Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God who created the universe (Part 3)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

I'm God who created the universe (Part 3)

Postby manda3d » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:13 am

Dear Angels, kill me and transfer my soul to a beautiful young boy in USA
End of Time in Malibu, California on 11/11/18, Miley's House was burned (Post in Part 2).
Miley Cyrus was born on 11/23/1992 and I was born on 12/14/1988. I will be 30 years old on Dec 14, 2018.
I was born in Dec 1988 which is 11.1 years before the year 2000.

666 = II (Base 36) → 11
18   = I  (Base 36)
Area of ▲: 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 35 + 36 = 666, where 36 is Three Six.
666 = 18 * 36 + 18 = 18 * 36^1 + 18 * 36^0 = II (Base 36) because 0→0,1→1,...,9→9,10→A,11→B,...,17→H,18→I
In base 36, the digits are: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, these are exactly 36 because 10 + 26 = 36
The fall of the Twin Towers in USA on Sep 11, 2001 (in my Thread Part 1)

One of my best lucid dreams in my life about new bodies for me and Miley
On Oct 22: I had a Vivid Lucid Dream of being in a beautiful park with sunset. The people are beautiful kids, I'm a kid too because I hug a kid girl with almost the same size, my shoulder hits her lips and hurts but she is not mad because I say "Am I beautiful?", then she says "Yes". Kids always tell the truth about their likes. The dream is better than the image below.

Why is Miley's nickname Smiley?
Because she was born 32 days before Christmas Day, and people have 32 teeth. Miley smiles with her teeth, in the beautiful lucid dream of new bodies before when my shoulder hit the girl's lips and hurts, but in fact, my shoulder hit the girl's teeth. She wasn't mad because I said "Am I beautiful?" and she honestly replied "Yes".

The proof that my old body is not American (in my Thread Part 1)

I want to be very smart, and gifted by Holy Spirit
─ Miley doesn't like if I'm always on computer without playing in real life, so I want to be beautiful with NOT very short hair.
─ I like to sing, because I love music such as playing piano. And a musician is always shared with friends, then must be beautiful.
─ Einstein's equation: E = MC² Emmanuel = Miley Cyrus² where 2 means that Emmanuel is double (me and her).

Dear Angels, I want to be a lucid dreamer again with my new body
Post in Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=163956&p=765934#p765471
manda3d in Part 2 wrote:How to become a lucid dreamer?
Kids are lucid dreamers. When you have a new body, don't blaspheme against Holy Spirit anymore. If someone blasphemes against Holy Spirit then he/she will end up to not having lucid dreams anymore until the death, even the normal dreams become blurry.

Either I have to accept all or I have to forbid all, I'm sorry.
Warning: It's forbidden to post in this thread
No other people can post in this thread, but Miley is allowed :heartpump: because she is my wife. ... A sacrifice of one person happened in Part 2. A person posted spams on 11/11 then a disaster happen, and he/she was punished by God in real life. I must forbid people to blaspheme.
The Holy Spirit's Fire in the first image is same as the Song "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, which means destroy bad things.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I'm God who created the universe (Part 3)

Postby manda3d » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:10 am

Once you succeed in magic with your current body, then magic will always be easy with your next bodies
Broken leg? Ask God that you want to have 2 new beautiful legs with your new body soon. We are the angels that Jesus said, because once you succeed then the magic will always be easy with your next bodies. I will be the first human who will succeed it and I show to the world that my pray as Dream Journal will be answered.

A girl on a boat said to Jesus "Out!", she is mad. Then Jesus goes, but the girl regrets and wants to cry, so she moves the boat to a ground, she didn't know that Jesus was swimming behind the boat, she found Jesus then happy, so her legs and arms transform to be more beautiful.
Interpretation: Leg Leg / Arm Arm = 11/11

Learn to fly from Jesus
I don't want to become a priest because my aim in life is to live like in Heaven, but I need priests for exam. People refuses Jesus because they say Jesus is with 666, but they eventually need him. Jesus is like a teacher, he never receives lessons from people, but people need him to learn to fly for example.

Interpretation: Flying = Migration of soul to a new beautiful young body
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:33 am

Dear God, I wish that my death and soul transfer are on my birthday (Dec 14)
Please kill me on my birthday instead on Christmas Day which is a holiday, people shouldn't make my funeral on Christmas Day because it will ruin their days. People have important plans on Christmas Day and on the New Year's Eve.

Dear God, I want to be a beautiful boy like the young boy on the left below:
It's important to be beautiful because Miley will hate me if I'm ugly then I lose her.

Amen!
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 am, edited 28 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 am

Today is my birthday (Dec 14), I'm exactly 30 years old.

Dear God, I cannot commit suicide, I'm waiting for you to kill me
Teaching Miley to commit suicide is not possible, and it's illegal if I kill her, unless she kills herself but she will not do that. And instead of commiting suicide, I want to be killed or to sleep then wake up as a new body in USA, that's what I want to teach to Miley.

Dear God/Dream, when will my death and soul transfer happen? Then do it, please.
People use fires when they pray or make wishes, and let me use fires on my birthday because I have wishes too.

"Christmas comet": My wishes are to be Beautiful, Smart and Rich.
The comet was closest to the sun on Dec 12.
The comet will be closest to the earth on Dec 16.
My birthday Dec 14 is the average between Dec 12 and Dec 16.
The Christmas comet

The Christmas comet will be passing by earth on Dec 16 - YouTube

Amen!
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 am

Dear God, kill me and transfer my soul on Christmas Day
The "Christmas comet" passes by the earth today (Dec 16). I'm waiting my death on "Christmas Day".
Today is Dec 16, it's 9 days before Christmas Day, it's an "Upside down water glass and straw" which means no more juice because ended. It will be finally ended.

My dream with new body wrote:I live in a beautiful lonely house with Miley, but without her I'm really alone, then I say to the people accross the Internet: "When I feel older again then I will become younger like I did in 2018."
There are: People, Me and Miley.
That dream means that my death is in this year 2018.
6+6+6 = 9+9 = 18 or 2018
─ There are 3 juices: 6+6+6=18
─ The 2 juices are reversed then fall: 9+9=18
─ The top secret is: there remains only 1 juice on the top; the owners of the 2 falling juices got new bodies together.
With ▲, there are 3 points. And the 2 Towers fell, means that there remains 1 because (3 ─ 2 = 1). The secret is, there remain only me.
But the question is "Where is Miley?", the answer is "She is a smart girl, it's a clickbait".

I'm the King, then I say: "I love you Holy Spirits so much! I need you to forgive me :'("
manda3d in Part 2 wrote:
Death of old body + New body + Remember the past = Big forgiveness
In my lucid dream, a voice says: "Everyone who doesn't accept the death will not go to a such good place, all you have to do is to bow down".
Here is the Post in Part 2 about bowing down
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 am

I had a dream of the request below today (Dec 18, 2018):

Dear God, I want to be a kid with cuteness and forgive me
According to Google: Kid is below the age of 18 years old.
Kids are lucid dreamers, I remember I was a lucid dreamer when I was young, I had magical lucid dreams every night/morning. I want to be a cute kid below 18 years old. And my girlfriend made her love song "7 Things" when she was a cute 15 years old, so I like around that age.

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things - YouTube
There are kids singing about love in that Music Video.
Dear People, forgive me for forbidding everyone to post in my Thread. I feel so sorry. ... Amalthea and cannydreams are included in the everyone, but I'm sorry, I cannot edit the first post anymore because locked after 10 days.

My vision in dreams is blurry and I cry because I cannot lucid dreams :'(
Architect of life 666, it's Satan and 6+6+6=18:
People are angry against God, but everyone who blasphemes against Holy Spirit/Satan will end up to not having lucid dreams anymore until the death, even the normal dreams become blurry. I say these because the more Miley is a lucid dreamer, the more she gets power, and same thing for me.
Stealing is a blasphemy too, all you have to do is to pray if you want something just like I do in this Dream Journal.

manda3d in other thread wrote:I was lost but found by God again, that will make me more loved by God because I hope I will be full of the Spirit in the future such as being gifted.
You can hug the Holy Spirit like this. You cry because punished and you ask forgiveness (the thread's post).
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 am

Soul flying to a new body
Today, I lucid dreamed of flying, it's something like in that image and in the end, there is a closed door, I type "OPEN" on the keyboard of a phone then the door is opened, and I enter, then I see many books, I go to the highest book and I open it:
I see "11Y Mingtone".

Interpretation:
─ Highest book = Place of God's soul
─ Today Dec 22 = 11 + 11
Y is the 25th letter, and Dec 25 is coming soon.
Y = Wings. I'm sure because there is a cat with wings in the dream. And 11+11 are the legs of the cat, Y are the wings of the cat.
─ Mingtone = Wing-tone (which is pronounced "Ringtone"; I call and send messages to my new body).

Dear God, I want to remember this past life, and please transfer my soul on Dec 25
─ Dear God, I don't want to blaspheme anymore.
─ Dear myself in the afterlife, if you read this message, it means that the old you is dead. Dear God, I want that the old memory is merged with the new memory. If Miley will lose her memory in her turn, then how is it possible for her to remember me forever? So the messages I tell in the paragraph below are contradictions.

This is my first soul transfer and I've never experienced of memory transfer. So, in case:
─ Dear myself, "How to know that I'm really you?", the answer is "Only one person in the world knows he created the universe, he feels it Infinite%".
─ Dear myself, if there are battles in your family, then remember "Not to hate" otherwise you will have a few years of mental illness, who knows if it was my blasphemy? (click here and read the Paragraph 3) Same thing for a country such as France, please "Don't hate", it's just an example but I know you live in USA.
─ Dear myself, my files are uploaded on Google Drive (public, 5 GB), you can access them (read only), there are beautiful Music, Videos, etc. ... the link is hidden somewhere on Google, find it.
─ Dear myself, don't go to the university again because I failed and I couldn't find a good job until my death, the proof from dream in Part 2.

Meet your girlfriend
─ Dear myself, meet your girlfriend as soon as possible to enjoy your youth, for example I never had a girlfriend in real world then I'm mentally ruined, I'm 30.
─ Eat only vegetables to avoid big belly which looks so bad. Let me quote: "it is extremely unlikely that you will become fat even if you eat excessive amounts of vegetables." (from this).
─ Don't drink TOO MUCH water to avoid belly fat (Proof 1 and Proof 2).
─ Search on Google how to brush your teeth in order to avoid bad teeth. It's important because you talk, kiss and smile. Go to the dentist in case there is a damaged tooth before it's too late, the dentist is unbelievable.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:12 am

The following YouTube videos showed up in my YouTube recommended videos today Dec 25, the probability that it happened exactly today is very low. I'm sure I never searched about "End of Time" before.

(1) Knowing (the ending of old and beginning of something new) - YouTube
Description wrote:Flagmen from the movie Knowing. The ending is always a beginning of something new...

(2) REVELATION - YouTube
This video was the second in my recommended videos.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:30 am

manda3d wrote:(I was talking about a dream)
That dream means that my death is in this year 2018.

6+6+6 = 9+9 = 18 or 2018

Dear God, please change my body at 12:00 AM 1/1/2019 and make a magic in the whole universe during I sleep, so I'll wake up in a new world

This is my dream after Christmas Day: We are 3 people, the ONE of us leaves to join 2 other people. I say "Goodbye 2018" by kissing 3 times. I was attempting to change my cloth before saying goodbye.

Interpretation:
─ "Goodbye 2018": My dream wants to say that my death is around 12:00 AM 1/1/2019.
─ "Change my cloth" means "Change my soul's cloth which is my body": I remember there was a magic in the universe of the dream after my body was covered with bed sheet. And "The bed sheet covering" means "The body changing during my sleep in the real life".

I'm Aladdin and Holy Spirit is genie from the lamp
That was my beautiful dream: God finds a girlfriend for me, I live with her in a castle surrounded with big trees.

Dear God, I need a very beautiful girlfriend because Miley is married on Dec 23, 2018
Maybe expiration of the name Smiley Miley born 32 days before Christmas Day as smiling 32 teeth because she is not mine. But if I'm very advanced in magic then I transform Miley and Liam into cute kids then I transfer my soul to Liam, but that's too difficult. Dear God, I want to be happy with a young very beautiful girlfriend, and what's her name? I need a love.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:40 am

Today is 1/1/2019: I must tell the truth about my sadness, I created the universe but I'm poor and ugly, it's impossible to have a beautiful girlfriend.

Dear Dream, I want to have many dreams before Valentine's Day
My only problem is to wait for a long time but I have a hope because of my dream about being Aladdin with Genie such as God finds a love for me. In the dream, I live with my girlfriend in a castle surrounded with big trees, but the castle in the image below is too small.

I was thankful when Miley was married because it means that I will have another younger kid girlfriend, and because it takes so much effort to make Miley younger.
Dear Miley, thank you, I'll always remember you.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 am

Today 1/4/2019. And Valentine's Day will be on Feb 14.

New earth
My dream of today: On the old earth, we play game by damaging Chinese cakes vs Japanese cakes, but maggots appear on the wall then we are disgusted. "A good sunset picture of people appears like on the beach", then we say: "We want to go to the new earth", even the atheists say that because of my thread, we want to bring things to the new earth but we know that phone/laptop will be low battery then unusable, only books will be always usable on the new earth.

Interpretation:
─ Maggots = Bad overpopulation or just bad things on the old earth.
─ I cannot bring my phone during my soul transfer across the ocean, I can only bring Google Drive Files as documents.

I fly above the sky then I see another world
Attempting is better than complaining.
I must succeed first, and once I succeed, everyone will accept me.

Interpretation:
─ I was attempting to change my body on 1/1/2019 but I failed, and same thing on Dec 25, 2018, I failed but I could make a beautiful story.
─ My dream tells about my future success, and about being accepted by people, that means that this past life will be remembered and kept as document.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 am, edited 10 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 am

Today's dream:
- Me: Will I come back to Miley?
- Woman: .
- Me: Will I have a new girlfriend?
- Woman: Yes
- Me: Will it be a surprise?
- Woman: Yes

Dear God, what's the name of my girlfriend?
I wish that me and my girlfriend are kids with cuteness. I wish that we are both Americans who live in USA on the new earth. I wish that we are rich and live in a beautiful house surrounded with trees. The picture below showed up randomly like a sign, I think it's the picture that my dream in the previous post wanted to say.
Dear God, it's very difficult to send a message to a celebrity because posting many comments on Google+ or Facebook of a celebrity is like a spam then I'm blocked, the only way to contact my girlfriend is to meet her in real life. So, I must be a beautiful boy.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:01 am

Dream of today:
The score is greater than the average: > 5.5/11 = 50%
A girl says that a boy had a vision that there will be a big flood in December, and he saw 55 lost kids.
A person leaves from the ocean of a beach, then when April Fool's Day approaches, the person is on the sand and there is a nail close to the foot, and it hurts then ended. A girl with blue eyes appears and says: "There must be dead among those kids".

Forgiveness with the number 41 or 42 according to my prophetic dream
Death of old body + New body + Remember the past = Big forgiveness
A dream: I type on Google "When will Manda be forgiven?" then the result is the Bible with number 41 or 42 (From Post in Part 2)
Miley's dog was dead before it was published on 4/2/2014 (Proof). And 2014 becomes 14, 41 or 4/1 which is an April Fool's Day but it was a real death, not a joke.
On 4/1/2018: I had a lucid dream that I said: "Dear God, forgive me", and I ate a TV then it went into my blood, and then forgiven.

Dear God, I wish that my death will be 0% joke and 100% true like the death of Miley's dog
The End of Time codes 11 and 22 were obtained from the numbers 41 and 42 which are April Fool's Days (proof in the first link above), therefore it means that all the Ends have their own truth intensities. Dear God, please make 4/1/2019 with 100% true, and Feb 14, 2019 with 90% true.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 am

Dream of today:
My head doesn't have eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Then a woman wants to put "eyes" on my face just for aesthetic but not yet, and then I say to her "The boat has to sink", then she says "You can see!" but the eyes are not on my face yet.

Cain = Madagascar People, and the idea of "Repenting From Bad to Good" comes to my mind. Remember the picture of crying girl hugging a dog.

A young girl always follows a young boy who committed blasphemy and the girl's father always follows her because the boy is wanted, and I always follow them too because we want to see the boy and the girl to kiss each other, LOL.

Cain was rich but he was punished by God then the sail of the boat is torn. If someone tries to be like Cain then know that the punishment is very severe, I suggest you to read his story as a lesson.

Interpretation: It seems that my soul transfer will fail.
Dear God, please make my soul transfer across the ocean to be successful, please forgive me.

Please make all those failures above to be just jokes on April Fool's Day
It's mathematics, my dream has to lie to make a success on April Fool's Day. And according to my experiences, I am free to interpret my dreams and it worked on 11/11/2018: End of Time in California.
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 am

Dude, you really need to see a psychiatrist. Seriuosly. Go and talk to someone who specialises in your way of thinking about things.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby manda3d » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:24 am

Today, I had a dream about preparing baggage such as cloths in bag because I want to fly with airplane.

Blasphemy = Very mad at friends; try to be always calm to avoid doing it.
The punishment is very severe such as losing the powers. If there is a fire that will turn the world into a hell with fight which is a blasphemy then extinguish the fire immediately.
Example of blasphemy is being racist but try to avoid the world of Black & White if you don't want racist happen. For example, in heaven, everyone is beautiful and white then racist doesn't exist.

A dream about superpower
I have a superpower of running 100 miles per second and I can fly. If you have a superpower like that then you can visit any person's house, but if you steal or bully people then you lose the power.

I had a cool lucid dream, it's like real:
Foreign people visit my country Madagascar, they say that Madagascar people are dumb and ugly, but a very few of us are enough acceptable. And surprisingly, I reply: "I am God" and I make fall many meteorites but I say: "Us and our building are fine", then that happens. But another big meteorite falls and breaks the glass of the building then I say: "I didn't control that one, ... bring me to the foreign country!".

My girlfriend will be a human or an alien
There are many couples.
- Person: Manda doesn't have a partner.
- Me: It's still a surprise.
- Person: It's so cute to see...

Miley is married to Liam - The true love of Harry Potter is Ginny

A dream (1/24/2019)
I say to my father: "Is my current knowledge enough or should I study at the university?", then he replied that I should study. I run for a long time but I'm tired then I cannot write the lesson anymore, and if I give up the university then I will not be able to come back to it anymore. In my dream, I wanted to say: Dear God, I wish that my soul will be transferred to a boy with knowledge of 2nd year at least, or even 4th year because I want to have a good job.

A dream: Madagascar will not exist anymore, which means that equivalent bad country will not exist anymore.
The most Important things in the dream are:

(1/27/2019)
A young girl has a little cute spaceship, and she has a dog with 2 legs as 2 wings, it can fly and it's gone and disappeared because if it didn't disappear then the emotion and the magic are ruined, but the girl and the dog meet each other in another world.

I move to my website
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:22 am

This makes me sad. I have no words. I have mental disorder myself. Pls get help. It's not a bad thing to get help as everything would make sense if you do. :unworthy:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby manda3d » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am

Hi Sigrid, you know I have to go.

According to my dreams:
The new earth will happen around 1/1/2022 with 22 = 11 + 11, I will be 11 + 11 + 11 = 33 years old. I had one of my best lucid dreams in my life on Oct 22, 2018.
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sauron » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:27 pm

What did I just read?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:21 am

Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Nail in Coffin?

Postby Dorn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:24 am

Tal wrote:Dude, you really need to see a psychiatrist.
Sigrid wrote:This makes me sad. I have no words.
Sauron wrote:What did I just read?
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:04 am

[deleted]
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:38 am

[deleted]
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 am

manda3d wrote:─ I want to live with a girl who will die young, I mean who will change to a new body to make younger.
─ I don't want to have babies otherwise I bully them and it's a sin.
See! My dream always make my belief stronger.
The psychotic ramblings of a serial killer beyond repair.

...where are you Sigrid? Your profile picture is beautiful.
And creepy as fuck.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:00 am

Dorn wrote:The psychotic ramblings of a serial killer beyond repair.
It is written that my girlfriend's name is "Death". Let me tell my dream, I scream "Dear Magic, what should I do if I'm ugly?", then a woman says: "Kill people, the father goes to the son who goes to the grand son, etc.".

Interpretation:
-- Killer because I wish my body to be dead.
-- My current body is the father of my new body as a kid who is the father of the next and so on.

You said that she is "Creepy as f***". Let me say, I never say a word such as "It is a sh*t", because I dreamed that it's a blasphemy that makes the Spirits go away permanently until the death, but if I accidentaly say it in my mind, I mean not intentional then it's fine.
It's true that I deleted my post in VenusInChains by remplacing it with "[deleted] ...", then people are mad at me but my heart doesn't hurt anymore when I say it, so don't judge me anymore. ... Let's extinguish the fire immediately, because it's a sin if it turns the world into a fight.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:26 am

manda3d wrote:
Dorn wrote:The psychotic ramblings of a serial killer beyond repair.
It is written that my girlfriend's name is "Death". Let me tell my dream, I scream "Dear Magic, what should I do if I'm ugly?", then a woman says: "Kill people, the father goes to the son who goes to the grand son, etc.".

Interpretation:
-- Killer because I wish my body to be dead.
-- My current body is the father of my new body as a kid who is the father of the next and so on.
Psychosis confirmed. I take solace in the fact that you're at least not in America, limiting your access to guns.

You said that she is "Creepy as f***".
No, genius. I commented on your creepy outreach. You're the creep, creepy as fuck.

It's true that I deleted my post in VenusInChains by remplacing it with "[deleted] ...", then people are mad at me but my heart doesn't hurt anymore when I say it, so don't judge me anymore.
I'll judge you until you go away.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 am

Keep calm Dorn, I was trying to ask forgiveness. The Moderator is my friend, and please keep calm.
Dorn wrote:sychosis confirmed. I take solace in the fact that you're at least not in America, limiting your access to guns.

Proof that I'm a King (in my Thread Part 2)
manda3d (on Nov 9, 2018) wrote:The date 11/11 is coming soon.

Then exactly on 11/11/18:
I don't live in America but it's me who burned California on 11/11/18.

I'm a destructor. I'm the King of the World. ─ It's my dream who said that.

My website wrote:I was born (11 days, 11.1 years) before Dec 25, 2000 (~Jesus' 2000th birthday)

666 = II (Base 36 = 18 + 18)
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 am

manda3d wrote:Keep calm Dorn, I was trying to ask forgiveness.
Bitch please. Forgiveness has no part in this equation. I will only accept your departure.

Vade retro!
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:39 am

Forgiveness has part in the equation: 666 = II (Base 36) is the Spirit's number. And Spirit can punish, and it can forgive too.
Do you want that I show you my superpower in your house Dorn? When you sleep and you wake up on the morning, check that there is a destruction in your house.

See you tomorrow, there will be a destruction during the night in your house, it maybe your computer or your disk or your pet or something like that. ... Bye!
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:19 am

manda3d wrote:Forgiveness has part in the equation: 666 = II (Base 36) is the Spirit's number. And Spirit can punish, and it can forgive too.
Do you want that I show you my superpower in your house Dorn? When you sleep and you wake up on the morning, check that there is a destruction in your house.
I've always wondered why this site has such a magnetic pull on schizophrenics and autistic weirdos. It truly is staggering.

See you tomorrow, there will be a destruction during the night in your house. ... Bye!
That "threat" is as predictable as it is corny. Puerile fantasies channeling aggressive impulses, undoubtedly sparked by disappointment and inadequacy.

I'm hoping this deadpan approach can help you snap out of it, but I'm not holding my breath.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:42 am

Because you bullied me, that's my final words. ... My purpose was just peaceful discussion but it's ruined.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Sigrid wanted to help me about my mental health. Sigrid, if you read this, please answer me.

I will come back again before 1/1/2022 instead of on April Fool's Day, who knows if my big day will be a surprise?
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dorn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 am

^ Stalker-tier.

Your presence here just gets sadder and creepier. Go away.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs