Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Racism is a Spirit

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Racism is a Spirit

Postby lukiusjohn » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:07 pm

An idea has been lurking in my thoughts for years now,

i thought i should establish it out there, ... here.

when i was a kid, racism really didn't come into mind, i was around quite a few different races of people at different times as a young person and as a young adult. We had friends of all colors at some point or another, it was trippy to me as a kid how darker people had really light colored palms, but other then that i don't remember any other issues.

Random Fact, White privilege is not real, it is really MAJORITY PRIVILEGE, in my opinion it really comes down to comfort issues. It is real but it has nothing to do with white, it has everything to do with Majority and whatever people are predominant in whichever area.

Random Fact, Asians might have the best record for IQ, but Africans obviously have a hand up in a lot of sports.

Back to the sum of things i wanted to get out, I NEVER FELT RACIST UNTIL I FELT IT WAS EXPECTED OF ME, and some of that is from all sides, i have been surrounded by Native Americans, and African Americans, and Caucasian Americans, and been the minority at times, but it was never for long periods of time, just here and there, the bullies i faced at school were all colors. I would marry a Woman of any race, as long as things in the relationship lined up for what i want in a partner.

Racism is natural to an extent, we look different to each other, our most relatable places are in our own families, it doesn't have to be an instant high crime to be a little racist, things from the outside take a little while to get use to sometimes. I have noticed the crap talk is on all sides, everyone, every group i have encountered have had racist comments, ... in my experience Africans have been the most outspoken, not so much directly as indirectly, sneering at me as a stranger bickering, "hater, ick i hate white people" just out of random run ins with people, i don't want to hold it against them, it is not worth it to be super sensitive in the world we live in, it is better to just mind our own business and live under the God we ourselves believe others should live under and try and watch our steps that way.

I have experienced a different level of racism, and i did not know where it came from, i think of it as a demonic spirit of racism, it clings to our insecurities and sneers at people of other races with the deception that it is protecting us, ... this talk is weird, but i don't know a better way to display the idea, some things really get the best of us, whether we want them to or not, some things want to take our hand and have us cause damage.

i have had a few conversations with people of different races, and they tag a lot of what happens to them as being because of their skin color,to me it just isn't true, Some of us are caught up in the uglies of life, snooty, ignorant,...etc, if you were their best friend and the same color you would see that about them eventually, they are just that way to other people in general, even if they are nice to your face, and like i was trying to get at before, some racism is in its own way innocent, some on the other hand is ignorant, absolutely self absorbed and some just plain demonic. People have a tendency to use other people, history in a large portion is brutal on many scales, there is no escaping it, ..... the bald head truth is, worse people could of won more battles and wars and slavery could be much more alive and brutal then it is today. It isn't for us to judge our ancestors hearts and intentions, we can do it, but we only accomplish it in our imaginations, the justice to our opinions really isn't there.

if i say any more it will just be blabbering so, be blessed, God help us have mercy in our hearts, and help us deter from offenses that we should not bother to take to heart amen.
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Racism is a Spirit

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Sets a good example for thoughtfulness and accountability.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:19 am

Kind of went too babbling ... as is the concept rooted in spirit, or the Interpretation...
4 example a recent dream I posted about ‘ sacrificing black men ‘ as whites were making black men lay down and get eaten up by big monster Alligators/ crocodiles (turned out to be Irma and Maria Hurricanes)

So I’d Q about this Subject Matter... is it leading ‘America 1st vs. Football in to the pig skin ...
as pledges go to crossing your heart...

and as to marriage and women, I would narrow it down to 3 colors as everyone knows walking down that... Girl Fri..end/Love... :creeping: line
‘Love is blind’
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:02 am

Gus writes in a private language.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs