Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

If Jesus came back

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: If Jesus came back

Postby Batman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:53 am

boicache wrote:Hi guys,
Ive been teaching in South East Asia countries for 5 years and noticed something strange with their spiritual belief. It seems like they have altered the role of Jesus and Buddha into some sort of gods that have the power of giving health and prosperity. The come to the churches and pagodas to turn in their offerings and ask for more health and more money. Is that weird to you? I wonder what has caused that

Obviously your teaching is flawed about Christianity, as gods are more in a class by themselves, where most of this world believe in only one God.
.... as Jesus often broke bread and shared it with those who were hunger for such ‘Health & Prosperity’

My :2cents:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:41 am

Gus Who wrote:Okay.. just noticed your PM and question where ‘Law of One’ would be ... as a religious/science offering as if you were the Teacher ... and as sociology in general puts the ‘Whole’ 1 world in numbers to ‘Beliefs’ and would like to know the “section it falls into” as it sounds... like if a study by the Pew Forum were to asked you.. that you fall into this... roughly one-in-six people around the globe (1.1 billion, or 16%) have no religious affiliation.

Is this correct? or would it fall under a .08% other Religion class?

It’s hard to answer this question, in my opinion I think it would be other, but other Law of One followers may have a different point of view. One of the people (Carla) who was a co-creator of the books strongly identified with Christianity. Not all followers have any religious affiliation.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 am

Batman wrote:Oh come on you don’t even know how to turn on the witch butt on too this batty machine, let alone property interpret to a level that would get you a coin that you could keep.
The topic at hand is one that requires an esoteric shroud as opposed to the exoteric probity that you'd force upon it. I think it would serve you well to restore the distance between "Gus" and the "bat cave."

Tell us (the readers) the main picture the dream you shared is trying to Dorn it with?
I shared it so I could receive interpretations.

As the password is out of your realm.
Of course it is. Why would I have access to the Great Old Ones?
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:59 am

Well Christianity has the largest % as even atheist Christianity is a religion (I believe we talked about that) in Christianity.
But yes, I probably put it also with the .08% Religion class as just a new way of dealing with the system in play. Though reality would prove such not to be the case, as choice comes to play.. as in ‘law of one’ Religious belief or not
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 am

Batman wrote:Well Christianity has the largest % as even atheist Christianity is a religion (I believe we talked about that) in Christianity.
Let's use the latest data from Pew Research Center. Christian's take up 70% of the share, while the nonreligious are now 23%. Venus's faith would fall into the "New Age" category (under "Other Faiths"), which represents 0.4% of the American population.

But it's strange that you are placing yourself in the majority, Batty. You see, whatever you may call yourself, that mishmash of kabbalism, Catholic rituals, doomsday scenarios, and biblical code falls squarely into the "New Age" category.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:06 am

The topic at hand is one that requires an esoteric shroud as opposed to the exoteric probity that you'd force upon it. I think it would serve you well to restore the distance between "Gus" and the "bat cave."

The bat cave is a whole underground that you happen to see some of Gus.
I shared it so I could receive interpretations.
.. this question went to the reader. As it’s not the majority but part of the whole that batty is in. Though there was at least one major clue that takes on meaning ... as too where in Gotham City that I asked the reader to main frame.

Of course it is. Why would I have access to the Great Old Ones?

Like an echo, Classic!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:55 am

Dorn wrote: Let's use the latest data from Pew Research Center. Christian's take up 70% of the share, while the nonreligious are now 23%. Venus's faith would fall into the "New Age" category (under "Other Faiths"), which represents 0.4% of the American population.

But it's strange that you are placing yourself in the majority, Batty. You see, whatever you may call yourself, that mishmash of kabbalism, Catholic rituals, doomsday scenarios, and biblical code falls squarely into the "New Age" category.

That’s in the US, and Venus comes from another realm, that makes up a world... pew view .. as Batty view is modern day, as Wii still are in one class as Christianity goes too sects ... such as a :neer: Batty sect! ( claiming to have psychic powers type-oh!) ... as a majority of Christian believe in the ability to C :infinity:

Just because Wii see this world through a box :computer: with blind as batty vision :infinity: and dumb language skills with deaf ears muffs :dj: and batty out :neer: (okay i batty out more than others in this field)

... I’d say such Christians batty into “Thy Kingdom Come” / New Era ...
my :2cents:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Dorn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Batman wrote:That’s in the US, and Venus comes from another realm, that makes up a world...
I'm fully aware of her being from Australia, but America is the only country that meticulously lists religious affiliation. Besides, we are both Americans and I sought to highlight how rare your outlook is.

As for Australia, you can check data from the 2016 census if you want a reference. The "nones" are close to 40% and the category "other religions" is at 1.7%. Europe is even more secular, while also possessing a higher degree of New Age religions.

pew view .. as Batty view is modern day, as Wii still are in one class as Christianity goes too sects ... such as a :neer: Batty sect! ( claiming to have psychic powers type-oh!) ... as a majority of Christian believe in the ability to C :infinity:
What "most people" believe is irrelevant. It's also a mistake to assume that your personal experiences, which are limited to a narrow American outlook, are representative of Christianity at large.

.. this question went to the reader. As it’s not the majority but part of the whole that batty is in. Though there was at least one major clue that takes on meaning ... as too where in Gotham City that I asked the reader to main frame.
We can piece together the symbols. Password/Cthulhu plus Wall Street plus hidden catacombs and passageways. I think it's obvious to anyone what my mind enveloped in that dream scenario.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Dorn wrote:I'm fully aware of her being from Australia, but America is the only country that meticulously lists religious affiliation. Besides, we are both Americans and I sought to highlight how rare your outlook is.

As for Australia, you can check data from the 2016 census if you want a reference. The "nones" are close to 40% and the category "other religions" is at 1.7%. Europe is even more secular, while also possessing a higher degree of New Age religions.

This point you’re trying to make would go to language as most reasonable people would identify with a world view when it comes to beliefs. As Batty Christian, like a batty American- I would not agree with such authority, or take such as “Truth” / but take as General perspective truth, as it is important to see such in a world view, given religious prophecies of End Time.

What "most people" believe is irrelevant. It's also a mistake to assume that your personal experiences, which are limited to a narrow American outlook, are representative of Christianity at large.

My view is from :infinity: batty vision (a psychic / prophetic... ) as experiences in this field can add up, as I can testify to advanced knowledge (to a °) of things.

We can piece together the symbols. Password/Cthulhu plus Wall Street plus hidden catacombs and passageways. I think it's obvious to anyone what my mind enveloped in that dream scenario.
Can “you” or did “you” piece together this to “Wall Street”? As too “We”... do you believe in such mystic (coded) comunication? (Coming from whom or What?)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Gus Who wrote:This point you’re trying to make would go to language as most reasonable people would identify with a world view when it comes to beliefs.
Since we use language to communicate, I'd say that'd be the rational course of action. It's equally important that we rely on objective definitions as we speak, since that is the only way to transfer thoughts and ideas from one to another.

As Batty Christian, like a batty American- I would not agree with such authority, or take such as “Truth” / but take as General perspective truth, as it is important to see such in a world view, given religious prophecies of End Time.
Whereas you're correct in assessing the duality of truth--divine and mundane--eschatological prophecies are not accepted. Whereas Protestantism doesn't grant priests interpretive privilege, the individual end-time prophecies of the congregants have no part in ecumenical matters; but in Orthodoxy and Catholicism it is an excommunicable offence to impart services with millennialist heresies. Therefore, since you don't conform to the eschatology of either the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormonism, I'm assuming that your "religion of one" is as rare as it is inconceivable.

My view is from :infinity: batty vision (a psychic / prophetic... ) as experiences in this field can add up, as I can testify to advanced knowledge (to a °) of things.
How would I or anyone else know this? You don't communicate these self-referential visions in a tangible format, leaving them as chaotic expressions of your private universe.

Can “you” or did “you” piece together this to “Wall Street”? As too “We”... do you believe in such mystic (coded) comunication? (Coming from whom or What?)
I prefer calling it intuition, and I think the admittedly repressed pattern presented in the dream is rather overt (Cthulhu, Mammon, etc.).
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 pm

apparently church attendance .. and that of people identifying with the christian faith has changed heaps ..

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... Summary~70
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 am

aussie_musician wrote:apparently church attendance .. and that of people identifying with the christian faith has changed heaps ..
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf ... Summary~70
Well spotted, aussie. That rapid demise will likely result in Christianity losing its majority status in Australia before 2020. Following the birth rates, an Islamic plurality is to be expected in Australia in 20-30 years, and a majority in 50-60 years.

Christianity is quickly losing its favor, and we Christians who remain in the West will likely become a minority in the not-too-distant future. Much like the Jews of medieval Europe or the contemporary Christians in Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon, we will risk facing persecution and genocide.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Dorn wrote: Since we use language to communicate, I'd say that'd be the rational course of action. It's equally important that we rely on objective definitions as we speak, since that is the only way to transfer thoughts and ideas from one to another.
This is an open way of communication, and therefore when Wii define “objective” ... this should be considered an “opinion” as ‘We the People’ and ‘Wii the Players’ go to two different realms ... and don’t have to be ‘people’ (As AI are now in use) as information can be valuable. Therefore guarded.

Whereas you're correct in assessing the duality of truth--divine and mundane--eschatological prophecies are not accepted. Whereas Protestantism doesn't grant priests interpretive privilege, the individual end-time prophecies of the congregants have no part in ecumenical matters; but in Orthodoxy and Catholicism it is an excommunicable offence to impart services with millennialist heresies. Therefore, since you don't conform to the eschatology of either the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormonism, I'm assuming that your "religion of one" is as rare as it is inconceivable.

Not necessarily correct, but independently batty in such belief, and can maintain the batty light... as a dark knight! (That’s code for being in batty mode ...)

How would I or anyone else know this? You don't communicate these self-referential visions in a tangible format, leaving them as chaotic expressions of your private universe.
I have too communicated, how do you think people Gus Who I am, as such predictions happen... as a batty religion goes... Should Wii all know Who is Who in this realm?

I prefer calling it intuition, and I think the admittedly repressed pattern presented in the dream is rather overt (Cthulhu, Mammon, etc.).

... so most people would say ‘intuition’ falls into oneself, as coming from Wat... and not coming from a Who.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Gus Who wrote:... so most people would say ‘intuition’ falls into oneself, as coming from Wat... and not coming from a Who.
Intuition regards unconscious cognition, the means by which we acquire knowledge without reasoning, as we get in immediate contact with the world as will. When you visit the "bat cave," you are attuning yourself to this will, acknowledging that you, too, are an expression of it.

As for the self, it is a necessary illusion assembled by our conscious/waking mind.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Dorn wrote:Intuition regards unconscious cognition, the means by which we acquire knowledge without reasoning, as we get in immediate contact with the world as will. When you visit the "bat cave," you are attuning yourself to this will, acknowledging that you, too, are an expression of it.

As for the self, it is a necessary illusion assembled by our conscious/waking mind.
... well then one can not define an ‘intuition’ as too being sane or insane. Where Batty religion goes to being received by the ‘Holy Ghost’... as inn the ‘Batty whole’
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 pm

well .. islam is a cult ..

we have too many muslims living here .. even though it may only be a few thousand of them ..

one of them is one too many ..

and there is the nonsense that i have heard in documentaries where muslims claim that they share the smae values as christians .. especially in regards to israel and jerusalem ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:14 pm

That’s a harsh statement about Islam. As any reasonable person would classify it as a religion. As a batty Christian - speaking about the subject matter... Jesus would not call it a cult, as many People in that religion practice in ‘Good Faith’ believing they would be correct in choosing to follow .. their prophet.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:48 pm

This line of thinking, to dismiss a person for their personal values and beliefs system comes from a very narrow point of view. One of my earliest lessons in a Christian environment was to live without prejudice, but it’s becoming all too common to spread a reasons to hate someone.

What happened to loving your neighbors? Does that only apply to your next door neighbour? What about people in neighbouring countries, or do we prejudge them for their spiritual beliefs?

So I am posing a question for you Aussiemuscian (and anyone else who wants to respond) in line with this thread. What would Jesus do? What do you think Jesus would say to a Muslim? Something loving or something spiteful? And do you think Jesus’ actions would be different to how you would treat a Muslim?
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:40 am

Venus, you should address the username... to such a charge of 'dismissing a person' ??? (As such can be said of the public in general) given what is being said 'across the globe'. As Aussie comes across as speaking his mind, and not really knowing other cultures /or it appears the bible verse and prophecies of how the two sons of Abraham formed such of these 3 religions ideologies...

Hey Aussie, if you were captain of the NBA all-star team in a pick up basketball game and houston rockets james harden was on the board and obviously better then the remaining Christians players to pick from... would he be your last pick?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:44 am

Do you love your neighbors Gus? Do you judge them? You don’t seem like the type or person to hate on someone for being different.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 am

VenusInChains wrote:So I am posing a question for you Aussiemuscian (and anyone else who wants to respond) in line with this thread. What would Jesus do? What do you think Jesus would say to a Muslim? Something loving or something spiteful? And do you think Jesus’ actions would be different to how you would treat a Muslim?
WWJD is '90s pop culture; if you're looking for a theological approach that connects Lutherans and Catholics, St. Paul should be the sole focus of your attention (the core seven letters of the New Testament). Aussie, by contrast, lifts passages from the Old Testament in his signature, which reveals a political/tribal attachment (the so-called "Judaeo-Christian" heritage of the Bush era) strong enough to override theological quibbles.

What, then, are we to make of this tribal approach? As far as I can see, it shows us that he guards his faith from outside scrutiny, separating in-group from out-group, safety from danger, family from foe. In other words, you won't be able to hang him by his own principles.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 am

I can say neither I love or hate “my neighbor“ as that is a judgment call... and I like to ‘know’ my neighbors somewhat before ... well, I don’t say, “The L Word” to people I love... (as it’s kind of a sticky subject) enough

I believe everyone ‘judges’ to a point... as that falls into batty religion. As I’d rather have a ‘jury’ than one person that people are force to call ‘your Honor’... as it is not really a title to this subject matter, as ‘Jesus returns’ ... it would be his duty to ‘Judge the living and the dead’ ... (as he should show insight to such individuals)

.. as I believe Aussie is bias to a fault... like many people I know who support ‘Trump’ and agree with ‘Travel Bans’ on such subject (Religion) due to something as simple as having a choice to kneel or stand at ‘a pledge of allegiance’ too .. whom or what... as such makes up teams/ and separates us as individuals

... as I’d rather see such “comments” as freedom of belief, as long as those that feel this way don’t “act” out with violence... as he is expressing his honest opinion (which yes... is Harsh on all Muslims) than be quiet to such subject Heere! ( though I don’t condone it, and would compare it too curse words being said, which I find not appropriate.. to basketball players) As ‘Trash Talk’ is part of this environment, which makes .. batty stuff that one has too ... :computer: writ!

@ Dorn post..., Jesus would :noisemaker: say, :yo: “Play on” as in a football/ soccer game, and raise his ‘Hand’ as a ref! As a cross finger sign shows up (on a cross... hopefully that aren’t nailed down)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Gus Who wrote:@ Dorn post..., Jesus would :noisemaker: say, :yo: “Play on” as in a football/ soccer game, and raise his ‘Hand’ as a ref! As a cross finger sign shows up (on a cross... hopefully that aren’t nailed down)
If you were a scholarly inclined Christian rather than a New Ager, you'd know that St. Paul's interpretive prism overrides the sloganized phrases of the gospels.

When Jesus states, "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34), it requires context. Nevertheless, Christianity is never to be understood as a religion of peace and harmony but one of conquerors.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Dorn wrote:If you were a scholarly inclined Christian rather than a New Ager, you'd know that St. Paul's interpretive prism overrides the sloganized phrases of the gospels.

When Jesus states, "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34), it requires context. Nevertheless, Christianity is never to be understood as a religion of peace and harmony but one of conquerors.

Well ... as a player in the sword (as I did have a dream the other day... that I had the Excalibar sword and cut someone arm off...) I’ll tack this theme the you schooled me inn, as what rather Jesus do with such smarts... and as ‘New Ager’ that you state I am, (as I would claim otherwise) yes... @ a church service yesterday, the message was ‘New wine into old wineskin’ Luke 5:33-39 (requires correct context) as ‘ salvation ‘ is at stake. But Revelation would such a scholarly batty Christian use as conquerors of Religions. As ‘Street Smarts’ can’t be taught in old school mentality, as only through life ... :creeping: can one obtain a religious true belief of everlasting life... including such consequences of seeing a future :infinity: ..
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 pm

i'm quite certain .. that islam comes from ishmael .. the son of hagar in the Bible ..

you know .. when Sarah gave Abraham permission to do the deed with Hagar ..

not my fault that no one agrees with that ..

and in the NT .. look at what Jesus said to the pharisees and sadducees .. they were hypocrites ..

would i pick James Harden for a basketball game ???

:lol:

i dunno .. that would depend on form .. his stats .. the performance of the other players .. etc ..

my signature being a political/tribal attachment ???
pffft .... no they are scriptures i like ..
and they are from the KJV .. not from any of the other copyrighted .. watered-down translations ..

as for me "judging" others .. i don't call an intelligent/sensible person an idiot for something that everyone else does ..

i would only "judge" someone for being stupid .. or better still "retarded" because his (or her) actions call for it ..

as for muslims .. i stay away from them .. unless i am with another person or a group of people ..

what is it .. matthew 7 v 1 -2 .. judge others lest you be judged .. what you mete out is what will be given back to you ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jezzabella » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm

You treat muslims the same way women treat you?

Incel confirmed

My image is beautiful. The only problem is your view.
It's my mouth I can say what I want to.
Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Then you do understand that it’s not the fault of the child and that two women could not get along for the sake of Abraham children.

But ... okay let’s ask if Jesus was the caption question, and had to pick teams for a the all star basketball game, and it was a choice between James Harden and you on his team?

Would you get upset that you could not play ball with Jesus?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:51 am

aussie_musician wrote:my signature being a political/tribal attachment ???
Yes indeed. Very basic stuff. "This is my tribe, here are my shibboleths."

pffft .... no they are scriptures i like ..
and they are from the KJV .. not from any of the other copyrighted .. watered-down translations ..
The King James Version is itself a secondhand take of the original Aramaic (Hebrew Bible/Old Testament) and the original Koine Greek (New Testament). But your quotes are from the Old Testament, King Solomon's Ecclesiastes and the Book of Nehemiah, which relates to the Persian-based Hebrews under the Law of Moses (not Christianity).

You couldn't have picked out a worse collection of quotes if you were making the case for Christian theology. But it makes perfect sense if you, or rather the person who influenced you, was making a tribal/political statement pertaining to "Judaeo-Christian" interests.

as for muslims .. i stay away from them .. unless i am with another person or a group of people ..
The soft bigotry of religious separation is not entirely misguided. The three Abrahamic religions are incompatible with each other, necessitating that the weaker order yields to the stronger. I'd even add that Protestantism and Catholicism are incompatible, and that the contemporary Pax Americana relies on an implicit Protestant dominance, which has reshaped Catholic practices for half a century.

Jezzabella wrote:You treat muslims the same way women treat you?

Incel confirmed
Oof. Aussie emasculated.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:10 pm

me .. an incel ???

what on earth gives you that idea ???

thats so stupid .. its hilarious .. and quite the assumption by you ..

and .. considering you have not me in person .. you don't even know what i am like ..

your incel assumption is rather judgemental ...

perhaps think before you comment ..

James Harden obviously has more skill and experience than me in the NBA ..

does Jesus have favourites ???

the Abrahamic religions .. what three are they ???

and er .. where in the bible is catholicism ???

i stay away from muslims .. by myself .. because i would need other people with me to discuss the differences of the two different religious beliefs .. and the husbands may something to say as well .. albeit with weapons ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 am

@ Aussie

Answer: Catholic... Peter the Rock

Yes, Jesus ... and favorite went too the first Pope

Abraham: Sarah and Hagar .... 2 different religious ideology are born from the same seed of the one man, and he had other children, total of :eat: ate mouths to feed.

... So why do you say Islam is a cult, when it was written otherwise as clearly it was prophesied ... to become many nations (lands) ???

Do you think Abraham fathered bad seed... or ball players? (As Ismael should receive the blessing of the first son that Isaac tricked his death bed father into giving him.)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 am

aussie_musician wrote:me .. an incel ???

what on earth gives you that idea ???
Your own posts indicate that you keep women at arm's length, that you haven't been in a sexual relationship for decades. Unless it's a case of voluntary celibacy, I don't see how the jab misses the mark.

the Abrahamic religions .. what three are they ???
Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

and er .. where in the bible is catholicism ???
"Catholic" is merely an anglicized version of the Greek word for universal, which dominated Christendom from the 4th to the 11th century, when Christianity was split between the Western (Roman Catholic) and Eastern (Orthodox Catholic) branches. The branch that we belong to, Protestantism, is rather young (16th century) compared to the other two.

Gus Who wrote:Do you think Abraham fathered bad seed...
Whereas you're correct in your assessment, the New Ageism ends up getting the better of you. Being a Christian means that you ultimately reject other religions, even though you recognize and respect them as such. But it doesn't end there. Catholics may not be generally aware of it, but what unites every Protestant--from low-key Presbyterians to fiery Evangelicals--is a denunciation of the Vatican as the whore of Babylon.

Long story short, what separates us is far stronger than what unites us. Nevertheless, both branches equally reject millennialism (Jesus physically returning to lead a one-thousand-year rule on earth before the final judgment), which is something that even you avoid to announce directly. It is a remnant of Jewish messianism which has carried over onto Jehovah's Witnesses and a few other New Age sects.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:11 am

Dorn wrote: Whereas you're correct in your assessment, the New Ageism ends up getting the better of you. Being a Christian means that you ultimately reject other religions, even though you recognize and respect them as such. But it doesn't end there. Catholics may not be generally aware of it, but what unites every Protestant--from low-key Presbyterians to fiery Evangelicals--is a denunciation of the Vatican as the whore of Babylon.

Long story short, what separates us is far stronger than what unites us. Nevertheless, both branches equally reject millennialism (Jesus physically returning to lead a one-thousand-year rule on earth before the final judgment), which is something that even you avoid to announce directly. It is a remnant of Jewish messianism which has carried over onto Jehovah's Witnesses and a few other New Age sects.

No. I will have no problem when the time comes to announce such information that I know to be true and factual... as clear as Jesus was man and could communicate with his Father (WiFi / Holy Ghost) as in Pen· :computer: te·cos·tal... (batty religion way inn) as such is a different realm dealing with things beyond your (Man) knowledge. As I can state for a prophetic fact... that ‘Jesus’ ... ( well technically he has not died, but risen...) will be seen “Physically” and such “promise” (Blessing) will be his to judge the living and the dead (to the best of his abilities... as batty cents has to play in)

Though again, Roman Catholics have 2 living Popes, which shows how messed up things are... as too a whore comment, are you casting the first stone.. or another at Pope Francis? (Have you brought charges against the Church?)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Gus Who wrote:No. I will have no problem when the time comes to announce such information that I know to be true and factual... as clear as Jesus was man and could communicate with his Father (WiFi / Holy Ghost) as in Pen· :computer: te·cos·tal... (batty religion way inn) as such is a different realm dealing with things beyond your (Man) knowledge.
In Christian theology, Jesus is God. There is no "father" of God, only the mode of the Old Covenant which was ended through kenosis (see Philippians 2:7). The Holy Spirit is not a being but the spirit of the community of worshipers.

Even if you belong to the "oneness" denomination within Pentecostalism, which dismisses trinitarianism altogether, it still doesn't fit with what you stated above.

As I can state for a prophetic fact... that ‘Jesus’ ... ( well technically he has not died, but risen...) will be seen “Physically” and such “promise” (Blessing) will be his to judge the living and the dead (to the best of his abilities... as batty cents has to play in)
Are you referring to the thousand-year rule or Judgment Day? The former is rejected by almost all but JW.

Though again, Roman Catholics have 2 living Popes, which shows how messed up things are... as too a whore comment, are you casting the first stone.. or another at Pope Francis? (Have you brought charges against the Church?)
Oh, I thought you were aware of the Protestant condemnation of the Vatican. Luther cast that stone in 1545, when his illustrated bible version included a papal figure depicted as the whore of Babylon. Much of the early anti-Catholic sentiment in America is based on this old resentment. Whereas I am far more calm in nature, I fully agree with Luther and hope to one day see the Vatican City besieged and turned into an outdoor museum.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 pm

Peter the rock ..

in matthew 16 v 18 ???

thats so incorrect ..

why would Jesus build His church on peter ???

read the passage properly ..

Jesus says that on the rock .. the rock itself .. peter is not the rock ..

the rock is the piece of ground ..

the church being built on peter .. is a lie of the catholic church ...

islam is a cult .. christians don't murder in the name of any god ..

even the founder of the muslim belief .. mohummad .. didn't agree that Jesus is the messiah ...

i have info about that .. perhaps you would like to read it for yourself ???

I haven't had a sexual relationship in decades ???

:lol:

er .. am yet to have sex ..

just because i haven't had a girlfriend since the age of 16 .. doesn't mean i'm an incel ..

women simply don't talk to me ..

islam is not part of the abrahamic religion .. grrr !! :banghead: do your research .. thats a lie of the muslim belief ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Dorn wrote: In Christian theology, Jesus is God. There is no "father" of God, only the mode of the Old Covenant which was ended through kenosis (see Philippians 2:7). The Holy Spirit is not a being but the spirit of the community of worshipers.

Even if you belong to the "oneness" denomination within Pentecostalism, which dismisses trinitarianism altogether, it still doesn't fit with what you stated above.

What part don’t you understand, as Jesus was a mortal and ‘God’ is Spirit? (such spirit is of a different realm) what part of knowledge of everything don’t you understand? Do you think ‘God’ can not be just a person? As Batty religion has the use of a Bat Computer ...(with all those different key symbols...) as in this day and age ... people just ask their computer and you get all kinds of Ghost chatter...

Are you referring to the thousand-year rule or Judgment Day? The former is rejected by almost all but JW.
When ‘Jesus’ is Heere is he not the Judge of the living and the dead? Don’t you understand the basics about psychic ability? All this can be ‘reasonably’ explained as believers in such truth.

Oh, I thought you were aware of the Protestant condemnation of the Vatican. Luther cast that stone in 1545, when his illustrated bible version included a papal figure depicted as the whore of Babylon. Much of the early anti-Catholic sentiment in America is based on this old resentment. Whereas I am far more calm in nature, I fully agree with Luther and hope to one day see the Vatican City besieged and turned into an outdoor museum.

Given the name ‘Universal Church’ ... don’t you think Jesus has too Judge those living in “Christianity” - as ‘God is with him’ ... as such is ‘Thy Kingdom Come’.. :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:

... but first the kingdumb has to learn how to play (batty) ball!

My :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:55 pm

aussie_musician wrote:Peter the rock ..

in matthew 16 v 18 ???

thats so incorrect ..

why would Jesus build His church on peter ???

read the passage properly ..

Jesus says that on the rock .. the rock itself .. peter is not the rock ..

the rock is the piece of ground ..

the church being built on peter .. is a lie of the catholic church ...

The one that refers too :dummy" Peter the Rock (Head) as he is the 1st Pope ... what part of that is not true? Do you claim that the ‘Church’ that brought everyone ‘The Bible’ is not the Church then? As it was a United Church in that time frame, called in English language “Universal Church” as Christians go...

I think you need to talk with someone who can explain the concept of a caption ... that picks all stars to play ball was called a Pope. (that’s Father Figure/ head of the house hold)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:17 am

aussie_musician wrote:just because i haven't had a girlfriend since the age of 16 .. doesn't mean i'm an incel ..
That's over 20 years of involuntary celibacy, fam. Protip: If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

Gus Who wrote:What part don’t you understand, as Jesus was a mortal and ‘God’ is Spirit? (such spirit is of a different realm) what part of knowledge of everything don’t you understand? Do you think ‘God’ can not be just a person? As Batty religion has the use of a Bat Computer ...(with all those different key symbols...) as in this day and age ... people just ask their computer and you get all kinds of Ghost chatter...
That New Age interpretation isn't supported by any existing Christian framework. What separates Christians from non-Christians is the view of Jesus as God himself, as opposed to "just a person."

When ‘Jesus’ is Heere is he not the Judge of the living and the dead? Don’t you understand the basics about psychic ability? All this can be ‘reasonably’ explained as believers in such truth.
You're ducking the question, which relates to onto-theology and not to your private world of inner visions. It's fine if you don't care to answer it, but I find it a bit weird considering its relevance in relation to the thread.

Given the name ‘Universal Church’ ... don’t you think Jesus has too Judge those living in “Christianity” - as ‘God is with him’ ... as such is ‘Thy Kingdom Come’.. :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
Had you been aware of the basics of Protestantism, you'd know that any such question falls under the aegis of unconditional election, i.e., that salvation is entirely predestined and beyond any act performed in life. According to this outlook, our day-to-day actions are irrelevant from the vantage point of our ultimate fate--and our ultimate fate is entirely out of our hands.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:58 pm

fine .. believe all you like that the pope and the catholic church are right ..

that's your choice to believe that ..

what i know is that christianity is of course from the the name of Christ ..

i see nowhere in the Bible that catholicism is related to chrisitanity ..

as for muslim/islam info .. have a read of this:

http://amf.net.au/library/uploads/files ... Manual.pdf

i'm not wanting to argue with anyone .. i would you to see and know the truth .. but thats up to you ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Aussie your not grasping that several churches arose as word spread of 'Jesus life and his egg head return (Easter) as people talked to him after his death... (SpiritUallity) churches arose as a new religion was born ... and some probably wanted to say things that were not true. Jesus had told 'Peter the Rock' to be the captain for him ... (Via the batty channel / Holy Ghost ) as some will believe and some won't ... though all of the early Christians were mainly Jews and believe at the time that Jesus was a 'prophet' only... and could not understand his language as 'son of God' ... Parables (given he was saying things against judaism. As more and more churches formed ... Long story short .. Letters to the churches were wrote.. and churches formed a 'universal Church' in the name of Christianity, and voted for a Pope... THE TRUTH IS ACTUALLY DESCRIBE HISTORY of Christian churches coming together... as Catholic (had a monopoly on "Christanity' like it or not)

Kind of the same way 13 States formed the United States.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Dorn wrote:You're ducking the question, which relates to onto-theology and not to your private world of inner visions. It's fine if you don't care to answer it, but I find it a bit weird considering its relevance in relation to the thread.

Your not seeing batty :infinity: Religion... as it’s already prophesied to ‘Jesus’ ... all true Christian believers ... go :neer: Batty as they know ‘spiritually speaking’ that there save, their children are saved, their children’s children are saved, their child children’s, children’s, children are saved ... probably up to 8 generation are promised such ‘1,000 year reign’ (as 1 world unites under 1 Judge who judges the living and the dead)

Had you been aware of the basics of Protestantism, you'd know that any such question falls under the aegis of unconditional election, i.e., that salvation is entirely predestined and beyond any act performed in life. According to this outlook, our day-to-day actions are irrelevant from the vantage point of our ultimate fate--and our ultimate fate is entirely out of our hands.

Do you understand that Christianity unites as a universal church (Jew, Muslim and Christian come together... as ‘Jesus” is ‘physically present’ as a person. ) ??? I know it might be hard to visualize... but think ‘Batty’ :neer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:59 am

Gus Who wrote:Your not seeing batty :infinity: Religion... as it’s already prophesied to ‘Jesus’ ...
Correct. There's no room for New Ageism in my outlook. I'm just trying to see how far you diverge from any recognizable Christian path.

all true Christian believers ... go :neer: Batty as they know ‘spiritually speaking’ that there save, their children are saved, their children’s children are saved, their child children’s, children’s, children are saved ... probably up to 8 generation are promised such ‘1,000 year reign’ (as 1 world unites under 1 Judge who judges the living and the dead)
That'd be 33 generations, but let's put that aside since this is where your divergence becomes explicit. Salvation isn't inherited in Christianity, but attained through faith and works (Catholicism, Orthodoxy) or unconditionally and by faith alone (Protestantism).

Furthermore, millennialism is a heresy in both Catholicism and Orthodoxy (as chiliasm), and dismissed as folly by all Protestant denominations. That is where sects like the Branch Davidians (under David Koresh), Heaven's Gate (UFO kooks led to mass suicide in 1997), Lord's Resistance Army (under Africa's David Koresh, Joseph Kony), and the Jehovah's Witnesses (building a future for the 144,000 survivors of the Rapture) come into play. Now we're talking batty.

Do you understand that Christianity unites as a universal church (Jew, Muslim and Christian come together... as ‘Jesus” is ‘physically present’ as a person. ) ??? I know it might be hard to visualize... but think ‘Batty’ :neer:
That isn't Christianity at all. That is the Unification movement, the Moonies, which was created by the batshit Korean businessman Moon. It served a purpose as an anti-communist movement during the Cold War, but is now nothing more than a bizarre, Asian version of Scientology.

You have strayed rather far from your Catholic roots, I must say. More than anything, I assume it's indicative of the prolonged collapse of Christendom, as you and others are increasingly looking for ways to form an assemblage of gnosticism, mysticism, numerology, and various New Ageisms.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:00 am

Dorn batty religion is more spiritual. As you feel it, and can “pick up’ :dj: concepts like a United World as all religions recon with a king of kings. As it falls in with prophetic words and actions of this time period. It’s not like anyone can change “destiny” (even if it’s right or wrong) like when, 1’s time is up... as Jesus knew he was going to die and prayed to his Father... as ‘Trinity’ is this kind of batty talk ... (like it or not) as individuals become wise in such language.

... as I did not catogory -‘batty religion’ - into a ‘new ageism’ - as a modern day (batty) prophet ... as there are many people who ‘recieve’ Innsight as it was written long ago... (as I don’t like to quote scriptures- as I don’t consider myself an expert, but a student of such word) as ‘God poured out his spirit’ in this end time period. (Act 2: 17- whatever the number) and gave people visions and dreams... (batty stuff should be classified into 'Top Secrets' class... as personal opinions matter)

As it’s like getting puzzle pieces of the future ... why do you think people heere are trying to figure out thier dreams, as it relates to ... like the bat cave, and computer under Gotham city for :2cents:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
‘Heere at the Wall’

:geek: As a batty player, I’ll give you all day to figure out the “Time” you need to SEE :infinity:

My :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: ( :computer: batty lite!)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:10 pm

i have something for you:

Image ..

and ..

Image ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:55 pm

One could argue that the god in the old testament was temperamental in comparison to the new testament. Is it the same god or has that god evolved?
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:15 am

VenusInChains wrote:One could argue that the god in the old testament was temperamental in comparison to the new testament. Is it the same god or has that god evolved?

The Old Testament is how judaism perceives ‘God’ and the KNEW Testament is about the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

@ Aussie... yes, everyone knows that Christian are taught about ‘Trinity’ - and that is a core issue that separates such ‘religions bodies’ (churches) as any place of worship is meant to be a “Temple” ... as bodies. As Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet only, Judaism does not consider Jesus to be a prophet, the messiah, or the son of God.

So Obviously even true believers in Judaism would think that it would be ‘ blasphemy’ and in fact, Jesus died as he was trying to convert ‘Jews’ only... and not gentiles... as Muslims should be perceived.. and Jesus would say ... :creeping: as a Son of God (Don’t hate people just because there not knowledgeable, just play ball and try to show them how to play with the basket cases... so don’t be so dumb, unless you treat all not true christians in this same childish manner... and TRASH TALK!) :toothless:

Do you think Muslims and Christians get along in general public settings? As Muslims tend to argue with other Muslims... Christians do the same thing... I understand where your coming from.. like a Trump suporter and Ban Muslim countries from traveling ... but it’s just not right. No more than rounding up all the ‘usual suspects’ and shipping them off to Australia as criminal elements to a society at large.

As Batty Christianity tries to take all Christians as the same followers to play ball with universal rules... as God is the same to those that play ball. (Spiritually speaking) so yeah :excited: ALLAH can be used in away 3 point shooting contest! HOUSTON! Do you copy?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:19 am

VenusInChains wrote:One could argue that the god in the old testament was temperamental in comparison to the new testament. Is it the same god or has that god evolved?
Transformed, rather. The Hebrew god of the Old Testament is a vengeful, jealous, angry god. But he is simultaneously a personal god who will grant favors in exchange for absolute obedience. Esoterically speaking, the transformation begins as this "heavenly father" descends as a mere mortal, and tests his own laws on himself, showing that the law is deeply flawed and does not involve a truthful and righteous path. Parting from the Old Covenant (under the Father and Mosaic Law), Jesus introduces a New Covenant (under the Son and the Spirit of faith). Following his death, resurrection and disappearance, what remains of Jesus is the community of believers, the Holy Ghost. "Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian" (Galatians 3:25). This "spiritual communism" and divine uncertainty, where God is noted through his absence (Deus absconditus), is what separates Christianity from the other religions.

Furthermore, the key to understanding Christianity is not only to recognize Jesus as the tragic culmination of the Old Covenant (Romans 10:4), but to embrace love as the only remaining commandment (Romans 13:8) and to ultimately reject the Old Testament, "for all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse" (Galatians 3:10).
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:00 am

Dorn wrote: Esoterically speaking, the transformation begins as this "heavenly father" descends as a mere mortal, and tests his own laws on himself, showing that the law is deeply flawed and does not involve a truthful and righteous path. Parting from the Old Covenant (under the Father and Mosaic Law), Jesus introduces a New Covenant (under the Son and the Spirit of faith). Following his death, resurrection and disappearance, what remains of Jesus is the community of believers, the Holy Ghost. "Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian" (Galatians 3:25). This "spiritual communism" and divine uncertainty, where God is noted through his absence (Deus absconditus), is what separates Christianity from the other religions.

Furthermore, the key to understanding Christianity is not only to recognize Jesus as the tragic culmination of the Old Covenant (Romans 10:4), but to embrace love as the only remaining commandment (Romans 13:8) and to ultimately reject the Old Testament, "for all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse" (Galatians 3:10).

:dj: Might try the 10-4 code on a CB for the BC people to tune in.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs