Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Blood moon

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Blood moon

Postby Batman » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:33 am

This is the sign - Joel 2:31 which says "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord comes."

... as one should know, a war is coming...

Expect a chemical attack ... against Israel
Last edited by Batman on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Blood moon

Postby cannydreams » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:57 am

That I believe is to happen on Friday, the blood moon. I usually miss viewing any of those lunar /solar events. Are you expecting it to set off some chain of events?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:53 am

I missed that night, I couldn't see the Total Lunar Eclipse.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 pm

It started... as the Israeli military struck 150 targets in Gaza in retaliation to a massive barrage of rockets that was fired at Israel since Wednesday evening. Some 200 rockets were fired at Israel, the military said, with over 30 rockets intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system. Most of the rockets exploded in open areas.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs