Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Learning to be psychic.

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Learning to be psychic.

Postby The Eagle » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Batty your 'prophecy' is the equivalent of someone picking up a Chinese telephone directory and then prophesising someone name chin will receive a telephone call -

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)
1 earthquake today
24 earthquakes in the past 7 days
100 earthquakes in the past month
3,001 earthquakes in the past year

The largest earthquake in Oklahoma, United States:

today: 3.1 in Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
this week: 3.7 in Pawnee, Oklahoma, United States
this month: 3.9 in Luther, Oklahoma, United States
this year: 5.1 in Fairview, Oklahoma,
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm

update:

2 earthquakes today
98 earthquakes in the past month
2,994 earthquakes in the past year

today: 3.5 in Caldwell, Kansas, United States
this year: 5.1 in Fairview, Oklahoma, United States

about 14 hours ago 3.5 magnitude, 5 km depth
Caldwell, Kansas, United States
about 20 hours ago 3.1 magnitude, 4 km depth
Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
2 days ago 3.3 magnitude, 3 km depth
Perry, Oklahoma, United States
2 days ago 2.5 magnitude, 6 km depth
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
2 days ago 3.4 magnitude, 6 km depth
Medford, Oklahoma, United States
2 days ago 2.6 magnitude, 6 km depth
Hennessey, Oklahoma, United States
3 days ago 3.7 magnitude, 5 km depth
Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
3 days ago 3.7 magnitude, 5 km depth
Pawnee, Oklahoma, United States
3 days ago 2.6 magnitude, 4 km depth
Medford, Oklahoma, United States
4 days ago 2.7 magnitude, 4 km depth
Medford, Oklahoma,
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:12 pm

2 earthquakes today
98 earthquakes in the past month
2,994 earthquakes in the past year

today: 3.5 in Caldwell, Kansas, United States
this year: 5.1 in Fairview, Oklahoma, United States

WRONG!
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:25 am

:lol:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:43 am

Okie, I have batty cents set at super sense-eve-tive mood ...
Give it time ... 4 me to be WRITE!2

Given that a mega quake soon follows... and the numbers being posted are a little ... NOT THERE... (Given that last year they had about 5,800 earthquakes... this year they posted a little over 800...

Last year they had reported over 900 - 3.0 or greater magnitude ... this year to date is about 220

Who do you thing is telling the truth here (The "Spiritual realm" or the "Scientific Community" )

:geek: as Wii all know you can't kick this ball

Honestly can you tell me anyone else in the world that does not have a hand in this bomb going off (as these are man made EQ) and is reporting them ... I mean to authorities like the FBI .. and then sued the U.S. Government on June 3 ... to try to draw attention and stop them from bombing America?

You can join the suit, and try to stop this insanity by registering with the San Jose Earthquake Federal Court in California in case # cv-16-09332 NC ... Titled 'Who vs U.S. Gov.' as they'll send me a email (i800guswho@gmail.com) telling me Who is 4 me :toothless: and Who opposes me :dusto: and sides with this continuous underground bombing campaign ...
Last edited by Gus Who on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:07 am

So lets get this straight, you are now waiting for a big earthquake - that we know is coming without psychic powers, but when it happens, it will show you have psychic powers - even though your psychic prediction has already proven to be wrong........

That is just idiotic batty - just stop the charade.

You should probably get a new area of predicting things - earthquakes in Oklahoma are so common that it's redundant as a way of claiming you are psychic. A cynical person may suggest that's why you are doing it of course......

Even if the numbers are lower that I quoted (it is just earthquakes over 1.5 that is listed) - saying there were a lot more only damages your claim of psychic powers. You are saying they were more frequent so more likely to right when you claim a prediction......

Either way you were wrong batty, trying to make things fit. Why change the timescale, if you change the magnitude too, and the area I'm sure you can claim you were right. It stinks of course and shows you to be fake - but integrity isn't your game here is it.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:56 am

Just to get this straight... I am saying this is buzzing in the spiritual realm... Like wind ... That everyone is being lied too ... that as a Prophectic dreamer ... I am duty bound to put up a 'warning' (Prediction) claiming to be in tune (looney tune for people like you who don't get it) and that Science can help us predict these kinds of earthquakes (as they can be regulated to safe zones) ... and that this falls within a reasonable person standard (given the prediction) when it hits any time this month (as ramifications could cause trouble for those "true psychic" ... as they would get caught silly)

Honestly ... Do you really understand the concept of this thread if you were a true blue "Psychic"? 8-)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 am

Gus Who wrote:Just to get this straight... I am saying this is buzzing in the spiritual realm... Like wind ... That everyone is being lied too ... that as a Prophectic dreamer ... I am duty bound to put up a 'warning' (Prediction) claiming to be in tune (looney tune for people like you who don't get it) and that Science can help us predict these kinds of earthquakes (as they can be regulated to safe zones) ... and that this falls within a reasonable person standard (given the prediction) when it hits any time this month (as ramifications could cause trouble for those "true psychic" ... as they would get caught silly)

Honestly ... Do you really understand the concept of this thread if you were a true blue "Psychic"? 8-)

But....... Your prediction was WRONG batty. Thus proving your "prophetic dreams" are NOT prophetic.

Learning to be psychic, first you should find someone who is actually psychic. Once we find a person like that (clearly not you) - then we can find out how it works. No one has been found to be psychic - all those that have been tested fail - like you did with your prediction. The detail is important to prove it's psychic and not coincidence, your detail was wrong.

You are the one lying to people making false claims. It's now been proven you were wrong but you are still insisting you are right.....

"Duty bound" - again this is just your own issue of being self-important. There is no duty involved, because what you are saying isn't true....
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 am

The Eagle wrote:
But....... Your prediction was WRONG batty. Thus proving your "prophetic dreams" are NOT prophetic.

Learning to be psychic, first you should find someone who is actually psychic. Once we find a person like that (clearly not you) - then we can find out how it works.

You are lying to people making false claims. It's now been proven.

"Duty bound" - again this is just your own issue of being self-important. There is no duty involved.

That is not true... as I have already shown ability... as there is different forms of psychic communication ... Prophectic dreams are just one way... (As this is not science, but falls into a 3rd ° (degree) in which should be considered an art form...

... as you have quoted Jesus recently ... Jesus said in his Father's house there are many rooms... Your just not in the same space as how this kind of thing works... as I would / (and others that are with me on this) be in the 'write room' when this earthquake hits in these couple days that I spoke of... HERE

As in this kind of form (spiritual) it should be considered 'on or off' to what kind of room were talking about.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:09 am

Gus Who wrote:
Batman wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:I wish someone who was genuinely psychic would help us out.........and post here......... :D

It would still be a perspective of a spiritual view... as many seek insight, but it's up to the source to let those in on the view :infinity:

Okie... A follow up... I am predicting a earthquake of 5 or greater to :worry: rattle the Oklahoma area in the next couple days...

I'll just quote this - you said next couple of days. Now you are changing it to "these couple of days".

You talk of rooms, I'll tell you what room you need if you want to claim to be psychic - and that's wiggle room, to make sure when a Prediction proves to be false, you can create an explanation of how you were still right...... Like your attempting now.

You haven't shown ability - When tested you've failed.

Your mistake was making it detailed with dates, magnitude, and area. - these things can be tested to be true or not you see. That way you don't have to squirm when wrong and invent a way of still being right.

Picking earthquakes in Oklahoma wasn't exactly smart either, although it pretty much has an earthquake everyday. Yeah it's more likely that a prediction will come true, but it's more likely to be a coincidence, which ruins the claim. But then to be wrong about it - really exposes the false claim of psychic ability.

If you are going to try and con people please put a bit more effort in.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Again... Do you understand the title of this thread?
Do you really think that a couple days off in calling a 5.0 or greater in Oklahoma area is going to really matter ... when it hits... as I called the last one within 2 days on Feb 11 ... and said it was going to hit Fairview... (as I stated I was doing research and using data from the U.S. Geological Survey ... as there were a lot of earthquakes being reported ... and you stated that that was not coming from the 'Spiritual realm' ... but from science and logic ..)

Well now the data from the U.S. Geological Survey is not being published correctly, so it makes it a lot harder to get good info ... as anyone can see, that the U.S. Is not publishing the Oklahoma Earthquakes like it does in other states like Califorinia and Alaska here...

Jun 12 at 5:08 pm
Magnitude 0.8 - 10km NW of The Geysers, California
Jun 12 at 5:08 pm
Magnitude 1.6 - 9km NE of Borrego Springs, California
Jun 12 at 4:45 pm
Magnitude 0.7 - 16km WNW of North Nenana, Alaska
Jun 12 at 4:43 pm
Magnitude 0.6 - 22km ESE of Anza, CA
Jun 12 at 4:39 pm
Magnitude 1.0 - 14km NE of Cantwell, Alaska
Jun 12 at 4:28 pm
Magnitude 1.7 - 16km NW of West Bishop, California
Jun 12 at 4:16 pm
Magnitude 0.4 - 23km SSW of La Quinta, CA

... so it makes it a little harder... to get the truth out actually (as these are bombs and there saying that only a couple are going off in a day ...) due to FAULTy info
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:59 pm

I was under the impression that a mega quake was far more likely after an extended period of tectonic inactivity. Regular quakes and tremors take the pressure off, so to speak which greatly reduces the chance of a
high magnitude shift.
Why didn't your alleged psychic powers predict the devastating massacre in Orlando, Florida? Something that terrible must have a clairvoyant resonance, surely?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Caesar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 am

My right big toe told my Hilary will win. Now that's some real psychic powers, I tell you.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 am

Tal wrote:I was under the impression that a mega quake was far more likely after an extended period of tectonic inactivity. Regular quakes and tremors take the pressure off, so to speak which greatly reduces the chance of a
high magnitude shift.
Why didn't your alleged psychic powers predict the devastating massacre in Orlando, Florida? Something that terrible must have a clairvoyant resonance, surely?

Naturally yes but these quakes are man-made so the general rules need not apply.

Perhaps batty did predict the shooting, it's all in the code...... when he said earthquake he meant shooting, when he said Oklahoma he meant Orlando, Florida, when he said force 5 he meant 50+ people killed. Not sure about the timing but I'm sure we can change the detail to make it fit........

Or he could have just been WRONG!

(STILL NO MEGA QUAKE)
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 am

The Eagle wrote:
Tal wrote:I was under the impression that a mega quake was far more likely after an extended period of tectonic inactivity. Regular quakes and tremors take the pressure off, so to speak which greatly reduces the chance of a
high magnitude shift.

Naturally yes but these quakes are man-made so the general rules need not apply.

Perhaps batty did predict the shooting, it's all in the code...... when he said earthquake he meant shooting, when he said Oklahoma he meant Orlando, Florida, when he said force 5 he meant 50+ people killed. Not sure about the timing but I'm sure we can change the detail to make it fit........

Or he could have just been WRONG!

(STILL NO MEGA QUAKE)

Could be? He is wrong. Batty Who's inability to admit it makes it just very entertaining to see him twist his own words to fit his new... prophetic vision.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:28 pm

... Well with these kind of quakes (FRACKING) waist water causes them... and the dormant fault lines that cause such a mega quake are very deep... so the deeper the epicenter the bigger chance of a mega quake ...

now they have pumped Tons of fluid over the years... The numbers kept climbing in all department... until that is the start of this year... when a string of 4.0 or higher started out the year... (I look back at my records in late February / early March ... and discovered "Fishy" numbers ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:22 am

If the cause of the quakes is fracking, then, yes a high magnitude quake is feasible. But you're just stating the bleeding obvious, really. Fracking creates serious environmental and geological problems. That's generally accepted now despite mining companies expensive denials.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 am

Well according to 'Scientific data' (FRACKING) the numbers would show that not to be true as they are WAY DOWN!! ... as I been keeping track since I determined and decoded a prophetic dream... (OKLAHOMA CODE) and had predicted at the end of December of 2015 that this quake was coming ... I had researched and recorded EQ # as too aid in this subject matter...

:harhar: ...... Fault line ..... (Earthquake numbers) ... as numbers were increasing ... as all charts clearly show that the earthquakes were increasing that is until... well I have not yet determined when 'they' (Corrupt government) went back and downgraded the 4.0 or greater of 2015 ... and set this course of action...

I do know that I reported to the FBI by mail in several states and Washington D.C. too investigate these "fishy numbers" back in April 19, May 3, and May 11... and Filed a (Pre- ) Class Action Suit, claiming to be a prophetic dreamer and warning of this mega quake ... as the U.S. Gov. Is the defendant and is going to be held to account here...

Case # cv-16-02993 NC Who vs U.S. Government - June 3, 2016 (5 pages) in San Jose (Earthquake County) Calif.

Given that more people would join the suit if they were informed... as I have posted major events to strike the U.S. over the last couple years... (Joplin, Sandyhook school shooting, deflate gate lol, and have stated 911 was on the record as twisted I beam in my divorce case back in 1997 as I started fighting this corrupt government ...)

As there are good and bad people in government ... now with these kind of quakes / bombs, they tend to have a pre-quake of a smaller magnitude ... as I may be able to ping off of that data to give me a more accurate info to the Mega Quake... given insight :infinity: from ... (To be determined - write! )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:26 am

Gus Who wrote:I do know that I reported to the FBI by mail in several states and Washington D.C. too investigate these "fishy numbers" back in April 19, May 3, and May 11... and Filed a (Pre- ) Class Action Suit, claiming to be a prophetic dreamer and warning of this mega quake ... as the U.S. Gov. Is the defendant and is going to be held to account here...
)

Moronic.

By that reasoning someone should file a law suit against god for all the earthquake damage not caused by fracking, not just earthquakes either but volcanoes, tsunami's, hurricanes etc. They are an "act of god" legally speaking......

You remind me of the guy who after getting struck by lightening 3 or 4 times sued the catholic church as the church 'claimed to be gods representative on earth ' ...... He was an idiot too.

I wonder if you have actually convinced anybody that you have psychic abilities - failing predictions won't help you, so you should probably dial the claims down a bit - it might help you look a little bit less desperate for attention too.
Last edited by The Eagle on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:51 am

Predicting a mass shooting in the US is like predicting that trains will run tomorrow. If you had stated the precise location (ie a primary school in Sandy Hook), the number of victims & a general description of the perpetrator, you could claim psychic cred. As for "predicting" 9/11, you can join the ranks of all those people who made the same claim. I always find it amusing that "psychics" tell the world about their miracle predictions AFTER the fact. Or convolute their original claims to fit the actual events.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:10 am

Technically one would lose the case if you filed against "God" on earthquakes or any other event... as anyone learning to be psychic hear would have to realize ramifications of perceiving future / past ... As if you knew the exact time in events ... you would have responsibility to try to prevent such ... or in this case (lawsuit) point out the Fault Line ... as I became aware ... that a mega quake was coming (posted a prediction) ... I then became aware that the numbers were being altered (reported it to the FBI to investigate in April and May) ... and Filed a suit (June 3) claiming to have some knowledge of a "FRACKING" bomb going off... soon ... and that I reported it to the FBI ... as I asked for the Federal Court ... to do it's job and notify the FBI in the Washington, D.C. / Oklahoma area of this "FRACKING BOMB" as I intend to hold them liable ... as a scale has been created ...

NOW ... Given that your put in a position of knowledge... a life experience as Wii child (6-10 years old) taught me how to play ball and know the correct answers... as my mother was a Teacher... and had all the correct answers written down in the answer book... as she taught 2nd / 3rd grade ... and in 1st grade, i... helped her grade papers at night... so when 3rd grade came around ... it was a slam dunk ... as to playing ball ... I excelled

:whistling: ... now if you looked at my Sandy Hook 'Shotgun' dream you would of seen I posted it as it was happening ... as I was yelling Gun .. Gun .. GUN... to the cops ... at the end of the dream I called 'Shotgun' ... and as too 911 ... as I called it, ''TWISTED i-BEAM" which is a major part of my Divorce case back in 1997... that got me into this ... :creeping:

WELL LETS JUST SAY ... I RECIEVED an "A-" ... in 3rd grade school ... on my permanent record ...
Okie dokey ... I was not very book smart, but street smart is the reality Wii kind of live in hear :dj:
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:06 am

One thing is clear - you're not smart enough to pull off claiming you have psychic abilities - the whole being wrong thing ruins it.....
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:33 pm

The Eagle wrote:One thing is clear - you're not smart enough to pull off claiming you have psychic abilities - the whole being wrong thing ruins it.....

You know... You and others, myself included, have told him that numerous times. He just ignores it and just twists his words to weasel himself out of it.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:06 am

Yes there is always going to be ... Non-believers -

Don't you guys consider some of the important facts here...
I predicted this last year... to hit about this time period...
Earthquakes are fairly new to Oklahoma Area...
The people there have no idea what a mega quake well do...
Last year this area became the number 1 earthquake zone, surpassing California ... and now it is reporting less than 100 a month...
The U.S. Government has downgraded quite a number of earthquakes ... as this is about 'cheap oil'

... and you want people with psychic abilities to tune into the exact moment - this major disaster strikes

Don't you think I would rather play the lottery and not have to deal with you non believers or the U.S. Government in this subject matter. Because when this quake does hit... it must be taken as a Bomb went off... and the Fault line runs though non-believers here, and all the way up and into the U.S. Government - (for not looking at facts) ...

... as I have a right to alter/ edit what I am predicting to happen, or is happening ... (As I can only be wrong if it does not strike ... to what a reasonable person who see that I've tried to post this 'MEGA QUAKE WARNING' ahead of this 'TIME PERIOD' to such non-believers
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caesar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 am

So we are "non-believers" by your definition because you are wrong?
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Batty - you just said you can't be wrong because when you are, you have the right to change it......

He'll anyone can be psychic if those are the rules.

I predict no mega quake - when it hits, I'll change what I said and it will prove my psychic powers.....

Come on Batty even you has to see what you are saying us ridiculous.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:12 pm

... what part can't you guys not understand... as a psychic is predicting something and it happening as in the moment!

As far as I know ... Summer time is still in about 20 hrs ... so how can I be wrong if over six months ago I predicted a quake to hit at this time period?
Last edited by Gus Who on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Gus Who wrote:... what part can't you guys not understand... as psychic is predicting something and it happening!

As far as I know ... Summer time is still in about 20 hrs ... so how can I be wrong if over six months ago I predicted a quake to hit at this time period?

Well a week ago you predicted a mega quake in the following two days and it didn't happen.....

So how much wiggle room do you need to make it fit? A day? Two days? A week? A month? A year? When you give specifics you are wrong and picked something that we know will happen at some point without being psychic.

It's just a wonder why you keep this up..... I say that but we know the answer.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Actually I am predicting a pre-quake before the mega quake (like 5.5 to 6.4) as the NBA finals was a marker, and Cleveland is on its way home ... when the Rock and roll happens...

... but to me it's all the same bomb ... as we're talking about FRACKING! (as I've stated with these kinds of quakes ... I've noticed pre-quakes, that is before they really started fudging the numbers... Now I have to rely on the public to report movement... as building should not be moving over 100 miles at magnitudes being recorded.

So it's like those that get it... we're in the moment in which we see it happening ... Before it really happens ... (As these quakes get bigger the more waste water the oil companies pump in ...) only when major destruction / loss of lives happen well people really join the class action ... and see you guys as non-believers to the real truth that is happening

As one should have a little experience with earthquakes to know the difference between 3, 4 and 5 magnitude or here 'the actual depth of some of these earthquakes... (As that is not being reported, and it would help in predicting... )

... so as soon as I get better info ... I find it hard to focus in :infinity: (as faulty info is the main reasons why I have to edit / shift ... / alter... here (given subject matter)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 am

Oh Batty, you big silly. A few days ago you had precise dates in your sig...8th - 18th I believe and you've removed them because...? I still don't understand why your psychic powers predicted the Sandy Hook massacre but not the Orlando one, which has an even greater casualty rate.
As for the "pre-quake" haven't there been several of those already?
I agree with you regarding the geological and environmental impacts of fracking. I also believe that the potential for a big arsed earthquake exists. What I'm having trouble with is your claim of predicting this event. I imagine several geologists and other scientists have made similar, albeit better informed, predictions.
I'd be more likely to give you some credibility if you provided a location, time, date and magnitude.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Caesar » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:47 am

It's story time, Batty.

In 1844, a preacher in upstate New York added up some dates in the bible and predicted Jesus' return. His followers gave away all their possessions and showed up in a field. Guess who didn't show. So the preacher said that he miscalculated, and they went right back the next month but with more followers. Every time he was irrefutably proved wrong, it redoubled everyone's belief.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:25 am

WAT part of Watch ... do you non believers not get here... 2c ...WAT

As in most legal argument (Here) A psychic / seer has to build ... Gus WHO/WAT ...... Fault ... Line ...
... as these are all bombs going off
So if you really want to "GET technical" ...
All these FRACKING earthquakes R ... part of the mega quake...
as all these cause shifts ... and must be seen as signs (red flags/ red lights)
(Goes to having batty cents = one sense / symbol is a "C" letter with a "eye" going through it ... from č to ¢ (otherwise known as "Indian cents" in ARITHMETIC ... as He puts in his nickel)
NOW ... These are the last reported (disputed numbers) 7 earthquakes ...

Jun 20 at 3:50 am, Magnitude 3.7 - 29km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma most likely another 4.0 +

Jun 19 at 11:31 am! Magnitude 3.2 - 7km NW of Blackwell, Oklahoma

Jun 18 at 8:34 pm, Magnitude 3.2 - 20km W of Helena, Oklahoma

Jun 18 at 4:33 pm, Magnitude 3.2 - 8km NNE of Harrah, Oklahoma

Jun 18 at 11:05 am, Magnitude 2.8 - 13km S of Langston, Oklahoma

Jun 17 at 12:09 am, Magnitude 2.7 - 7km ENE of Edmond, Oklahoma

Jun 16 at 10:06 am, Magnitude 2.5 - 25km E of Cherokee, Oklahoma

AS I AM CLAIMING THESE R major parts that non believers can't see because of there lack of belief and faith ... coming from the "I" ...
... so just because you guys can't see it yet, does not mean it's not happening as Wii play this subject matter :computer:

"Battle ship type life game... O_T
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:46 am

Tal wrote:Oh Batty, you big silly. A few days ago you had precise dates in your sig...8th - 18th I believe and you've removed them because...? I still don't understand why your psychic powers predicted the Sandy Hook massacre but not the Orlando one, which has an even greater casualty rate.
As for the "pre-quake" haven't there been several of those already?
I agree with you regarding the geological and environmental impacts of fracking. I also believe that the potential for a big arsed earthquake exists. What I'm having trouble with is your claim of predicting this event. I imagine several geologists and other scientists have made similar, albeit better informed, predictions.
I'd be more likely to give you some credibility if you provided a location, time, date and magnitude.

.... and as you've must of seen the edit... as time is always changing, and more info is coming in...
I take certain things have to do with 'spiritual energy' or focus (praying) to... events... as in the spiritual realm time is but a 'blink of on eye' ... as if a soul can 'Go beyond' ... to the "Library of TIME" and C (see Gus WAT) ... everything ... or anything... (as this realm is non tangible, and can only be seen with a kind of batty light that is called a "belief")

As this Subject Matter ( psychic abilitis :infinity: ) is a 'building in progress' ... as I was a general contractor who designed and built my own house ... and while building it made changes along the way... as necessary... So as I been watching and recording info over these 6 months... I had G..used several times about 'big quakes' including a Feb. 21 ... with a pre quake that hit on Feb. 13 ... only to change as I was using the (USGS) Numbers, that I soon was lead to see as ... fishy... as maybe it was a mistake on there part ... but after investigating and recording ... I reported to the FBI in April and May to investigate these postings, as they are propaganda numbers ... so no one can really track such a 'Bomb(s)' going off...

... as this is now a crime in progress type ... and It is Who vs. U.S. gov. ... as this EQ will most likely Kill people into the thousands...

... as Orlando (yes, it did not register with me) and Sandy Hook (hours ahead registered as a school shooting with me) ... as I take energy and timing ... (As I've been focusing on big pictures) ... Re: June 8-18 was using NBA finals as a marker and a team going home... to 'ROCK AND ROLL' news (as via a dream)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:00 am

Caesar wrote:It's story time, Batty.

In 1844, a preacher in upstate New York added up some dates in the bible and predicted Jesus' return. His followers gave away all their possessions and showed up in a field. Guess who didn't show. So the preacher said that he miscalculated, and they went right back the next month but with more followers. Every time he was irrefutably proved wrong, it redoubled everyone's belief.

I've heard the story...
I claim the ability to C ... and do have some knowledge (insight)... as 666 comes into play... with the return of Christ... as one has to be able to decode some of the "Bible" ... as codes are sometimes 'Time cents-i-tev' 2 me and put Guess Who in the spot light.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:14 am

Complete cop out batty. You have been proven wrong, not just a case of non-believers, actually proven wrong.

As always when shown up you retreat into your mindless babble and not address the fact you gave been proven wrong - further than that you still claim you were right!

It's just ridiculous.

So ask yourself, were you right or were you wrong about your prediction at the top of the page?

There is a right and wrong answer here - so answer it with integrity - YOU WERE WRONG.

Stop weaselling.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:31 pm

The Eagle wrote:Complete cop out batty. You have been proven wrong, not just a case of non-believers, actually proven wrong.

As always when shown up you retreat into your mindless babble and not address the fact you gave been proven wrong - further than that you still claim you were right!

It's just ridiculous.

So ask yourself, were you right or were you wrong about your prediction at the top of the page?

There is a right and wrong answer here - so answer it with integrity - YOU WERE WRONG.

Stop weaselling.

Well I can go back to when I first predicted it last December ... and said "This time period" (though I did say before summer) but since that time, I've received prophetic dreams in which I have deducted that this Rock and Roll ... Hops, skips and jumps past the NBA finals and before the ticker tape Parade (that is the latest info I have)

So how can I be wrong if I am correcting it... as it leads me too ... This point being...
Hope your not going to use this kind of ignorance in a court of law after the fact?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:44 am

Cop out.

If you weren't wrong then you wouldn't need to correct it.......

Logic isn't your strong point I know.

I take it you "received" your update prophetic dream shortly after you were wrong......

It's just ridiculous.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:15 pm

No... The updated prophetic dream was in early May... It had to do with a championship team... and the (spiritual) energy around ... as I could feel many individual moods ... (I connected it to the NBA ... as a Bay Area fan... I had thought it was around the Warriors... ).. it's kind of like putting a puzzle together.

That is why it is very important to get correct information... so when the government post FAULTY... numbers ... Well, these things happen.

Logic would go to seeing this quake coming and not being so ignorant to those that have some insight ... as lives and property are in the balance ...
... would it not make sense to at least post a warning... given that I've been correct in the past before with predicting earthquakes, and given that people are going to die... downplaying this situation (given that these are bombs going off, and could be prevented or reduced ... even save lives, if they are made aware of these fact that the U.S. has downgraded earthquake numbers ...

Remember this should be going down as a "Bomb" and not an Earthquake... and everyone who takes a 'non-belief' stance is like watching Jews going into a Nazi/ U.S. holocaust ... (So at least I started a class action lawsuit ...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:40 pm

So... You received your update prophetic dream early May - but then still predicted a mega quake in the next two days at the top of this thread?

You sure you just weren't wrong and clutching at anything desperately to hold onto to still be right?

That's the way it's coming across.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:28 pm

I take them as what they are ... here, I saw it as a big piece in which Ive deducted to come down to "this time frame" ... as coming home ... to the parade (as a

So why don't Wii just WATch for it, as this is how psychic / prophetic dreams play out...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 am

Yes, this is the prophetic dream and for those that want to learn how to be Psychic ... red
(As in .... http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2016/05/ ... og-in.html .... Read in as in Hear
As the 7:37 plain passes and ... Gus WAT comes in
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 am

Hear to Here http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2016/06/ ... -here.html

This is a phase that if your learning to looney tune in ...

As if any psychic would have to weigh Gus WAT insight ... and try to cop in... Ok... don't you think a psychic could be liable if he/she knew the day and hour to this type of disaster (as a time period hear is considered a zone ... Like two weeks / 2 weak to go... :creeping: )
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Right so now the numbers are lying, a conspiracy that scientists are hiding the mega quakes from the numbers perhaps? - you just can't be wrong.........?

Looking at it, you can't know specifics like date, time location, but you can see a big earthquake coming............ Which anyone can see by looking at the data. Result being your "psychic powers" are completely useless.............

The problem you have is you want people to acknowledge a big earthquake is coming - but everyone already does without your claim, so really this exercise is moot and is about you pretending to be something you are not.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:18 am

The Eagle wrote:Right so now the numbers are lying, a conspiracy that scientists are hiding the mega quakes from the numbers perhaps? - you just can't be wrong.........?

Looking at it, you can't know specifics like date, time location, but you can see a big earthquake coming............ Which anyone can see by looking at the data. Result being your "psychic powers" are completely useless.............

The problem you have is you want people to acknowledge a big earthquake is coming - but everyone already does without your claim, so really this exercise is moot and is about you pretending to be something you are not.

... Due time well tell... as a yellow jacket dream told me that she was about to sting... So watch for her....

... as I saw this news yesterday ...
Central USA preparing for mega earthquake that could kill tens of thousands of people

AMERICA is bracing itself for a massive earthquake in the centre of the country that could kill and injure tens of thousands of people.

By JON AUSTIN
11:36, Fri, Jun 24, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:13, Fri, Jun 24, 2016
... but of coarse this news is in a wrong location (farther east), so people are being deceived by U.S. earthquake numbers and the media ... and are not aware of her lies as being Faulty ... (If people were informed correctly more lives would be saved... but of coarse, the corrupt government and oil companies would be seen as beeing faulty!)

... as no one is really pointing out 'Oklahoma code' as a location to the next big one... but like the weather, earthquakes could be tracked (if one uses good info... and looks for it)

... with psychic abilities... with enough good info... one can receive a day and hour to such a mega quakes / bomb going off ... as it can be seen... Physically and Spiritually like a yellow jacket about to sting or bite as they gets stirred up... and Protect their own nest / ok- :whistling: homa ...

... So hear is her last 3 numbers being BROADcast ...
Jun 25 at 5:30 am, Magnitude 3.7 - 18km ENE of Mooreland, Oklahoma
Jun 25 at 4:39 am, Magnitude 2.5 - 26km WSW of Perry, Oklahoma
Jun 24 at 11:34 pm, Magnitude 3.3 - 27km WSW of Perry, Oklahoma

... as she is about to sting / bite... (given that a dramatic change of numbers has happen in the last couple months... no.. 4.0 or greater have been recorded ... in which recent history showed at least one a month ... )
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 am

Batty there generally is an earthquake in Oklahoma everyday. You are not bringing any new information - the scientists have already said what you are predicting - before you have.

When you say detail further than the scientists to prove your prophetic abilities - it's been wrong.

Just stop it.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:21 pm

... well there has been another one ... Jun 25 at 1:03 pm, Magnitude 3.1 - 8km SSE of Caldwell, Kansas

... but the fact is that numbers don't lie... so with these kinds of earthquakes you can't have this kind of drop in the numbers without them being falsified! People who follow earthquakes should be able to see this fact... but as someone that has been warned through the Holy Spirit / psychically ... I might be able to warn some believers in that area that a mega quake is coming soon, and to be aware of 'not being caught off guard from such a quake... as they should have common sense to move out of harms way (away from falling debris/ have emergency response plans)

... as there is only a handful of quakes at the most being reported daily... Not like several months ago...
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Batman wrote:... well there has been another one ... Jun 25 at 1:03 pm, Magnitude 3.1 - 8km SSE of Caldwell, Kansas

... but the fact is that numbers don't lie... so with these kinds of earthquakes you can't have this kind of drop in the numbers without them being falsified! People who follow earthquakes should be able to see this fact... but as someone that has been warned through the Holy Spirit / psychically ... I might be able to warn some believers in that area that a mega quake is coming soon, and to be aware of 'not being caught off guard from such a quake... as they should have common sense to move out of harms way (away from falling debris/ have emergency response plans)

... as there is only a handful of quakes at the most being reported daily... Not like several months ago...

So your stance is the numbers don't lie when they back up what you are saying but when they don't they do?

It's just so ridiculous - no one is going to (should) believe you.

If you are going to fabricate being a psychic you need to be smarter.

Again you are not saying anything that scientists (without "the holy spirit") haven't already said......

You are offering NOTHING.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:13 pm

... I've been saying there numbers do lie... as I've recorded way more 4.0 or greater over the past 2 years ... and am claiming far more earthquakes are happening and not being posted by the United States government agency that is tasked to do this public works job, to help prevent and determine earthquakes size and strength for the public good...

I am very confident I could convince reasonable people in a court or in the public, that I am a prophetic dreamer (pick up the batty channel) ... as I predicted a mega quake to hit Oklahoma area ... Before (summer) .. but edit it to this time period... Due to discovering that the U.S. Gov is a fault ... due to "corruption" and disbelief in which I claimed and reported that there were over a dozen 4.0 or greater earthquakes recorded that were downgraded last year and this year to mislead the public into this faults security at this time... That any responsible party that is sworn to take an oath to protect all these innocent people who are about to be bombed by way of FRACKING in due time... and look at my FBI dream post ...

http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2016/05/ ... dream.html
(These documents I will be able to used as evidence... showing quite a earthquake numbers being altered... ) ?.. as they really can't change the magnitude 3.0 - 907 number (3.0 or greater recorded for last year) or over 5,800 earthquakes that were posted in that area last year... so why don't you look at the numbers and use some of that 'logic' to determine if my batty numbers are right (as I say there is a lot of these numbers that you don't hear or see, but their there...)
... so far this year, the U.S.G.S. has less than 900 reported earthquakes to date for that area... and the last 4.0 or greater was in Apirl (look at history of 4.0 or greater) ... As they just don't stop, when this year started off with at least 6 in two weeks...
According to the current numbers, it would be very unlikely to see 3.7 ... and more like 2.0 or under
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Tal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Good grief, Batty. Are you STILL trying to make this viable. :lol:
Give it up son. You've convinced no one.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Convince? Unfortunately MANY People die because they don't believe... as many people trust USGS propaganda numbers... as they take the non-believer way... to the broad and wide gate that leads to this FRACKING Destruction!

Of coarse anyone who takes a honest and reasonable look at the numbers (especially documented / reported 4.0 or greater) would see ... and take the bright way ... and see WHO, is telling the truth.

So why would they downgrade so many 4.0 or greater from last years numbers... as these earthquakes that I speak of were posted as December 22, 2015 of being 4.0 or greater ... and records show them being downgraded some time soon after... or even so many reported 4.0 this year... as articles have been reported of 4.0 quakes only to be downgraded soon after...

Obviously you must believe only these 4 earthquakes hit the area in the last 24 hrs ...
2.6 8km SSW of Cheney, Kansas 2016-06-25 23:14:55 UTC4.0 km
3.1 8km SSE of Caldwell, Kansas 2016-06-25 18:03:22 UTC4.2 km
3.7 18km ENE of Mooreland, Oklahoma 2016-06-25 10:30:36 UTC7.3 km
2.5 26km WSW of Perry, Oklahoma 2016-06-25 09:39:43 UTC1.3 km
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs