Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Batman wrote:Yes, we're talking about you... as Wii see you out there in many forms.
All the earthquake nonsense is a video game!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Sheena wrote:
Batman wrote:Yes, we're talking about you... as Wii see you out there in many forms.
All the earthquake nonsense is a video game!

No, that is reality playing out... as lives and property are clearly in danger ... and the government values oil revenue more than "Truth"
... as I just mailed in a reply to this case..
As "Truth" does not change... regardless of time... that is why it is called destiny
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:18 pm

You are in danger and only i can save you - says the little girl Gus. Isn't that how despots get started?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:25 am

Sheena wrote:You are in danger and only i can save you - says the little girl Gus. Isn't that how despots get started?

Battys prediction from "god": "An earthquake is going to happen in a regular earthquake zone where scientists already track and predict earthquakes with greater accuracy than me"

It's more chocolate teapot than despot.....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
Sheena wrote:You are in danger and only i can save you - says the little girl Gus. Isn't that how despots get started?

Battys prediction from "god": "An earthquake is going to happen in a regular earthquake zone where scientists already track and predict earthquakes with greater accuracy than me"

This goes to "Prevenient grace" in 'Good Faith" ... as the zone in question (Oklahoma area/ USA) had a history prior to 2009 of being hit with a mega quake / aftermath was in a range of zero too none... and only due to FRAXKING did it spike last year to major earthquake level ... as recorded / felt

... as scientist claim that numbers are coming down from 2015 numbers... and I claim through this Prevenient grace in Good Faith' that people in the Government are misleading the public with falsified numbers (bad faith), as a scale is 10x greater per magnitude number... and can and was tracked by me ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:16 am

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:

This goes to "Prevenient grace" in 'Good Faith" ... as the zone in question (Oklahoma area/ USA) had a history prior to 2009 of being hit with a mega quake / aftermath was in a range of zero too none... and only due to FRAXKING did it spike last year to major earthquake level ... as recorded / felt

... as scientist claim that numbers are coming down from 2015 numbers... and I claim through this Prevenient grace in Good Faith' that people in the Government are misleading the public with falsified numbers (bad faith), as a scale is 10x greater per magnitude number... and can and was tracked by me ...

With greater atrocities happening the world - you think god wants you to argue against scientific record in an established earthquake zone??

It would be laughable if you weren't so tragic.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
With greater atrocities happening the world - you think god wants you to argue against scientific record in an established earthquake zone??

I am not arguing... I am stating prophesy... as in God's promise / destiny... God and I already know your a dimwit to this...
as this quake has been referred too in general terms ... (look it up in the Bible ) as it even comes with the "SIGN"
I call it the 'batty sign' as only dingbats that know prophecy can see it ... as a sign from heaven ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:

I am not arguing... I am stating prophesy... as in God's promise / destiny... God and I already know your a dimwit to this...
as this quake has been referred too in general terms ... (look it up in the Bible ) as it even comes with the "SIGN"
I call it the 'batty sign' as only dingbats that know prophecy can see it ... as a sign from heaven ...

Given your misuse of biblical verse already in this thread I loathe to ask but what biblical prophesy are you referring to? Perhaps I can explain it to you....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
Given your misuse of biblical verse already in this thread I loathe to ask but what biblical prophesy are you referring to? Perhaps I can explain it to you....

"The See I told you ahead of time"... Dimwit that Unicorn Jesus that you speak of has been quoted to have said, referring to this time period... the words quoted differ a little, but there is a dingbat sign that the shadow makes of this 'Dark Light line' that.... draws a line in the sand ... // ø \\ from coast to coast across the land that puts itself 1st [America First]

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
’[b]

This refers too August 21, 1017 [Solar eclipse / New Moon]
The mega Quake will be a part of this time period, as FRACKING :worry: "shaking up" the entire country is a part of WAT's up :whistling:

Just telling the dingbats ahead of time... about the FRACKING FAULT LINE LIES ... 2... POINT (dot)... :harhar: Gov.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Batty code wrote:

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;

This refers too August 21, 1017 [Solar eclipse / New Moon]

WHAT HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING A CONNECTION...

As the last total solar eclipse was on June 8, 1918 and crossed the United States from Washington State to Florida. This path is roughly similar to the August 21, 2017 total solar eclipse. These totality crossed the nation from the Pacific to the Atlantic making a slash line .... :neer: batty sign!

WAT... no dimwit comet to fly into batty space?
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Batty you do know where those two lines of biblical verse came from don't you? Quote the chapter.

Christians believe Jesus was talking of end times and the return of Christ - but no, you believe he was talking about an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone.....

The word "Moron" doesnt cover it.....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:Batty you do know where those two lines of biblical verse came from don't you? Quote the chapter.

Christians believe Jesus was talking of end times and the return of Christ - but no, you believe he was talking about an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone.....

Christian are told to 'Watch"... and be dressed and ready... as I speak to the dingbats that know there stuff in this field, as it is more than an EQ that happens in this 'end time zone'
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Temp Eagle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 am

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:Batty you do know where those two lines of biblical verse came from don't you? Quote the chapter.

Christian are told to 'Watch"... and be dressed and ready... as I speak to the dingbats that know there stuff in this field, as it is more than an EQ that happens in this 'end time zone'

Jesus would be face palming right now.....
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Batman wrote:

Why, unless those dingbats can't figure out that a total eclipse over US is not a sign! As much more in the middle for total darkness is just to obvious and some dimwits might think twice... and as I've stated JC was my #1 pick, so if he is face planting anyone, it would be those that read this thread a head of time, and did nothing... as such information can save lives and property.

Don't you agree that at least that it has to be a total eclipse of the sun and A new moon, as not to shed its light for Jesus prophecy to be true, given that he is speaking to US?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Batman wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Batman wrote:

Why, unless those dingbats can't figure out that a total eclipse over US is not a sign! As much more in the middle for total darkness is just to obvious and some dimwits might think twice... and as I've stated JC was my #1 pick, so if he is face planting anyone, it would be those that read this thread a head of time, and did nothing... as such information can save lives and property.

Don't you agree that at least that it has to be a total eclipse of the sun and A new moon, as not to shed its light for Jesus prophecy to be true, given that he is speaking to US?

The moon is not a light source.

Jesus' prophecy or your prophecy about an earthquake in regular earthquake zone?

Eclipses are used in prophecy for this reason: Humans can study the movements of the sun and moon and calculate when an eclipse will occur.

Traditionally, this was used as a way of fooling ignorant saps like yourself batty, to say "if you don't do this god won't be happy and show his displeasure!" The reliability of the prophecy of an eclipse, fools people into thinking people had some insight of god or gods.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:59 pm

[
Temp Eagle wrote:

Jesus' prophecy or your prophecy about an earthquake in regular earthquake zone?

Eclipses are used in prophecy for this reason: Humans can study the movements of the sun and moon and calculate when an eclipse will occur.

Traditionally, this was used as a way of fooling ignorant saps like yourself batty, to say "if you don't do this god won't be happy and show his displeasure!" The reliability of the prophecy of an eclipse, fools people into thinking people had some insight of god or gods.

Dimwit, in Dingbat language moonlight is an echo or reflection like Dull-Dimwit or as you think... cult/religion... and 'good Faith' to group together vs non-believers

Yes- Jesus referred to past prophecies of this EQ (shaking) ... as this (Oklahoma area) is not a EQ zone, but man made zone (war zone)... and the EQ is that (bible) based on 'God's vengeance' to Man (Corrupted governments)
It too deep for non-religious types to comprehend at this stage

Though ... as I've stated, Gus Who Ink, Federal Court case(s) .. against such government would shed some light

clearly even Nostradamus 2 day prophecy... rolls in ...twenty... 7 ... all ties in too this eclipse (time zone) as dingbats can make a connection to what I've just posted to the world war... :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Batman wrote:[
Temp Eagle wrote:

Dimwit, in Dingbat language moonlight is an echo or reflection like Dull-Dimwit or as you think... cult/religion... and 'good Faith' to group together vs non-believers

Yes- Jesus referred to past prophecies of this EQ (shaking) ... as this (Oklahoma area) is not a EQ zone, but man made zone (war zone)... and the EQ is that (bible) based on 'God's vengeance' to Man (Corrupted governments)
It too deep for non-religious types to comprehend at this stage

Though ... as I've stated, Gus Who Ink, Federal Court case(s) .. against such government would shed some light

clearly even Nostradamus 2 day prophecy... rolls in ...twenty... 7 ... all ties in too this eclipse (time zone) as dingbats can make a connection to what I've just posted to the world war... :whistling:

So Jesus' words are not to be taken at face value...... That's progression for you batty.

Jesus wasn't referring to an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone batty. Context batty context.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Look at things shaping up... as the United States is urging Americans in North Korea to get out before a travel ban goes into effect on Sept. 1.

The State Department is issuing a new travel warning for North Korea that reflects the Trump administration's new travel ban. That ban was announced last month and was published Wednesday in the Federal Register... this EQ is all part of timing that was foreseen ... You need someone with batty vision to tell dimwits like you the future ... if things don't change ...

Oklahoma area is not a earthquake zone, these are induced EQ and a 4.4 just hit at 9:56 pm their time
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Jesus Parable = Batty cents

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:30 am

Remember this parable ... of the Bold Thief
A Dimwit Judge went camping in a US park. Before leaving his car to go pitch his tent, he left a note on the dashboard saying, "The stereo is broke."
The Judge did this to deter thieves from breaking into the older model car. When returning, the judge noticed the car window was broken and the stereo was cut from the dashboard.
A note was left saying, "Wii fix it."

:dj: meant 4 Dingbats only in batty ster..EQ

Support this dingbat movement by tossing cents through PayPal @ grantingawish@yahoo.com
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 pm

The moral of the parable: the note writer is illiterate.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Sheena wrote:The moral of the parable: the note writer is illiterate.

Only to those that don't have dingbat cents. If one did support the moonlight high tide... they would get the light :idea: , as At least six quakes of magnitude 3.0 or stronger have struck since Tuesday in an area about 4 miles (6 kilometers) northeast of Edmond — about 15 miles (25 kilometers) northeast of Oklahoma City.

The strongest was a magnitude 4.4 quake Wednesday night. It knocked out two electric substations, leaving about 1,900 places without power for about an hour.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:50 am

UPDATE: ... the Bible should of read immediately after the eclipse these thing would happen... ( hurricanes, heat waves, fires, as a 6.3 (man made by North Korea) EQ hit... and still waiting on the Oklahoma EQ that well be in the 7 range to come...

... as the Eclipse was a start sign (i ;) •••~~~••• 2 min •••~~~••• wink of an eye)

Lots of things are now in motion... and Charlie Brown Football team is taking a knee while the police union goes on strike...

The difference between dingbats and dimwits is having cents hear. :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Gus Who wrote:should of
- Really !!???
Gus Who wrote:Charlie Brown Football team is taking a knee
- There is no such thing, or this is a racist slur.
Gus Who wrote:having cents hear
- monkee typing.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 pm

:whoa: do you know how to quote?

... as Football talk was way before Trump made it something... and went to Charlie not kicking the football

Other than that... learn how to comprehend
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Gus continues incomprehensible.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 am

The real question here is what kind of nutshell. Walnut, pistachio or the good old peanut?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Gus Who » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 am

We’re talking Balls... as in Nuts!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Always thought that was spelled with a k.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 am

That’s if U B is a port with rydar (radar) :dj: ...

:geek: as Wii talking about C
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

More monkee typing. No Shakespeare.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 am

Sheena wrote:Always thought that was spelled with a k.

It is in Sweden.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs