Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Paranormal Community: Hell or No Hell

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Paranormal Community: Hell or No Hell

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 pm

I am part of the Paranormal community (people who investigate haunting) and a friend of mine said during a meeting of various Paranormal groups, someone took a survey asking who and who doesn't believe in Hell. Only one person raised her hand to acknowledge she believed in Hell. I believe in Hell, seen it and been there. I know most religions believe in a Hell. Are you in the Paranormal community and if so, what is the basis as to why you believe there is or is not a Hell based on experience rather than your personal philosophy or what you were taught?
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Paranormal Community: Hell or No Hell

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

Does any one of these PC read dreams? ... as I recall reading a dream about a Poster who claimed to be visited by a Pirate spirit, (an actual hunting :yikes ) and asking for prayers as for forgiveness... (I am not sure what dream site, I read it on... but it was years ago and the poster did not really know what to do) as she was posting for the Pirate... (I’ll see if I can dig it up...)

... also I read an article in ‘US and World News Magazine’ after the fact of a US soldier who died in Afghanistan ... well it sounded like he was in Hell already... and wanting to die... as he spoke from beyond his time... I even filed the article in a Federal case ... against the US gov. and the so-called ‘longest war’ in US history ... as it showed a ‘fault line’ ...

Though as Christian... don’t Wii have to go by our Faith (as PC are basically a religious group of believers in such spiritual movement) as ... :neer: batty

I think the question should be to such a group... do you believe in Universal Justice?... and how does it work?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 am

That is an excellent question!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:09 am

Obviously... if you take it from several perspective (as 2 WAT is ‘Hell’ or ‘Heaven’ in such subject matter)!!!

Given in these days... such souls can be i-Deeded/Dead (R as being ... by the ante inn...
(As :2cents: has to be the min currency used to Watt ... 2 from WAT place / label) ...

Also there has to be a Jurisdiction Issue as U (SuperSquirrelly and your nut friends) bring this Q issue too Sillycone Valley - Wii land... :neer: ) R PC inn 2 such ‘subject matter’ ...

(As this falls into ‘being batty’ ... judgment, and Universal laws) ... Judge vs Jury (1 God v. The Saints and Angels) in such a realm to live 4 ever inn.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

As an atheist I don’t believe in hell
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Gus Who » Mon May 21, 2018 10:41 am

Nostalgic wrote:As an atheist I don’t believe in hell

Oh! That is why your Nostalgic
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 am

Gus Who wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:As an atheist I don’t believe in hell

Oh! That is why your Nostalgic
:cabbagepatch:
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Gus Who » Mon May 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Nostalgic wrote: :cabbagepatch:

So tell me Neatalgic, if you were caught in cross ‘the War Zone’ hairs ( :yikes ) and lost your writs... how much value should I place on your soul? As I own ... et. al. Writs ... to such Atheist souls... given that you lost such legal rights?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Nostalgic wrote: :cabbagepatch:

So tell me Neatalgic, if you were caught in cross ‘the War Zone’ hairs ( :yikes ) and lost your writs... how much value should I place on your soul? As I own ... et. al. Writs ... to such Atheist souls... given that you lost such legal rights?

I really have know idea what you’re on about or what “writs” you are referring too,
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Gus Who » Mon May 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Your afterlife writ... as Gus Who gets the “legal writ” to Nostalgic (spirit)

I like to know how much do you think I should ask?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:I am part of the Paranormal community (people who investigate haunting) and a friend of mine said during a meeting of various Paranormal groups, someone took a survey asking who and who doesn't believe in Hell. Only one person raised her hand to acknowledge she believed in Hell. I believe in Hell, seen it and been there. I know most religions believe in a Hell. Are you in the Paranormal community and if so, what is the basis as to why you believe there is or is not a Hell based on experience rather than your personal philosophy or what you were taught?

If you believe in Heaven you have to believe in Hell, in my opinion.

You can't taste the sweet without the bitter.

And if someone is in a paranormal community that investigates hauntings, it seems unreasonable to me that anyone in there could not possibly believe in Heaven AND Hell.

The goal of ghost hunters is to 'find' souls that are trapped between this world and the next. Or to investigate the energy they left behind which is probably a part of their soul existing on another time line. So, if they are 'trapped' then it has to be between Heaven and / or Hell.

I am glad that you raised your hand. You stood your ground and said what you believed. I bet 3/4 of the others in the room believed just as you do, but they were too weak to raise their hand in this BS PC world we live in now.

Have a nice day !
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm

A lot of psychics refer to ghosts as earthbound spirits. They are trapped here instead of moving on to the afterlife not trapped in between heaven and hell.

I don't believe in hell in the afterlife, and I have had paranormal experiences. The two aren't exclusive.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby raymond1234 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:38 pm

VenusInChains wrote:A lot of psychics refer to ghosts as earthbound spirits. They are trapped here instead of moving on to the afterlife not trapped in between heaven and hell.

I don't believe in hell in the afterlife, and I have had paranormal experiences. The two aren't exclusive.

Then why are so many youtube videos filled with people that had NDE's and reported negative experiences in Hell and the Bible is filled with several interactions with the Devil.?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Mon May 21, 2018 9:17 pm

There's a theory that the our pineal glands secrete DMT during REM sleep and death/NDE. DMT causes hallucinations, and like other psychedelics the hallucinations can be pleasant or not so pleasant. Does the hallucination make their experiences real? Perhaps it's enough to make them a better person, DMT usually has that effect.

I'm not convinced that Hell is real because someone had a hallucination from a NDE.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 pm

Gus Who wrote:Your afterlife writ... as Gus Who gets the “legal writ” to Nostalgic (spirit)

I like to know how much do you think I should ask?

million euro and it’s yours
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 21, 2018 11:59 pm

VenusInChains wrote:A lot of psychics refer to ghosts as earthbound spirits. They are trapped here instead of moving on to the afterlife not trapped in between heaven and hell.

I agree they aren’t exclusive,
I too have had experiences yet I’m still a skeptic,
No drugs were involved, one when I was about 13-14 and the other at 16.
I guess my logic takes over, maybe I was tired and “seeing things” maybe I wanted to see something so my brain made me see it.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Dorn » Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 am

It's interesting how the pagan myths of heaven and hell persisted in Christianity, even though there is no clear record regarding either one in either the Jewish Old Testament or in the Greek New Testament. (There is a role pertaining to eschatology, but that is a different topic.)

In Judaism, there is an unspecified term for the afterlife and the world to come as a kind of gathering, which can be found in Genesis and Deuteronomy. However, in most circumstances, heaven is a metaphor for the eyes and ears--judgment and presence--of God, while heavens (plural) points to a suprasensory domain.

Hell, however, isn't Judaeo-Christian at all. It is a name derived from the Norse goddess Hel, Loki's daughter, while also the name of the underworld she rules. The sickly, cowardly, deformed, weak, and deceptive are condemned to live out eternity as forgotten rejects and counterexamples to the brave, feasting warriors at Valhalla. In place of that Hel, we have Sheol appearing in the Jewish Old Testament and Hades, Tartarus, and Gehenna in the Greek New Testament. And Sheol is not a place of torment and punishment. It is rather a neutral burial ground, an eternal dark pit, like Hades. Tartarus, on the other hand, is the abyss for eternal torment and suffering, which comes closest to the idea of punishment for resisting God. Lastly, Gehenna is an actual place, a cursed valley outside Jerusalem where the old kings of Judah sacrificed children to death by fire. As such, it is a metaphor for the worst of imaginable crimes.

In conclusion, heaven and hell are pagan remnants that have lived on as memes in various religious traditions. Christianity, in its popular application, appropriated local culture and made itself pagan in the process.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue May 22, 2018 8:15 am

Nostalgic wrote:million euro and it’s yours
okay it’s a deal... here paid in full with this batty :dusto: cent .01¢ - ... now I own your writ - and Gus receive your dog tag... (you just died, and I am the only one that can here-hear U) and you become the a ghost in the Batty computer :computer:

... as Wii (everyone) should know current market value... as a house Gus built 20 years ago to live in was about 1/5 of that in today’s market .. so that is about 1 room to someone with :2cents: and can see the future.
... so I probably name a entire room my Gus Who’s Nostalgic room ... of course I do play by the so-called “my”
Universal Rules .... as Judge over all those atheists souls I own... Cuz (-your cousins) some like a fighting “spiritual” chance in Hell to win ... aka “purgatory” ... and play ball.

... sow for Nostalgic Sake... ( Name, rank, serial #) ... I have to notify your Kin. You know, the sleepy logs by the fire place that a lot of fokes see as Kindle for God’s fire...

... ok I signed a :idea: 2 watt light bulb - Yes, Nostalgic - (please pick a color, other than Read to bee) I like to sell for 1 million euro) as everyone knows it’s Gus Who’s Nastalgic Light ... and it’s only going to go up in value...
... now I own your soul in the form of a light bulb that makes batty (Nostalgic) cents... at least 1 million euro.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby raymond1234 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:44 pm

VenusInChains wrote:There's a theory that the our pineal glands secrete DMT during REM sleep and death/NDE. DMT causes hallucinations, and like other psychedelics the hallucinations can be pleasant or not so pleasant. Does the hallucination make their experiences real? Perhaps it's enough to make them a better person, DMT usually has that effect.

I'm not convinced that Hell is real because someone had a hallucination from a NDE.

I am familiar with DMT and the Pineal Gland.

I have never tried it but ..........:).........it would be interesting....

Instead of the hallucinations coming from the Pineal Gland.......how about considering that perhaps the gland is the entry point to the astral plane or a gateway to the underworld?

Jesus went to Hell and spoke to the Devil.

I believe it exists........I believe you had an NDE......I had 3. But trying to describe Heaven and Hell is like trying to describe what the U.S. is like or what does Europe look like. London looks different from a Swiss chalet, the Beaches of Spain or Bavaria, Germany. Perhaps you did reach Heaven but saw just one small snippet.

I meditate regularly and I always put a ball of light around me for protection and only ask for good angels to help me.

I have never had a problem, but many others have when they failed to use it, used a Ouija Board or practiced witchcraft.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby manda3d » Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 am

I believe in hell and I don't believe I will go to hell because I created the hell then how is possible I will be in hell? ... I'm God.
The heaven is a magical world where immortality and beauty need magic. The heaven is a promise of God and it will really exist, and same thing for the hell which really exists for the opposite.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
My destiny cannot be changed.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Nostalgic » Wed May 23, 2018 3:30 am

@ Gus who Batman :bored:
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Batman » Wed May 23, 2018 4:08 am

Nostalgic wrote:@ Gus who Batman :bored:

Yes- Nostalgic is your name and “your back”... and now I have your soul attention and a million euro :idea: that has 2 watts of light ... how about we use this light for a Nostalgic batty night light? :toothless:

Obviously as a ghost you don’t believe in God, as an atheist... and now your just nostalgically around hear... :creeping:
Thanks by the way, for making me a million euro... how do you like your room? :computer:

I sorry Nostalgic, can’t find your way to the future. Your not a bright enough bulb to get to Heaven. The spiritual current is against you... dranging you or keeping you down...

Do you see any of your Kin-link friends ready for the fire? (End Time Fire that is to come)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby cannydreams » Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 am

I believe in a ( the) good place ( Love that TV show) and a (the) bad place, if called heaven and Hell then yes. But, as a lot of people believe this is most likely our hell. Least a lot of times it feels like a punishment to be here, and that in itself is a hell in my mind. What does it have to do with the paranormal community though?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 am

cannydreams wrote:I believe in a ( the) good place ( Love that TV show) and a (the) bad place, if called heaven and Hell then yes. But, as a lot of people believe this is most likely our hell. Least a lot of times it feels like a punishment to be here, and that in itself is a hell in my mind. What does it have to do with the paranormal community though?

That's easy one to answer if you know Rocky A SUPPER SQUIRREL ... she likes to sugar coat all those nuts she has to chew over :eat: and digest in this land (as Candyland) in a paranormal way... I personally like to call us all dingbats - but being politically correct such - peanut gallery - hear's here paranormal in a batty way :neer:

Yes... She is buttering everyone up here - like Canny ... asking the the entitled question - 'HELL OR NO HELL
She is :icecream: Rocky ... :creeping: ... Road :yikes (HELL or No Hell - (movie) the Rocky Horror Show) / Plant- it
... with nuts or no nuts on your ice cream ... Cake walk ... :creeping:

If you were a "Ghostbuster" (movie) she would be the "Marshmellow Woman" in this Hell or No Hell cake walk ... "I scream" :excited: NUTS!

:neer: batty out ... of Hell or No Hell here...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 am

cannydreams wrote:I believe in a ( the) good place ( Love that TV show) and a (the) bad place, if called heaven and Hell then yes. But, as a lot of people believe this is most likely our hell. Least a lot of times it feels like a punishment to be here, and that in itself is a hell in my mind. What does it have to do with the paranormal community though?
The hell is a world like this earth with almost never-ending reincarnation switching between random bodies when die. And the heaven is a magical world where a very few people will go there, if anyone doesn’t believe it, then I have to say that the heaven is a promise of God. The nice people are the priority who will go to the heaven first, but in the end, all the people who were reincarnated a hundred times in hell will go to the heaven too because God is very kind. ... That was my dream of God who created the universe.

Tada! ... I solved the question about Hell or No Hell. You’re welcome.

ImageI have a topic waiting for multiple answerers here http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=162424
“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Tue May 29, 2018 7:49 am

Image ... as a Bat out of the Hell hole ... I find it might be better not too ask Questions. As Ge=~wat2 was my bat lights out! :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed May 30, 2018 1:03 am

Batman, yes Ge=~wat2 in the other topic is the proof that your dreams and my dreams were connected, you are so lucky.
I can't reply you in my other topic about being God (100 views per day) because maybe I'm abusing if always post reply on the topic which makes it sticky on top for a long time.
But I think I'm not abusing if people like it, some people post similar subjects as my subjects. That's why my signature "You must be perfect in front of many people".
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Yes discovering the formula Ge=~wat2 ... I was able to turn light into Matter and could time travel ... as I now am in the process of having to move ... top secret stuff..

No... with People - I have to avoid - as such energy can get diverted - as tomorrow is one of those bad news days... as it was written in the Abomination code... most likely Chemical attack in the War Zone... as Syria had a lot chemical weapons ... now who do you think has them...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Sorry to see you go Gus. I think you are letting the narcissist(s) win. I dread the direction this place is heading.

(sorry to derail thread).
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Batman » Thu May 31, 2018 12:37 am

That is how destiny works ... batty in with cents and batty out :neer: with insanity!

Remember to tell all... when things go Down with the ‘Abomination Code’ tomorrow... 45 days is the all clear ... to try and live through according to the old text book of Daniel

Still might try to post on the mega quake to hit Oklahoma... as that’s when Gus Who Ink can be seen - as normal - but that’s going to be up to the Supreme Court of the United States - as other characters have to play out.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby cannydreams » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:45 am

Batman wrote:

That's easy one to answer if you know Rocky A SUPPER SQUIRREL ... she likes to sugar coat all those nuts she has to chew over :eat: and digest in this land (as Candyland) in a paranormal way... I personally like to call us all dingbats - but being politically correct such - peanut gallery - hear's here paranormal in a batty way :neer:

Yes... She is buttering everyone up here - like Canny ... asking the the entitled question - 'HELL OR NO HELL
She is :icecream: Rocky ... :creeping: ... Road :yikes (HELL or No Hell - (movie) the Rocky Horror Show) / Plant- it
... with nuts or no nuts on your ice cream ... Cake walk ... :creeping:

If you were a "Ghostbuster" (movie) she would be the "Marshmellow Woman" in this Hell or No Hell cake walk ... "I scream" :excited: NUTS!

:neer: batty out ... of Hell or No Hell here...

I am imagining this great big huge marshmallow woman with a crystal ball in one sticky hand and in the other sticky hand a huge Geiger counter, perhaps wearing a turban hehehe! I like how you can paint a complete visual with how you word things. Can I be part of the cashew or maybe the almond gallery? Not fond of peanuts.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:49 am

mandadream3d wrote:
The hell is a world like this earth with almost never-ending reincarnation switching between random bodies when die. And the heaven is a magical world where a very few people will go there, if anyone doesn’t believe it, then I have to say that the heaven is a promise of God. The nice people are the priority who will go to the heaven first, but in the end, all the people who were reincarnated a hundred times in hell will go to the heaven too because God is very kind. ... That was my dream of God who created the universe.

ImageI have a topic waiting for multiple answerers here http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=162424

I can imagine that too, do you feel we always reincarnate in the same form each time, or we go animal or plant life form too? Why do you think very few people go to heaven, do you think you have to be without any sin to enter into the kingdom of heaven and that is why very few go there? I think it is impossible for anyone to be without sin unless you die as a newborn.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:23 am

Sounds more like Scorpio1 - that witch Marshmellow as Prime sidekick ...

If you wanted to be reincarnated, God in his infinite wisdom would allow you to be what you want, as long as you sign the standard Willy Wonka Contract ... to see that Cannydream, I mean ...Candydream house, God calls his home! Yes, if you wanted to be that in the Milky Way...

You do understand that Jesus is coming to Judge the living and the dead... So be wise, and understand how to correct sin or avoid it... As the narcissists don't win, if pointed out - that such place harbors such 'Prime Example' as you clean you batty shoes (bat cave) for the World Cup... or take down your :2cents: Gus Who Casino signs ... leaving no cents to those that want to stay in this caption titled thread...

... as you need to have good Shepard(s) ... :whistling: chemical attack in the Middle East / war zone ... or Nazi-American Trump it type ...

As I prophesied Heere - Charlie Brown is a loser in this field of dreams... and if you don't want to be a Peanut, then get out of the peanut gallery like a bat out of hell to the Cash-U(s)... (Cashews)

... al ye has to due, ... is follow ... :creeping: (the Holy ) Ghost protocol to the Rendezvous ---> ( :harhar: that's a point, for those that like keeping track)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:48 am

cannydreams wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:

I can imagine that too, do you feel we always reincarnate in the same form each time, or we go animal or plant life form too? Why do you think very few people go to heaven, do you think you have to be without any sin to enter into the kingdom of heaven and that is why very few go there? I think it is impossible for anyone to be without sin unless you die as a newborn.
─ First, I cannot imagine the painful life after reincarnation waiting for me if I commit suicide, but I believe that I will never die.
─ When a human is dead, will he/she reincarnate into human or animal or plant life? I'm not very sure how it is about other people, but I'm sure about me that I will stay human if I commit suicide but I won't do it. The total human population is only 7.3 billion, but the total animal population on Earth is 20,000,000,000 billion, then how is possible that I was born human because the probability I was born human is 0.0000000365% because 7.3 billion / 20,000,000,000 billion.
─ But if anyone is not sure about reincarnation into what afterlife, so I already said what should not to do in order to succeed to heaven, the only solution for people who failed is to reborn again and try again.
─ I said that a very few good people who will go to the heaven, but the amount of sin between people are different: those who commit a lot of sin, and those who commit a very few sin. It’s like a difficult test, if you get a score like above 80% then you go to heaven, that’s how a very few people succeed to heaven. If that test rule is not applied, then there will be no people in heaven, but God needs people there.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs