Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Meditation phenomena

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Meditation phenomena

Postby Zouka » Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 am

Hello everybody,

I remember doing this "fire breath" meditation maybe 3-4 years back and ever since then I had this phenomenon occur where If I chanted "Om" inside to myself with real feeling for the lack of better term. This flush of energy would just wash over my body. It feels a bit like when you get goosebumps but on a more conscious level and sometimes it can last up to 5-10 seconds depending on how good my focus is. Anyway, has anyone had anything like this happen to them?
Zouka
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Meditation phenomena

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Zouka wrote:Hello everybody,

I remember doing this "fire breath" meditation maybe 3-4 years back and ever since then I had this phenomenon occur where If I chanted "Om" inside to myself with real feeling for the lack of better term. This flush of energy would just wash over my body. It feels a bit like when you get goosebumps but on a more conscious level and sometimes it can last up to 5-10 seconds depending on how good my focus is. Anyway, has anyone had anything like this happen to them?

I have chanted ohm on many occasions but I never had that experience.

But what works for me many not work for you, vice versa.

They say that OHM is the voice of God and it is also the vibration of the universe.

So, I don't doubt that you could have a mystical experience with it.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs