Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Learning to be psychic.

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Learning to be psychic.

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:47 am

I still don't believe all that magic/psychic stuff though. I've tested some people but they both failed.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Learning to be psychic. Mat 4:1-11

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:39 pm

SlayerOfLight wrote:I still don't believe all that magic/psychic stuff though. I've tested some people but they both failed.

Well, given the fact that one would have a direct link to "God" ... (if one is ... magic/psychic/prophetic stuff.. in some form... the rule of thumb is written 'Do not test' ... as best stated in Mat: 4: 1-11 ... "you shall not tempt the Lord your God.." (Though this can be backed up with actual numbers and other peoples testimony to feeling earthquakes ... as earthquakes are still getting bigger and more people are feeling them ... )

... so as someone who receives ... and has studied ... so I can read a little better ... well I put out "Notice" ... given the facts - that a court of law should be the place where such proof should be held to a standard ... But I am not allowed to post through the Internet... Well

... as I am pretty sure if people knew an earthquake was going to hit, they can brace for it.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Gus Who wrote:
SlayerOfLight wrote:I still don't believe all that magic/psychic stuff though. I've tested some people but they both failed.

Well, given the fact that one would have a direct link to "God" ... (if one is ... magic/psychic/prophetic stuff.. in some form... the rule of thumb is written 'Do not test' ... as best stated in Mat: 4: 1-11 ... "you shall not tempt the Lord your God.." (Though this can be backed up with actual numbers and other peoples testimony to feeling earthquakes ... as earthquakes are still getting bigger and more people are feeling them ... )

... so as someone who receives ... and has studied ... so I can read a little better ... well I put out "Notice" ... given the facts - that a court of law should be the place where such proof should be held to a standard ... But I am not allowed to post through the Internet... Well

... as I am pretty sure if people knew an earthquake was going to hit, they can brace for it.

With testing I mean people who claim to be magic/psychic and are able to feel someone's aura/personality/life etc through the internet. Two attempted to try it on me, the first one failed and only had no more than 40% about me right (which is not enough for me to accept as proof) and the second one said that I am well protected against others trying to look through my energy by beings(?) while mentioning some ''facts'' that are impossible for me to confirm. I guess that's another way of saying ''I don't know'' if you ask me.

I'm pretty much done with that stuff and this boring forum though, I have better things to do.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:51 am

SlayerOfLight wrote:
I'm pretty much done with that stuff and this boring forum though, I have better things to do.

Yes, one has to jump on Board :goldblob: this Train of thought ... or get :yawn: board with it ... and go ... as I like to save Fracking lives ... giving 'advent' 2 this line ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 pm

If anyone wants to jump on board :goldblob: :goldblob: :goldblob: ... another earthquake is Predicted to rumble through tomorrow

DECEMBER 5
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Here is the latest EQ ... :geek: (For the record, the original 4.2 was reduced to this posted 3.9 )

3.2 16km WSW of Perry, Oklahoma 2016-12-05 17:39:11 (UTC) 4.4 km
2.7 14km E of Pawnee, Oklahoma 2016-12-05 11:15:01 (UTC) 5.0 km
3.6 5km N of Cushing, Oklahoma 2016-12-05 08:58:31 (UTC) 5.0 km
2.8 13km ESE of Pawnee, Oklahoma 2016-12-05 05:12:39 (UTC) 2.0 km
3.9 14km E of Pawnee, Oklahoma 2016-12-05 03:22:56 (UTC) 5.0 km
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:00 am

Well for the record.. Last year on Friday early morning (December 18) I had a prophetic dream in which I received insight to "Oklahoma code" (as I learned that the government had a secret 'Manhattan type project' that was 'FRACKING this Country up' ) as I've been following this issue and can focus in given some data that comes with this kind of learning ... (Personal information with real information) as its a combination of both (actual truth and personal truth) that make this kind of 'psychic understanding' ...

I therefore now can say that to the best of my ability, that a 'Killer mega Quake is about to strike... and be the largest quake ever felt by mankind... given that it will shake from coast to coast (California to Washington, D.C. ) and Country to Country (Mexico to Canada) ... Epicenter is predicted @

Perry, Oklahoma Earthquake and area of the blast - weak red shaking line

As compared too... Image
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dalara » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 am

wow! thanks for sharing!
Dalara
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Fillary » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:43 am

well i can pedict the person's behavior, that's why i hang out only with unpredictable ppl
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs