Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Last Prophet?!

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

The Last Prophet?!

Postby lukiusjohn » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:12 am

There is some logic that is uncomfortable but needed, if this message is that you can think for yourself,

If God is alive, how can he have a last and final Prophet… ?! No one speaks for God but me?! …

beating against a stone wall with a hand of flesh and bone, … If God is real, God is Spirit, If God has a message for the world at any point in time God can use anyone he wants, … that person who speaks his message would be God’s prophet for that period of time.

If Someone directs others to the literal blessed living Truth, is not that person also a prophet in part?!

This is my blurred opinion of Islam it is a twin branch of Judaism that denies Christ knew he was going to die, and denies that Christ laid his life down by God’s true nature and desire.

If there is an Anti-Christ that is to come, and has not come already, the point of Jews who deny Christ and Muslims are actually brothers of the faith is going to be a strong suit.

Hail God the Alien, who never comes in human form, who has no son among men?!
Hail God the Alien, who only wants your obedience and worship, and does not care for your friendship and whom does not love you as a child?!

Hail me who is the only one who can speak for God?!
Hail an Angel over God?!

There are things I wish I could communicate, ...beating a stone wall with a fist of flesh and bone?!
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: The Last Prophet?!

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:40 am

... as a prophetic dreamer... this would not be the place ... to discuss “IF” God is alive... as even I with the insight of such knowledge could ‘reasonably explain’ ... such Q-z

... as it would have to be a court of Law in this kingdumb! (Wite??) ... but does anyone really think the Supreme Court would heere such a writ? ... or is that Cannon law and the Pope has to make a rule for the kingdumb... who’s has authority to say God is alive or dead in such “Law”
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs