Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seven Star sisters

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Seven Star sisters

Postby cspirit » Mon May 29, 2017 7:17 pm

My dream starts off that I am at a party... There are many people there. Although I do not recognize anybody everybody feels familiar. There is a buffet of food for everyone to enjoy. I go out the back side of the house through some sliding glass doors. There is some patio furniture and people sitting around a table. I sit down and there is a woman to my left and I think to my right. The table starts to rattle and shake, glasses and things that are on the table start moving a round. At this point I am thinking that I am in a dream and I am practicing my magic. In Waking Life I realized before this that I could control my dreams, and I would practice magic in them, in my dreams. My daughter comes out of the house through the sliding glass doors and says"it is beginning" (she is much older than she was at the time of my dream). I go back into the house and I am in a room alone and up in the corner is a TV like the kind they have at hospitals. On TV is a beautiful full harvest yellow moon. On the right hand bottom side of the moon there is like etchings​ of stars. I hear a voice in my head that says,"Seven Star Sisters". That was the end of my dream. The-Dream stuck with me and I did look up about the seven star sisters and how many cultures have myths. I was very surprised to find what I dreamt was a real thing. I had not heard of this before nor had I heard of the pleiadians. I have many other dreams that I would like to get feedback on. Thank you for your time.
cspirit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Seven Star sisters

Postby cspirit » Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 am

I think I posted on the wrong forum :oops: I am new here. Just wanted to express some of the dreams I have had over the years. Thanks :D
cspirit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Seven Star sisters

Postby AaronRar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 pm

It was a lengthy stand off lines have reopened but trains havent resumed calling at Seven Sisters yet
AaronRar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs