Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Free Will in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:01 am

Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.


so that would suggest prophesy isn't actually seeing the future - its merely saying what a possible outcome may be, because free will determines what actually happens. there is no problem with that. :)
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Free will

Postby Batman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Hmm ... why not call yourself, Dimwit Eagle, as God already knows how you think.. as many people in history have already testified to seeing the future... in which came true to 'reasonable degree/ people like you fall into a class that argues with facts... as you would argue that there was no such person that ever saw the future...

Now what kind of logic is that? Aren't you forgetting all about history?

Logic would be on the side that says the future can be predicted with the right information
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Free will

Postby Temp Eagle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Batman wrote:Hmm ... why not call yourself, Dimwit Eagle, as God already knows how you think.. as many people in history have already testified to seeing the future... in which came true to 'reasonable degree/ people like you fall into a class that argues with facts... as you would argue that there was no such person that ever saw the future...

Now what kind of logic is that? Aren't you forgetting all about history?

Logic would be on the side that says the future can be predicted with the right information


Batty, I can predict you will continue to be a duche - does that mean I can see the future? No because you have the choice not to be.....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:14 am

... at least I am using PROPER English to discribe your lack of logic when it comes to this Dreammoods form on 'Spirituality and Religious Beliefs.'
As logically you can not discuss any Dingbat lingo when it comes to 'truth and history' as no one testimony about 'God' is reality to your way of dimwritting such 'God's Plan' ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:44 am

Batman wrote:... at least I am using PROPER English to discribe your lack of logic when it comes to this Dreammoods form on 'Spirituality and Religious Beliefs.'
As logically you can not discuss any Dingbat lingo when it comes to 'truth and history' as no one testimony about 'God' is reality to your way of dimwritting such 'God's Plan' ...


Still a duche....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:excuse the temporary username.

you've hit the nail on the head there - we can only think like man. you do too. result being you are arguing mankind's assumption that the impossible is possible - v's how we as mankind deem something is possible/impossible. so given that - its the assumption that is on shaky ground. think about how you discount pixies, unicorns, Pegasus, countless other beliefs that you believe not to be true - and then think why you do not apply the same reasoning of those things to an omnipotent, omniscient god.

free will conquering god, not necessarily - I think you are getting caught up wanting god to be the most powerful thing. however, if god gave mankind free will - he can perhaps take it back at any moment so omnipotence could still apply. just while free will exists, then god cannot know the future. that is not suggesting a case where mankind is putting limits on god, more that god has limited himself by giving mankind free will.

you can say "god can do anything", - but look around - this is "everything" - everything that exists is the anything that god can do, but that doesn't include impossibilities (i.e. round squares), do you see what I mean?

Hang on... How do I know this isn't an imposter? :worry: I need proof.

Ah sorry, yes I finally see your point: To have "god can know and do anything" it must include to make a round square. Or absolutely anything at all.
Yet I was thinking even earlier that doesn't it seem like God must have certain limits? Otherwise as you say there would be nonsense and no reason. Such a limit would of course be reason. Everything must have limits, boundaries, to be defined. But... does this mean negative limitation, restriction of power or knowing?

The difference to me is thinking logically vs mythologically, rather than seeming like assumption, in your question of why don't I apply the unicorns and fairies disbelief to God.
To us, every single thing nature and the universe does is impossible. Yet it does it.
If God exists, the universe must be the effect of God. (And humnans must be mini versions. Aren't we cute?)
Or if he doesn't, the universe is just like a God: It creates life.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Prophesy in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.


so that would suggest prophesy isn't actually seeing the future - its merely saying what a possible outcome may be, because free will determines what actually happens. there is no problem with that. :)


Might depend if you take that example figuratively or literally though.
What about an earthquake? That has no free will.Image

How much does free will really play into normal reality, and into supposed prophesy?
It might seem like the controller, but is it the froth on the deep ocean whose currents control it? The tip of the iceberg idea?
If prophesy could exist, it would not be often when the future is seen. It's a rare event often supposedly important, such as a warning. Could that be the rule, the clue?
What if free will does not have to predetermine that prophesy can't be, it just has to align with it? But it must mean the particular event is predetermined, and we might not understand that or how.

What if it's about transcending time? Einstein and physics proved time can alter drastically, by gravity of a black hole, and is not fixed.
The light of a distant star is us seeing time travel, although it is still the present there.
So what if prophesy was like a veil of time being lifted, that consciousness sees?
Like climbing a hill, you suddenly see so much more beyond you.
Humans understand so little of consciousness as it is now, let alone if it was developed like in the future.

Of course this proves nothing, just possibility.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Superman1 wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:excuse the temporary username.

you've hit the nail on the head there - we can only think like man. you do too. result being you are arguing mankind's assumption that the impossible is possible - v's how we as mankind deem something is possible/impossible. so given that - its the assumption that is on shaky ground. think about how you discount pixies, unicorns, Pegasus, countless other beliefs that you believe not to be true - and then think why you do not apply the same reasoning of those things to an omnipotent, omniscient god.

free will conquering god, not necessarily - I think you are getting caught up wanting god to be the most powerful thing. however, if god gave mankind free will - he can perhaps take it back at any moment so omnipotence could still apply. just while free will exists, then god cannot know the future. that is not suggesting a case where mankind is putting limits on god, more that god has limited himself by giving mankind free will.

you can say "god can do anything", - but look around - this is "everything" - everything that exists is the anything that god can do, but that doesn't include impossibilities (i.e. round squares), do you see what I mean?

Hang on... How do I know this isn't an imposter? :worry: I need proof.

Ah sorry, yes I finally see your point: To have "god can know and do anything" it must include to make a round square. Or absolutely anything at all.
Yet I was thinking even earlier that doesn't it seem like God must have certain limits? Otherwise as you say there would be nonsense and no reason. Such a limit would of course be reason. Everything must have limits, boundaries, to be defined. But... does this mean negative limitation, restriction of power or knowing?

The difference to me is thinking logically vs mythologically, rather than seeming like assumption, in your question of why don't I apply the unicorns and fairies disbelief to God.
To us, every single thing nature and the universe does is impossible. Yet it does it.
If God exists, the universe must be the effect of God. (And humnans must be mini versions. Aren't we cute?)
Or if he doesn't, the universe is just like a God: It creates life.


it doesn't have to mean negative limitation, restriction or knowing. however - identifying impossibilities makes us understand the nature of god. round square - impossibility and nonsense. likewise if free will exists - then knowing the future is a round square, we don't know if free will exists - but believing free will exists should mean that the belief of knowing the future is impossible. its not to say god has limited knowledge - but free will and knowing the future is a round square.

so what makes something a myth? I would say if you go into something thinking its a myth, then of course you wont believe it to be true. if you go into something open - then its logic and reason that filters out myth. so going into a belief of god being open - then logic and reason plays a big part to filter out the round squares. that doesn't limit god, it limits mankind's assumptions about god.

for it to be in nature it is possible, evolution explains the development of life from early beginnings - and actually things like amino acids can be developed naturally - i.e. essential things in creation of life. we still don't know how life started in the first place.

not sure if god exists that the universe has to be the effect of god. what if god is a side effect of the universe? god could be oblivious to the universe - again the assumption that god knows everything isn't necessary a starting point. anything within the universe can be created once the universe began - so other than god perhaps "hitting the big bang switch", he doesn't necessarily play any further part in its development - or even exist after that button being pressed.
Last edited by Temp Eagle on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Prophesy in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Superman1 wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.


so that would suggest prophesy isn't actually seeing the future - its merely saying what a possible outcome may be, because free will determines what actually happens. there is no problem with that. :)


Might depend if you take that example figuratively or literally though.
What about an earthquake? That has no free will.Image

How much does free will really play into normal reality, and into supposed prophesy?
It might seem like the controller, but is it the froth on the deep ocean whose currents control it? The tip of the iceberg idea?
If prophesy could exist, it would not be often when the future is seen. It's a rare event often supposedly important, such as a warning. Could that be the rule, the clue?
What if free will does not have to predetermine that prophesy can't be, it just has to align with it? But it must mean the particular event is predetermined, and we might not understand that or how.

What if it's about transcending time? Einstein and physics proved time can alter drastically, by gravity of a black hole, and is not fixed.
The light of a distant star is us seeing time travel, although it is still the present there.
So what if prophesy was like a veil of time being lifted, that consciousness sees?
Like climbing a hill, you suddenly see so much more beyond you.
Humans understand so little of consciousness as it is now, let alone if it was developed like in the future.

Of course this proves nothing, just possibility.


earthquake yes can be foreseen - however free will of man means that earthquakes can be avoided.

let me give you another example - true story, there is a cliff in Europe, that every so often (talking thousands of years here) collapses into the sea creating a tidal wave that hits the east coast of America. there is evidence that it has happened before and will happen again. now if mankind doesn't act - the tidal wave will hit again - fate. mankind can use free will to chip away at the cliff, or secure the cliff to ensure another tidal wave from ever happening. so mankind will or wont act - but if that is a choice - then that tidal wave cannot be known to happen again.

Put a rock in a river, we can say the fate of that rock is that it will become a pebble. that can be foreseen - only natural process involved. however, bring in free will, it means - that at any point someone could come pick the rock out the water - thus affecting the fate of the rock, it wont become a pebble. free will affecting the future is about potential - and that's why seeing the future is impossible should free will exist.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Prophesy in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.


so that would suggest prophesy isn't actually seeing the future - its merely saying what a possible outcome may be, because free will determines what actually happens. there is no problem with that. :)


Might depend if you take that example figuratively or literally though.
What about an earthquake? ..


earthquake yes can be foreseen - however free will of man means that earthquakes can be avoided.

let me give you another example - true story, there is a cliff in Europe, that every so often (talking thousands of years here) collapses into the sea creating a tidal wave that hits the east coast of America. there is evidence that it has happened before and will happen again. now if mankind doesn't act - the tidal wave will hit again - fate. mankind can use free will to chip away at the cliff, or secure the cliff to ensure another tidal wave from ever happening. so mankind will or wont act - but if that is a choice - then that tidal wave cannot be known to happen again.

Put a rock in a river, we can say the fate of that rock is that it will become a pebble. that can be foreseen - only natural process involved. however, bring in free will, it means - that at any point someone could come pick the rock out the water - thus affecting the fate of the rock, it wont become a pebble. free will affecting the future is about potential - and that's why seeing the future is impossible should free will exist.

What a dimwit logic response ... how high was the tidal wave that hit America, 6 inch as such a wave has too dissipate over distance... :lol: Honestly do you really believe that as True? That's about 4,000 miles ... Was the initial wave over 1000 feet high?

Why can't you believe that 'God' communicates with certain people ... and the can then pass the message that a earthquake will hit America ... Perry, Oklahoma area causing major damage ... (Of coarse due to man's "FRACKING EQ") as prophesied?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Prophesy in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.


so that would suggest prophesy isn't actually seeing the future - its merely saying what a possible outcome may be, because free will determines what actually happens. there is no problem with that. :)


Might depend if you take that example figuratively or literally though.
What about an earthquake? ..


earthquake yes can be foreseen - however free will of man means that earthquakes can be avoided.

let me give you another example - true story, there is a cliff in Europe, that every so often (talking thousands of years here) collapses into the sea creating a tidal wave that hits the east coast of America. there is evidence that it has happened before and will happen again. now if mankind doesn't act - the tidal wave will hit again - fate. mankind can use free will to chip away at the cliff, or secure the cliff to ensure another tidal wave from ever happening. so mankind will or wont act - but if that is a choice - then that tidal wave cannot be known to happen again.

Put a rock in a river, we can say the fate of that rock is that it will become a pebble. that can be foreseen - only natural process involved. however, bring in free will, it means - that at any point someone could come pick the rock out the water - thus affecting the fate of the rock, it wont become a pebble. free will affecting the future is about potential - and that's why seeing the future is impossible should free will exist.

What a dimwit logic response ... how high was the tidal wave that hit America, 6 inch as such a wave has too dissipate over distance... :lol: Honestly do you really believe that as True? That's about 4,000 miles ... Was the initial wave over 1000 feet high?

Why can't you believe that 'God' communicates with certain people ... and the can then pass the message that a earthquake will hit America ... Perry, Oklahoma area causing major damage ... (Of coarse due to man's "FRACKING EQ") as prophesied?


Batty you can look up the geologists research if you like, you can disagree with it by all means. To say its bogus before investigating its true just shows you to be a close minded trolling duche.

If free will exists the tidal wave may or may not happen in the future as mankind has the option to act or not. So how can god tell you if the tidal wave will happen?

If it's god can tell you the tidal wave will happen - then mankind hasn't got a choice to act or not - because it's already decided they will, its removed the choice of not acting. Therefore free will doesn't exist, which is fine - go for that argument.

To say free will exists and god knows the future - You are talking round squares - I.e. Nonsense.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:13 am

Yes... I am talking a-round square Charlie Brown, but your just a dimwit :blockhead: and don't get God's plan even when fore...told ... you can't kick the football!

Let's face it, some people just don't get "Faith" and take a dimwit way of not choosing the right way!
Charlie Brown Eagle wrote:

Batty you can look up the geologists research if you like, you can disagree with it by all means. To say its bogus before investigating its true just shows you to be a close minded trolling duche.

If free will exists the tidal wave may or may not happen in the future as mankind has the option to act or not. So how can god tell you if the tidal wave will happen?

If it's god can tell you the tidal wave will happen - then mankind hasn't got a choice to act or not - because it's already decided they will, its removed the choice of not acting. Therefore free will doesn't exist, which is fine - go for that argument.

To say free will exists and god knows the future - You are talking round squares - I.e. Nonsense.

If you have not noticed, I have followed earthquake ... numbers ... since being warn of this biblical EQ striking America ... :whistling: (ok..la..homa) it will be the most felt EQ by all mankind... and I've said that the numbers that the USGS are manipulated ... so you can't and should not trust such numbers... as the geologists numbers in the area I've followed have been changed over time to reflect the numbers of EQ going down so they can drill for oil.

... as dingbat cents must outweigh dimwit sense if your put 'spirituality / faith' as factor.
Call me what you want Charlie Brown, you can't kick God's football :infinity: into space hear for a dingbat point to follow your logic and truth.

Don't waist people time here saying the future can't be seen due too your choice to be a dimwit and not investigate such Tidal wave/ earthquake striking America (Perry, Oklahoma area) ... due to your research :lol:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:04 am

Batman wrote:Yes... I am talking a-round square Charlie Brown, but your just a dimwit :blockhead: and don't get God's plan even when fore...told ... you can't kick the football!

Let's face it, some people just don't get "Faith" and take a dimwit way of not choosing the right way!
Charlie Brown Eagle wrote:

Batty you can look up the geologists research if you like, you can disagree with it by all means. To say its bogus before investigating its true just shows you to be a close minded trolling duche.

If free will exists the tidal wave may or may not happen in the future as mankind has the option to act or not. So how can god tell you if the tidal wave will happen?

If it's god can tell you the tidal wave will happen - then mankind hasn't got a choice to act or not - because it's already decided they will, its removed the choice of not acting. Therefore free will doesn't exist, which is fine - go for that argument.

To say free will exists and god knows the future - You are talking round squares - I.e. Nonsense.

If you have not noticed, I have followed earthquake ... numbers ... since being warn of this biblical EQ striking America ... :whistling: (ok..la..homa) it will be the most felt EQ by all mankind... and I've said that the numbers that the USGS are manipulated ... so you can't and should not trust such numbers... as the geologists numbers in the area I've followed have been changed over time to reflect the numbers of EQ going down so they can drill for oil.

... as dingbat cents must outweigh dimwit sense if your put 'spirituality / faith' as factor.
Call me what you want Charlie Brown, you can't kick God's football :infinity: into space hear for a dingbat point to follow your logic and truth.

Don't waist people time here saying the future can't be seen due too your choice to be a dimwit and not investigate such Tidal wave/ earthquake striking America (Perry, Oklahoma area) ... due to your research :lol:



What's the matter batty? Truth threatening your facade? - You are doing what you usually do when you are shown to be wrong, retreating behind babble and not addressing the problem put to you - who do you think you are convincing?

Address the logic premise or be a duche. Every time you are a duche you make my prediction come true. Perhaps god told me the prediction
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 pm

See how you are ... the Dimwit says a tidal wave hits America ... and I say (which was dream based) is an EQ is going to strike America in Oklahoma ...

you say look at research ... and I say based on who's truth? ... as the main body that studies such ... USGS ... is the leading body in such truth and it is falsifying numbers in FRACKING EQ

... so Dimwit why do you think a Tidal Wave caused by a cliff in South Africa ... is worth any time to research to save lives and property in America ... as what I've claimed is worth the time and effect to millions of Americans ... and the rest of the World in whole...

As MY WARNING IS serious, and YOURS IS A joke!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Batman wrote:See how you are ... the Dimwit says a tidal wave hits America ... and I say (which was dream based) is an EQ is going to strike America in Oklahoma ...

you say look at research ... and I say based on who's truth? ... as the main body that studies such ... USGS ... is the leading body in such truth and it is falsifying numbers in FRACKING EQ

... so Dimwit why do you think a Tidal Wave caused by a cliff in South Africa ... is worth any time to research to save lives and property in America ... as what I've claimed is worth the time and effect to millions of Americans ... and the rest of the World in whole...

As MY WARNING IS serious, and YOURS IS A joke!


You have missed the point ENTIRELY!!!

The location of the island that causes a tidal wave is inconsequential to the point being discussed. Are you even following what is being talked about? Last time i checked South Africa isn't in Europe.......

What is it? - someone mention a natural disaster that isn't an earthquake and you feel threatened because natural disasters is your thing?? Get a grip.

Any time you want to address the logical argument put to you - by all means I'll await your reply.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:02 pm

OK Europe sorry, point being over 3,500 miles away from America ... and a tidal wave caused by surface displacement is not the same force as underwater displacement. Same force goes with EQ... as the deeper an EQ the more thrust up ... and the subject is about 'warning/ disasters and being informed... as such subject matter goes to warnings (signs) ...

... as your position in this subject mater is clear enough... as no one can see such or recieve such future ... as it has not happen ... Yet facts speak for themselves and many people have enough batty cents to know that 'God or spirits speak with people... as plenty of people post dreams and thoughts to such subject matter...

My point being... Time researching a joke tidal wave that we'll hit America, or research a prophecy the the unicorn book said is going to strike the world in this time... (END TIME)

MyAbilities allow me to see such disaster
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 pm

Batman wrote:OK Europe sorry, point being over 3,500 miles away from America ... and a tidal wave caused by surface displacement is not the same force as underwater displacement. Same force goes with EQ... as the deeper an EQ the more thrust up ... and the subject is about 'warning/ disasters and being informed... as such subject matter goes to warnings (signs) ...

... as your position in this subject mater is clear enough... as no one can see such or recieve such future ... as it has not happen ... Yet facts speak for themselves and many people have enough batty cents to know that 'God or spirits speak with people... as plenty of people post dreams and thoughts to such subject matter...

My point being... Time researching a joke tidal wave that we'll hit America, or research a prophecy the the unicorn book said is going to strike the world in this time... (END TIME)

MyAbilities allow me to see such disaster


Batty are you deliberately being a duche - or is it just low mental capacity?

the location isn't important to the point being raised. plus also - you are attempting to use logic to discount something (well done) - now why are you ignoring logic on the point being raised.....??

we have a scenario here. we have a cliff that will fall into the sea (in an acceptable place that would cause a tidal wave in your tiny closed off mind) - that if it falls into the sea will caused a tidal wave that will hit America.

mankind has the option to act or not to stop the cliff falling into the sea and thus avoiding a potential tsunami.

if you are saying god can warn mankind of the future where the tsunami will hit - then mankind doesn't have the choice to act or not, because the future has been seen, the choice to act has been removed as an option. thus, free will doesn't exist.

if free will does exist, then a tsunami happening or not - is up to mankind's choice to act or not. so if there is a choice then the future cannot be known.

now, where does that leave it? (without multi dimensions / multi realities, which is seemingly not what you are arguing and way beyond your thought process) you have two options -

1, if free will exists, you can still argue god can show possible outcomes, but cant actually know how it plays out.

2, if god can show the future, then free will doesn't exist as the choice to change what happens has been removed.

free will and knowing the future - round square.

that is the logical premise that has been put to you - that if you want to discuss it by all means - explain how you can overcome the contradiction?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:41 am

As with any advanced warning... The two choice go to believing or not in 'truth' ... as 2 it matter ... given its a threat to property and lives...

Think about it!
Last edited by Batman on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 am

Batman wrote:As with any advanced warning... The two choice go to believing or not in 'truth' ... as it matters given its a threat to property and lives...

Think about it!


Advanced warning or what is going to happen or advanced warning of what could happen? Thats the distinction that means free will exists or not.

Are you understanding the conversation at all batty?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 am

Yes... Charlie Brown.. Can you kick a football?
It always a choice, as long as one understand God plan ... you can't

Goes to creating a round square ...

God deals with truth and knows the outcome ...
Prophecy is dealing with such knowledge...

You are claiming 'no one can see the future' ...
Therefore your choice is not to believe in God's Plan...
even given such warning signs ...

... as subject matter is prophecy ... and something hitting America ... in which you brought up a tidal wave as 'truth'...
I brought up (dream related) man made earthquake (FRACKING EQ) as 'TRUTH'

the matter at hand is 'truth' and warning ... (Geological numbers) as something that strikes America
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:34 am

Batman wrote:Yes... Charlie Brown.. Can you kick a football?
It always a choice, as long as one understand God plan ... you can't

Goes to creating a round square ...

God deals with truth and knows the outcome ...
Prophecy is dealing with such knowledge...

You are claiming 'no one can see the future' ...
Therefore your choice is not to believe in God's Plan...
even given such warning signs ...

... as subject matter is prophecy ... and something hitting America ... in which you brought up a tidal wave as 'truth'...
I brought up (dream related) man made earthquake (FRACKING EQ) as 'TRUTH'

the matter at hand is 'truth' and warning ... (Geological numbers) as something that strikes America


It's a contradiction batty. You are saying the impossible is possible.

The "truth" you believe in is a contradiction - and that doesn't tell you you have it wrong......

Duche....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
It's a contradiction batty. You are saying the impossible is possible.

The "truth" you believe in is a contradiction - and that doesn't tell you you have it wrong......

Duche....

What are you trying to say? God does not know the future or that God can't communicate with people about the future in regards to disasters?
... as I have and will testify to foreseeing such events ... as I've done in the past with EQ ... and other events...

as I would describe it as an ability (as most reasonable people do)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
It's a contradiction batty. You are saying the impossible is possible.

The "truth" you believe in is a contradiction - and that doesn't tell you you have it wrong......

Duche....

What are you trying to say? God does not know the future or that God can't communicate with people about the future in regards to disasters?
... as I have and will testify to foreseeing such events ... as I've done in the past with EQ ... and other events...

as I would describe it as an ability (as most reasonable people do)


Batty, whether you believe god knows the future and communicated to you I couldn't give two shits. Fact remains if you believe that and free will exists - then you haven't and are unwilling to think about what you are saying.

Because you show a deep lack of thought on the matter - your testimony means less than a kid testifying Santa is real.

Re-read the posts for the clear explanations of why what you are saying is nonsense.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 am

Dimwit Eagle wrote:
Batty, whether you believe god knows the future and communicated to you I couldn't give two shits. Fact remains if you believe that and free will exists - then you haven't and are unwilling to think about what you are saying.

Because you show a deep lack of thought on the matter - your testimony means less than a kid testifying Santa is real.

Re-read the posts for the clear explanations of why what you are saying is nonsense.


Dimwit Eagle, exactly the point too your mentality of this subject matter ... as everyone see an Atheist Charlie Brown :blockhead: ... going round with God's plan and can't! :dusto: DUHhh

So do people in America have a choice if you were put in charge of any real value concern such truth, as you brought up the tidal wave and take it as 'truth' to such a foretelling disaster ...

Why not say ... North Korea would be more of a threat with there underground EQ ... as how do you know there not Fracking for Oil money with the US instead of testing Bomb payloads? (As geologist have to make the 'act of God' call too... :harhar: a tidal wave that hit America, ... Houston are you there? )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:39 am

Batman wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:
Batty, whether you believe god knows the future and communicated to you I couldn't give two shits. Fact remains if you believe that and free will exists - then you haven't and are unwilling to think about what you are saying.

Because you show a deep lack of thought on the matter - your testimony means less than a kid testifying Santa is real.

Re-read the posts for the clear explanations of why what you are saying is nonsense.


Dimwit Eagle, exactly the point too your mentality of this subject matter ... as everyone see an Atheist Charlie Brown :blockhead: ... going round with God's plan and can't! :dusto: DUHhh

So do people in America have a choice if you were put in charge of any real value concern such truth, as you brought up the tidal wave and take it as 'truth' to such a foretelling disaster ...

Why not say ... North Korea would be more of a threat with there underground EQ ... as how do you know there not Fracking for Oil money with the US instead of testing Bomb payloads? (As geologist have to make the 'act of God' call too... :harhar: a tidal wave that hit America, ... Houston are you there? )


If you reread the thread and think a tidal wave was the thing being argued - then you really are a moron of such great proportion that it makes the kid believing in Santa look like a genius.

Try less self-promotion and more self-reflection, might help you stop being so much of a duche, and claiming nonsense as "truth".

try - for god's sake.....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
If you reread the thread and think a tidal wave was the thing being argued - then you really are a moron of such great proportion that it makes the kid believing in Santa look like a genius.

Try less self-promotion and more self-reflection, might help you stop being so much of a duche, and claiming nonsense as "truth".

try - for god's sake.....

No one needs to 'retread' ... as Bat sight goes to perceiving such truth and Eagle sight has to see such to believe in such truth. ... the fact remains that 'Faith' is needed to understanding ('God's Plan') batty stuff. As a non believer ... you can not fly and have to try to visualize kicking a football a round ... as it has two corners, but yet it's a ball that you play with... yet

... It has a name in batty terms ... called an 'i... but you need to be a pupil first to see dingbat stuff!
:neer: as seeing is believing in an 'all seeing i '
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 am

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
If you reread the thread and think a tidal wave was the thing being argued - then you really are a moron of such great proportion that it makes the kid believing in Santa look like a genius.

Try less self-promotion and more self-reflection, might help you stop being so much of a duche, and claiming nonsense as "truth".

try - for god's sake.....

No one needs to 'retread' ... as Bat sight goes to perceiving such truth and Eagle sight has to see such to believe in such truth. ... the fact remains that 'Faith' is needed to understanding ('God's Plan') batty stuff. As a non believer ... you can not fly and have to try to visualize kicking a football a round ... as it has two corners, but yet it's a ball that you play with... yet

... It has a name in batty terms ... called an 'i... but you need to be a pupil first to see dingbat stuff!
:neer: as seeing is believing in an 'all seeing i '



And you retreat behind babble..... Didn't need god to predict that.....

If faith ignores logic then its not gods plan you are talking of, you are putting faith in nonsense ahead of truth.

Truth represents god not faith in nonsense.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:44 am

Temp Eagle wrote:And you retreat behind babble..... Didn't need god to predict that.....

If faith ignores logic then its not gods plan you are talking of, you are putting faith in nonsense ahead of truth.

Truth represents god not faith in nonsense.

No retreat, call retweet as it is Fact, as it is True is Truth.
God warns people through Prophets ... as 'God' communicates spiritual messages in this ... (Holy Ghost language) in which 'Truth' can be seen ... (Future)

... as the Earthquake coming to Oklahoma ... was foreseen ...

There are many people called, who have this ability to be a part of the " i " (batty language to see into time as it written)
...


but to that Babel song you sing to all those that follow you :whistling: Hotel California .. round and round you go.. like a broken record that is stuck in... no one can see the future... as it has not been written
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems is ... Dimwits)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:14 am

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:And you retreat behind babble..... Didn't need god to predict that.....

If faith ignores logic then its not gods plan you are talking of, you are putting faith in nonsense ahead of truth.

Truth represents god not faith in nonsense.

No retreat, call retweet as it is Fact, as it is True is Truth.
God warns people through Prophets ... as 'God' communicates spiritual messages in this ... (Holy Ghost language) in which 'Truth' can be seen ... (Future)

... as the Earthquake coming to Oklahoma ... was foreseen ...

There are many people called, who have this ability to be a part of the " i " (batty language to see into time as it written)
...


but to that Babel song you sing to all those that follow you :whistling: Hotel California .. round and round you go.. like a broken record that is stuck in... no one can see the future... as it has not been written


So to avoid contradiction you have to say free will doesn't exist - otherwise you are talking nonsense.

This isn't about god dealing in nonsense - its your pig headedness and ego/ self-promotion.

You are not interested in truth. I've explained why what you are saying is nonsense - and you ignore it, don't address it - but it is you that keeps insisting, repeating its true. What you are saying is not true batty - reasons explained, by all means address those points but stop insisting its true without addressing the argument that explains why it is not.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Anyone who believes in 'God' is taught that God already knows ...
... but too most reasonable people ... If one has a cents of wit ... they would understand how not to be dim...

... so why can't you except that (given all the information that is traveling though space) people can' make a connection to 'Truth' ... as you pointed out an obscure truth to a disaster that might hit America (geologically speaking) and I point out with my ability to EQ ... as there is enough data to show reasonable people some insight to predicting EQ in Oklahoma area

Well the fact is lives and property are in danger... as the EQ I speak of are caused by man... and therefore should be addressed as a real threat, and not a dimwit threat
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Batman wrote:Anyone who believes in 'God' is taught that God already knows ...
... but too most reasonable people ... If one has a cents of wit ... they would understand how not to be dim...

... so why can't you except that (given all the information that is traveling though space) people can' make a connection to 'Truth' ... as you pointed out an obscure truth to a disaster that might hit America (geologically speaking) and I point out with my ability to EQ ... as there is enough data to show reasonable people some insight to predicting EQ in Oklahoma area

Well the fact is lives and property are in danger... as the EQ I speak of are caused by man... and therefore should be addressed as a real threat, and not a dimwit threat


You are still arguing like the tidal wave was important!!! Complete moron.....

Because you were taught god knows - that's the reason its true??? Did you get taught Santa was real?? Complete moron....

Again all you are showing is you are not interested in truth, and not interested in god.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 am

Dimwit Eagle wrote:
You are still arguing like the tidal wave was important!!! Complete moron.....

Because you were taught god knows - that's the reason its true??? Did you get taught Santa was real?? Complete moron....

Again all you are showing is you are not interested in truth, and not interested in god.

Tidal wave.. goes to your mentality ... did you miss represent yourself with your truth?

As God is real, Truth is real... the fact is that people have visions.. as proof is in the pudding :eat:
... I claim 'Truth' in the name of Gus Who.. to EQ in Oklahoma ... from a dream code ... (given my ability to recieve and process data ... through HG)

So don't you think there are no consequences to not following God / destiny in your Free will plan? Who do you think has final say when things go wrong... as you have to share free will with everyone but God right? As God would already know your dimwit plan to understanding Santa as 2 B the one 'CLAUSE' to Jesus Birthday! :noisemaker:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 am

Batman wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:
You are still arguing like the tidal wave was important!!! Complete moron.....

Because you were taught god knows - that's the reason its true??? Did you get taught Santa was real?? Complete moron....

Again all you are showing is you are not interested in truth, and not interested in god.

Tidal wave.. goes to your mentality ... did you miss represent yourself with your truth?

As God is real, Truth is real... the fact is that people have visions.. as proof is in the pudding :eat:
... I claim 'Truth' in the name of Gus Who.. to EQ in Oklahoma ... from a dream code ... (given my ability to recieve and process data ... through HG)

So don't you think there are no consequences to not following God / destiny in your Free will plan? Who do you think has final say when things go wrong... as you have to share free will with everyone but God right? As God would already know your dimwit plan to understanding Santa as 2 B the one 'CLAUSE' to Jesus Birthday! :noisemaker:


No batty. The fact you are focusing on a mention of a natural disaster that isn't an earthquake rather than the logic premise that shits on what you are saying is true - shows you to be a ginormous duche incapable of seeing truth when it slaps you in the face.

If god exists then its truth that represents god - not faith in nonsense. What you claim is truth, isn't truth - its nonsense.

Anytime you want to address the argument that shows what you are saying is nonsense - by all means let's hear it. People claiming psychic abilities have all been proven not to be psychic. Your "abilities" isn't an ability, its matching dreams against events that happen. That only shows a deep misunderstanding of what dreams are as already explained. Did you try the dream exercise mentioned earlier?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Dimwit Eagle wrote:
No batty. The fact you are focusing on a mention of a natural disaster that isn't an earthquake rather than the logic premise that shits on what you are saying is true - shows you to be a ginormous duche incapable of seeing truth when it slaps you in the face.

If god exists then its truth that represents god - not faith in nonsense. What you claim is truth, isn't truth - its nonsense.

Anytime you want to address the argument that shows what you are saying is nonsense - by all means let's hear it. People claiming psychic abilities have all been proven not to be psychic. Your "abilities" isn't an ability, its matching dreams against events that happen. That only shows a deep misunderstanding of what dreams are as already explained. Did you try the dream exercise mentioned earlier?


Well there are facts already posted in which proves to 'reasonable' people ... as the majority of the world already believes in 'God' ... though yes even Jesus question his free will, vs his Father/God will at the time of his death ... as Jesus foresaw it and could of avoided such death... but facts and testimony remains... (You do believe Jesus died on a cross don't you?)

... as to your post... remember God created dodo birds so they all could go extinct...
:geek: hmm... do I need to explain your choice of swallowing that dimwit pill .. as that is your choice as I co-own the batty patten with God on such a pill... as Truth is hard to swallow for souls like you because with God there is no 'if'... as God is an absolute Truth.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Batman wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:
No batty. The fact you are focusing on a mention of a natural disaster that isn't an earthquake rather than the logic premise that shits on what you are saying is true - shows you to be a ginormous duche incapable of seeing truth when it slaps you in the face.

If god exists then its truth that represents god - not faith in nonsense. What you claim is truth, isn't truth - its nonsense.

Anytime you want to address the argument that shows what you are saying is nonsense - by all means let's hear it. People claiming psychic abilities have all been proven not to be psychic. Your "abilities" isn't an ability, its matching dreams against events that happen. That only shows a deep misunderstanding of what dreams are as already explained. Did you try the dream exercise mentioned earlier?


Well there are facts already posted in which proves to 'reasonable' people ... as the majority of the world already believes in 'God' ... though yes even Jesus question his free will, vs his Father/God will at the time of his death ... as Jesus foresaw it and could of avoided such death... but facts and testimony remains... (You do believe Jesus died on a cross don't you?)

... as to your post... remember God created dodo birds so they all could go extinct...
:geek: hmm... do I need to explain your choice of swallowing that dimwit pill .. as that is your choice as I co-own the batty patten with God on such a pill... as Truth is hard to swallow for souls like you because with God there is no 'if'... as God is an absolute Truth.


And here we go again - The majority of the world doesn't believe in the Christian god as you believe that god to be batty - you are lying. The majority of the world is not Christian.

"He who says, ‘I know Him,’ and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him"

Logical premise that shits on your argument still stands - address it.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: to Atheism in a nutshell ( a Batty Pill)

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
And here we go again - The majority of the world doesn't believe in the Christian god as you believe that god to be batty - you are lying. The majority of the world is not Christian.

"He who says, ‘I know Him,’ and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him"

Logical premise that shits on your argument still stands - address it.

Muslims Jews and Christians believe in the same 'God' ... others have 'gods' ... and most reasonable people understand the concept of 'one God' even Christians who confess to the Trinity

address it.. Yes, I co-authored with God in mind and patten the 'time capsule' so everyone can see how prophecy works ... It now comes in a pill form' ... with Dimwits like you in mind, so truth can be swallowed! :dusto:

So when the disaster comes... ( speaking above... look at what was written) it's not going to be called a natural disaster, it will be called a FRACKING DISASTER!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: to Atheism in a nutshell ( a Batty Pill)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
And here we go again - The majority of the world doesn't believe in the Christian god as you believe that god to be batty - you are lying. The majority of the world is not Christian.

"He who says, ‘I know Him,’ and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him"

Logical premise that shits on your argument still stands - address it.

Muslims Jews and Christians believe in the same 'God' ... others have 'gods' ... and most reasonable people understand the concept of 'one God' even Christians who confess to the Trinity

address it.. Yes, I co-authored with God in mind and patten the 'time capsule' so everyone can see how prophecy works ... It now comes in a pill form' ... with Dimwits like you in mind, so truth can be swallowed! :dusto:

So when the disaster comes... ( speaking above... look at what was written) it's not going to be called a natural disaster, it will be called a FRACKING DISASTER!


Batty, that's not addressing the argument and quite clearly shows you are talking utter nonsense, if god did show you the future - you just claimed credit for it?? And its not about your self promotion.... Exposed much....

Majority of the world is not Christian yes? So by YOUR argument we can discount Christianity as being true.....

Stop being a Duche....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: to Atheism in a nutshell ( a Batty Pill)

Postby Batman » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:25 am

DIMWIT Eagle wrote:
Batty, that's not addressing the argument and quite clearly shows you are talking utter nonsense, if god did show you the future - you just claimed credit for it?? And its not about your self promotion.... Exposed much....

Majority of the world is not Christian yes? So by YOUR argument we can discount Christianity as being true.....

Stop being a Duche....

FIRST OF ALL... this is not the Form to argue "Truth" as a 'Court of Law' should determine such ... (that is why I filed a case in Federal Court in 2016 and again in 2017, too establish justice (with this batty ability) and hold the US gov. to the same standard ... as Fracking EQ are man made... (Case in Portland # 3-17-cv-00830 MO) was dismissed, and I am Appealing..

... as the Facts speak for themselves... and as someone who sees :infinity: well batty stuff ... like any truth, one should weigh such truth properly ... obviously you lack the insight to God as such a TRUTH. Like I've brought up B4 ... this is a dream site, and in a form about Religion and Spirituality in which you've taken to play the devil's advocate against such ... I speak for all religions that believe in the one True God and I am in the majority of this world as to such "Truth"' ... (Batty cents) :neer: all dingbats get this kind of sense to see you as the dimwit atheist type that you are

So stop trying the dimwit logic talk about majority numbers ... as reasonable people can see and understand such truth to your minupulating such facts.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: to Atheism in a nutshell ( a Batty Pill)

Postby Temp Eagle » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Batman wrote:
DIMWIT Eagle wrote:
Batty, that's not addressing the argument and quite clearly shows you are talking utter nonsense, if god did show you the future - you just claimed credit for it?? And its not about your self promotion.... Exposed much....

Majority of the world is not Christian yes? So by YOUR argument we can discount Christianity as being true.....

Stop being a Duche....

FIRST OF ALL... this is not the Form to argue "Truth" as a 'Court of Law' should determine such ... (that is why I filed a case in Federal Court in 2016 and again in 2017, too establish justice (with this batty ability) and hold the US gov. to the same standard ... as Fracking EQ are man made... (Case in Portland # 3-17-cv-00830 MO) was dismissed, and I am Appealing..

... as the Facts speak for themselves... and as someone who sees :infinity: well batty stuff ... like any truth, one should weigh such truth properly ... obviously you lack the insight to God as such a TRUTH. Like I've brought up B4 ... this is a dream site, and in a form about Religion and Spirituality in which you've taken to play the devil's advocate against such ... I speak for all religions that believe in the one True God and I am in the majority of this world as to such "Truth"' ... (Batty cents) :neer: all dingbats get this kind of sense to see you as the dimwit atheist type that you are

So stop trying the dimwit logic talk about majority numbers ... as reasonable people can see and understand such truth to your minupulating such facts.


And anyone can see you ate claiming the majority is important only when it suits you.

It shows a lack of thought, lack of understanding, and lack of truth.

You are claiming nonsense as truth - that's not spirituality that's dogma.

You don't speak for the religion you claim to follow let alone any of the others.

You are being ridiculous.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Tue.. too ... 2 ... Today's new looney tune!

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:54 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
And anyone can see you ate claiming the majority is important only when it suits you.

It shows a lack of thought, lack of understanding, and lack of truth.

You are claiming nonsense as truth - that's not spirituality that's dogma.

You don't speak for the religion you claim to follow let alone any of the others.

You are being ridiculous.

Ok let me speak for one 'Truth' ... :excited: 2-day! and though we're talking about light in a sense of light that is out of your daylight sight... and you would need knight vision to see into the next day... obviously something that you r have trouble with (echo, echo, Charlie, Charlie)
:neer: Remember Bats have Dingbat cents as 'mammals', where birds aren't in that batty league... this July 4th (league)

... as I claim that more people believe in 'one God' / and the creator of all things ... all knowing (basic :2cents: knowledge that the majority gets that incorporates batty stuff) that is MAJORITY TRUTH as 7 months and thy 4th day later Wii sing a new spiritual song :whistling: TOODAY! (as Wii have to travel... )

Gus Who wrote:
FAR,
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star

Free,
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream...

On the boats and on the planes
We're coming in too a Miracle
Never looking back again,
We're coming in too a Miracle

Home
Don't it seem so far away
Oh, we're traveling light today
In the eye of the storm
In the eye of the storm

Home
To a new and a shiny place
Make our bed and we'll say our grace
Freedom's light burning warm
Freedom's light burning warm

Everywhere around the world
We're coming in too a Miracle
Ev'ry time this flag's unfurled
We're coming in too a Miracle

Got a dream to take them there
We're coming in too a Miracle
Got a dream they've come to share
We're coming in too a Miracle

We're coming in too a Miracle
We're coming in too a Miracle
We're coming in too a Miracle
We're coming in too a Miracle
TOODAY, TOODAY,
TOODAY, TOODAY, TOODAY

My country 'tis of thee (TOODAY)
Sweet land of liberty (TOODAY)
Of thee I sing (TOODAY)
Of thee I sing
TOODAY, TOODAY, TOODAY
TOODAY, TOODAY, TOODAY ......



... and the problem that you are not kicking, is that round Football looking thing in your face as Truth, as it is in a shape of an eye ... which goes 2 ' i ' ( :geek: not 4th i) as in Wii as in two eyes that see the Pupil

Don't be a square :blockhead: head ... GOD is God, Truth is Truth! You can not be smarter than the Truth!

This :idea: concept of a ball of light is Gus WAT... and that song will be sung by everyone when and B4 Jesus re: :neer: tunes inn
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:10 am

And that gibberish was from god or you?

Out of interest - Give a percentage of how much of that was god and how much was your input?

Majority of people don't believe in Jesus so you can discount him from having anything to do with with truth. Your method not mine......

Wise up batty.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( Truth)

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:10 am

Temp Eagle wrote:And that gibberish was from god or you?

Out of interest - Give a percentage of how much of that was god and how much was your input?

Majority of people don't believe in Jesus so you can discount him from having anything to do with with truth. Your method not mine......

Wise up batty.

Interest ... well if you understand 'Mass' and 'Spirit' you would know 'Times' ... as light transcends such percent... though if in batty cent it would be 100% compared to your 0 % towards God ...

resonable people / majority ... understand the differents ... There is one 'Truth' that all can see coming in... it's only 'Opinions' / perspectives that give 'Free will' to mankind ...

Though a majority of people believe Jesus was from God.. and had such authority to speak ... as Christian believe Jesus soul to transcend such time (able to time travel / link up with God in 'TIME") Hear..4th :noisemaker: , I speak on behalf of religion in general to one God / truth ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( Truth)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:And that gibberish was from god or you?

Out of interest - Give a percentage of how much of that was god and how much was your input?

Majority of people don't believe in Jesus so you can discount him from having anything to do with with truth. Your method not mine......

Wise up batty.

Interest ... well if you understand 'Mass' and 'Spirit' you would know 'Times' ... as light transcends such percent... though if in batty cent it would be 100% compared to your 0 % towards God ...

resonable people / majority ... understand the differents ... There is one 'Truth' that all can see coming in... it's only 'Opinions' / perspectives that give 'Free will' to mankind ...

Though a majority of people believe Jesus was from God.. and had such authority to speak ... as Christian believe Jesus soul to transcend such time (able to time travel / link up with God in 'TIME") Hear..4th :noisemaker: , I speak on behalf of religion in general to one God / truth ...


Same question you didn't answer - how much of the gibberish is yours and what came from god?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( Truth)

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Same question you didn't answer - how much of the gibberish is yours and what came from god?

Same answer (100 % batty cents) given that you don't understand God as truth... as my opinion is a voice for truth

as your opinion is a voice against God and his truth ... (that Christian reconize as Jesus) as the 'gibberish' that you speak is what I refer to as 'dingbat' to be fair minded to dimwits like you. Different ways leads to different talk. As God and i Who speak / write through the Holy Ghost consider you a 'Dimwit' in such matters ...

... the question should go to you, of how much dingbat is mine and what do you reconize as Jesus speaking to a dimwit? As I say, Jesus would think you were 'Dull' to such truth (Bad mouthing 'God' in a dream site that deals with Religion and Spirituality form) as this would be a consequence of your dimwittedness! :loony:

:geek: ... though I believe I could speak for all the major Religions that see God as Truth (1 God) ... vs your opinion that over the years have posted ... blah, blah, blah
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( Truth)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Same question you didn't answer - how much of the gibberish is yours and what came from god?

Same answer (100 % batty cents) given that you don't understand God as truth... as my opinion is a voice for truth

as your opinion is a voice against God and his truth ... (that Christian reconize as Jesus) as the 'gibberish' that you speak is what I refer to as 'dingbat' to be fair minded to dimwits like you. Different ways leads to different talk. As God and i Who speak / write through the Holy Ghost consider you a 'Dimwit' in such matters ...

... the question should go to you, of how much dingbat is mine and what do you reconize as Jesus speaking to a dimwit? As I say, Jesus would think you were 'Dull' to such truth (Bad mouthing 'God' in a dream site that deals with Religion and Spirituality form) as this would be a consequence of your dimwittedness! :loony:

:geek: ... though I believe I could speak for all the major Religions that see God as Truth (1 God) ... vs your opinion that over the years have posted ... blah, blah, blah


Batty I don't see many Christians backing up your ridiculous self promotions.

You do not speak for god - its sad that in this day and age there are people still claiming that.

As for Jesus' opinion of me, not being christian it means less than little to me - you talk as off it should, which again is ridiculous on your part. However, as you break "gods commandments", claim to be Christian but don't follow Jesus' teachings - you think Jesus would be your cuddle buddy? You need to look at yourself, your own actions before casting aspersions on others. Wouldnt you look awful silly if Jesus taught anything like that....... Oh dear.....

At the end of the day you haven't been able to address the logical premise that means free will and the future known is a round square - its been put to in plain English, nothing hidden, nothing dressed up. And you haven't been deal with that, despite your claim that you speak for god... Doesn't bode well for god if your claim is true does it....

I think this sums it up well: If god exists, then the truth represents god, not faith in nonsense. If god doesn't exist, the truth is still important, and faith is nonsense.

Or perhaps : Are you sure you don't mean you speak for cod? Because everything you say is fishy...
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( Truth)

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:55 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
Batty I don't see many Christians backing up your ridiculous self promotions.

You do not speak for god - its sad that in this day and age there are people still claiming that.

As for Jesus' opinion of me, not being christian it means less than little to me - you talk as off it should, which again is ridiculous on your part. However, as you break "gods commandments", claim to be Christian but don't follow Jesus' teachings - you think Jesus would be your cuddle buddy? You need to look at yourself, your own actions before casting aspersions on others. Wouldnt you look awful silly if Jesus taught anything like that....... Oh dear.....

At the end of the day you haven't been able to address the logical premise that means free will and the future known is a round square - its been put to in plain English, nothing hidden, nothing dressed up. And you haven't been deal with that, despite your claim that you speak for god... Doesn't bode well for god if your claim is true does it....

I think this sums it up well: If god exists, then the truth represents god, not faith in nonsense. If god doesn't exist, the truth is still important, and faith is nonsense.

Or perhaps : Are you sure you don't mean you speak for cod? Because everything you say is fishy...

The Premise is God's Promise ... and that goes to religious messages ... (Something dimwits don't get) ...
as people pick up ... Dingbat (dream-up) things or have visions ... dealing with the future...

Look at the news ... China has now warned of major consequences over North Korea and United States.. as I've been saying that for years ... to a brink of World War ( :infinity: as batty sight goes...)

God's (Faith) comes inn ... to dingbats that believe in such truth ... (as this is filtered / fluttering light ) as bits and pieces of the future.. to make round circles out of such :blockhead: square head thinking, when kicking a eye shape pupil ... Charlie Brown

You can't kick the football as a dimwit!

... so 'Faith is needed on the dingbat side to get too ... or through ... such time until the Miricle coming :whistling: (sing inn if you believe)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:56 am

Yeah - you are deluded and nonsensical.

Round square batty. Round square.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:45 am

Dimwit Eagle wrote:Yeah - you are deluded and nonsensical.

Round square batty. Round square.
... and the warning has been given - dimwits can't see W in a hole truth!

Maybe in time you'll figure out WHAT the W is.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:08 am

Gus Who wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:Yeah - you are deluded and nonsensical.

Round square batty. Round square.
... and the warning has been given - dimwits can't see W in a hole truth!

Maybe in time you'll figure out WHAT the W is.


Maybe in time you will get a brain cell. You are the epitome of ludicrous.

If god exists then the truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

Round square batty..... Keep telling yourself the impossible is possible. It just makes you an idiot for stating and believing contradiction is truth.

Round square.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Maybe in time you will get a brain cell. You are the epitome of ludicrous.

If god exists then the truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

Round square batty..... Keep telling yourself the impossible is possible. It just makes you an idiot for stating and believing contradiction is truth.

Round square.

Do you understand what Faith is? As it is not a truth, but a belief (which goes to Spirituallity)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8801
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Shared Bottom Border