Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spiritual Gateway

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Spiritual Gateway

Postby w2323 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:58 pm

So, I had a very unusual vivid dream last night and I am interested in hearing possible interpretations/explanations etc.

I was dreaming I was floating in a swimming pool with one girl that I know and recognised and a bunch of other random people (who I seemed to know, or not question at the time). Not sure why we ended up there. I remember throughout the dream having chewing gum, I would repeatedly take it out/put it back in and every time I put it back in the chewy would become too much for me to handle whilst talking at the same time, so I would take it out etc.

I then remember being shown by a random man, down in the deep end of the pool, a light on the floor of the pool, which was explained to me as a 'spiritual gateway'. This man took me down and we 'dived through it'. We both came out 'the other side' which was exactly the same place, except time had almost stopped, time was so slow that it looked like it was frozen but you could see people ever so slowly going about their business in the pool. I remember 'booping' this girl that I knew on the nose and seeing an ever so small/slow twitch. Only me and this man were 'outisde of time' so to speak.

We then went back through the gateway and everything was back to normal. I then woke up.

It was so vivid and weird that I need answers!

thankyou.
w2323
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Spiritual Gateway

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 am

:lol: That Is kind of a " :dusto: "
[Reveal] Spoiler:
PUNCHLINE

as you are able to travel through this 'batty :neer: water HEAR' into deep space...
... you swim towards the bat light in this place...

.. the gum chewing ... is you trying to speak and chew at the same time! Silly Rabbit

... going in2:22 WAT
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Spiritual Gateway

Postby Sheena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Time would have to stop for you to do the 'booping' you really wish you could do. Why?
Won't take a risk? Need to be beyond criticism?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

slither io

Postby pikachu123 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:51 pm

I think people should be a little spiritual though it is not real but it makes sense to calm your mind
slither io
pikachu123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs