Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Magic spells

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Magic spells

Postby dlovestowrite » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:15 pm

So... um yeah I have been thinking about "HIM"(the guy I don't like) again. some of it is because I saw someone who looked like him or maybe it was him walking down the street.Also due to the tv show "Salem"being cancelled I have been looking up what was real about witchcraft, for example like what matched with the witchcraft in the show and what didn't. A Lot from the show matched up to witches in real life. Through my fascination I found something about love spells. one of the symptoms of someone being under a love is that they can't stop thinking about the person. That is the only reasonable explanation I have on why I can't thinking about him again. Also I came to the realization that the guy I don't like looks like matthew gray gubler and jon lee of s club 7 mixed up together. Also my feelings toward him are that I don't like him and not attracted to him I think I am just fascinated or stunned in the way he acts.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Magic spells

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:53 am

Those sort of spells are self serving, and don't really work unless you believe that someone is capable of taking power away from you. But if you are certain this person has waved their arms in your direction and mumbled a few words, you could unhex yourself by lighting some incense and candles and then ask the universe to realease the chains he has bound you with.

What I would recommend is mediating on why you are interested but not interested in him. I think the answers for that question reside within yourself.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:22 am

ok I mediated and I think a part of me is scared that I might turn out to be like him.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:03 pm

I have tried some curses and stuff like that and I believe they do hold some power but also attract some bad spirits that will do some bad things in your life.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:43 pm

It is hard for me to take this information. I find myself having to listen to music to try to block out thoughts about him but talking about him on this site makes the thoughts go away little by little.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:28 pm

http://www.morphthing.comhttp://img.mor ... 2-jpg.jpeg

This is what he looks like except with blonde hair and light blue eyes. tell me if the link works.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:49 pm

piece of advice ..

stay away from the w-craft ..

not worth it ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby dlovestowrite » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 pm

I believe in witchcraft but I don't use it.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:49 pm

well .. that's your choice ..

seems I have nothing further to add ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs