Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Learning to be psychic.

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Learning to be psychic.

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 am

I'm giving you huge kudos, Eagle. Fucked if I know how the hell you decipher Batty's posts.
How's the bebe?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:56 am

YES.. eagle type up above, get frustrated and get cursed in this ...

One has to Be like an owl, and see into the dark and talk WHO's who or WAT ... it's not for non-believers who wait until after disaster strikes ... to pick up any Gus WAT to see Who

... as perceiving is the :whistling: ... C - note to take in, and not Convincing ...

... as the Holy Ghost is ... Spirit

Sorry Charlie Brown and his peanut gallery here that follow the eagle ... Tai-l Bird up... ^

:geek: please use FRACKING or Frickin FRACKING ... as it a curse that is going to strike this Eagle Tail : :pacing:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 am

Indeed. :cheesy:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:32 am

Tal wrote:I'm giving you huge kudos, Eagle. Fucked if I know how the hell you decipher Batty's posts.
How's the bebe?

Baby boy is doing great thanks Tal! Teething already so getting louder everyday! Lol
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:53 pm

The Eagle wrote:It's just so ridiculous - no one is going to (should) believe you.

Don't worry - nobody believe someone who thinks he's a comic book character.

Besides, I'm surprised he's still linking his online diary.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Caesar wrote:
The Eagle wrote:It's just so ridiculous - no one is going to (should) believe you.

Don't worry - nobody believe someone who thinks he's a comic book character.

Besides, I'm surprised he's still linking his online diary.

Learning to be psychic is about tuning into a character that has batty abilities :dj:
... as one has to B ... A ... believer in the ... (Gus Who or WAT) T(truth/true) + MAN or woman

As this is about seeing in the dark... or if your into sports talk... and you want to Bat... Man ...
You need to get into the ZONE :infinity: and ZZZ :dreams:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

:neer: … note in B… alert this 4th of July ... as terrorists plan to strike (and though there is beef up security around events, the U.S. got into a religious / spiritual war that made this... ) US
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Tal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:12 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Tal wrote:I'm giving you huge kudos, Eagle. Fucked if I know how the hell you decipher Batty's posts.
How's the bebe?

Baby boy is doing great thanks Tal! Teething already so getting louder everyday! Lol

There's nothing like sharing your life with a small, irritable drool factory. :lol:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Caesar » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:36 am

Batman wrote::neer: … note in B… alert this 4th of July ... as terrorists plan to strike (and though there is beef up security around events, the U.S. got into a religious / spiritual war that made this... ) US

As a seer, my powers tell me there is hurt, violence and death everyday.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:11 am

Caesar wrote:As a seer, my powers tell me there is hurt, violence and death everyday.

Yes, weeds do grow every day. But yet hear (to believers) I have pointed out a day (7/4) that actually is symbolically to what has/is happen/ing ...
As even now the U.S. gov. has beef up security " surveillance" a week ahead of time... as learning to be psychic here, is understanding roots,... and an ability to square root it down ... and out of 366 days this year ... the 4th of July should ring all those dingbat bells :ecstatic: ...

:drumming: ... as this sound highlights a ability to 4C ... as in the 4th ¢ (otherwise called insight) As this became a "War" in which 'America' can not win... "ALONE" (given that this goes into 'cultures' / religious ... as even North Korea/ or hostile group can sneak in a strike under the radar... ) as many see the U.S. Government as it is... Corrupt and over-stepping it's boundaries...

... so Caesar, you're not pointing out a ability that falls into this 4th C ... but you do have enough dingbat ability 2 C weeds grow everyday, but seem not to believe in an ability to 4 C a independent day for all of US (outside of a .gov U.S.)

:geek: as true 4C'ers do believe in this subject matter and don't take a Anti-Christ route to D.C. ... :creeping: ... ... as ... A...READ... LINE... HERE... SHOULD ... BE ... HEARD :dj: ... (in D.C.)
8-) otherwise the government is not doing a good enough job to protect everyone
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Caesar » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:06 am

You missed the point...
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:53 am

Sarcasm does not earn 1 cent or point, given that lives may be on the line. as narrowing such event to a day out of 366 days shows... Here (... as I am not saying a war zone like 'Iraq' and daily news of ...)

1st... Just like playing the lottery ... You have to bet to win... so HEAR one has to predict ... as I used given patterns mostly to predict a terrorist attack ... (There are many forms of psychic ability and logic would go to a pattern in which most reasonable people can follow)

Here two sides are at war... (U.S. / some corrupt gov types vs. all extremists types that kill innocent people)
Both sides claim the right to kill the other side "people" in the name of there cause... (Not in "War zones")

Recent news...

The United States has inadvertently killed between 64 and 116 civilians in drone and other lethal air attacks against terrorism suspects in non-war zones, the Obama administration said Friday.

In releasing only aggregate figures that did not include when or where the strikes occurred, the administration shielded those claims from meaningful public scrutiny, even as it sought to bolster its own assertions about the accuracy and effectiveness of the operations.

Independent groups, whose own tracking of civilian deaths have produced far higher numbers, said they appreciated the administration’s effort. But they said it fell far short of President Obama’s repeated promises of greater transparency about his administration’s extraordinary reliance on armed drones in overseas counterterrorist operations.

The unintentional deaths, according to previously unreleased administration figures, came in a total of 473 CIA and military counterterrorism strikes between 2009 and the end of 2015. Those attacks, it said, killed between 2,372 and 2,581 “combatants” in countries where the United States is not at war.

... as living in the U.S. ... I would side with the indepdant groups, as I have tracked drone strikes... and clearly would claim that these are "fishy number" (just like the FRACKING earthquake numbers) coming from the White House ... by all other standards (as this is dealing with civilian lives and property in which is not a war zone)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Caesar » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:19 am

You still miss the point and misinterpreted it as "sarcasm".
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:36 am

Okay... I'll move it to the proper place... A non- believer ... Just like the use of your Caesar title

... so what is your point, other than the obvious? As in the 4th is tomorrow all day
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Caesar » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:27 am

Given your unnecessary response - I'll just leave you in the dark until you figure it out.

Here's something else for you to think about though: It takes one to know one.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:08 am

... so C-saw you think believers hear r more in the dark to this subject matter, than skeptics and non-believers...

Just remember this mark today and symbolizes.... :eat: :eat: :eat: ... as time flies 8.0 hours, 8.0 minutes, 8.0 2nd (this = 240 in years) ... the duty and the right to board :yawn: train, plane or ship... and get away from Caesar type :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caesar » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Completely irrelevant. Keep going, maybe you one day you will learn to understand.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby AHall456 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:22 pm

One of my best friends died on Sunday, I knew something bad was going to happen as soon as I woke up and I felt like I got stabbed when he fell. I didn't know what had happened until 2am, is that physic or just me being really close to him?
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 am

It's a form of 'psychic' as you 'knew something was going to happen' ... (Good or Bad kNEWS)

If you receive this 'WAT' (kNEW.. as thIS 'K' is silent in the kNIGHT) thROUGH ... dream this is call prophetic dream...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Gus Who wrote:It's a form of 'psychic' as you 'knew something was going to happen' ... (Good or Bad kNEWS)

If you receive this 'WAT' (kNEW.. as thIS 'K' is silent in the kNIGHT) thROUGH ... dream this is call prophetic dream...

I know it's English by the words, but what is it saying, Preciousss?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Tal wrote:
Gus Who wrote:It's a form of 'psychic' as you 'knew something was going to happen' ... (Good or Bad kNEWS)

I know it's English by the words, but what is it saying, Preciousss?

4 believers... the ability to perceive ... otherwise it's English on the ball that is hard to read... A knuckleball :dusto:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Oklahoma has had a series of 4.0 or greater earthquakes today in Fairview...

Jul 08 at 11:19 pm, Magnitude 2.8 - 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 9:51 pm, Magnitude 3.1 - 32km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 9:21 pm, Magnitude 2.8 - 30km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 9:04 pm, Magnitude 4.4 - 30km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 8:01 pm, Magnitude 2.9 - 32km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 6:27 pm, Magnitude 2.6 - 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 5:29 pm, Magnitude 4.2 - 30km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 4:31 pm, Magnitude 4.2 - 32km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 2:06 pm, Magnitude 3.4 - 8km SE of Blanchard, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 1:41 pm, Magnitude 2.7 - 19km S of Medford, Oklahoma
Jul 08 at 2:45 am, Magnitude 2.5 - 4km E of Luther, Oklahoma

WAT ... and more than 10 earthquakes being reported in a day... this could be the 5.0 earthquake (with fishy numbers being reported by the U.S. Government) given that this picture is not being seen ... (and perceived as it is... "Public truth")
http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2016/07/ ... cture.html
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Cam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 am

I often know what people are going to tell me before they do. I often call people when they are needing me.
I might just be more perceptive and cognizant of those around me rather than being psychic.
One strange thing though. As a child I picked my own nickname and insisted on being called that for the first 6 years of my life. The nickname was my name and a second name which was the first syllable of what would have been the first syllable of my surname had my grandmother and father not changed their names. It was the big family secret that they took to their graves. I found out by accident when looking for something else at age 50. It was shocking to me but also very comforting. I feel so much calmer knowing why they were always so stressed out and anxious. Before knowing this there was always this freefloating anxiety that they had passed to me. Now knowing the secret & having the separation from the problem This anxiety is gone. I guess I was holding it for them long after they had passed but I never had a clue what it was.
It's just a pity that they were never able to put the burden down in their lifetimes. Oddly for the two days after I found out the big secret I was just so fatigued I could barely leave my bed but after that it was like a huge weight had been lifted. I wonder how many people are out there unwittingly carrying the family burden and being weighed down by it.
Cam
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 am

Cam wrote:I often know what people are going to tell me before they do. I often call people when they are needing me.
I might just be more perceptive and cognizant of those around me rather than being psychic.
One strange thing though. As a child I picked my own nickname and insisted on being called that for the first 6 years of my life. The nickname was my name and a second name which was the first syllable of what would have been the first syllable of my surname had my grandmother and father not changed their names. It was the big family secret that they took to their graves. I found out by accident when looking for something else at age 50. It was shocking to me but also very comforting. I feel so much calmer knowing why they were always so stressed out and anxious. Before knowing this there was always this freefloating anxiety that they had passed to me. Now knowing the secret & having the separation from the problem This anxiety is gone. I guess I was holding it for them long after they had passed but I never had a clue what it was.
It's just a pity that they were never able to put the burden down in their lifetimes. Oddly for the two days after I found out the big secret I was just so fatigued I could barely leave my bed but after that it was like a huge weight had been lifted. I wonder how many people are out there unwittingly carrying the family burden and being weighed down by it.

Do you think that they did not want to talk about it because it conflicted with their values or did they think that psychic abilities are just random events and coincidence ? What kind of gifts do you have ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Cam » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Oops. I guess I didn't make myself clear.
It wasn't the psychic part they didn't want to talk about. It was the secret they did not want to discuss.
The psychic part comes in in how many things I have been drawn to even though this was exactly the secret they were pushing away and trying to ignore.
The nickname part is truely weird. That name was so far buried in time I cannot have ever heard it or been told anything that hinted at that.
I know I am a little different. I know there are other things many of which should be avoided.I know things before people tell me. Perhaps I am just a little more perceptive than most. I live in a home that has been in the family a long time. It's pretty obvious to me that nobody ever left. They tend to run off my house guests on a fairly regular basis. The footsteps in the hallways and the doors that yank open on their own tends to make most people limit their stay to one night! Sometimes people think I must be lonely alone in this house. If they hang around enough they realize I am not alone.
If anything terrible happens in the family this house gets awfully noisy. Things tend to disappear and show up again in about a week dead center in the middle of a room. And it isn't stuff that is just going to end up there. It's big stuff like books.
Last month a large house plant in a heavy pot tipped over for no reason. I was sitting on the other side of the room doing some work on my computer. Nothing short of an earthquake should have tipped that thing over.
I also see the shadow of a person before there is a death in the family. The figure is always about 30 feet away from me walking near me. This shadow stops and turns its head to look at me. I feel like it is telling me 'now you know'. Then it goes on its way. It appears several times at random in the weeks preceeding the death.
I have always had dreams that came true. Most of the time it is mundane stuff. Sometimes it is a little more dramatic. I always dreamt that the big volcano near my home erupts and the mudflows wipe out the river valleys. Then there is a minor tsunami which washes starfish and seaweed far up the hillsides. Time will tell if that one comes true. They keep predicting something similar lately. My dream far preceedes the news reports but the worst case scenario is what my dream shows. In my dream I am walking around looking at all of the destruction.
The things that seem to be psychic certainly do not have any use what so ever. It just is
Cam
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Cam wrote:Oops. I guess I didn't make myself clear.
It wasn't the psychic part they didn't want to talk about. It was the secret they did not want to discuss.
The psychic part comes in in how many things I have been drawn to even though this was exactly the secret they were pushing away and trying to ignore.
The nickname part is truely weird. That name was so far buried in time I cannot have ever heard it or been told anything that hinted at that.
I know I am a little different. I know there are other things many of which should be avoided.I know things before people tell me. Perhaps I am just a little more perceptive than most. I live in a home that has been in the family a long time. It's pretty obvious to me that nobody ever left. They tend to run off my house guests on a fairly regular basis. The footsteps in the hallways and the doors that yank open on their own tends to make most people limit their stay to one night! Sometimes people think I must be lonely alone in this house. If they hang around enough they realize I am not alone.

If anything terrible happens in the family this house gets awfully noisy. Things tend to disappear and show up again in about a week dead center in the middle of a room. And it isn't stuff that is just going to end up there. It's big stuff like books.

Last month a large house plant in a heavy pot tipped over for no reason. I was sitting on the other side of the room doing some work on my computer. Nothing short of an earthquake should have tipped that thing over.

I also see the shadow of a person before there is a death in the family. The figure is always about 30 feet away from me walking near me. This shadow stops and turns its head to look at me. I feel like it is telling me 'now you know'. Then it goes on its way. It appears several times at random in the weeks preceeding the death.

I have always had dreams that came true. Most of the time it is mundane stuff. Sometimes it is a little more dramatic. I always dreamt that the big volcano near my home erupts and the mudflows wipe out the river valleys. Then there is a minor tsunami which washes starfish and seaweed far up the hillsides. Time will tell if that one comes true. They keep predicting something similar lately. My dream far preceedes the news reports but the worst case scenario is what my dream shows. In my dream I am walking around looking at all of the destruction.

The things that seem to be psychic certainly do not have any use what so ever. It just is

You sound like a fun person to be around. At least I do.
I have heard of little things disappearing but never anything large like a book.
I wonder if the reason you have so much activity is because you are a member of the same family as the ghosts ? I wonder if many of the people were born, died and have their funeral in the home. That is the way it was done many years ago.
I knew a woman once that lived in a haunted house and she said toys would disappear into the wall.

Maybe the reason things disappear and plants tip over is because they want your attention, are upset with you or perhaps they are just disagreeable ghosts.

Have you ever tried to reach them and find out who they were / are ?

I have heard of people seeing auras of people a few days before they died, but never a shadow. Edgar Cayce said he could see black auras before people died.

I wonder if the reason you see tsunamis, floods and earthquakes is because they are so violent and carry greater energy waves than other events.
Where do you live......Hawaii, Oregon, Washington? A lot of people have said that a Mt St Helens will go off again , along with the one in Yellowstone.

A tsunami will result and flood the Northwest U.S.

I am jealous of your talents.......:)

I have tried meditating for years with inconsistent results.

BTW, when you see something tragic like that, do you make a conscious effort to prepare for it or just wait for it to come?

Can you relax and try to focus on certain events to predict them like the election, the next terrorist attack or do they just randomly appear?

Do the impressions come to you in dreams or randomly, like when you are driving, watching tv or shopping for groceries ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Carlos777 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi man I recommend you this website http://www.freepsychics.xyz/, I learned a lot of psychic stuff down there :excited:
Carlos777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlayerOfLight » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:24 pm

I'm sure psychic powers don't exist though, so don't even bother trying. Many so-called famous psychics have already been debunked.
So no, your dream about using the ''force'' on objects and people most likely will never come true. The only dreams that come true (Ive had them several times) are not psychic related at all.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:45 pm

SlayerOfLight wrote:I'm sure psychic powers don't exist though, so don't even bother trying. Many so-called famous psychics have already been debunked.
So no, your dream about using the ''force'' on objects and people most likely will never come true. The only dreams that come true (Ive had them several times) are not psychic related at all.

Psychic powers exist. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is not true.
No one has ever seen gravity, but it's there.

Many psychics are good at relating what they see, but they get the dates wrong or the circumstances.
And the ones that got caught were not psychic, they were charlatans.

There are many, many examples of excellent psychics ......try these .......Joe McMoneagle, Ingo Swann, Edgar Cayce, Mother Shipton, Baba Vanga and many others...........http://www.alamongordo.com/prophets/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Cam » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:07 am

Raymond, I'm sorry I did not check in for a while.

In answer to your questions I do feel like my family is still around.
Nobody was actually born in the house but one person did die here.
I always feel like it is mostly my parents but I have lived in other houses that were haunted. Several people have suggested that something is attached to me. Whatever it is it only seems to be there with no other effect. I have always felt that it is some trace of family.
The book thing is odd. It happened after I had been losing and again finding small things far too much. I began to think it was just a trick of my mind and I was tired from working too much. The book appearing dead center in the middle of a large room appeared after I had firmly told myself it was all my imagination.
The plant that tipped over was in a brass pot that my Grandfather had brought home from Brunei in the WW1 era. Not sure why it tipped over. Perhaps just a reminder that I am not alone?
Sometimes I think we are just part of a huge collective conciouness. I'm not sure how it all works. Time is curved and perhaps it is possible to get a hint of things past and present? The Tsunami dream started when I was very young and before I knew what they were.
Most things come to me in dreams but sometimes I see things when in a deep state of relaxation.
Have you noticed that spirits are usually seen in a place of transition? People see them on stairs and hallways where you transition from one room to another. People also see them in bedrooms where we transition from wakefulness to sleep.
I am not a predictor of events so I can't tell you about elections. Most of my dreams are mixtures of silly things. I do tend to avoid places where I have dreamed something awful was going to happen there. Sometimes something related to my dream comes true. Truthfully most of what I dream in advance is what some place will look like before I get there. It isn't anything useful. It might be an unusual object in a room. The shadow person never tells me who but usually it has been when someone is already sick and I know anyway. I think of it as related to being a banshee that doesn't wail.
I also think it is best to leave the spirit world alone. I do not try to contact them. Sometimes I ask them to settle down a bit when the house gets noisy.
I'm living in Washington state now. I love the Pacific NW.
Cam
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby SlayerOfLight » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:36 am

raymond1234 wrote:
SlayerOfLight wrote:I'm sure psychic powers don't exist though, so don't even bother trying. Many so-called famous psychics have already been debunked.

Psychic powers exist. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is not true.
No one has ever seen gravity, but it's there.

Many psychics are good at relating what they see, but they get the dates wrong or the circumstances.
And the ones that got caught were not psychic, they were charlatans.

There are many, many examples of excellent psychics ......try these .......Joe McMoneagle, Ingo Swann, Edgar Cayce, Mother Shipton, Baba Vanga and many others...........http://www.alamongordo.com/prophets/

Okay and what makes you think any of those guys are right? Because they all say to have done this and that but still unable to show direct evidence. Also, the comparison with gravity isn't legit because we know it's real when we jump we go back down (obviously) but all that hocus-pocus magic/psychic stuff has no evidence besides claims, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If there really has ever been ONE true psychic then science would have already accepted it. I shouldn't be the one to talk because I also believe to a degree in the supernatural, but truth is that we are just mere humans, not comic book characters with superpowers. I have witnessed so many of those so-called psychics being debunked so for me this is complete rubbish. But well, if you like to believe in it then go ahead, I'm not telling you what to think or not. :)
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:23 am

SlayerOfLight wrote:
Okay and what makes you think any of those guys are right? Because they all say to have done this and that but still unable to show direct evidence. Also, the comparison with gravity isn't legit because we know it's real when we jump we go back down (obviously) but all that hocus-pocus magic/psychic stuff has no evidence besides claims, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If there really has ever been ONE true psychic then science would have already accepted it. I shouldn't be the one to talk because I also believe to a degree in the supernatural, but truth is that we are just mere humans, not comic book characters with superpowers. I have witnessed so many of those so-called psychics being debunked so for me this is complete rubbish. But well, if you like to believe in it then go ahead, I'm not telling you what to think or not. :)

I should take offense to this .... so I'll go on the ball... hear and say that psychic abilities (which comes in manny forms) is proof of the existing of God and Time. As a true psychic would have to understand the basic principles of subject matter.

As a prophetic dreamer, i tend pick up what science would call looney tune stuff (out of this world stuff) ... like how do you think first batty computer started in this kind of space ... as now days everyone is in their caves :computer: picking up bytes :eat:

... as the same concept should apply ... as it's not a science, but an ability ... or sport in a form of art ... as it's already been (c) copywriter out about thinking ... by X = Man (when he stated, I think, therefore I am) and therefore science came along as :blockhead: X squared (2) asking X (3) Cube Y question ...

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby SlayerOfLight » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 am

I don't know mr Wayne... I personally don't need psychic stuff as evidence that God and time exist. But considering you are a prophetic dreamer, would you mind trying to dream about what I'll be having for dinner tomorrow? And perhaps when the latest album I ordered of Wolfchant finally arrives would be nice too, because it's taking too freaking long...
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:44 am

... you do know that they have "tracking" on a lot of things that go through the mail (if it is of value ) .. so call them and ask yourself, that way I don't that ... Dark Knight ... Route to the looney tune record... and with dinner, that choice is yours, but it's limited to what you can byte :eat: ( as Wii can all can see that if you had a Oz ( :dreams: a dream line connection) to the higher powers ... then you could try dialing in ...

8-) .... I call this red line ... to the higher powers .. as sometimes I get stuck in my cave ... So try getting to the Y 2 level, before the bug get U ... :harhar: k
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlayerOfLight » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:10 am

I just wanted to give your superpowers a run for their money, that's all. Oh well... Every psychic has their excuse why they don't want their special powers be put on the test so I can't blame you.

And don't worry, I will try my very best NOT to get stuck in the cave and go to the ''Y2 level'' as soon as possible.
As for the bug, I'll simply bring some bug spray with me so that shouldn't be much of an issue.
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 pm

I've have my own currency ... and so it's not wise to play with watage. As haven't you heard, not to test God. (Given that you believe in God)
You have to have a inoculation for the bug...

Obviously you really have not researched or given psychic abilities much thought...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby SlayerOfLight » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Exactly the kind of answer I'd expect from you. Humans, always so predictable *sigh*

Amyway, If you claim to be able to do something then you simply need to prove it if you want people to take you serious. That's how life works. Believing in God is peronal and a state of mind that doesn't need to be put on the test by others, but when someone claims to be able to do all sorts of unnatural magic stuff then you better have the evidence to back it up, hence you wanna become a laughing stock. Not saying I would laugh at you, because I don't really find much funny about it. But please, for your own sake... I hope you're not telling the same kind of stuff to people outside the internet.

I have given psychic abilities plenty of thought, but the harsh truth is that we are just humans; very fragile, weak, and easily manipulated. We are basically just a huge colony of oversized ants, nothing special about us. And Harry Potter shit ain't real. Or else might as well start believing in fairies, elves, gnomes, and goblins...
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:07 am

Obviously SOL by your reply, you really have not given it much thought as cargo ( Cogito ergo sum ) goes...
... as if destiny were written, then one should believe God would at least have to have a hand in it (so to speak) ... as this subject matter falls into an ability to peek :infinity: and go beyond the scope of science.

... this ability falls into spiritual testimony...... as such no define lines ... can be drawn.. but a reputation ... from ...
Those creatures that can get through this night ... light of darkness ... as starting out, one of two choices are offered and that is a believer... that there is light in the darkness of ... X (x=time)

:wave: ... i am a dingbat (as this is about getting dingbat stuff... like..
:eat: bits (sound bytes) of ... in-U-windows :computer: ( innuendoes)

and :nodding: Na sayers, as not believers, as dimwits... that really don't put any stock into this field, and are just a block :blockhead: to get others to the next level ... as an owl (as in W.. x .. Why) to Z :dreams:

:geek: ... as the 1st dingbat stuff you should get as a believer is to become a member of the I (all seeing eye :infinity: ) as the bight ... as if you can not get past this belief part, your considered a dimwit in my book.

Now to proof... You should know, this is not the right form, and I have submitted documents in such a form to prove such as you say... As the Pawnee moved (Oklahoma 5.6 earthquake this morning) given my mega earthquake prediction ... as I like to make at least Dingbats out of Dimwits... ( :toothless: goes to Double D's ... Tweedledee and Tweedledum as Boob heads)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:01 pm

You are wrong, I really did give that stuff a lot of thought. I've had some ''psychic'' dreams multiple times throughout my life that really predicted some upcomming events but I don't think that has anything to do with psychic abilities at all, there are most likely many other explanations for it. However, when it comes to that stuff I draw a line when things are getting too Harry Potter-ish because I don't believe in magic.

And not sure if that was directed to me but I don't really care if you consider me a dimwit or not to be honest. Just so you know, I am not blocking others from reaching that next level shit you're speaking of. Everyone is free to live their lives according to their own desires as long no harm is done to others.

Now to proof... You should know, this is not the right form, and I have submitted documents in such a form to prove such as you say... As the Pawnee moved (Oklahoma 5.6 earthquake this morning) given my mega earthquake prediction ... as I like to make at least Dingbats out of Dimwits... ( :toothless: goes to Double D's ... Tweedledee and Tweedledum as Boob heads)

Sure thing boobsman... And I predicted 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Obama's election, and eventually the creation of this forum :)
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Well dimwits are a lot higher on the evolutionary scale than ants to you... but one has to get to a dingbat level to receive a Gus WAT ... and Z

:geek: As if you actually thought about it, you would know the answer would be that "God" exist... and can not be a belief, but as if man exist, with cargo ( Cogito ergo sum) God must of "thought" the same at one stage, and decided to think beyond a dimwit stage in this kind of thought process, and become a higher, dingbat stage and believe that with time I can grow to learn how to Z :dreams:

As that was largest earthquake ever recorded in the history of the state... and if you look at the record here... I been saying... but this is still a precursor to the next Mega Quake (as these are man made)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caesar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:02 am

:blowingkisses: KOBETA.RU парики для кукол :blowingkisses:

Get your mail bride here!!! :) :D :)
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Look I am calling a4.5 earthquake that Hits Pawne Oklahoma at 11:26 pm tonight
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 am

Did I Call it?

© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area on

Nov. 6
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlayerOfLight » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:16 am

I don't know, you tell me?
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:18 pm

SlayerOfLight wrote:I don't know, you tell me?

Let's look at the legal facts shall Wii... CAN U B reasonable and see the Facts?
• as I've stated to have such "Ability" ... (So much sow ... I made a Federal case out of it ) ... as here is a starting point...
page 43:post 43
Batman wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:I wish someone who was genuinely psychic would help us out.........and post here......... :D

It would still be a perspective of a spiritual view... as many seek insight, but it's up to the source to let those in on the view :infinity:

... as in this Gus WAT ... "Ok la hom a Code" that came through "prophetic dream ...

Now remember this is not a Court of law, and given the subject matter - Fracking - and people dying and property being destroyed by these earthquakes...

... so when I noticed "Fishy numbers" ... I have and will testify under oath that ... That I notified the FBI to investigate way back when ... and even sued the government (June 3) ... but they don't want to hear this... (@ 9/3 the 9th Cir. .. was in on it or soon after...)
So ... Does this evidence count as I did say Nov.6 (though I still have to get the hours down ... as I did say "about" ) in legal documents filed in 2 courts (San Jose Earthquake one and in the 9th Circus one... as you know they would of put a moratorium on Fracking until such true numbers can be determined ) so yes, today the President can see it... and take action like Mii 8-)

I am pretty sure I can convince a jury that the Government is corrupt and did not do enough to save Fracking property or ... (Possible lives, if people don't act) ... as these earthquakes get bigger... according to what I am projecting (due to there lies, and people reporting the shaking :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlayerOfLight » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 am

Wait you even went as far as to try and sue the U.S government? Well then...
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 pm

SlayerOfLight wrote:Wait you even went as far as to try and sue the U.S government? Well then...

... well Yes, I reported to the FBI ... 3 letters (to investigate "Fishy numbers") ... as that is the agency that people in other States should legally inform ( as people should be duty bound in such matters ) in which life and property are in danger if one does not live in that area, but we'll be effected (like dumping toxic waste into the ground... ) as I had stated a couple days prior to the first 5.1 EQ that it was going to hit Fairview, back in February ...

If you look back at the top of page 44 ... (June 7 post... June 12th... ) I was thinking it was "hitting" as soon as summer started (the 5.8)... but it did not hit until 9/3 ... (as I stated this summer... and I should of figured this date out, as it falls on the ex "in-law" B-day... as some of this is coded that I can see :infinity: trouble :yikes )

...So yes, I sued the FBI in general to investigate and be held accountable, as it's allowing this bombing campaign of it's own people in which lives and property are in "imminent danger" ... The documents in "Court" are for the record... so it's only "Nov. 6" date that was predicted one on the recorded of the "State of Emergency" due to subject matter (as other issue rose up ... like I am not allowed to stay Anonymous as Gus Who, and being denied this form of access ( :computer: Right) as I file this action under RICO... and this is not a government that is looking out for it's people property and lives in my judgment given the facts.

Basically, I am telling everyone - the system is corrupt and "stacked" against a lot of people receiving Justice or hearing the TRUTH, and therefore people have to be replaced... in which insight is needed, to determine truth. As one can not stop certain things from happening... and as Gus Who ... (Ink) one can stay someWAT "Anonymous" (as in a group of like minded individuals) and earn WAT

As anyone near Oklahoma should begin taking precautions for these tremor earthquakes to come in the size of an H-bomb (6.6 to 7.4) instead of these A-bombs (5.0, 5.1 & 5.8) , just as they would take against A-bomb tornadoes in the size a hurricanes hitting a 1,000 mile radius (as 2 EQ have taken place in this time period in which none should of...)

Though the Question still out there for a Jury to answer ... Did I call the 666 date as Nov. 6 .. 16?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: 1st - Learn 2 Sound Out / psychic... by Gus Who

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlayerOfLight » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 am

But do you expect anyone to believe your predictions? If I were you I'd just give up, people don't care anyway until it's too late.
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Gus Who wrote:Image

SlayerOfLight wrote:But do you expect anyone to believe your predictions? If I were you I'd just give up, people don't care anyway until it's too late.

Well the fact is a 4.3 just hit 2km WNW of Medford, Oklahoma
2016-11-25 15:19:35 (UTC)

as I predicted 2 of these earthquakes this time, and on 11/22 one hit early on Q. (4.0 hit Cushing @ 09:55:33 (UTC))

So maybe I might be able to save FRACKING LIVES, if ...

How many minutes or seconds if this kind of information gets out does it take b4...

As these earthquakes by there standards just don't happen that often ... Here is what they say.. (Last 10)
about 4hours ago 4.3 magnitude, 6 km depth Medford, Oklahoma, United States
3 days ago 4.0 magnitude, 5 km depth Cushing, Oklahoma, United States
19 days ago 5.0 magnitude, 5 km depth Cushing, Oklahoma, United States
24 days ago 4.5 magnitude, 2 km depth Pawnee, Oklahoma, United States
about a month ago 4.0 magnitude, 7 km depth Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
3 months ago 5.8 magnitude, 5 km depth Pawnee, Oklahoma, United States
3 months ago 4.0 magnitude, 1 km depth Luther, Oklahoma, United States
4 months ago 4.0 magnitude, 10 km depth Helena, Oklahoma, United States
4 months ago 4.0 magnitude, 5 km depth Luther, Oklahoma, United States
4 months ago 4.1 magnitude, 7 km depth Perry, Oklahoma, United States
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs