Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Dream Too Bizarre To Interpret??? I hope Not!

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

A Dream Too Bizarre To Interpret??? I hope Not!

Postby merismos » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:08 am

So Imagine being locked up with all of your fears and not being able to wake up ....And it took place at my old home as if that is where the root of all good and evil in my life developed.
It's quite bizzare, like I was as sleep, and I was drifting aimlessly, I think my soul left my body for a minute because I could see myself floating and feel it. And I didn't feel trapped. I felt soulless in my dream. Like I couldn't feel anything until my fears were there. It's pretty crazy, I'm not sure how to describe it, it's like when it's two quiet and say your playing pop goes the weasel. And frankly the primary fears are the ones to confront me and these are voices that you hear in your mind then come the secondary ones which are just silhouettes that you can feel there presence. And the tertiary ones, you don't want to be near those.
And there's more too it. From that point but I can't remember but I do remember having to bite something... Something not human..And then I woke up. Like throughout the whole thing I couldn't wake up. And not only did I wake up in sweat, my body feels drained, and right now I don't feel anything... like emotions, if that make sense.

:? :? :?
merismos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Dream Too Bizarre To Interpret??? I hope Not!

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:41 am

Those feelings and immediate subjective impressions do not matter for dream interpretation. What is presented is content free disorder, chaotic, formless and meaningless. Suggesting that is how dreamer is.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs