to meditate properly and get relaxed, unless if I am in bed, so most of my clues come when It's dark and I'm trying to sleep.
Also, when my mom was pregnant with me, she dreamt of giving birth to a white dog-like creature LOL :lol: And I know there was no reason for her to dream this, 'cos her guide is a lioness. I know for sure because she's always loved them to death when she was little; she has a mauled copy of The Butterfly Lion from when she was young. They also found a way of visiting her. For instance, she lived on an estate where a woman who worked at the zoo hand-reared a little lioness. My mom would go round her house and play with the lioness, and years later the lion returned full-grown. ^^ I'm so jealous, I've never so much as touched a wild animal :lol: She then had recurring dreams of a lioness with two cubs; like my little sister, me and her.
Basically, you'll know the 'line' between your own imagination and your guide's actions when you begin to analyse your relationship to certain people/animals. The dreams were also a primary source for communication with guides for me, but you'll know when you've found them. There's no right or wrong or set logic to this, because you will know in yourself.
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Thx for sharing.
I have decided mines not a spirit guide, it's my imagination but if it helps me then no harm done :D
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby BlissBaby13 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:47 am

That's too bad :( What made you decide it was your imagination?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 am

BlissBaby13 wrote:That's too bad :( What made you decide it was your imagination?

I've never had signs that led me to him. I found him and he's never shown himself.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby eric o'conner » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you for the link to this topic, Nostalgic.

So it appears to me that a spirit guide appears in the form that you feel most empathetic or driven towards, in which case mine would be a dragon. I have had several dreams, each involving a certain dragon, and if he is my guide, he is probably trying to teach by example, which I agree with. Leading and teaching by example is a good way to do that.

It's still awesome that mine's a dragon, though.
"Unarmed prophets have always been destroyed, whereas armed prophets have succeeded."
  • Niccolo Machiavelli
eric o'conner
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Redfish » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 am

Nostalgic wrote:
BlissBaby13 wrote:That's too bad :( What made you decide it was your imagination?

I've never had signs that led me to him. I found him and he's never shown himself.

Not everyone connects with their guides in the same way - you may be looking when you should be listening, feeling or just knowing.
You probably already tried this, but you can ask for something smaller like a sign - having said that, stay open minded because signs come in so many forms it would be impossible to list them all. It could be a picture you see, cloud in the sky, lights turning on and off, found money, feathers, repeating numbers, animals, changes in the pressure around your ears as if you've changed elevation or even a ringing in one ear. It could be a flash of light as if someone took a flash picture but there's no one around. It could be you hear someone calling your name, but again there's no one around. You can also ask for help with finding a place to park, get an opening in traffic so you can get through, as them to find you a short line-up at the grocery store etc. Seriously, you just need to ask and use your imagination. I haven't stood in a line-up in Costco for years. I have no problem finding parking down town even during peak hours - someone always pulls out in front of me. I even asked my guides to protect my car when driving and just over a year ago when I was driving down a hill around a mountain pass on the highway, a light flashed on my dash board that made me pull over immediately - even though the light itself meant something minor. When I got out and walked around the car everything looked fine. When I pulled ahead a few inches, the back tire of my car fell completely off. There was nothing holding the tire to the car. All of the lug nuts were gone and the bolts were sheered off. There were no parts around the car or on the road - everything was gone. There was literally nothing holding the tire onto the car. When the tow truck arrived the guy was dumfounded. He had a heck of a time trying to get the car onto the flat deck with only 3 tires. I have many more stories but I thought that was a good one.
Redfish
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

You're welcome Eric.

@ red. The only sign I ever had was when I was searching for comfort and someone to talk to as a teen and was drawn to his headstone.
Got me through some tough times whether he's my imagination or a real sprit guide.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby MIDNIGHT DREAMS » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 am

What are they?
How did you find yours?
What do they do for you?
Why do you need one?

Here is something to sit on and think about!
I believe that everyone does have spirits guiders, and you don’t only have a “white spirit guider” "GOOD SIDE" but a “black spirit guider” "BAD SIDE" also. Everyone has a “GOOD & EVIL side to them.” RIGHT! Not that I have seen or found mine yet!
But without one you really can’t have the other, Right? If we didn’t; No one would need "Free Will" now would we? There’s gotta be something out there helping us humans make choices! We’re not perfect but some of us make better choices then others. Why is that? It’s not luck, because not everyone has that now do they!
Any thoughts now on this?
Dream with your eyes close and learn with your eyes open!
MIDNIGHT DREAMS
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 am

I see what you're saying but I think you ca have just a good guide, it's our choice to listen or not, to do good or bad.
I think we all do have the little angel on one side and the little devil on the other shoulder but for me its just as a metaphor?
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby tropicalheatwave » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 am

MIDNIGHT DREAMS wrote:and you don’t only have a “white spirit guider” "GOOD SIDE" but a “black spirit guider” "BAD SIDE"
why is the white spiritual guide good and the black spiritual guide bad? let me ask you something, are you a racist? lol i'm just messin with you. you don't have to answer that question.
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby starreborn » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

if spirit guides exist and if i were to have one, i imagine that he/she/it gets a bit frustrated with me at times.
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Nostalgic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am

starreborn wrote:if spirit guides exist and if i were to have one, i imagine that he/she/it gets a bit frustrated with me at times.

Mine too lol
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby BlissBaby13 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Redfish wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Not everyone connects with their guides in the same way - you may be looking when you should be listening, feeling or just knowing.
You probably already tried this, but you can ask for something smaller like a sign - having said that, stay open minded because signs come in so many forms it would be impossible to list them all. It could be a picture you see, cloud in the sky, lights turning on and off, found money, feathers, repeating numbers, animals, changes in the pressure around your ears as if you've changed elevation or even a ringing in one ear. It could be a flash of light as if someone took a flash picture but there's no one around. It could be you hear someone calling your name, but again there's no one around. You can also ask for help with finding a place to park, get an opening in traffic so you can get through, as them to find you a short line-up at the grocery store etc. Seriously, you just need to ask and use your imagination. I haven't stood in a line-up in Costco for years. I have no problem finding parking down town even during peak hours - someone always pulls out in front of me. I even asked my guides to protect my car when driving and just over a year ago when I was driving down a hill around a mountain pass on the highway, a light flashed on my dash board that made me pull over immediately - even though the light itself meant something minor. When I got out and walked around the car everything looked fine. When I pulled ahead a few inches, the back tire of my car fell completely off. There was nothing holding the tire to the car. All of the lug nuts were gone and the bolts were sheered off. There were no parts around the car or on the road - everything was gone. There was literally nothing holding the tire onto the car. When the tow truck arrived the guy was dumfounded. He had a heck of a time trying to get the car onto the flat deck with only 3 tires. I have many more stories but I thought that was a good one.

What you said about the ringing in one ear, does that count as a sign? When relaxed, I've begin to hear noises around me, sometimes a gentle ringing and other times like a quiet hubbub of voices, but I can't pick out words. I also tried to communicate with my guide in my head, asking for a sign he was here. A few minutes into silently chanting, I felt a peeling ring by my ears. Also, I asked again one night when I was scared (been watching Paranormal Activity, it was funny at the time. Bad idea :banghead: ) and I felt a tingling upon my thigh, like someone was touching it comfortingly. I also get it on my back a lot, as if someone's placed a hand there, but it feels like spiderwebs :? I get the little messages and numerology in the day, like recurring patterns that I realise are signs, and I also get thoughts dropped into my head; that's how I found out his name. I don't know if it was intuition or my guide, but I was listening to my ipod and I felt a voice in my head go 'let's go downstairs' for no reason at all. When I went down there, it turned out my mom had been calling me, but I hadn't heard a thing. I get him in my dreams, also, but I'm always skeptical :?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:15 am

hi, when you hears sounds or voices around you, it usually happen at quiet night and ringing in one side or both are pretty normal coz you are going thru various stage of cultivation; this is only the mid level stage only.....

Since you are able to communicate using thinking telepathy to with your guide is a good sign,in fact this should be called communicating with your split-soul which is already fully awaken now located in your left brain.

I understands all this because I have been in these various stages many years ago.I also understand your feeling in this position now.Infact when you have reached the highest levels your split soul will be able to tell you many various things you wish to know,Your hands will automatically move and direct you whatever you are thinking in your mind.Sometimes,He will teach you auto writing so you will not go wrong with whatever He wants to teach you.

Another thing,which is very important.....during this perod of time, always sleeps with a Dim Orange color night lamp to cover up your emitting aura(Purple) from passing- by spirits at night.They will want to snatch your auras and blocks your cultivation.

Sometimes, it depends on your spit soul's cultivation,for me it took more than ten years to reached level tenth.
Do you know who's your spit-soul who's living inside you?
He's actually from your previous life,someone from your ancestors cycle,He reincarnated to come back to help you.
Don't worry.....He will tell you when you have progressed to the tenth level. :halo:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby mike junior » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 am

hi blissbaby,forgot to edit that the posting I had sent yesterday is for you to know that you're making good progress....
Congrats! :clap:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 pm

mike junior wrote:hi, when you hears sounds or voices around you, it usually happen at quiet night and ringing in one side or both are pretty normal coz you are going thru various stage of cultivation; this is only the mid level stage only.....

Since you are able to communicate using thinking telepathy to with your guide is a good sign,in fact this should be called communicating with your split-soul which is already fully awaken now located in your left brain.

I understands all this because I have been in these various stages many years ago.I also understand your feeling in this position now.Infact when you have reached the highest levels your split soul will be able to tell you many various things you wish to know,Your hands will automatically move and direct you whatever you are thinking in your mind.Sometimes,He will teach you auto writing so you will not go wrong with whatever He wants to teach you.

Another thing,which is very important.....during this perod of time, always sleeps with a Dim Orange color night lamp to cover up your emitting aura(Purple) from passing- by spirits at night.They will want to snatch your auras and blocks your cultivation.

Sometimes, it depends on your spit soul's cultivation,for me it took more than ten years to reached level tenth.
Do you know who's your spit-soul who's living inside you?
He's actually from your previous life,someone from your ancestors cycle,He reincarnated to come back to help you.
Don't worry.....He will tell you when you have progressed to the tenth level. :halo:

I know my spirit guide; he comes either in the form of a young boy or a white wolf, and his name is Ereus. But I don't know much about split-soul at all; is it the same as a guide or different? :?
If it were from a past life, I think Ereus would probably be my split-soul. I constantly have dreams about being a wolf alongside him, and they're always vivid. I also think he may have been in more than one of my past lives, hence the two forms. Does that sound about right? :?

But if it were someone from my ancestors in this life, however, it might either be my great-grandmother Genti or her grandson, who were both the last of a Romany Gypsy clan and were very spiritually aware. My mum said that as soon as his funeral was over, the gramaphone in the room began to turn itself on and off :) Overall, though, I'm not sure. Do they have to be alive still? Genti dissapeared, and is probably no longer with us also, but I know my grandfather still watches over my mother. I may be well off, though... :oops:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 am

Hi,blissbaby ,the split soul I mention is different from your guide,cos the guide are being sent as protector only.

The split soul is your pass life that's in you now,that's also why you're able to see,hear things and have visions others can't.
Your split soul's someone with very powerful cultivation from your pass; your great grand parents generation.(Gipsie)

Infact I have been reading your posts for quite sometime and I wouldn't care to reply a posting......until 3 days ago a very old gipsy lady came into my dream and tested me and then asked me to give you some guidance.I think She's your great grandma.She got very unique and powerful wiccan knowledges.Her dressing were like from those old red indian tribes seen in movie.I think it's also quite strange and difficult to understand why they are still roaming in our Mother earth?

Anyway just continue to practice what you're taught now,the slow trance that you meditate with is already very powerful median to communicate with your inner self.Remember don't sleep in your room in darkness!
:wave:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 am

mike junior wrote:Hi,blissbaby ,the split soul I mention is different from your guide,cos the guide are being sent as protector only.

The split soul is your pass life that's in you now,that's also why you're able to see,hear things and have visions others can't.
Your split soul's someone with very powerful cultivation from your pass; your great grand parents generation.(Gipsie)

Infact I have been reading your posts for quite sometime and I wouldn't care to reply a posting......until 3 days ago a very old gipsy lady came into my dream and tested me and then asked me to give you some guidance.I think She's your great grandma.She got very unique and powerful wiccan knowledges.Her dressing were like from those old red indian tribes seen in movie.I think it's also quite strange and difficult to understand why they are still roaming in our Mother earth?

Anyway just continue to practice what you're taught now,the slow trance that you meditate with is already very powerful median to communicate with your inner self.Remember don't sleep in your room in darkness!
:wave:

Really? Wow! :o What did she look like, physically besides clothing? Sorry, but I'm a natural skeptic, so may I ask for something so I can solidify this? If she's still near and communicates, please can you ask her to tell you the name of her grandson, if it's not too much trouble? It would make me act immediatly, I promise (Sorry if it's trouble, but I just don't know :oops: ) After watching Paranormal Activity, I've been sleeping with my lights on, but my family are urging me to stop it now, because it's vurging on 'creepy' :lol: I don't think they'll take kindly to me doing it again, but I'll do what you say if that really is her, and that is her message. I'll definately find an orange light to keep on, though.
I already wear a tiger eye amulet, and I've been practising protective visualisations and keeping sea salt hidden in certain areas of my room to create something of a circle, but in my house it has to be discreet. I do feel I should be doing more, but if I were to bring up the truth it wouldn't go down well. :? It's kind of a taboo subject in my house, and because I really do invest in these things it can worry everbody, and I don't want that. Sorry for asking, but I'm sure you understand that validation is important to me :) :heartpump: Thanks!
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 am

hi,don't worry or panic,just take things easy as day one,I also know why your great grandma came to visit me in my dream,because you were concentrating too much wasted time with your guides and the wolf spirit.

YOU should be putting more of your time using your thinking telepathy which you already knows, to communicate with HER(your split soul),beg Her to teach the very basic fingers counting ability so that you can proceed into the next stage,if not you will only forever stuck in the mid levels only.(this are the very basic steps in traditional wicca).
After that beg Her to teach you the powerful wicca talismans.
All this you must learn before you can go further.
You want me to ask for the name of her grandson......do you know where's She now???
Use your telepathy and ask her,you will know the answer!

Do you understand what Im directing the answer to?
This's partly the reason,She came to visit me 3 days ago.(don't let Her worries for you) :unworthy:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:08 pm

mike junior wrote:hi,don't worry or panic,just take things easy as day one,I also know why your great grandma came to visit me in my dream,because you were concentrating too much wasted time with your guides and the wolf spirit.

YOU should be putting more of your time using your thinking telepathy which you already knows, to communicate with HER(your split soul),beg Her to teach the very basic fingers counting ability so that you can proceed into the next stage,if not you will only forever stuck in the mid levels only.(this are the very basic steps in traditional wicca).
After that beg Her to teach you the powerful wicca talismans.
All this you must learn before you can go further.
You want me to ask for the name of her grandson......do you know where's She now???
Use your telepathy and ask her,you will know the answer!

Do you understand what Im directing the answer to?
This's partly the reason,She came to visit me 3 days ago.(don't let Her worries for you) :unworthy:

Thank you very much, I'll ask her. I do enjoy guide communication, though, so I guess I'll have to ween myself off it and just continue on ^^. I have all the time in the world to talk to Ereus, I suppose. Thank you so much for transferring her messages to me, I am very grateful. As for asking for my grandfather's name, I only asked just to check if it was her, because I've never had a spirit communicate through me, and I'm curious as to how it works; sorry, being skeptical once more :oops:
I'll definately communicate, and stop being so scared. Thanks again! :unworthy: :heartpump: :wave:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Blissbaby,.......GOOD! Now you know where to direct your spiritual energies to!
Do not be afraid cos the Split Soul is actually yourself in pass life only because nobody is able to enlighten you.At least you were lucky your Great Grandma came to see me if not I also won't know.

Im also quite puzzled why my split soul (my great grand master) told your Great Grandma where to look for me.....

Let me tell you more about my great grand master.....HE is a Native American,a modern type whose clothing were Green Safari suit,short sleeve and short pant, He wear a round vintage Roman's Hat.He speaks with a strange accent,that kind of halting english quite difficult to understand by others I think.
In these 20 years He only appeared once only about 6 months ago for me to really have a good look at HIM! There must be a reason? I know what it is and hope Im right.......(When you are ready.....your master will come)this is how I feel. :idea:

ok that's all for today,drop a mail here and I will reply to you!
Don't send PM cos I have acknowledged to webmaster to blocks away private PM. :neer: :baby: :wave:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm

mike junior wrote:Blissbaby,.......GOOD! Now you know where to direct your spiritual energies to!
Do not be afraid cos the Split Soul is actually yourself in pass life only because nobody is able to enlighten you.At least you were lucky your Great Grandma came to see me if not I also won't know.

Im also quite puzzled why my split soul (my great grand master) told your Great Grandma where to look for me.....

Let me tell you more about my great grand master.....HE is a Native American,a modern type whose clothing were Green Safari suit,short sleeve and short pant, He wear a round vintage Roman's Hat.He speaks with a strange accent,that kind of halting english quite difficult to understand by others I think.
In these 20 years He only appeared once only about 6 months ago for me to really have a good look at HIM! There must be a reason? I know what it is and hope Im right.......(When you are ready.....your master will come)this is how I feel. :idea:

ok that's all for today,drop a mail here and I will reply to you!
Don't send PM cos I have acknowledged to webmaster to blocks away private PM. :neer: :baby: :wave:

Yeah, that is confusing :? I also don't know why my great grandmother was in red indian dress, but I suppose she could have gone absolutely anywhere, as my mum said she literally 'just dissapeared.'
You said the spirit soul is actually yourself in a pastlife, well, that's kind of odd because only a year ago I wrote a short (not to mention uncompleted) story about a girl who was guided spiritually by her great grandmother, but eventually found herself becoming the woman and giving her younger self advice. (The plot seemed smart at the same :oops: :rasberry: ) I don't know whether that's my subconscious sending me a message, but I even gave the old woman the same name as my great grandmother, and the young girl my appearance. :yo: I had no idea about what you've just told me, also.
So, in essence, my great grandmother is my spirit, but in another body? :o Or rather, her spirit is in mine...? I don't know, this is confusing... :lol:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

:lol: Don't confuse yourself,blissbaby!
Let me explain to you why some religions said,"We are the Temple's of God".

As for myself, I do not pray or believe in God in my younger days.Until I was awaken by Mother Mary in my dream who blessed me and were also given bread and water that also awaken my awareness about my pass life which also given me spiritual vision about my split soul.I became a person with 2 souls.

One is myself and the other is my pass life soul.In my daily normal life Im still myself.....BUT when Im in mediation I communicate with my Great Grand Master soul with my thinking telepathy in another channel that is how I activate my split soul.He will teach me or tell me what I wanted to know especially when Im doing Healing or Channeling at the spiritual centre.

This is the reason,I have been telling you to communicate with your split soul who is also your great Grandma's soul inside you! (reincarnation)understand now?
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Mike junior, I was just wondering if I could ask about a few things and get your opinion.
Lately, I've began to hear a kind of high-pitched, whirring and ringing sound, like wings. It's at an undulating pitch and volume, and kind of swells and moves; and it becomes very loud and annoying at night. It only ever seems to be in my left ear, and when it comes I usually find the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and get intense tingling at the base of my spine. I sometimes also get involuntary jerks and movements, which can get quite violent and yank me away from sleep. I found it might be symptoms of Kundalini awakening, but I can't get much information on it :?
Also, this morning I got overcome suddenly by this massive wave of grief and sadness, and the moment I started crying rain started pelting down outside. When I stopped, the rain immediatly stopped. It's probably coincidence, but throughout I could always hear the weird, unearthly ringing in my ears. :?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Not to worry blissbaby the ringing in you ears left or right are normally caused by brain wave frequencies,I have this since the day I started on my spiritual journey,even now that I'm typing on my laptop the sounds is still heard.

Ok, I have checked with my great grand master,He told me Your Angel has come to your side now and You will hear the Shriek sounds and the Flapping of His wings,He is telling you His presence.(A Huge Eagle)

As for the emotional part.......This is another stage of your senses and awakening of your inner self.
Oh yeah, there is book written by Dr Brian Weiss about "Same Soul, Many Bodies"on the internet,you can read some of the information about Spiritual awakening.You can order the book which comes with a CD for self studies.He is at ....brianweiss.com

Cheerio :baby:
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks; I've been seeing eagles cropping up in places quite a bit ^^ :heartpump:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BlissBaby13 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 am

Sorry, I don't mean to block up the thread, but can I please post a dream about my guide here? It's got me thinking... it's mostly intended for mike junior, but I can't PM you so I'll try and cut it down as best I can...
I dreamt of being in one of my usual shopping scapes and I wandered over to a hotdog stand in the courtyard where I saw my guide Ereus in his human form, talking to one of the girls behind the counter. She had cropped dark hair and a childish face, and looked incredibly like myself, but younger and with the blunt fringe and short hair I used to have. As I looked at her, I saw her daily routine in my head, and her bedroom had all my possession in it, but in a different house and room (sorry, it's hard to explain); right down to the ceramic white wolf on one of her shelves. In the steamed pane of glass behind which she worked I wrote 'Diana' backwards to get her attention. I somehow knew it was her name. Ereus was close beside me, watching my movements with interest. She turned and saw, and Ereus began to talk to her animatedly, as if he knew her as an old friend. When I'd walked up, I felt that Ereus and I had known each other a very long time, but I felt he was being too flirtatious with her as she was so young; and I was jealous of the attention she was receiving. My instinct told me he was talking to her for reasons that weren't pure, almost as if seducing her. He could clearly pick up on this, and as I gave him a reproachful look he smiled in a wolf-like fashion. I said to him something along the lines of 'a fox is just a dog in wolf's clothing' (doesn't make sense, I know.) I got Diana's attention and managed to speak to her with Ereus occupied elsewhere, and I told her I thought she should stay away. She was naive, and seemed confused but agreed with me without hesitation. I invited her to my house, so we could get to know each other better. In reality, I just wanted her to stay away from Ereus.
We were in my kitchen, having a good time; it turned out we were both very similar. Then through the glass door I see something white begin to move in the garden. It's Ereus in his animal form (a white wolf) carving his way through the grass. Diana recognises him somehow, although she's never seen him in animal form, and rushes out to meet him. He bounds towards her, but I pull her back. He stops short of me and looks angered, and as he begins to snarl and pace towards me, more white wolves enter the garden to take Diana away. Ereus looms over me as I'm lying on the grass, teeth bared and he nips my arm, almost as if he regretted doing it, and I wake up.
I wasn't really frightened of him throughout, just confused. I don't know what would make him act that way, or what he wanted with Diana, but I feel it's a kind of example and impliment a message rather than true intent; he seemed too knowing, as if leading me along carefully, like he knew exacly what I'd do. It was like he was acting. Diana is what puzzles me the most, though; she looks like me, but different, and I saw her going about her daily business in what looked like my room. Please could you help...? :?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mike junior » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Blissbaby,infact the other day I wanted to tell you about your guides.....but I hold back in case you misunderstood my meaning,Once your celestial angel comes to your side,your guides will have to move on.....meaning they will have to leave you.......Your Angel is sent by God to protects you from now on.

That's why your former wolf guides are showing their True colors.Don't worry they got no choice they have to leaves you.
The little girl that looks like you is the wolves next target! You shouldn't be caring at all.These are what wolves spirits does.

Put more time on your spiritual journeys and if I'm not wrong......soon your Celestial Angel may bring you to have a Tour of God's Kingdom to receive Blessings from God.(The Holy Spirits).Amen!
Last edited by mike junior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike junior
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 am

mike junior wrote:Blissbaby,infact the other day I wanted to tell you about your guides.....but I hold back in case you misunderstood my meaning,Once your celestial angel comes to your side,your guides will have to move on.....meaning they will have to leave you.......Your Angel is sent by God to protects you from now on.

That's why your former wolf guides are showing their True colors.Don't worry they got no choice they have to leaves you.
The little girl that looks like you is the wolves next target! You shouldn't be caring at all.These are what wolves spirits does.

Put more time on your spiritual journeys and if I'm not wrong......soon your Celestial Angel may bring you to have a Tour of God's Kingdom to receive Blessings from God.(The Holy Spirits).Amen!

I've been having dreams of him since birth, and I've always felt so connected to wolves; I believe he is my life guide.
I'm not sure whether you're right or not, but he made enough moves to allow me to glean more than the basics about him, and I don't know why he would suddenly move away without so much as a goodbye. I don't want to mislead myself, or completely disregard the opinions of others, but it seems simply illogical that he would be here for fourteen years and then suddenly leave in the middle of my spiritual awakening and kundalini awakening; judging from what I know already, he would at least give me some kind of sign in advance, rather than a dream that can only hint at a farewell.
Looking back, and after hearing other people's opinions, there's no doubt in my mind that it's a lesson about the way I think of/about him. Diana seems to be me, or rather a representation of me (why she had all my belongings, room, appearance, ect) and it seems he's showing me the consequences of romanticising about him, or thinking about him in ways that aren't really appropriate. His seducing of her was, as I thought, a kind of show (poking fun at me a little) and gave me a third person view, quite literally, of how wrong it was. She was a younger version of me to emphasise his point, and the way I thought it was inappropriate for her is, in reality, as inappropriate as it is for me. Her name even had the same first letter as mine, and so he couldn't really have made it more obvious. The nip on the arm was a message to snap out of it, and stop romanticising or face the consequences, and the pack of wolves identical to him a way of warning me not to get too swept away in thoughts of him. It also answers one of my questions; 'what were/are you to me?' (I believe we choose our guides before entering another life.) So, I can cross out one of the options :lol: :oops: :lol: Embarassing, but after thinking and talking to others, I'm completely adament he hasn't left. Sorry, but I just hope you're wrong. And please, if you have something to say about my guides, don't hold back; if you say something before it happens, ECT, then that's great, really ^^ :boogie: I hope you're not offended by me saying that; it's just that there are so many posers out there who make stuff up, y'know?
Thank you loads, anyhow :unworthy: :heartpump:
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby kyndy101 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:51 pm

How do you feel your Spirit Guide? I mean, I can only talk to my guide in my dreams. His name is Klesel, and he's a sky-blue dragon with violet eyes that lives in the canyons in the desert. I met him about a month ago, but I never hear whispers anywhere! Sometimes I get like a "gut feeling'' in my stomach, and it never goes away until a while later. Is that Klesel inside me? It originates near my stomach, but inside my rib cage. It's like a pain, but it doesn't pain me and it PULSES! Sooo, is this Klesel? Right now the "pain'' is there.
kyndy101
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BlissBaby13 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 am

kyndy101 wrote:How do you feel your Spirit Guide? I mean, I can only talk to my guide in my dreams. His name is Klesel, and he's a sky-blue dragon with violet eyes that lives in the canyons in the desert. I met him about a month ago, but I never hear whispers anywhere! Sometimes I get like a "gut feeling'' in my stomach, and it never goes away until a while later. Is that Klesel inside me? It originates near my stomach, but inside my rib cage. It's like a pain, but it doesn't pain me and it PULSES! Sooo, is this Klesel? Right now the "pain'' is there.

It may well be, I think they all have their ways of showing they're there. I get really strong tingling sensations like someone's literally gone and plunged their hand through my skin, and a feeling like there's someone looking over my shoulder. It creeps me out, and once when I was writing to/about my guide (I find that easier than telepathically communicating, because I get all jumbled in the head :lol: ) and I felt something shift behind me and felt a cold prod in my left arm.
I don't know how you're meant to feel for them, but for my whole life I always felt as if I was never alone, and as if someone/something is constantly watching me. I also keep finding long white animal hairs around me today, and my only fur jacket is a dark brown, and I don't have any pets either. :? Weird!
It probably is Klesel, especially if you have considered to yourself that it could be. I'm so keen to learn how to astral project, so I can meet him outside of normal dreaming :)
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby *~*Isis*~* » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

I have three guides--two of whom appear to me (one of them only on given occasions) and one who is as yet unnamed and unknown.

The ones I do know are Amman (whom I had known for the past 7 years as Alexander before finally asking him his real name--if you don't ask they won't bother telling you) and Talia. Amman is my primary guide and the one I usually talk to. Talia is my secondary guide and usually doesn't pop in unless I'm really upset about something. How I met them is a long, complicated story but I'll be more than willing to share with you if you wish to know more.

All of my guides are human, and I don't actually see or hear them but I sense them and sense their voices and appearance. Amman is a very tall, slender man and looks like he may be Indian. He has rich mahogany skin, is bald, and is dressed mostly in a long, white linen shirt (like the long shirts worn by some men in India and other places), white linen pants, and sandals. Talia is Indian, about the same complexion and height as me, and whenever I see her she's usually wearing a white sari with a multicolored sash (often warm colors), and she has long, black hair, which she wears in a braid. Talia speaks with an Indian accent, while Amman has an English accent.

More often than not it's me pestering my guides about sundry subjects, but they do give me reassurance and sound advice when I need it. My journey's been made a lot easier with them in my life. :)
Last edited by *~*Isis*~* on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
You can't change where you came from, but you can change where you are going.

*~*Isis*~*
Sinfully Delecious
Sinfully Delecious

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm

What are they?
How did you find yours?
What do they do for you?
Why do you need one?

In my opinion and from my experience Spirit Guides are the projected conciousness of others. What they do is offer an opinion gained from the person it is being projected from. You don't need one - but its up to you if you want to interact and accept one. As its a projected thought (concious and/or subconcious) - then they can look like anything and I also think they appear different to different people.

Spirit Guides can be useful or harmful as it comes down to the individual to accept them or turn them away. Its about accepting something that you think can help you or turning away from something that you think will harm. This is the interesting bit for me - even if the projected thought is meant in a good way - that is not always the help that someone else needs, so that appears negative to the person receiving the "Spirit Guide". One man's angel is another mans demon.

You can group Spirit Guides along with ghosts, god(s), angels, pixies, fairies etc. - they are all the same thing. :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 am

That makes sense to me.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby *~*Isis*~* » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

I met my third guide yesterday. I know that she's light-complected, wears a Classical Greek style dress, and she has curly hair. She speaks with an American accent.

She told me that I have to wait to learn her name, and that she's there to help me with my writing. Amman told me that I never knew about her because I hadn't needed her before.
You can't change where you came from, but you can change where you are going.

*~*Isis*~*
Sinfully Delecious
Sinfully Delecious

Postby f14birdy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

These sort of threads confuse me.
Not one post indicates anything more than people's imagination getting the better of them.

I looked into spirit guides a bit, and their is no cohesive links. Everyone's thought of what they are is different, and everyone seems to have some delusions of grandeur by having very prominent figures guiding them.

I hate to shoot down an the subject because of a few people getting carried away. Does anyone have a half logical explaining on the subject.

I'm a frequent lucid dreamer, and even have out of body experiences linked mostly to sleep paralysis. I mention this to show that I'm not closed minded about this stuff, but within reason.
I do see Death floating above me a lot when I have sleep paralysis episodes. Is something as simple as that enough for most of you to justify seeing your spirit guide, or is there any real interaction?
Do not invent details that were not present in your dream to make it "fit" or more grand.
You will forget what really happened, and lose some valuable information in understanding yourself.
f14birdy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby BlissBaby13 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 am

f14birdy wrote:These sort of threads confuse me.
Not one post indicates anything more than people's imagination getting the better of them.

I looked into spirit guides a bit, and their is no cohesive links. Everyone's thought of what they are is different, and everyone seems to have some delusions of grandeur by having very prominent figures guiding them.

I hate to shoot down an the subject because of a few people getting carried away. Does anyone have a half logical explaining on the subject.

I'm a frequent lucid dreamer, and even have out of body experiences linked mostly to sleep paralysis. I mention this to show that I'm not closed minded about this stuff, but within reason.
I do see Death floating above me a lot when I have sleep paralysis episodes. Is something as simple as that enough for most of you to justify seeing your spirit guide, or is there any real interaction?

I see what you mean; it may well be simply a person's subconscious guiding them, but manifesting itself in a form that the person in question would find pleasing. Who knows? ^^
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 am

f14birdy wrote:These sort of threads confuse me.

I'm 99.999% sure it's imagination. I'm also open minded though.
I think they are real to those who have them even if it's just their imagination as its real. Like an imaginary friend kids have.
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs