Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Learning to be psychic.

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Learning to be psychic.

Postby RoseBlue » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Is there anyone that is psychic or would like to learn to be psychic or about psychic abilities post your questions or experiences here.

The Complete Idiot's Guode to Being Psychic

Examples of Psychic Phenomenon:

You anticipate when the phone's going to rin-- and you even know who's on the other end before picking upthe receiver (and this without the help of caller ID!).

You constantly find yourself in the right place at the right time. From example, the person sitting next to you in the juy pool happens to be piano teacher -- and you've just inherited a piano!

You buy a gift for a friend, only to discover that you friend's been looking for that item for some time without success, and hasn't told you (or anyone else) about it.

You dream about a place you've never been before and discover, upon visiting it, that it looks just like you dream it.

You've teamed up with a new business associate with whom you feel instantly comfortable. Before the end of your first meeting you're finishing each other's sentences.

Ever Had a Psychic Experience:

Do you get hunches about things coming up in your life?

Do you sense what is going on with other people's feelings?

Have you ever known about future events before they happen?

Do you feel physical sensations (knots in your stomach or an all-over heaviness for example) that alert you when you're making a decision that's wrong for you? And do you honor those physical clujes?

Do you feel physical sensations (tingling or lightness, for example)that alert you when you're making a good decision? Do you honor the sensations?

Are you aware of how your intuition speaks to you?

Do you receive information through kinesthetic (physical) sensations, through more cerebal hunches, or through feelings and emotions?

How often do you check in with your intuition when you need information?

Did you answer "Yes" to any of these questions? If so this confirms the answer to the question you've been asking yourself all along? "Am I really psychic?" Doubt no more!" The answer is "YES."

Forms of Being Psychic and Divination Tools!

Akashic records- A "cosmic memory bank." containing information about everything that has occurred in the universe, including details of every soul and every life ever lived.

Astral Projection- An awareness that the conscious mind has separated from the physical body, unually during a sleeplike state. It enables one to float above oneself and view one's own physical body.

Astral Travel- A step beyond astral projection that enables a "dreamer" to travel to a different locale while being conscious that he is not in his physical body.

Astrology- A form of divination that studies the positions of heavenly bodies to determine their influence of human affairs.

Auras- The field of electromagnetic energies that permeate and surround every living being. The word comes from the greek "avra," which means breeze. Seeing the auras.

Channeler- A person who communicates with spirits who do not currently inhabit bodies. Sometimes called a medium.

Channeling- The process of communicating with spirits who do not currently inhabit bodies.

Clairaudience- The ability to hear sou8nds that aren't accessible to the physical ear.

Clairsentience- The ability to precieve information out of the range of ordinary perception. Translated as "clear thinking" or "clear knowing."

Clairvoyance- The ability to perceive things that cannot be seen with the physical eye. French for "clear seeing," it also refers to keen perception and insight.

Deja Vu- French for "already seen," an event that feels so familiar that it seems you have experienced it before.

Distant Healing- The idea that healing can occur through directed thoughts, such as prayer, even when the patient is not present. Distant healing can be considered a from of telepathy.

Divination- The practice of foretelling future events through supernatural means, prophecy, or intuition.

Extrasensory Perception(ESP)- Perception of thoughts, situations, or issues without using one of the five "ordinary" senses.

Levitation- A phenomenon whereby objects, people,and animals lift into the air without any phyical means of support.

Lucid Dreaming- An awareness that occurs during dreaming wherein the dreamer consciously realizes she is dreaming and is able to continue. Novices may not be able to direct the dream, but they can evenually learn the skill of controlling the course of a dream.

Materialization- Making an object appear from seemingly nowhere.

Medium- Someone who serves as an instrument though which another personality can manifest itself. Also called a channeler.

Out Of Body Experience(OBE)- An unusual and brief occasion when a person's consciousness seems to depart from her body, allowing her to observe the world from a point of view that transcends the physical body and bypasses the physical senses.

Past-life Regression Therapy- Therapy that explores emotional and physical feelings in order to recognize past life problems that are deeply connected to present life issues.

Pendulum- An object suspended from a fixed point that moves in response to a natural force. In psychic terms, it responds to a mental inquiry.

Precognition- Foreknowledge or awareness of a future event before it occurs.

Premonition- A precognitive sense of danger or forewarning of an unfortunate future event.

Presentiment- A sensing of a future feeling.

Prophecy- Foreknowledge that comes in the form of a vision or dream. Traditionally, it's source is believed to be a divine revelation.

Prophetic Dreams- Dreams that pertain to sensing or predicting the future.

Psychic Attack- An occasion when someone willfully and consciously directs negaitive energy toward another person. This energy usually does not come from someone who has developed psychic skills.

Psychokinesis(PK)- The ability to use the mind to move objects without touching them.

Psychometry- The ability to touch an object and thereby tap into the past of it and it's owner. This may occur when a person picks up the vibrations that accompany an object's past.

Reiki- A method of hands-on healing, wherein a trained practitioner places her hands, using specific positions, on six points of the body. Doing this enables vital life energy to flow fleely throughout the body.

Remote Perception- Similar to remote view, but refers to any type of sensory data (such as sound) perceived from a distance.

Remote Viewing- Using the mind to see a person, plave, or object that's located some distance away and beyond the physical range of sight. This ability also enables one to witness events at a remote site without using the known senses.

Retrocognition- A form of ESP wherein one has an intuitive knowledge of past events without having pbtained information through the five physical senses.

Scying- The practice of divination that induces clairvoyance when a reader stares into a reflective surface while deeply concentrating.

Second Sight- The ability to see future events. It can refer to a wide range of abilities, including being extremely wise, prophesying, or divining through the use of devices sucj as a crystal balls.

Spontaneous Drawing- A form of creative expression that produces visual images or pictures. It occurs during an altered state of consciousness, when the rational mind is shut off and the intuitive mind takes a more active role.

Targeting- A technique, used during astral travel, for shifting consciosness by focusing on a person or place in ordinary reality in order to visit that person or place.

Tarot- A special deck of 78 cards that are used as an approach to predicting the future.

Thoughtography- A type of psychic photography wherein an individual with this particular skill projects an image in her mind onto a negative, as though the camera reads the person's mind.
Last edited by RoseBlue on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Learning to be psychic.

Postby CaramelFlame » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Hmm no one replied yet...but I sense they will come with questions soon :)
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

I hope so but I am sure its going to be are you a reader and will you do a reading for me. I would like to know more myself and its nice to get insight from other readers and I wouldn't mind teaching people what I know. So yeah hopefully people will reply to this.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby pepper » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:24 am

Rose Blue? Are you a reader? Would you do a reading for me? :lol:
one mans lie is another mans truth.
pepper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:28 pm

RoseBlue wrote:I hope so but I am sure its going to be are you a reader and will you do a reading for me. I would like to know more myself and its nice to get insight from other readers and I wouldn't mind teaching people what I know. So yeah hopefully people will reply to this.

How many cards do you have in your deck- and what are the definitions?
I have some online sources which seem to offer pretty decent definitions, but I'm just wondering=)
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dnbsweeheart08 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Are prophets just really psychics watching their asses back then? This a question that has been plaguing my beliefs and I can understand why someone would claim to be a prophet to protect their lives along time ago. Just a thought.
dnbsweeheart08
tulip whispers
tulip whispers

Postby pepper » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 pm

I believe in the bible it speaks as both being separate. Could dig the scriptures up for you if you would like, if not will just let it rest with my answer. :lol:
one mans lie is another mans truth.
pepper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm

CaramelFlame- I do have a deck but it would take me forever to post the meaning of all the cards. The ones online are a basic and work well. Most tarot cards follow a basic meaning for the cards you can find those online.

Pepper- Not anymore.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:40 pm

RoseBlue wrote:CaramelFlame- I do have a deck but it would take me forever to post the meaning of all the cards. The ones online are a basic and work well. Most tarot cards follow a basic meaning for the cards you can find those online.

Allrighty :D
How many in your deck though?--because there are lots of different ones out there
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm

72 cards.

I also have fairy and angel oracle cards I think there is like 58 in those.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Allright, thanks- I have like 20 something done so far=)
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Thats cool. Maybe when I got time I can post some of them. If there are cards that you want to know about post a list and I work on it here and there.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dbzwish » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:04 pm

can you help me strengthen my psychic abilities so i can see my life paths better so far im stuck at a crossroad and the three paths i can take go no further than the crossroad
dbzwish
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 pm

The best way to learn if you are on the right path is to either have guides or angels to assist you. If you rather not go that route I have a way to reach the akashic records. I don't have time to post it at the moment but you can go up there and you ask for your book. It will have the past present and future in this book you can ask the book whatever questions you want to pertaining to your souls life and it will answer it. You can also try mediating. It took me years to do it and I can't do it for long. The way that works the best for me is that I think of a place where I know I will be happy. calm and centered. There is one room that I focus on in my mind's eye and I go there but it usually helps me relax but I am working on gaining wisdom.

CaramelFlame do you have anything to add to this?
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Hmm no, I dont think so. Maybe that you could also try the "Truth Reveal" dream.(thought it doesnt have to be in the form of a dream) I found that doing these kind of things really helps center my abilities.
If you're interested about the "Truth Reveal" dbzwish, just ask
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Do you still have all of them spells? I know I got a few.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Yup, I have them all- the ones we discussed anyway=)
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 pm

CaramelFlame- If you want to post them all here go right ahead.

Heres what I was talking about for tha Akashic Records you can find this in the book called "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being Psychic."

As with many of the meditations in this book, you may want to record this yourself or have a friend read it to you. Quiet music in the background is helpful when trying to focus your thoughts.

1. Get into a comfortable, relax position and close your eyes. Imagine that you are in your Inner Sanctuary. You and your sanctuary are surrounded and filled with a brilliant, white light. As you bathe in this light, imagine it becoming even more beautiful and radiant.

2. Imagine now that a bubble of light comes to you, you are able to step inside it. You feel safe, protected, and relaxed. The bubble of light carries you up and up, into a higher, finer dimension. Take a deep breath, exhale, and imagine you are moving into a higher, finer vibration.

3.The bubble sets down and releases you at a magnificent library. You stand in awe of its brilliance and light. You feel drawn to go in. As you enter the library, you see many rows of books lined up, from ceiliing to floor. You understand that this is the Hall of Records. You are here to find the book that represents your soul's history.

4. A wise woman dressed in flowing white, a very high being, comes to greet you. She mentally asks you to sit for a moment and rest. She ask you to pause while she sends you light. You feel your heart, third eye, and crown chakras opening and feel surrounded and filled by her love.

5. Mnetally you tell this wise being that you would like to be shown your book from the Hall of Records. She has been awaiting your arrival and gestures to a table. which holds a thick book that shines with light. You look at it closely and find it has your name emblazed on the front.

6. Your guide instructs you to think of a question that you would like the book to answer. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. What would you like the book to reveal?

7. Open the book. It immediately falls open to the page that contains your anwser. What does it say?

8. The next page contains information about the qualities, such as love, patience, and honesty, that you are to develop in this lifetime. Turn the page. You are able to read the answer. What does it say?

9.The next page contains information about your contribution to the world in this lifetime. Turn the page. You are able to read the answer. What does it say?

10. You can return to the Hall of Records at any time. Are there any last questions you would like to have answered? Turn the page. You are able to read the answer. What does it say?

11. When you are ready to leave, you walk outside the Hall. You see your light-filled bubble. like a chariot, is awaiting you. You step inside and are transported back to your Inner Sanctuary.

12. Rest here for a moment and reflect on all that you have seen, felt, and heard. If you have a guide that works with you in your sanctuary, ask him or her to be present to help you process the information or to sit quietly beside you and send you light.

13. When you feel ready, slowly open your eyes and come back to the room.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Nightmare Spell (I never used this but I guess its suppose to get rid of nightmares)

Need: One Scarf (white or cream colored)
4 Cloves
Pinch of basil
Pinch of ground Sage
Lavender or Vanilla oil
White ribbon

Spell: Lay the Scarf out. You will be putting the spices into it. Place the spices into the Scarf and add 2 drops of oil. Gather the Scarf at the top and tie it with the ribbon on the outside of the Scarf draw the nightmare that plagues you and place the Scarf under your pillow and sleep with it there.

Dream Protection Spell

Need: 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (or any kind of juice)
1 tablesppon of sea salt
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 light weight cauldron (glass bowl)
1 piece of paper
1 black pen
1 black and 1 red candle
Spell: Mix lemon juice, sea salt, and oil in a bowl. Place the bowl or cauldron in front of you on the floor. Place the candles beside the bowl or cauldron, red on the left and black on the right. Rip the paper in half and set it aside. Light both candles, left one first then the right one. Now close your eyes and visualize a sphere in the middle of the sphere, visualize yourself stuck inside, trying to get out. See the black and red candles burning around you. Watch as the candles spin around you, getting faster each time they pass. Then see the yourself magically being released. Write your biggest fear on one half and draw a picture of what you saw on the other one. Light both pieces of paper on fire using the black candle for the written half and red candle for the drawing half. Then throw them into your bowl or cauldron. Take it outside and dig a hole. Pour it in the hole and burry it.

To Make Someone Dream of You

Need: Piece of Paper
Pen
Fabric, cotton and thread (to make a small pillow)
Pinch of Lavender
Pinch of Rosemary

Spell:

Write down your wish or what you want to know or what you want them to know ect, on a pice of paper. Write it in a simple sentence that you want them to dream about. Make a dream pillow and put some cotton in it. Throw a pinch of lavender and rosemary into the pillow. Put the piece of paper in last and sew it up (you can also make a small pouch on the pillow to put the piece of paper in so the dream pillow can be reused).

Put both hands on the pillow.

Say: Holy mother, Goddess divine,
I stand before your sacred shrine
This person won't listen or hear
My words tickle at deafened ear.
Holy mother, Goddess divine,
Send a dream, awaken the mind
through his/her vision he/she
So freely gives
Holy mother, Goddess divine
Send them your enchanted design
Clear out the cobwebs,
Tear down the walls
Carry my message through spirit calls.

Truth Revealed Spell (I am not sure if this will work as a dream for everyone but it has for me)

Do during the waxing of the moon

(Think about the truth that you are searching for)

Say: Moon and tide save help me now
I seek the truth not yet found,
For underneath the fog there lies
New possibilities for I,
So let this night be unlike others
And let the noble show their colors,
And let the meek and cowards run
For now the moon seeks out her sun,
And by the power that is three
So as I will it
So mote it be.

To Have Dreams of the Deceased

Need: One white candle
A picture of the deceased
A pentacle

Spell: Light the white candle and stare at the flame for a minute. Put the picture at eye level.

Say: You are gone forever
But through this spell,
My dreams to which
You will come.

Place the picture under your pillow. Let the candle burn to a stub, blow it out and place it under your pillow as well. Sleep with them under your pillow for three nights to recieve the dream you want.

Prophetic Dreams

Need: Blue candles
Jasamine
Mugwort tea (sounds gross but add some sugar or to a fuirt tea its not bad the tea alone can cause dream to be prophetic. CAUTION: do not drink the tea if PREGNANT! for medical reasons.)
Damiana (optional)

Spell: Put the Jasamine on your pillow (you can buy water spray to spray on your pillow or buy sented oil and put a few drops in water in a spray bottle). Brew a cup of the mugwort tea (the tea can't be bought in most grocery stores but most health food or spiritual places will carry it.) For insights of passion or love burn Damiana. Light the blue candle and let it bring you to a trance like state.

Say: Blessed be the lord and lady,
For they created the world,
The earth to hold,
The sun to warm
The moon to guide,
The spirit to dream.

Repeat the above until you feel ready to sleep. Blow out the candles.

Say: So mote it be! (to end the spell)

Dream Pillow:

Every ordinary person dreams when they sleep. Scientists have discovered that if we do not dream, because of the use of drugs or sleep-deprivation for example, we can become disoriented, distracted, and even nearly schizophrenic during our waking time. Dreaming appears to be essential to a healthy mind.
Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of communicating with the conscious mind. As the subconscious mind uses svmbols instead of words to communicate, dreams are generally symbolic of something. The subconscious mind uses metaphors, sometimes in the wildest possible way, to get our attention.
If the subconscious mind feels that we cannot emotionally endure being shown troubling parts of a problem, it will often symbolically present part of the action but delete the toughest parts. When we accept the first actions we are shown in dreams, then the dream will later expand to include the rest.
Dreams can provide answers. By thinking about a certain thing you want solved just before you go to sleep, you program your subconscious mind to send up solutions.
The images and actions in dreams are tailored to each individual by her/his own subconscious mind. That is why so few dream books are any help at all. By recording your dreams, you will begin to see a pattern in the symbolic images and form your own interpretations. However, there are a few symbols which appear to be universal in interpretation. For example, mud and manure represent money or prosperity.
Making dream pillows for specific purposes is an excellent way to make your subconscious mind work with you on problem-solving, prophecy, etc. Dream pillows will also help when you are troubled by nightmares.
Traditionally, certain herbs and oils are used for specific purposes. The following lists of herbs and oils will help you decide which you want in your personal dream pillow. Do NOT ingest herbs and oils!
Oils
Bergamot: (not the mint kind!) soothes the nerves, gives relaxing sleep.
Hyacinth: stops nightmares.
Jasmine: helps increase psychic dreams, lifts depression, quiets the nerves; is calming.
Lavendar: relaxing deep sleep.
Lilac: recalling past lives.
Mimosa: prophetic dreams; getting to the truth; making decisions.
Herbs
Angelica : prophetic dreams and visions.
Anise: use just a little to repel nightmares.
Bay Laurel: inspiration; repels negativity.
Cedar: helps to repel bad dreams.
Cloves: use just a tiny amount because of the strong odor. Retrieving buried memories.
Hops: restful sleep and healing.
Marjoram: relieves depression.
Mugwort: visions and prophetic dreams.
Mullein: repels bad dreams.
Rosemary: use just a little as it is very strongly scented. Avoid nightmares and headaches.
St. Johns Wort: banishes spirits.
Valerian: deep rest. Some cats love this herb as much as catnip so keep it out of their reach!
The supplies you will need to create a dream pillow are: a piece of plain or muslin cloth; a piece of fancy cloth or of a material you can decorate; your choice of herbs and oils; an eye-dropper; wooden or glass bowl; wooden spoon. It is never good to mix herbs and oils with or in anything metal!
Before beginning the dream pillow, decide what you will be using it for: to repel bad dreams, strengthen your prophetic abilities, rest and healing, etc. Choose your herbs and oils according to the pillow's use.
To make a dream pillow, cut out two pieces of muslin or plain cloth to hold the herbs. These pieces of muslin should each be 12" by 8". With the wrong sides of the material (if there are any) together, stitch down the 8 inch side to the depth of 3/4"; stitch the same depth across one 12" end and across the other 8" side. Three sides of the fabric should be sew. Turn this little bag inside out so the seams are now on the inside. This is the "inner pillow" in which you will put your herbal mixture.
Using fancier material, or a cloth you can paint or embroider, cut two more pieces of material 12 inches by 8 inches. Stitch them the same as the "inner pillow" except sew only to a depth of 3/8 inch. As with the inner pillow, turn it so the seams are on the inside. If you wish embroider it in any design or decorate it with fabric paints. If you plan to make this cover removable for washing, turn down a small hem on the open end and attach small Velcro disks or snaps to keep it closed.
In a large wooden or glass bowl, mix together the herbs you have chosen with a wooden spoon. This is done gently, rather Iike tossing a salad. With the eye-dropper, add the chosen oils to the herbs. Use no more than a total of 5-6 drops at a time until you reach a strength to your taste. Remember, what smells nice standing over the bowl may well be too strong when you sleep on the pillow, so use restraint.
Fill your "inner pillow" with the herbal mixture. Don't pack it full or it will be uncomfortable to sleep on. Leave it a little flat. Turn in a little of the open end so the raw edges are inside, then sew this end shut. Slide this inside your decorated cover, attach the fasteners, and you are ready for sweet dreams.

Directions for Herbal Sleep Pillow

Purchase 1/2 yard of fabric in light yellow. Cut a piece 12 inches by 18 inches. Fold the fabric in half with the right sides together so that it is 12 inches by 9 inches. Stitch around the edge with a 1/2 inch seam allowance, leaving a 2-3 inch opening at one end. See diagram.
Turn pillow right side out and stuff with herb mixture. Do not overfill, it should be soft, not tight. Fold seam allowance into opening and stitch closed.
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 pm

When I did this I modified it myself so it would work better for me I couldn't do the bubble thing still can't so I image the library and I am there. The first time I did this I remember that Scott was there and he came up in a bubble he was shocked that I beat him up there. I tired the bubble and I just couldn't get it to float. Scott said "I'll meet you up there!" "Oh yeah, I beat you up there," I said. "How are you going to do that, you're not in your bubble?" asked Scott. "Who said you need a bubble?" I said. "No, one. Ah shit." said Scott when he realized that I could beat him to the library. Then we opened the doors together because they were so big. I went off to find my book and I think that he went to find his. We talked to each other telepathically. The beings that were there were tall and angel like. His was an older male mine was an older female. We sat down at the large wooden tables in wooden chairs with red velvet padding. They didn't look too comfortable but once you sat it in you didn't want to get up. my book was this color which is Scott's favorite color and his was blue bright blue. They appeared to have a velvet cover they were soft to the touch and made the colors very viberant. He sat down next to me and asked some questions I told him that I didn't have the answer and that he should ask his guide. "Nah, I'll just ask the book," so he did. He gave me his book and I gave him mine but I was too scared to read the books.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dbzwish » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 pm

ok, i'll try but what if my book is blank
dbzwish
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:35 pm

dbzwish- My book was blank because I was scared of what it would have said. It really wasn't blank at all. I saw gold writing forming on the page but I think I blanked it out. If you have angels or guides you can always ask them to remember what you wanted to know and the answer on the page and when you meditate they will tell you what it said. You'll probably meet them in the library. If its your first try keep trying it might take awhile to remember what's on the page or to see images.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm

how do you know if what your reading is real or stuff your mind is makning up...I still have not gotten in..couldn't get the bubble to float..and keep thinking I am imagining things..(very vivid immaganation) so I never know if what is see is real or me. :?:

I also have a friend I belive she is 45 but see keeps asking me what it is like to dream, she has never had one.
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm

conundrum_dragon wrote:I also have a friend I belive she is 45 but see keeps asking me what it is like to dream, she has never had one.

Shes NEVER had a dream??(that she can recall)
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm

No, she says she could have had them as a child, but none that she can rember. Used to have exstream nightmares as a child. But as an adult no dreams.. (she does not count nightmares as dreams) Can't recal any nightmares as an adult either..
She says with nightmares she is awake in the dream. She says she couldn't even tell me the last dream of any kind that she can rember.
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Ohh
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

I guess its hard to say. You could always do a reading on yourself find someone else to do a reading and compare them to see if they are simuliar. Also believe in yourself I use to have doubts and still do from time to time. The more faith that I have in myself the more accurate my readings are. I have quite a few that comes true. Also if you have dreams and they come true I doubt that your mind would just make things up.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

I have had several dreams come true..most took a few years..
Only once when I went to bed I told myself I wanted to dream about the next place I worked (was between jobs) And I dreamed I was running a green and orange coaster... I now work at Cypress Gardens and there is a green and orange coaster there that I occasionaly run.
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:16 pm

To me I would think that would prove that your gift is very real.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:14 pm

that's just on occasion I run more on empathy, and my cousin tell's me I can read minds...lol

Total I think I have had three maby four dreams that have come true..
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:24 pm

Empathy is an important gift its one of my strongest. Yes telepathy is another and that is proven by science that we can read one's thoughts if they are strong enough to send them to us.

Even if your dreams rarely come true it is still a gift. Most of the time until I got better at remembering my dreams and writing them down I didn't know if deja vu was part of a prophetic dream that I had and forgotten or it was that deja vu.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Funny thing is both two of my cousins can see ghosts, I think my room now has two.. I can sometimes feel when they are close. I even pick up on there emotions. The ghosts.. is that normal. :?
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Yes mediums can see and feel ghosts. Most children can see ghosts. I usually don't see them sometimes I get visions but I do not actually see them but I have heard them. Its normal, I don't think people are crazy if they hear or see them. Why they exist and why we hear or see them is somewhat still unknown. You can always use a recorder and record their voices. EVP is what I think they call them Electronical Voice Phemonena.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:55 pm

one cuz just turned 12 the other is 16. I am 29 and as far as I know have never seen a ghost. But at times will just have an image flash threw my mind. (I saw a friends grandfather this way) but as far as physically seeing or hearing them now.. Everything is done in my head. Which is quiet annoying at times :?
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby CaramelFlame » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:57 pm

I can imagine
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoseBlue » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm

conundrum_dragon wrote:one cuz just turned 12 the other is 16. I am 29 and as far as I know have never seen a ghost. But at times will just have an image flash threw my mind. (I saw a friends grandfather this way) but as far as physically seeing or hearing them now.. Everything is done in my head. Which is quiet annoying at times :?

I totally agree!!!!!!
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ^Dark_Angel^ » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi There everyone I'm ^Dark_Angel^

As far as I could tell , the subjects on ghosts?
Hope you dont mind me just adding in , it seems to be a hobby of mine in the last few days lol.
I've been comming to dreammoods for years but never did know about the formus until about 3 days ago.
I must say I have met some intellegent people and interesting people as well.

I have seen and still do see spirits , Infact , I am taking an art corse because of that reason.
I keep a sketch pad and draw the spirits I see or have seen as well as Images from my dreams that stick with me.

There are alot of people that kinda look at you strange when you say , someones standing behind you , and they cant lol.
So I keep most of it to myself other then a few understanding friends.

I found the drawing helps me look back and keep track of things , but drawing them on paper also helps me kinda release
what only I am seeing or experancing.

I would recommend it to anyone , its helped me alot. As well as dream journals , to keep track of your dreams its amazing when you look back and you can see how at that time , they related to your life.

Or maybe I just think to much and want to understand what most people fear , who knows , lol...

I send many bright blessings , ^Dark_Angel^
^Dark_Angel^
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:18 pm

I have kept dream journal since 1997~ lot of crazy dreams in my past. lol
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby ^Dark_Angel^ » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 pm

I havnt been keeping them that long only for the past 3 years , lol but I recently stopped for some reason for the last maybe year . But it is interesting to read back through , as I also have had some duzzies , LOL
^Dark_Angel^
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 pm

I mainly started because I had wired dreams and just wanted to rember them.
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:40 pm

I started my dream journal in 1991.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 pm

I have a couple dreams in there from when I was little prob late 80,s but only like one or two. :)
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 pm

I remember maybe a few childhood dreams but I don't have any writen down most of them were from when I turned 14.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:30 pm

I am lucky if I have a dream once a month I really don't rember them all the time, and when I do I usally have to get up and go to work. So I lose most of the dream by the time I get a chance to wright it down. :(
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Thats how it started for me but I wrote down what I remembered even if it was a phase or a sentence. Then the more I wrote down the more I remembered there is still times when I don't recall all of it but I catch a small important piece. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe someday you'll dream more.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby conundrum_dragon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 pm

I hope I love all of my dreams...and am lucky enough not to have many nightmares..just wierd ones like hitting the ground in the falling dream..still have not figred that one out. :?
conundrum_dragon
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 am

Some people say that when you are falling your heart stops then starts up again.

My other theory is that we are astralling then we are coming back to our bodies quicker than we normally do. I have falling dreams too but I always jump as though my heart has stopped beating. Or I was astralling and fell into my body.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ^Dark_Angel^ » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 am

RoseBlue wrote:Some people say that when you are falling your heart stops then starts up again.

My other theory is that we are astralling then we are coming back to our bodies quicker than we normally do. I have falling dreams too but I always jump as though my heart has stopped beating. Or I was astralling and fell into my body.

That is an interesting way of thinking about it , and really it does make sense. I actully dream alot myself , at least 3 to 4 times a week. why ? I have no idea , lol.

Its very interesting though the information that can me translated to us through the use of dreams , rather from out own unconcious or from another sorce.
^Dark_Angel^
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby RoseBlue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:07 pm

^Dark_Angel^ wrote:
RoseBlue wrote:Some people say that when you are falling your heart stops then starts up again.

That is an interesting way of thinking about it , and really it does make sense. I actully dream alot myself , at least 3 to 4 times a week. why ? I have no idea , lol.

Its very interesting though the information that can me translated to us through the use of dreams , rather from out own unconcious or from another sorce.

This is true. Sometimes I don't get the message that I am really suppose to recieve in my dreams.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CaramelFlame » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:37 pm

RoseBlue wrote:
^Dark_Angel^ wrote:

This is true. Sometimes I don't get the message that I am really suppose to recieve in my dreams.

I find that you have to "let go" rather than to intensely search for an answer sometimes. Gosh, I wish for a past life dream. Its been sooooo long since I've had a long detailed one.
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs