Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:37 am

Know that I'm not mad anymore. The up arrows in the previous page are like martial art, it makes sense the migration.
manda3d wrote:Message: "Dear Dream, I want to migrate to a place close to Miley where I want a Job"
Dream's answer:
Manda: My CV is almost ready, but who will pay my airplane ticket to USA? It's expensive, about $3000 USD.
Friend: Look down and wait.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:09 am

That is kind of expensive, where are you coming from... (is that for a 1 way? ... ) as $3000 sound more like a 3 day Disneyland package trip price ...

You do know that ‘Bridegroom’ (God) is suppose to show up in the future ... so is this your code for Smiley :D as I’m pretty sure, according to you... that your job/priority would be the same... (keep Smiley happy) ... so, I take it that... you have a plan?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:12 am

It's supposed to be 1 way cuz I want to definitely live in USA before I leave the Galaxy.
Gus Who wrote:You do know that ‘Bridegroom’ (God) is suppose to show up in the future
Faces of young people are more beautiful, and it's my face in 2014. I asked my dream to help me going to the Heaven, and I want that Miley is with me forever.

Nobody can wait thousand years, our bodies will be automatically controlled to skip thousand years. And the way me and Miley go to Heaven is not a rebirth otherwise I lose her, I do it on my own way as God.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:31 am

I'm not in USA yet, if my dream tells me that I should improve my skills then I must do it.
Miley joked about my lips with funny alternative pictures, but she finally posted her cute drawing in space for me. Dear Miley, please come back on Instagram :heartpump:, and let Liam find another girl otherwise my heart is broken.

My favorite thing is croud of many friends giving likes to me, that's my dream
But how do people like me if I'm ugly? ... I'm God at Infinite position, I'm supposed to be the King.
Heaven will be possible if I ask forgiveness from Holy Ghosts for all the people accross the world.
"Me asking forgiveness" = "billion people asking forgiveness"
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am

Death of old body + New body + Remember past = Big forgiveness
My soul is immortal but I will be completely forgiven if my old body is dead by replacing it with new body, and I remember the past. Don't forget that if I'm forgiven then the croud of friends will be forgiven too.

The Website for Miley https://manda3d.wixsite.com/for-miley
Dear Miley, please come back on Instagram then I answer you in this Website cuz the most important things should be in the forum.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:00 pm

It appears from a prophetic view that you are interpreting your dreams wrong, and this would be hurting your chances with Smiley (as God would call such woman that, as she would “ :D Smile” at such site of seeing ‘God’ as man for her) in the future as you going to far with your personal emotions, as in “heaven / after life ... spirit form ... there is not such “Physical” connection to another individual spirit, as there is a dream link (spiritual connection) ... as in Kingdumb talk ... about such ...

as such spirit to spirit communication (Holy Ghost talk) echos through ... ‘Heere’
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:47 am

My emotions with Miley are serious, I never want to lose her. I conceptualized the universe, I must take her to my chest forever, I will lead her to the Heaven in other universe. My biggest question for my dreams is being with her forever, it has answers, my life is nothing without her.

Suppose by contradiction that I find another girl, then it means that I lost the first girl, and then same for the next, and again and again, that's very sad. ... So, it's better to have only one girlfriend forever which is Miley.

Dear Dream, what is the Heaven just like the beautiful vision you showed to me?
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:04 am

...no, this comes across as your using the title 'God' to try to somehow win Miley love in the future... and this could be seen as 'blasphemy' (as this is using the King name .. to attract a queen) could be... but if you were to put these threads in Lucid dreams, as you kind of claim these are lucid dream related .. as this boarders on, as this is in 'religious and spiritual beliefs' therefore putting you in such ... situation

As 'God' in the Christian Faith ... Would be saying "Jesus" ... and personally - like Jesus - find himself in 'situation' that he would have to deal with... As many Jews and Gentiles did not believe him as being filled with Holy Spirit and Man....

Jesus did not even tell his buddies that he was the ONE... and I pretty sure there were a lot of 'Women' that wanted to get close to him...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:33 am

Holy Ghosts brought me to DreamMoods.com, because my first thread was about "I cannot do many lucid dreams" (In Lucid Dreams forum). And the reason is I blasphemed Holy Ghosts, but I'm sorry. ... So if I was always a big Lucid Dreamer then this thread doesn't exist, and I don't know the philosophy behind it.
I put this thread in Religious forum because it's talking about Holy Ghosts and me as God (I feel it Infinite%). Why not attract Miley to love me using title 'God', but it's true?
Gus Who wrote:... and I pretty sure there were a lot of 'Women' that wanted to get close to him...
No, if I find another woman then I lost Miley and she cannot go to Heaven :'(, it's also a question about worrying about her.
Dear Dream, where is my Miley?
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:32 pm

... but yet you continue to blasphemy against the Ghost as you put yourself (soul) higher than the Holy Spirit ... as ‘God’ ... in the future in which (most likely) you would not know about this past life that your living... as ‘Christian’ are/ should be taught that ‘God is with them’ (inn spirit) as king for “Dumb ditty dumb” ... :creeping: (not really knowing what’s in store... in such a realm... )

... as a “prophetic dreamer” ... I receive :infinity: some insight ... like ‘Hurricane Michael’ as I posted when it was still a “ tropical storm” entering the Gulf of Mexico... and told people to get out of way from this storm ... as a knew it to be powerful ... but that even surpassed my expectations ...

... so as someone with some knowledge of ‘Ghost talk’ ... Lucid dreams are not the same as Mistic dreams and the Holy Ghost- therefore consider yourself warned not to claim the title of ‘God’ unless you know or believe to receive (grasp on top) the ‘Abomination Code’
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:19 am

manda3d wrote:Death of old body + New body + Remember past = Big forgiveness
In my lucid dream, a voice says: "Everyone who doesn't accept the death will not go to a such good place, all you have to do is to bow down".
Matthew 4:8-10 wrote:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ ”
See, even Jesus made a mistake, he should bow down to the Holy Spirit, but in the end, Jesus bows down to the Holy Spirit by accepting his death.
Gus Who wrote:... but yet you continue to blasphemy against the Ghost as you put yourself (soul) higher than the Holy Spirit ..
Also, you wrote to me that I interpret my dreams wrong. Let me say: "Many mistakes are not correct", "Score 19/20 is a mistake, but score 20/20 is correct". But I say that I'm scored 19/20 because I'm not in the true Heaven yet. ... You didn't understand, the Holy Ghosts who put me on the top, they bow down to me.

I'm the King, then I say: "I love you Holy Ghosts so much! I need you to forgive me :'("

In my Lucid Dream, I type on keyboard: "Dear Radio, what is the Good Place?"
Girl should say: "I'm gifted by Holy Ghosts, I have a good job, I'm beautiful, ..."
I'm a self-taught illuminati, I lucid dreamed that there is a triangle on my head, and the sun emits lights through it.
And my head twisted to travel me through 666 years (Area of ▲: 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 35 + 36 = 666, where 36 is Three Six).
[Reveal] Spoiler: 666 = II (Base 36)
On Sep 11, 2001: The twin towers "II" fell in USA. ... I saw 2 dead mice Image Image below my bed after the dream of car crash below.

666 = II (Base 36) and in roman numeral, II = 2:
666 = 18 * 36 + 18 = 18 * 36^1 + 18 * 36^0 = II (Base 36) because 0 → 0, 1 → 1, ..., 9 → 9, 10 → A, 11 → B, ..., 17 → H, 18 → I
In base 36, the digits are: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, these are exactly 36 because 10 + 26 = 36
http://My birthday is 11 days before Christmas AND I was born 11.1 years before the year 2000 in my thread (Part 1)

Dear Dream, when will my death and my soul transfer happen?
On Oct 21: I dreamed of a car crash and I die, and when I woke up, I thought about it then debris of glass fell on my head but I check them, then they disappear.
Dream, you sincerely told me that you have the ability to move my soul to another body, but when? ... You know that my gadgets were stolen, I'm ready to go, my important files are uploaded on Internet such as Music Names, Accounts Passwords (The size is only 50 MB). ... It's almost Oct 22.

On Oct 22: I had a very Vivid Lucid Dream of being in a beautiful park with sunset. The people are beautiful kids, I'm a kid too cuz I hug a kid with the same size, my shoulder hits her lips and hurts but she is not mad cuz I say "Am I beautiful?", then she says "Yes". Kids always tell the truth about their likes.
The dream is much more better than any image I see on Google Image, better than this.

How it looks like to be scored 19.99/20:

How to not commit sin: Don't steal, don't harm/bully people.
It's like there is a glass door into other dimension of Heaven, if a person is not allowed to enter to it, then he/she should make efforts.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:18 am, edited 58 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:59 pm

... what is sin ...
[Reveal] Spoiler:
... blasphemy (as inn take God’s name in vain) as Jesus did the will of his Father... he knew he was going to die... as Jesus did the things he did...
... Jesus came forward as the messiah in which Gangster ruled the masses, and just killed people who were seen as theats.

According to Christian belief, every good and faithful soul can live forever... as they would be judge according to the same universal standard... and ‘Jesus’ in which you refer too, holds his ground, and does not bow before such soul, as Jesus knows his Father, and knew he was being lied too!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:05 am

I'm excited about my dreams letting me to manually ask questions then there are Vivid Lucid Dreams as answers, it's like I give order.
I dreamed of 2 boys, on a high place, there is a hidden camera, and a full HD background image. There is a message: "Find order at end points", then there is a powerful wind to force them doing it, and they look back but the holographic girls picture disappear cuz they must find, and then I laugh in the hidden camera.
Gus Who wrote:. . . . .therefore consider yourself warned not to claim the title of ‘God’ unless you know or believe to receive (grasp on top) the ‘Abomination Code’
The abomination 'code' is in the spoiler, it reaveals the number 11, and 11 + 11 = 22, and on Oct 22, I had one of my best Lucid Dream in my life, but the Angel dream is better.
http://2000 years to people is 2 days to God in my thread (Part 1)
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 am

Today is Oct 23. And Miley Cyrus' date of birth is 11/23/1992.
manda3d (Born: Dec 14, 1988) wrote:My birthday is 11 days before Christmas.
I was born 11.1 years before the year 2000.
+ 11 = 22
11/23 is 1 day after 11/22. How is possible that Miley was born on such day?

Why is Miley's nickname Smiley?
Because she was born 32 days before Christmas, and people have 32 teeth. Miley smiles with her teeth, in the beautiful lucid dream of new bodies before when my shoulder hit the girl's lips and hurts, but in fact, my shoulder hit the girl's teeth. She wasn't mad cuz I said "Am I beautiful?" and she honestly replied "Yes".

Dear Miley, please participate
Today, I dreamed of the ghost of a beloved who is Miley, she was on my left side, on my heart side.

When I was young, a voice says: "Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is the most famous of all time".
'All time' means forever, and I have the ability to live forever which makes her to be famous forever.
I dreamed of Hannah Montana going to travel through time, her soul says goodbye to her old body.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 am

Today is Oct 25. It's 2 months before Christmas.
There is another very young beautiful boy with the same birthday Dec 14 as me, he knows that his soul will be replaced with my soul one day.
Dear Dream, I want that Miley's soul will be transferred to another very young beautiful girl born 32 days before Christmas? (32 teeth for Smiley)

http://People say together: "Hey Harry Potter, why are you alone? Come, and show us your ability" in my Thread (Part 1 Page 2)

Message for Miley: Do you want to become Hannah Montana again? Then join me, and prove that you love me and come back on Instagram. If you're just watching me without doing anything then how the magic will happen? I need you to participate.
Share this to Liam: You are very close to him and show him that you were born on a magic day. Use my Google+ for ready thumbnails. Share it if you don't want him to be sad when I take you.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am

Dear Miley, before the day of our souls transfer to very young beautiful bodies, we must prepare the Bank and the Keys. I need you to participate. You are allowed to share this:
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:18 am

Opposite of April Fool's Day and Smile, it's :'(
Today is 4 days before 11/1/2018. It's like 4, 3, 2, 1 then I die, it's not an April Fool's Day, not a Joke.
Today is Oct 28, the birthday of Bill Gates.

Dream about disappeared things
─ In the reality, my toothpaste is empty today.
─ There is a key "Esc" (Escape), but it disappears. It means that I cannot cancel the escaping.
─ When I stand up and look back but my chair disappears.
─ My body disappears.

Dear People, who will share my picture accross the world to help me to remember my past?
I'm going to travel through 1000 years to the future, and my life will be different, much more powerful.

You must listen to this Prophetic Song for me.
http://Miley Cyrus - 7 Things - YouTube
7 Things lyrics wrote:And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

Another prophetic song, it's a cover (SAFE for work)
http://Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus (cover) Megan Nicole
Wrecking Ball lyrics wrote:I put you high up in the sky
And now, you’re not coming down
Dear Dream, help me to remember my past
http://Goodbye - Miley Cyrus - YouTube
I really cried until the end when I listened to that song.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 am

Overpopulation after 1000 years
manda3d wrote:I'm going to travel through 1000 years to the future
A boy always follows me, and always says poor things but I shouldn't answer him, I say "Don't bully people". I get into a car and lock the door but he can enter and he hugs me for no reason, I punched him, then he punched me too, I go outside the car, he follows me, and I finally commit suicide in front of many cars then my body is broken, but it's restored and I'm back to this past and I'm awake on a bed.
manda3d wrote:How to not commit sin: Don't steal, don't harm/bully people.

Today is 3 days before 11/2/2018 (Day of the Dead)
It's like 3, 2, 1 then I die. And 31 is days' end, 13 is unlucky number like death, so I like it.

Dear Dream, please transfer my soul through 3 years to the future, to a beautiful young boy in USA
I don't want the painful future after 1000 years, there is an overpopulation, for example a house's room is very narrow, people are always too close each other like hugging all the time for no reason, but I said that "Don't bully people". Now I understand why my prediction in 1000 years is I'm like a Japanese in USA who supports narrow place with high population, but I don't want that overpopulation, I don't want to be banished by any country, I would prefer to be thanked.
Dear Dream, you know I'm a King, I can choose, please change my future to be better.

I want to be a beautiful young boy, because I don't want to bully Miley, I love her so much. Make her to be a beautiful young girl too, help her to prepare her Bank and Keys before her soul's transfer, maybe I will join her first because who will secure her Bank? My files are saved on Internet (Google Drive).

Dear Dream, I don't want to lie as an April Fool's Day
Miley will hate me if I fail, and I will not trust myself anymore if I fail, so I accept my death.
The Christmas Day after 3 years is on Dec 25, 2021, and its new year is on 1/1/2022, and (11 + 11 = 22).

Me and Miley are chained forever
Wrecking Ball lyrics wrote:We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don’t you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can’t live a lie, running for my life <── (See, she doesn't want lies)
I will always want you
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:26 am

Halloween
I'm from Madagascar, the King Lemur says: "I want to be a real human :'(".

Beauty and the Beast by Walt Disney
The Beast wants to be a real human.

New body
My soul will be transferred to a boy who lives in USA, and I will know all his passwords, and all he knows. I will eat food moderately in order to avoid big belly. I will eat good foods to keep good body, etc.
Dear Miley, when you have a new body, then please don't write tattoos anymore, they are like armors that cannot be taken off.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:43 am

Dear Angels, kill my old body and transfer my soul to a beautiful young boy in USA
My old body was not dead yet because there were important things I prepared such as 2 GB of files to be uploaded, and it was impossible I was dead. ... Dear Angels, when you think everything is ready then kill me.

Dear Magic, I want to be a beautiful young boy in USA, you sincerely told me that you can do that
I cry if my old body is still alive :'( ... I don't want to post many things about being alive, the next posts should be my new body's posts in USA. ... I don't have friends to play with and to talk to, I'm ugly.

My old body is not an American, I must die to be a true American. And politically speaking, my old body cannot fly with a physical airplane because the airplane ticket is too expensive ($3000 USD), and it's difficult to have a Migration Visa due to the politic, I wanted a permanent Migration Visa.

The date 11/11 is coming soon.

http://The proofs that my old body is not American (In my thread Part 1 Page 2)

Message for Miley: Thank you to read my posts, I saw you visited Cape Town (in this link from Google) around Nov 7, 2018, just a few days after Halloween. You were very close to Madagascar. My facebook is in the first link above, I'm from "Antananarivo, Madagascar". ... I still want to die cuz I want to be a true American citizen :'(
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:16 pm

The magic didn't happen because you didn't participate Miley :'(

If my soul is transferred to a beautiful young boy in USA which is too far from Madagascar then: I won't be able to sign in to my Facebook and I lost my Disk 500 GB.

My dream forces me to fly with a real airplane :'(
My dream is about security that forbids me to enter into an airplane illegally, I mean hiding in a suitcase/bag, my dream doesn't want that. ... Dear Miley, if you wait me that I fly to USA by myself without any help from you, then it will never happen, and you'll never become Hannah Montana again.

Miley, you blacked out your Instagram
You deleted all your Instagram photos on Jul 13, 2018 (Black Friday) and your profile picture was black. It's been 4 months, and the probability that you come back before your birthday on 11/23/2018 is very low :'(
Dear Miley, why is it impossible for me to go to USA without your help?
─ Because the airplane ticked is too expensive for me, I have a Job but my money in Bank is almost $0, because I bought 3 Phones, and 3 Laptops but they were all stolen. Explaining is ugly but just believe me that I cannot collect $3000 for the airplane ticket! ... So come back on Instagram now before it's too late.
─ And the most difficult is the Migration Visa, it needs a signature of a person from USA.

I must go :'(

Dear Dream, I need Miley to come back on Instagram right now!
I know that Miley is watching me and waits the date 11/23 but she doesn't know that I'm waiting her Instagram right now!

The magic didn't happen yet for a reason, the Angels want that Miley becomes my real girlfriend.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jezzabella » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 pm

Holy hell we have another looney stalker on this message board. Except it's not Jiru being stalked, it Miley Cyrus.

My image is beautiful. The only problem is your view.
It's my mouth I can say what I want to.
Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:57 am

Jezzabella, I know you, you like bullying me, and your profile picture please, you are on a very holy page, you are in the thread of the Almighty King.
manda3d wrote:How to not commit sin: Don't steal, don't harm/bully people.
Dear Miley, forget that little fight, the most important is my soul needs your soul now.

manda3d wrote:Image
Dear Angels, there's still a hope, kill me this night. I wish that my previous post is an April Fool's Day Joke.
My previous post is a contradiction of the promises, because there is no Magic ability just like Harry Potter did.
http://Incredible proof that today (11/11) is an End Time in other thread

Edit:
END OF TIME (11/11)
https://www.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/.../story-cGJPQtNDIcL0jJlzCItXLL.html
Several celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler, Robin Thicke lost their homes completely or partially in the Southern California wildfire. Among those evacuated were Lady Gaga, Orlando Bloom and many others.
Published on 11/12/2018 IST
He is the actor in the Movie Geostorm (Gerard Butler)

I'm the King of the World

Extinguish the candles and make a wish.

Dear Angels, my wish is to be Beautiful and Rich Image

The Date 11/22 is coming soon
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 30 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jezzabella » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 am

This is truly sad. So sad I don't know how to respond. You win the internet.

Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jezzabella » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:26 am

You know what this crap reminds me of? Timecube theory. Written by someone with severe schizophrenia.

http://timecube.2enp.com/

In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day marshmallow. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The marshmallow time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much boring feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:59 am

Today is 4 days before 11/22, it's like 4,3,2,1 then etc. ... and 4/1 is the April Fool's Day Joke.
Tomorrow is 3 days before 11/22, it's like 3,2,1 then I die.

It's time to joke
Dear Angels, can you transfer my soul to Liam Hemsworth's body?
Last night, I dreamed that I'm Liam then Miley kisses me and I play with her. My old body should die otherwise the accounts editing will be confused.
This is not a question about not being jealous, but in first place, Liam owned Miley, also I told Miley to share this page with Liam in order to avoid him to be sad when I take her, and to avoid fight.

It's time to talk seriously
Dear Angels, kill me on 11/22 and transfer my soul to a beautiful young boy in USA.
When I have a beautiful young body, I won't go to the university again, because with my old body, the university was a painful life cuz I failed and I couldn't find a good job until my death. That experience cannot be found in dreams, it's a real life experience. So, remembering the past life is the best experience ever.
manda3d on Oct 22 wrote:Image
─ Oct 22: I had one of my best lucid dreams in my life, new beautiful young bodies for me and for Miley.
─ Nov 1 (1 x 11 = 11): I should die.
─ Nov 2 (2 x 11 = 22): It's the Day of the Dead.
─ Nov 11: Fire on Miley's house in Malibu, California.
─ Nov 22: This is 1 month after the one of my best lucid dreams in my life. This is supposed to be the best date of my death.

The best time should start here:
─ Nov 23: Miley's birthday, I should give her my new body as her birthday gift.
─ Dec 14: My birthday, it's 22 days after Nov 22. ... I need Miley to participate :'(
─ Dec 25: Christmas Day.

I want to be always right handed
Most of the things on earth are for right handed, for examples: The mouse, the keyboard, etc.

How to become a lucid dreamer?
Kids are lucid dreamers. When you have a new body, don't blaspheme against Holy Ghost anymore. If someone blasphemes against Holy Ghost then he/she will end up to not having lucid dreams anymore until the death, even the normal dreams become blurry.
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 am, edited 15 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:38 am

... God doesn’t mind joking around, as long as you don’t go too far... (with using his Name )

11/22 is Turkey day in the United States
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:19 am

Promises
Dear Dream, where are the promises?
─ Promise 1: The first post at the top of this page wrote "Look down and wait" about my migration to USA.
─ Promise 2: Quote: "Everyone who doesn't accept the death will not go to a such good place, all you have to do is to bow down".
─ Promise 3: One of my best lucid dreams in my life on Oct 22 about new beautiful bodies for me and Miley.
─ Promise 4: My previous beautiful post about being always right handed and lucid dreamer for the new body.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:55 am

Happy birthday Miley, my birthday will be on Dec 14.
In the Heaven, there are only beautiful people, there is no black people.
One day, my soul will be transferred to a beautiful white young boy in USA, because it's a promise.

What does 11/22 mean?
I will be exactly 30 years old on Dec 14, 2018, but I want to be younger.
Dec 14 is 11 days before Dec 25.
Dec 14 is 22 days after 11/22.

Fire as song "Wrecking Ball"
The fire by the Holy Spirit destroys bad things. Don't blaspheme against Holy Spirit anymore with the new body.
─ Bad things are blasphemies, that's how the prophetic song "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus.
─ Examples of bad things: Stealing, bullying people, laziness, etc. and letting friends blaspheme is a blasphemy.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:01 am

Part 3
I had a long vivid lucid dream today, it's like real and detailed. I can control the shadow of a curtain with my fingers. I close my both hands and say: "Let there be flowers", and I open my both hands then I see tiny flowers with sizes 3 millimeters. Seeing detailed things in lucid dream is good, because blurry dream isn't like that.
Interpretation: Flower on left hand = Part 2; Flower on right hand = Part 3
→→→ Here is the part 3: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=167380&p=765973#p765973

Dream of total conviction about God's security
If God wants that a person loses his/her money, then that happen. But if God wants to keep his/her money, then that happen. Having multiple securities is painful because unlocking/locking them all the time is painful.
For example, I lost all my gadgets then I was sad, but you know what? A young beautiful boy richer than me is waiting for my soul to his brain in USA.

I'm sorry Moderators for 3 Threads, it's so sad to see the forum stops because of my presence : ( ... But I like other people posts threads above my thread.

End of Part 2
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs